Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

Somewhere many years ago the girls talked about doing a performance & going home & washing the uniform in the sink & hanging it up to dry during the night.  I don’t think they always only use a washing machine.

I do remember Cheryl was a breast cancer survivor but I don’t think she was a former cheerleader.

• Love 3

I like Jensen and I hate seeing the conjecture elsewhere that she will be one of the first cut if any vets are cut in the new season.  Just because of MTT's editing which makes me nuts because we all know they love to create drah-mah. 🙄

I have seen nothing to indicate Jensen had a poor season or isn't liked by her teammates.  So to balance out the Jensen hate, I'm putting out some positive Jensen vibes and saying I want to see her back & I'm rooting for her! 🙌

• Applause 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

I like Jensen and I hate seeing the conjecture elsewhere that she will be one of the first cut if any vets are cut in the new season.  Just because of MTT's editing which makes me nuts because we all know they love to create drah-mah. 🙄

I have seen nothing to indicate Jensen had a poor season or isn't liked by her teammates.  So to balance out the Jensen hate, I'm putting out some positive Jensen vibes and saying I want to see her back & I'm rooting for her! 🙌

Totally agree.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

This looks and sounds absolutely nothing like Kaitlin LeGrande lol.

Thank you for clarifying.  It mentioned in comments that this was her. So glad to hear it isn’t. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, ATX512 said:

Thank you for clarifying.  It mentioned in comments that this was her. So glad to hear it isn’t. 

All I saw was a comment that said: "Hard to believe she was once a Cowboys cheerleader."

On 3/15/2022 at 7:27 PM, go4luca said:

There is no Jensen hate! I refuse to believe it. 😅  The final office call-in gives me no real concern for her chances at a 2nd year. It absolutely felt like we need to create drama for the show more than anything, because K & J seem to have decided already that they were not cutting her. Her welcome back onto the field from the other rookies and group hug pile-on was one of my favorite moments of the show last season, though. She is engaged, so I wonder if she plans to go more than another year.

Edited by M1977G
I don't know how to move this, but I just realized this convo should go in another thread... Sorry!
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, M1977G said:

There is no Jensen hate! I refuse to believe it. 😅  The final office call-in gives me no real concern for her chances at a 2nd year. It absolutely felt like we need to create drama for the show more than anything, because K & J seem to have decided already that they were not cutting her. Her welcome back onto the field from the other rookies and group hug pile-on was one of my favorite moments of the show last season, though. She is engaged, so I wonder if she plans to go more than another year.

With her fiancée in the military it’s hard to tell how long she will want to stick around 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

This was from about a month ago, pictures from Lacey's baby shower. Not a whole lot of former DCC there, but Kashara was one of them. I always had these huge rivalry between them in my head over point, but I guess that was dead wrong LOL. I am going to put this out here in writing so that I can be called out if I deny it in the future, but here it goes...ahem...Kashara has really grown on me! Mary, Melissa, Danielle, and Kashara all look fabulous! Obviously so does Lacey!!

image.thumb.png.c672b873e0979ec7b5d25c000ac427b1.png

Edited by ByTor
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17
On 3/21/2022 at 6:45 AM, ByTor said:

This was from about a month ago, pictures from Lacey's baby shower. Not a whole lot of former DCC there, but Kashara was one of them. I always had these huge rivalry between them in my head over point, but I guess that was dead wrong LOL. I am going to put this out here in writing so that I can be called out if I deny it in the future, but here it goes...ahem...Kashara has really grown on me! Mary, Melissa, Danielle, and Kashara all look fabulous! Obviously so does Lacey!!

image.thumb.png.c672b873e0979ec7b5d25c000ac427b1.png

Are they all from the same rookie class?

2 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Danielle doesn't do that weird "back flip" hair part anymore.  Glad she got that out of her system.

There was a girl on the AAIA who did that with her hair too.

• Love 2
On 2/24/2022 at 8:19 PM, Holly85 said:

Yeah I followed along on the tour she went on looked like fun I hope she makes it back for a second season as a dbc 

Same!! She has blossomed and thrived in this environment!! 

5 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Are they all from the same rookie class?

Mary, Melissa and Lacey are from the same rookie class (S9).  Danielle was a couple of years before (S7) and Kashara was the year after (S10).

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Lexusprincess said:

Kashara and Lacey were roommates for a year.  They’ve been close friends. 

Was it while they were DCCs?  During her rookie time in TC  Kashara was roommates with Raylee. At least that's what they featured on the show. 

41 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Was it while they were DCCs?  During her rookie time in TC  Kashara was roommates with Raylee. At least that's what they featured on the show. 

Raylee was cut at auditions the following season and I think Kashara moved in with Lacey for that year.

11 minutes ago, PomPomPom said:

Raylee was cut at auditions the following season and I think Kashara moved in with Lacey for that year.

Raylee was a DCC for two years before being cut. She was in the same rookie class as Kashara.

1 hour ago, PomPomPom said:

Raylee was on the squad for 2 years and then was cut going into her 3rd season.

18 hours ago, ByTor said:

Yeah, I think all but Danielle are from the same class.

Lacey, Melissa and Mary are from the same rookie class (2014) Kashara was from the 2015 class and Danielle from the 2012 class if I remember this all correctly.

I have never thought about a possible rivalry between Kashara and Lacey as they seemed to be on good friendly terms. I'm sure Lacey would have loved to be point but she seemed content with Kashara there and herself being in the triangle eventually. She did become group 1 leader though.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

Kashara was the year after (S10).

54 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Lacey, Melissa and Mary are from the same rookie class (2014) Kashara was from the 2015 class and Danielle from the 2012 class if I remember this all correctly.

That's right!! I always get those 2 classes mixed up, especially which one Lacey & Holly were in.

9 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Raylee was a DCC for two years before being cut. She was in the same rookie class as Kashara.

Now THAT I remember because they were the 2 who wore the wrong outfit to the 1st rehearsal in TC.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, ATX512 said:

Rewatching on Pluto and caught season with Mary (think season 10) in her 2nd year. I loved her. Wondering why she didn’t return and what she’s up to now?

She has this business called "Perfect 8 Counts" where you pay her for a choreographed routine. And she's married with a cute daughter.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, ATX512 said:

Rewatching on Pluto and caught season with Mary (think season 10) in her 2nd year. I loved her. Wondering why she didn’t return and what she’s up to now?

That's something I sometimes wonder about when it comes to DCC that retire after only 1 or 2 years. To many, it's a dream come true so why not live it to the max?

Things that have crossed my mind are: disappointment of dream vs reality, a hidden mean girl vibe, an injury (like what happened to Lauren) and maybe too much of a commitment/too big a sacrifice? (With that, I mean living up to all those rules about what you can and cannot do as a DCC, even in private or when not working, and the rigorous demands about always being present even if that means missing funerals or weddings.) Any other thoughts here?

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, LilyD said:

That's something I sometimes wonder about when it comes to DCC that retire after only 1 or 2 years. To many, it's a dream come true so why not live it to the max?

Things that have crossed my mind are: disappointment of dream vs reality, a hidden mean girl vibe, an injury (like what happened to Lauren) and maybe too much of a commitment/too big a sacrifice? (With that, I mean living up to all those rules about what you can and cannot do as a DCC, even in private or when not working, and the rigorous demands about always being present even if that means missing funerals or weddings.) Any other thoughts here?

Compensation.

• Love 10

Erica posted Jenna’s surprise engagement on IG, with Keyra and Cersten there too. He caught her mid performance at the game. I would hate a public scenario like that but Jenna seemed happy and said yes so that’s all that matters. Congrats to she and her fiancé.

Edited by RileyJDR
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, RileyJDR said:

Erica posted Jenna’s surprise engagement on IG, with Keyra and Cersten there too. He caught her mid performance at the game. I would hate a public scenario like that but Jenna seemed happy and said yes so that’s all that matters. Congrats to she and her fiancé.

Jenna Jackson? I really hope she's found her mr Right! Does anyone have a screenshot? Not on Instagram so can't see it.

• Love 2
On 3/18/2022 at 6:14 PM, cgloss said:

I know many aren't a fan, but Cersten will be doing her residency at UT San Antonio.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbQOgzSJhpTNIQTLoBC8xxRr9T_U6gZK1cxdz80/

(Why do IG posts no longer embed on here?)

On 3/18/2022 at 7:25 PM, go4luca said:

No clue but it makes me nuts.

Well Cersten's IG is private, does it have anything to do with that? 

On 3/19/2022 at 12:31 AM, sleepyjean said:

Sorry that is Cersten? Did not recognise her at all. Even I saw Erica Wilkin's ig story and Cersten was there and I could not believe that was her.

But I am confused is she now actually a qualified doctor or is she doing residency in San Antonia? I thought her residency at that vegas uni? Tho I don't know when the start of the school year in America is. In the uk our academic year starts in September to July. Don't know how america schools work

12 hours ago, RileyJDR said:

But this is Jenna Lene Jackson you are talking about. She LOVES the attention. How do you think those rumors of her and Holly got out? She loved the attention lol

And can someone screenshot Erica's IG stories for me. I screenshot it but I can't upload it because the pic is "too high a resolution". But its the one with Erica (to our left) with Cersten in the middle and Keyra to our right.

Cersten looks like someone else in that pic. Theres a part of me that makes me think she looks like Amelle Berrabah (a singer in popular R&B girl band called "Sugababes" here in UK. Yes that was the girlband's name. They called themselves that because the band started when the original/founding members was 13/14 yr old and they were always eating sweets and their manager basically was like oh "its the sugar babies" cos they were always eating some junk food etc and it stuck with that name lol)

7 minutes ago, go4luca said:

No, I believe it is IG wide.

I am not logged into instagram on my computer but looking up cersten's ig and I see this:

pertycerti

Follow

163 posts

9,187 followers

1,617 following

Cersten Bradley

MS4 In Las Vegas👩🏽‍⚕️
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader‘16-‘18🏈
LSU Tiger Girl‘12-‘16🐯
Plastics Surgical Tech💉
Peds Surgery MA👶🏼👶🏾
Dancer 💃🏽
#GodIsDope ✝️

www.5pointsblue.com/dcc-cersten-trades-in-her-uniform-poms-for-a-doctors-white-coat

This Account is Private

Follow to see their photos and videos.

• LOL 1
42 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

I am not logged into instagram on my computer but looking up cersten's ig and I see this:

pertycerti

Follow

163 posts

9,187 followers

1,617 following

Cersten Bradley

MS4 In Las Vegas👩🏽‍⚕️
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader‘16-‘18🏈
LSU Tiger Girl‘12-‘16🐯
Plastics Surgical Tech💉
Peds Surgery MA👶🏼👶🏾
Dancer 💃🏽
#GodIsDope ✝️

www.5pointsblue.com/dcc-cersten-trades-in-her-uniform-poms-for-a-doctors-white-coat

This Account is Private

Follow to see their photos and videos.

Yes, I understand Cersten's IG is private. 

What we were commenting on upthread, is the fact if you share a public IG link here, it no longer posts the image you are linking to like Twitter does.  PT's forum only posts an IG text link.

Hopefully this makes what we were commenting on, clearer.

Edited by go4luca
scaled down quote
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Oh no doubt whatsoever Jenna loved all the attention from a very public engagement. 

Haha that was my thought too Lordy does she love all the attention, good for her but she quickly became one of my least faves…

• Love 1