• Start Topic

(edited)
2 minutes ago, moonchild81 said:

raylee got married julia fife and allie were there

I didn’t see Allie(dcc) I saw dmd Ally there 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 2
On 6/10/2021 at 5:31 PM, ByTor said:

Caila??? Do they remember that they CUT her???

The fact that her reply to what DCC taught her was "there will ALWAYS be room to grow". Sigh...I guess that means she got over her cut, but I haven't noticed them post a girl that they cut before! Cringey behavior in my opinion.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, go4luca said:

If you check out Briana's Insta story, you'll see she, Maddie, Alanna, Alexis and Khalyn are performing at Texas Motor Speedway today.

There is a group of 10 

3 hours ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

Alexis, Alanna, Briana, Rachel A., Danielle, Stephanie, Savannah, Maddie, Khalyn & Tess were the All-Stars that performed.

I think they may have just brought back some of the recently retired vets for some of the recent events regardless if they're technically all stars or not. Miranda who retired last year was helping with the junior dcc camp they had. Just guessing it's because training camp is just about to start.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Jezlyn said:

Has anyone seen this...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQFhtZ2HLMG/?utm_medium=copy_link

Kitty had a 40th celebration of her dance studio and a whole pile of past DCC were there dancing.

Does anyone know who this is? Kinda looks like Rachel but wow she would not make training camp in this shape.

Screenshot_20210614-212509_Instagram.jpg

That is Rachel A. She looked fine in other footage I saw of this event but either way she's now retired and apparently not an all star so she doesn't really need to be uniform ready.

1 hour ago, Jezlyn said:

Has anyone seen this...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQFhtZ2HLMG/?utm_medium=copy_link

Kitty had a 40th celebration of her dance studio and a whole pile of past DCC were there dancing.

Does anyone know who this is? Kinda looks like Rachel but wow she would not make training camp in this shape.

Screenshot_20210614-212509_Instagram.jpg

Also really love that Brennan was right at the front for Kitty's Performance! They all looked like they were having a great time.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, BulaKitty said:

That is Rachel A. She looked fine in other footage I saw of this event but either way she's now retired and apparently not an all star so she doesn't really need to be uniform ready.

Also really love that Brennan was right at the front for Kitty's Performance! They all looked like they were having a great time.

Brennan looks fab at the front! She's probably there because she's the most recent former DCC there but everyone looked like they were having a great time. Loved seeing Melissa, Samantha and Mary, three of my all-time faves!

• Love 7
On 5/31/2021 at 4:32 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Didn't she say she tried to come back, but they told her she would have to start over again with prelims?  And she couldn't go on the calendar shoot?

Even if she had come back, what would have happened once the Bachelor aired?  

She didn't mention that in her book, other than she would not be able to go to the calendar shoot.

On 6/8/2021 at 5:41 PM, Teriyaki Terror said:

I read somewhere she quit because of mean girls. Who are these mean girls>

Rumor was it was Brook and her cronies . . . as far as I can remember

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/11/2021 at 5:03 PM, sleepyjean said:

Relatively small wedding party by Texas standards. Maid of honor was Tristen (McNatt) Marshall (Mavs, Stars). Allie Droste was the only DCC bridesmaid.

1049065742_CantrellWedding.thumb.jpg.a574fa430f5c2601b46f56311d874b7c.jpg

Mavs dancers Julia, Katelynn, Janie, Janae, and Ally at the wedding:

301898662_MavsatCantrellwedding.thumb.jpg.81f820bba76cde19934725dcfb2c1859.jpg

Congrats to Raylee!! I always liked her felt like her cut wasn't fair.  That being said ...the dress with the cutouts ...eeek!  I don't like it 😝but the girl wearing it certainly has the body for it and at least makes it look good.  

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Brennan looks fab at the front! She's probably there because she's the most recent former DCC there but everyone looked like they were having a great time. Loved seeing Melissa, Samantha and Mary, three of my all-time faves!

Loved seeing all these fabulous alumni perform. Would love to see their full performance and the names of every lady that performed. They all looked like they were having an awesome time!!! 

• Love 5

Brennan looks AMAZING in the Kitty Carter dance performance! Kelli and co made SO many mistakes during last year's training camp. I am so happy for both Lily and Brennan, and I hope Kelli and co have SO many regrets about how last year went down.

• Love 12
On 6/10/2021 at 6:09 AM, kalibean said:

She wiped her Instagram of all of the Raiderette stuff she had on there, which surprised me. She seemed so proud of all she had accomplished there. 

She’s my saddest one and done I think. Gorgeous, mature and talented, big loss for the squad IMO. 

I agree I really liked Mandy. I wished she kept going and was shocked she only cheered for one season.

14 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

Not sure if every one of these ladies were part of the performance, but those who were there (that I have seen in photos) include: Angela Rena, Brennan Cook, Brittany Evans, Crystal Trevino, Elizabeth Davis, Jenna Brooks, Justine Phillips, Kandi Harris, Katy McCherry, Kelli Sullivan, Makenzi Swicegood, Mary Dill, Melissa Davis, Michelle Keys, Natalie Woods, Ryan Ray, Tobie Percival and Trisha Trevino.

Ryan Ray posted in her insta stories footage of the performance

• Love 2
1 hour ago, viccib said:

Ryan Ray posted in her insta stories footage of the performance

It was her husband who posted the instagram link I put up with the video of then dancing and running down the aisles

• Love 1
On 6/13/2021 at 11:57 PM, ShutterbugCAM said:

Alexis, Alanna, Briana, Rachel A., Danielle, Stephanie, Savannah, Maddie, Khalyn & Tess were the All-Stars that performed.

E3E756B7-7A19-40D7-B470-7A1236C212C8.jpeg

• Love 5
15 hours ago, heckkitty said:

Thank you! Brennan look's amazing in that.  Cutting her was a big mistake.

Want to take a guess as to whether or not I agree with you? 🤪

8 hours ago, Trixi said:

E3E756B7-7A19-40D7-B470-7A1236C212C8.jpeg

That's odd, I thought Alanna moved back to California.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I debated whether to put this here or the DCC org thread, but this one gets more views. It seems  we can thank Shelly for leading the resurrection of DallasCowboysCheerleaders.com. Thanks @ShellyB! I hope you are enjoying life in Houston. ☺️

Also, now that I know you're involved with the website, I have to ask something I've been wondering. What happened with Gina's 2020 cameo? Was she unable to participate in last year's photoshoot?

601134174_ShellyUpdateJune2021.thumb.jpg.70d991305a19f0da103a9e80d090f1bb.jpg

• Love 17
34 minutes ago, KickPretty said:

IDK if I’m late to the party or what, but I’m so happy to see Little Heather back on an NFL cheer team.  DCC screwed her!  She shouldn’t have been cut.  Loved her 🥰🥰🥰🥰

SO AM i! The Titans are actually my favorite NFL team so it made me very happy to see she made their squad.❤️

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, KickPretty said:

IDK if I’m late to the party or what, but I’m so happy to see Little Heather back on an NFL cheer team.  DCC screwed her!  She shouldn’t have been cut.  Loved her 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Yes! She was a favorite of mine!

• Love 3
On 6/15/2021 at 3:42 PM, heckkitty said:

Thank you! Brennan look's amazing in that.  Cutting her was a big mistake.

I’m surprised to not see VK or TK in this video clip!  I’ve seen TK jump in before

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 5/31/2021 at 2:37 PM, sleepyjean said:

Yes, for sure. Unfortunately, I don't have those stats going all the way back. It would be interesting to see how that breaks down. I imagine there are more cuts in the 1 years than the 2 years. And some who resigned as well (Kalyssa, Alexandria)

I'll pull out the list and maybe the group here can help.

It also has to be said that my list includes the current squad, so I counted the number of years they've been on the team, but we don't know yet how many years they will ultimately be on the team.

ETA: Did this off the top of my head and I know there are some that are wrong. I don't think there have been any cuts/terminations/resignations in the 4/5/6/7 year cheerleaders. I remember one cheerleader was terminated after the calendar shoot, but can't recall who it was.

Corrections are welcome!

cuts.JPG.0fde90ae5fc80c3a6c8e77add1f54ef5.JPG

I remember Dulce! I was obsessed with her athletic figure. Had no idea she was cut. Thought she was a one and done. 

2 hours ago, AnotherSadLove said:

I remember Dulce! I was obsessed with her athletic figure. Had no idea she was cut. Thought she was a one and done. 

Dulce was cut, really? She was stunning and her figure was goals! She also seemed really sweet... 

• Love 2
On 6/16/2021 at 11:49 AM, sleepyjean said:

I debated whether to put this here or the DCC org thread, but this one gets more views. It seems  we can thank Shelly for leading the resurrection of DallasCowboysCheerleaders.com. Thanks @ShellyB! I hope you are enjoying life in Houston. ☺️

Also, now that I know you're involved with the website, I have to ask something I've been wondering. What happened with Gina's 2020 cameo? Was she unable to participate in last year's photoshoot?

601134174_ShellyUpdateJune2021.thumb.jpg.70d991305a19f0da103a9e80d090f1bb.jpg

I will miss seeing her pop up on the show sometimes, but I am glad she is enjoying her life !

• Love 3
5 hours ago, AnotherSadLove said:

3 hours ago, TB12 said:

Dulce was cut, really? She was stunning and her figure was goals! She also seemed really sweet... 

It shows her on Wikipedia as retired not cut but I haven’t seen that season in awhile so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Love 4