Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

On 5/31/2021 at 3:42 PM, sleepyjean said:

Jennifer - that's right! Thank you. What was Amy's story? I don't remember.

Mandy completed her rookie year and went on the calendar trip. The speculation was that she planned to audition for a second year but chose not to at the last minute after a discussion with Kelli about her weight. No way to know if that is true or not.

Am I the only one who didn't know Simone came out of retirement to dance for the Mavs?dtown.thumb.JPG.87cd94656637f1136568267c0596fbf0.JPG

I didn't think they were performing at Mav s games  anymore.

Move on

phrasal verb

moved on; moving on; moves on
Definition of move on: to go on to a different place, subject, activity, etc.
See: Lily Johnson, Denver Broncos Cheerleader

dbc_lily.thumb.JPG.3f48fe389e03c4c96e5257033e49067e.JPG

chelsealily.thumb.JPG.d8f20b718cbcabb0eda11dc79e5c780b.JPG

Side note: For the Broncos cheerleaders "business partner" seems to be the equivalent of a boot buddy. 

It's a little strange that the DBC repurpose their IG accounts and don't delete the content from the cheerleader who previously posted that account. Lily's IG used to belong to someone named Emily.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

It's a little strange that the DBC repurpose their IG accounts and don't delete the content from the cheerleader who previously posted that account. Lily's IG used to belong to someone named Emily.  

It's extremely odd and definitely threw me a bit the first time I checked out Lily's DBC page.  They should fix that.  Let each girl have her own account and chance to shine.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

It's extremely odd and definitely threw me a bit the first time I checked out Lily's DBC page.  They should fix that.  Let each girl have her own account and chance to shine.

Two gals are using igs of the two almost 3rd year vets they cut 

2 hours ago, go4luca said:

Or at least delete the old photos. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 6/2/2021 at 5:56 PM, Meleighsa said:

I'm happy to DM my request, too! I'd love to see the original two-hour special!

I would also love the see this special! If whoever has the link would send it my way I’d be so grateful!!🥰

• Love 2
On 5/31/2021 at 5:40 PM, EllieA said:

I’m sure this has been asked before. But is there anywhere to watch the two hour special that aired in 2005.

On 5/31/2021 at 8:28 PM, viccib said:

could that person please send me that link also please. thanks

On 6/2/2021 at 5:14 AM, LawGrace said:

I'm with viccib! I'd love a link to the two-hour special. I haven't seen it in 15 years. Please DM me.

On 6/2/2021 at 2:56 PM, Meleighsa said:

I'm happy to DM my request, too! I'd love to see the original two-hour special!

On 6/2/2021 at 4:00 PM, meils121 said:

Me too, please!

6 minutes ago, assylamaps said:

I would also love the see this special! If whoever has the link would send it my way I’d be so grateful!!🥰

Someone in the last couple pages of the "The DCC Organization" thread posted that they have the special. You can find that person there and PM your requests to them directly.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Move on

phrasal verb

moved on; moving on; moves on
Definition of move on: to go on to a different place, subject, activity, etc.
See: Lily Johnson, Denver Broncos Cheerleader

dbc_lily.thumb.JPG.3f48fe389e03c4c96e5257033e49067e.JPG

chelsealily.thumb.JPG.d8f20b718cbcabb0eda11dc79e5c780b.JPG

Side note: For the Broncos cheerleaders "business partner" seems to be the equivalent of a boot buddy. 

It makes me so happy to see this. I feel a little strange being this invested in Lily's trajectory (it's not like I really know her) but I really, really wanted this for her. I hope she has a wonderful time with the Broncos. Whatever happens, I *know* that she will be treated better by that organization than by the DCC. 

• Love 13
58 minutes ago, Bigorangecatmom said:

It makes me so happy to see this. I feel a little strange being this invested in Lily's trajectory (it's not like I really know her) but I really, really wanted this for her. I hope she has a wonderful time with the Broncos. Whatever happens, I *know* that she will be treated better by that organization than by the DCC. 

I'm so happy for Lily, and I haven't understood either of her cuts.  To me, she seemed completely solid as a dancer -- good technique, great kicks, no memory problems.  I would have ranked her solidly on the team.  There were at least a dozen I would've cut before her based on dance skills.  And from everything I've read, she seemed like an excellent, well-liked, no-drama teammate.  She's a beautiful girl and seems like a lovely person as well.  I hope she's valued and appreciated in Denver and has a fantastic time there. 

• Love 13
On 5/19/2021 at 8:08 PM, Lexusprincess said:

I believe it's sad that anyone on the team would even think of Botox, fillers, injections, etc.  They are still young and do not need it.  These young women mask with a vengeance.  The focus (put on by themselves to themselves)  is put so much on their "beauty" which is only the outside and not on substance such as intelligence and kindness and the real world.  There are beautiful, intelligent and kind DCC but when they start down that path of all the botox etc I wonder how these women will handle 40. What about 50 when perimenopause hits and weight gain is inevitable.  It also makes them come across as vapid.  Kelsey Lowrance (IMO one of the prettiest DCC ever) at times could not win a look a like contest of herself and Lacey is sadly heading down the same road.  Kelli Q and Taylor P are enamored with so many filters that some of their posts look cartoonish.  All these women are very beautiful and do not need all of the stuff I do.

Got to love the ones like Lauren who post pictures of them looking the girl next door working out without tons of makeup.  Brennan looked cute in her makeup less or minimal makeup cheering on Lily at the airport.  Kelli Q used to post some dance class pictures that she looked younger because less make up and less severe eyebrows.

I support any girl who wants bigger breasts or a nose job if they want it for themselves and not cause someone tells them they need it.  Heather O's and Lacey's nose jobs made them look "prettier." However, the fear of aging in your 20's and early 30's is scary.  Just can't imagine when they hit the age of kids and a real job that they do not have the time or money for all of this or as I said the 40's and 50's.  

Heather O had a nose job?? I never knew. Now I have to go compare her noses 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, PleasantSmile05 said:

Heather O had a nose job?? I never knew. Now I have to go compare her noses 

This surprised me too, but then I saw part of her rookie TC (season 11) on pluto and it was quite obvious. She got rid of a bump but kept pretty much her same nose. I think it looks great. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Jazzhands said:

I'm so happy for Lily, and I haven't understood either of her cuts.  To me, she seemed completely solid as a dancer -- good technique, great kicks, no memory problems.  I would have ranked her solidly on the team.  There were at least a dozen I would've cut before her based on dance skills.  And from everything I've read, she seemed like an excellent, well-liked, no-drama teammate.  She's a beautiful girl and seems like a lovely person as well.  I hope she's valued and appreciated in Denver and has a fantastic time there. 

That happens a lot with unproblematic people. You wouldn't think so but the actual toxic people are good at manipulating the reality and the actual good people get screwed over.  

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

That happens a lot with unproblematic people. You wouldn't think so but the actual toxic people are good at manipulating the reality and the actual good people get screwed over.  

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

• Love 5

I know I need to stop posting Lily stuff, but for some reason this whole situation really strikes me. It's like the DCC are standing still and everyone is blowing by them. Lily auditioned for another team, was chosen, got her uniforms, got her team buddy, got her photo shoot taken care of. If these were normal times, she'd be off on the calendar shoot. Meanwhile, the DCC aren't anywhere near choosing their team.😴

I get it, the DCC are world class, etc, and their process is different and lengthier because it can be. They have the luxury of that additional time and discernment. But looking at the teams side by side, or almost any other team compared to the DCC and the DCC process just seems so...so...so effing slow and ponderous. I always knew that. But for some reason, I'm really feeling it all of a sudden. Like, just get ON with it already. 😄

lilyjay21_CPtk7GhrwWO_197077244_195096239228967_6366827275719578424_n.thumb.jpg.2c31098646653c3149b73c7408e067fa.jpg

• Love 18
1 hour ago, sleepyjean said:

I know I need to stop posting Lily stuff, but for some reason this whole situation really strikes me. It's like the DCC are standing still and everyone is blowing by them. Lily auditioned for another team, was chosen, got her uniforms, got her team buddy, got her photo shoot taken care of. If these were normal times, she'd be off on the calendar shoot. Meanwhile, the DCC aren't anywhere near choosing their team.😴

I get it, the DCC are world class, etc, and their process is different and lengthier because it can be. They have the luxury of that additional time and discernment. But looking at the teams side by side, or almost any other team compared to the DCC and the DCC process just seems so...so...so effing slow and ponderous. I always knew that. But for some reason, I'm really feeling it all of a sudden. Like, just get ON with it already. 😄

lilyjay21_CPtk7GhrwWO_197077244_195096239228967_6366827275719578424_n.thumb.jpg.2c31098646653c3149b73c7408e067fa.jpg

Preach!! 

Other teams have caught up and overtaken DCC in a lot of things. Who cares if you get a nicer locker room with DCC.. it comes with a lot of other shit! 

• Love 14
32 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

In Season 1, aren't auditions in April??

Yes, they used to be earlier, and they used to do the calendar shoot after the team was selected. Shelly was asked about this years ago, but I can't remember what she said. I think it was something about how they moved it one year because the team had some commitments that conflicted with their usual audition time. Seems like they just never moved it back.

• Useful 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Preach!! 

Other teams have caught up and overtaken DCC in a lot of things. Who cares if you get a nicer locker room with DCC.. it comes with a lot of other shit! 

Not to go too far off topic, but have you seen the Raiderettes' new locker room and dance studio? I'm guessing Mandy had a lot to do with that before she left. https://www.raiders.com/photos/photos-raiderettes-see-locker-room-hold-first-practice-allegiant-stadium

https://www.raiders.com/photos/the-raiderettes-first-practice-at-the-studio-2021

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 10

Honestly y’all few teams still haven’t even started auditions!! Houston has the 49ers haven’t falcons haven’t the jets haven’t Miami is in the boot camp phase 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

Honestly y’all few teams still haven’t even started auditions!! Houston has the 49ers haven’t falcons haven’t the jets haven’t Miami is in the boot camp phase 

That is true, but pre-covid, the DCC were dead last every year.

But in any case, all those other teams who haven't had auditions yet, will have them and STILL chose their their teams before the DCC do. 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sleepyjean said:

That is true, but pre-covid, the DCC were dead last every year.

But in any case, all those other teams who haven't had auditions yet, will have them and STILL chose their their teams before the DCC do. 😄

June 14th-July 31st is camp 

• Love 1

Okay so Lily is now on the Denver Broncos cheer squad but their media people are pretty dang dumb. They gave her the handle of a prior DBC cheerleader Lily, so the whole account is a blend of posts from the old and new Lilys. They couldn’t even give her a separate IG account. I wonder if she’s noticed that yet….

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Cappuccinagina said:

Okay so Lily is now on the Denver Broncos cheer squad but their media people are pretty dang dumb. They gave her the handle of a prior DBC cheerleader Lily

You may wanna check the work of the DCC media people too. That's what I call pretty dang dumb too. They have been discussed at length here. From typos, awful grammar, ridiculous pictures, pictures with bad lighting or filters/photoshop etc. Not to mention stories about cheerleaders with the wrong pictures? 

This must be a multi-million business but they can't be bothered with getting the simple things right.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Cappuccinagina said:

Okay so Lily is now on the Denver Broncos cheer squad but their media people are pretty dang dumb. They gave her the handle of a prior DBC cheerleader Lily, so the whole account is a blend of posts from the old and new Lilys. They couldn’t even give her a separate IG account. I wonder if she’s noticed that yet….

It's weird but you don't have to start over from 0 followers. It makes sence.

And if you delete all the old pictures the people who were following the former cheerleader will get confused why they are following Lily when they don't remember following her. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DocBrown said:

Lily just looks so happy in all her Broncos pictures. Radiant in fact. I look forward to seeing her game day pics/vids 🥰

I think she can be more relaxed without the TV cameras, not worrying about what they will be showing.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Where was KaShara in the triangle before she was point years 3&4?

According to the fandom page, if you are facing the triangle, she is in the second row from the back all the way to the right.  In Season 11, she has moved up to the 6th row from the front all the way to the left.  So, both seasons on the outside which is where they put strong dancers - maybe not technically strong, but still good dancers.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

According to the fandom page, if you are facing the triangle, she is in the second row from the back all the way to the right.  In Season 11, she has moved up to the 6th row from the front all the way to the left.  So, both seasons on the outside which is where they put strong dancers - maybe not technically strong, but still good dancers.

Dang, 6th row all the way to point is impressive. I wonder if anyone else has made a jump that big (not necessarily) becoming point thought). 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/1/2021 at 10:25 AM, DCCOracle said:

For someone who's been treated like garbage in multiple relationships, Kelli Q. keeps rebounding awfully fast.

Yet another new beau... 😟 

No DCC relationship will concern me more than former DCC Jessica Kalil’s relationship/marriage with her much older husband who had kids before he was with her 

E4AA56E7-C9F1-4D68-AEA6-90915A6F7302.jpeg

D8360495-5FC3-4686-B6AE-E6581019D284.jpeg

Edited by filishtay
  • Love 1
On 6/4/2021 at 10:26 PM, sleepyjean said:

Not to go too far off topic, but have you seen the Raiderettes' new locker room and dance studio? I'm guessing Mandy had a lot to do with that before she left. https://www.raiders.com/photos/photos-raiderettes-see-locker-room-hold-first-practice-allegiant-stadium

https://www.raiders.com/photos/the-raiderettes-first-practice-at-the-studio-2021

It rivals or even surpasses the DCC locker room! 

• Love 15
On 6/5/2021 at 3:26 AM, sleepyjean said:

Bloody hell, that's one nice locker room and studio. I love my Cowboys blue but black and white will forever be my favourite colour combination! Their practice gear is cute too. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

It rivals or even surpasses the DCC locker room! 

They even have proper seating in front of their mirrors, no dog beds! 

One thing that never ceased to amaze me about DCC is the fact that they never have a proper place to sit e.g., having to sit on the floor to wait to be called into the office. I have mentioned it before, even my dad (who was passing through the room when I was watching MTT) commented that it is degrading to expect the women to sit on the floor. And I agree. I swear it's some kind of mind f*ck. 

If it was Mandy who helped lay the groundwork for the design, she did a hell of a job. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
On 6/4/2021 at 9:26 PM, sleepyjean said:

Gorgeous locker rooms! But did anyone else think the white vanity seats looked like toilet stalls at first glance?iklbrv9xcp2trjkd1ofl.jpg

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
On 6/4/2021 at 10:26 PM, sleepyjean said:

Can I just say that their uniform boots are GORGEOUS? Like a modern Go-Go boot, and I want them lol

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but do we know why Mandy is no longer the head coach of the Raiderettes? Just curious if she stepped down on her own or if there was any drama around that.

• Love 3
On 5/31/2021 at 4:24 PM, rl27rl said:

Yup, she states it in her book (insert eye roll) because she was so broken-hearted that Tye dumped her and she had nothing (repeat eye roll). Her book reads like a 13 year old girls diary. I wish they would stop using her. She was not that great of a DCC.

I read somewhere she quit because of mean girls. Who are these mean girls>

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I always assume one of them (in her opinion, I have none on this) is Abigail, didn't Melissa accuse her of trying to "steal" her boyfriend?

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Kelli and Judy🤣

14 minutes ago, Trulyadorkable said:

I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but I reiterate...DCC really f'd up releasing this exemplary human being.

I can't wait to see when the former/current DCC gang goes to cheer her on!

• LOL 7
  • Love 16
6 hours ago, Trulyadorkable said:

I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but I reiterate...DCC really f'd up releasing this exemplary human being.

Screenshot_20210609-151522_Chrome.jpg

Lily’s hair is... PERFECT! And she looks so happy! 

• Love 13
On 6/8/2021 at 9:45 AM, Isolabella said:

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but do we know why Mandy is no longer the head coach of the Raiderettes? Just curious if she stepped down on her own or if there was any drama around that.

She wiped her Instagram of all of the Raiderette stuff she had on there, which surprised me. She seemed so proud of all she had accomplished there. 

She’s my saddest one and done I think. Gorgeous, mature and talented, big loss for the squad IMO. 

• Love 12