Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, TB12 said:

Dulce was cut, really? She was stunning and her figure was goals! She also seemed really sweet... 

I don't think she was cut. The way I remember it, she retired after just 1 season. She wasn't present at auditions Season 2.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

I don't think she was cut. The way I remember it, she retired after just 1 season. She wasn't present at auditions Season 2.

You're right. As far as I can tell, she retired. I have been working on the stats on the former DCCs and, here's what I currently have. As always, please let me know if there are any corrections.

Gray = 1 year
Pink = 2 years
Orange = 3 years
Yellow = 4 years
Green = 5 years
Blue = 6 years
Purple = 7 years

stats_quit.JPG.aa05f23379829cd0b715337108614764.JPG

stats_cut.JPG.5429254efd210da20e64fbe87d689ee3.JPG

stats_retired.thumb.JPG.0091a625f79322808584a910d311eb92.JPG

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Trixi said:

It shows her on Wikipedia as retired not cut but I haven’t seen that season in awhile so 🤷🏼‍♀️

2 hours ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

That’s what I thought as well. Maybe the chart maker added her name there in error. 

On 6/17/2021 at 2:50 PM, sleepyjean said:

You're right. As far as I can tell, she retired. I have been working on the stats on the former DCCs and, here's what I currently have. As always, please let me know if there are any corrections.

Gray = 1 year
Pink = 2 years
Orange = 3 years
Yellow = 4 years
Green = 5 years
Blue = 6 years
Purple = 7 years

I think Alyssa Sarasani retired after her 1 season, IIRC. Don't believe she was cut, but I'm not sure. It wasn't shown on the show at auditions if she did.

Also, I see you have question marks for Alex Hermes retiring. She was actually cut attempting her 3rd season at season 9 auditions.

Appreciate charts like these. This is great work.

• Love 8
On 6/17/2021 at 2:50 PM, sleepyjean said:

Gray = 1 year
Pink = 2 years
Orange = 3 years
Yellow = 4 years
Green = 5 years
Blue = 6 years
Purple = 7 years

Great chart!! Besides the edits above (which I believe are correct as well) I'm pretty sure Courtni Shea that is listed as retired after 1 year was actually cut in finals trying for her second year

• Love 3
(edited)

Thank you for the help @ShutterbugCAM and @GaveIn, I really appreciate it.

A little while back, when I wrote that slightly more than half of the DCC are only on the team for one or two years, @StellaCL pointed out that the group who left after 1 or 2 years included both cuts and retirements. It was a very good point that the 1-yr and 2-yr group wasn't just women who went into it wanting to do the DCC thing for a year or two and then move on. Many of them would have stayed longer if they could have. I wanted to take a look at those numbers and share them with others who may be interested.

Question: How many of the "one and done" DCC (59 total) were cuts?

Answer:
54.2% were cut during auditions or training camp
6.8% quit or were cut before their contract ended
39% finished their contract and retired

Question: Ditto for the 1-year and 2-year DCC combined (112 total)

Answer:
39.3% were cut during auditions/TC
6.3% left mid-contract
54.4% retired

---------------------------------------------------------

I've included the numbers below. Both tables have the same data, but presented in two different views.  A few notes:

• The total population is 216 DCC. (I excluded those currently going through auditions/TC because there's no telling when and why they will ultimately leave the team.)
  • The top table looks at it by year group (i.e. of the 1-years, how many retired vs cut)
  • The bottom table looks at it by reason for leaving (i.e. of the retirees, how many were 1-year, 2-year, 3-year, etc.)

1519074886_Breakdownbyyeargroup.thumb.JPG.d47016e78e76f8ad468577e0830f371b.JPG

1782522541_Breakdownbyreason.JPG.15c6f7464f1cc363d8fffc294ef7cf79.JPG

Please let me know if you see any errors.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Useful 5
  • Love 7

For the sake of completeness, here are the charts to back up the numbers above - corrected again for Alex, Alyssa and Courtni (and Chelsea K who I believe now is a confirmed cut). For those who have zero interest in any of this, I appreciate your patience. 

CORRECTED (v 3.0)

stats_quit2.JPG.eada0c7559ec37371391a28f3f44e830.JPG

stats_cut2.JPG.39c1adbed1a1e47967cedd1ce30eb143.JPG

stats_retired2.thumb.JPG.d7fd57715afe2ef0b01d97e074d9cefe.JPG

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, nmvrn said:

Why did Alexanfria resign after 1 yeat? I can't remember. Thank you!!

She wasn't on the team very long. Based on her Instagram, her boyfriend proposed 9/1/2017 in Massachusetts. That is followed by a photo of her with her DCC teammates pointing at her diamond ring, so she went back to Dallas after that.  From what I can tell, it looks like she performed at the home game on 9/10, but left before the next home game on 10/1.

Nobody knows for sure why she left, though there were many rumors:
1. Missed her fiance
2. Gravely sick relative (grandmother?)
3. Was treated poorly by the some of her DCC teammates
4. Only tried out for DCC to see if she could make it and never intended to complete the season.
5. Tried out for DCC because her prior team (Patriots) had a 5 year cap at the time and she wasn't ready to end her NFL cheer career, but after spending the entire summer in Dallas for training camp, found she was too homesick to stay in Dallas for an entire year.

I doubt we'll ever know the truth, but it must've been something pretty major to drive someone who put that much blood, sweat, and tears into reaching a goal, to give it up just when it started to pay off.

(Having said that, it's hard not to go with #1 due the number of photos she posted of herself gazing adoringly at her man. On its face, it sure looks like he proposed and she immediately packed her bags and peaced-out of DFW.)

And now that I have clogged up this thread with my ramblings, I'll see myself out.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 14
(edited)
7 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

She wasn't on the team very long. Based on her Instagram, her boyfriend proposed 9/1/2017 in Massachusetts. That is followed by a photo of her with her DCC teammates pointing at her diamond ring, so she went back to Dallas after that.  From what I can tell, it looks like she performed at the home game on 9/10, but left before the next home on 10/1.

Nobody knows for sure why she left, though there were many rumors:
1. Missed her fiance
2. Gravely sick relative (grandmother?)
3. Was treated poorly by the some of her DCC teammates
4. Only tried out for DCC to see if she could make it and never intended to complete the season.
5. Tried out for DCC because her prior team (Patriots) had a 5 year cap at the time and she wasn't ready to end her NFL cheer career, but after spending the entire summer in Dallas for training camp, found she was too homesick to stay in Dallas for an entire year.

I doubt we'll ever know the truth, but it must've been something pretty major to drive someone who put that much blood, sweat, and tears into reaching a goal, to give it up just when it started to pay off.

(Having said that, it's hard not to go with #1 due the number of photos she posted of herself gazing adoringly at her man. On its face, it sure looks like he proposed and she immediately packed her bags and peaced-out of DFW.)

And now that I have clogged up this thread with my ramblings, I'll see myself out.

I never understood this either. But after this writeup, I can TOTALLY see her chasing the DCC dream as a way to keep dancing after being urged off the Patriots squad (she said something about their being a four-year tenure limit), working hard as hell to survive TC because she figured it's something she'd love to keep doing, making it, getting proposed to, and wanting to stick it out but realizing it's not worth staying in Dallas with no family instead of going back to her new fiance and home to the house she was fixing up with him so she can truly revel in the excitement of being proposed to and starting a new life

Edited by vanillagum
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 6/16/2021 at 10:49 AM, sleepyjean said:

I debated whether to put this here or the DCC org thread, but this one gets more views. It seems  we can thank Shelly for leading the resurrection of DallasCowboysCheerleaders.com. Thanks @ShellyB! I hope you are enjoying life in Houston. ☺️

Also, now that I know you're involved with the website, I have to ask something I've been wondering. What happened with Gina's 2020 cameo? Was she unable to participate in last year's photoshoot?

601134174_ShellyUpdateJune2021.thumb.jpg.70d991305a19f0da103a9e80d090f1bb.jpg

First of all…thank you. I was instrumental in being vocal enough to push for something bigger, bolder and brighter. There is still room to grow with the site, and the platform offers so many ways to continually build upon. Secondly, where did you get this? This was an internal email and highlight reel at The Star, maybe Stadium. Lastly, not sure what you are referring to about Gina. All the girls were at the photo shoot last year. 

Edited by ShellyB
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, ShellyB said:

First of all…thank you. I was instrumental in being vocal enough to push for something bigger, bolder and brighter. There is still room to grow with the site, but the platform offers so many ways to continually build upon. Secondly, where did you get this? This was an internal email and highlight reel at The Star, maybe Stadium. Lastly, not sure what you are referring to about Gina. All the girls were at the photo shoot last year. 

Hi @ShellyB I'm sorry but I can't reveal my sources. Mwahahahahahaha.....

Just kidding. It's on LinkedIn.

Regarding Gina, I asked because the uniform photo currently on the website is the same photo that was posted for the 2019 squad. All of the other veterans had new photos for 2020, so I wondered if Gina was either unable to attend the shoot or her photos didn't turn out last year.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Hi @ShellyB I'm sorry but I can't reveal my sources. Mwahahahahahaha.....

Just kidding. It's on LinkedIn.

Regarding Gina, I asked because the uniform photo currently on the website is the same photo that was posted for the 2019 squad. All of the other veterans had new photos for 2020, so I wondered if Gina was either unable to attend the shoot or her photos didn't turn out last year.

Nope, she was there…but I know the Vets were asked if they wanted to reshoot or use a previous cameo/dancing girl. She may have opted for that photo instead of using a new one shot last summer - not that they ever have a say, but last TC, everything was so different - they did their own HMU, one person in set at a time, a long process…longer than normal. As far as the pics on the site, they were selected from the shoot, had final edits and put into a 2020 folder for webmaster to add. Could totally be human error - I’ll have to look into it. 

Oh, LinkedIn…rarely look at that, so interesting that those are posted there. No wonder I had so many random lookyloos! 🤣🤣

• Useful 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 13
On 6/19/2021 at 11:57 AM, sleepyjean said:

For the sake of completeness, here are the charts to back up the numbers above - corrected again for Alex, Alyssa and Courtni (and Chelsea K who I believe now is a confirmed cut). For those who have zero interest in any of this, I appreciate your patience. 

CORRECTED (v 3.0)

stats_quit2.JPG.eada0c7559ec37371391a28f3f44e830.JPG

stats_cut2.JPG.39c1adbed1a1e47967cedd1ce30eb143.JPG

stats_retired2.thumb.JPG.d7fd57715afe2ef0b01d97e074d9cefe.JPG

Stephanie Heymann retired after one season as well!

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/20/2021 at 8:11 PM, ShellyB said:

Nope, she was there…but I know the Vets were asked if they wanted to reshoot or use a previous cameo/dancing girl. She may have opted for that photo instead of using a new one shot last summer - not that they ever have a say, but last TC, everything was so different - they did their own HMU, one person in set at a time, a long process…longer than normal. As far as the pics on the site, they were selected from the shoot, had final edits and put into a 2020 folder for webmaster to add. Could totally be human error - I’ll have to look into it. 

Oh, LinkedIn…rarely look at that, so interesting that those are posted there. No wonder I had so many random lookyloos! 🤣🤣

Ok HOLD. UP. Are you telling me y'all refer to those as the "dancing girl" pics? I am so tickled by this, and I don't know why. Like, I'm going to have work this in whenever someone takes my picture. "Hold on, lemme do my dancing girl pose. Boom." 

On another note, I wasn't actually looking at your profile on LinkedIn. I was looking at someone else....George...um...Glass! Yes, that was his name. He goes to another school.

No but really, I was looking at someone who must be connected to you in some way and the graphic popped up as an association with you. And I'm not trying to get somebody in trouble, so that's all I'm going to say about that. You ain't heard it from me. 🤐

And finally, back to Gina. Left is the pic on the website. Right is the one she posted on IG when everyone else's cameos dancing girls 😆 were revealed last year. I'm guessing it's the one she liked best from last year's shoot. And now I am really and truly letting go of it.

As always, much appreciation for the inside scoop!

GL1920.JPG.f89c658f847af3e603c1e6c08bb66eeb.JPG

Edited by sleepyjean
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 6/8/2021 at 10:45 AM, Isolabella said:

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but do we know why Mandy is no longer the head coach of the Raiderettes? Just curious if she stepped down on her own or if there was any drama around that.

I have to wonder if she is the type that’s difficult to work with and doesn’t accept criticism or being told no. She didn’t like being told to tone up so she quit . She apparently didn’t like something all of a sudden at Raiders and resigned after post after post of being on the job . The world is full of “mean girls” and criticism but some people seriously can’t take it and expect everyone to butter them up. That’s my impression of her 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Yep, she decided to audition this year. It was speculated about for awhile because she was seen at some prep classes. She finally confirmed it today. 

I am wondering what prompted her to give it another go. She tried several times to make the team and then left after 2 seasons. Everything seems kinda weird. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I am wondering what prompted her to give it another go. She tried several times to make the team and then left after 2 seasons. Everything seems kinda weird. 

exactly. she came back again and again, finally made it, then gave it up after two years...then awkwardly reauditioned 3 years after she retired? it's so bizarre to me. like i said before, she must be really bored...but that doesn't explain why she retired so fast lol

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

exactly. she came back again and again, finally made it, then gave it up after two years...then awkwardly reauditioned 3 years after she retired? it's so bizarre to me. like i said before, she must be really bored...but that doesn't explain why she retired so fast lol

I saw her Insta story bc someone mentioned it here I didn't follow her other than what we saw on MTT but to me she seems like she was just "on" during the story do you know what I mean? It feels really unnatural & forced. I mean we all saw 50 yard Kelsey but I guess I never thought she was really an airhead. However, seeing her answering her questions at the airport i'm hoping was just her acting for Insta. I can't help but feel sad for her. Someone speculated maybe she was just auditioning bc she was trying to get followers as that's what she does for work and maybe she's trying to promote somthing. I have no clue just something I saw... Also, how does she have her big dog with her to take on the plane? Is he an emotional support dog? She looked gorg obvs... 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, DancingDina13 said:

I have to wonder if she is the type that’s difficult to work with and doesn’t accept criticism or being told no. She didn’t like being told to tone up so she quit . She apparently didn’t like something all of a sudden at Raiders and resigned after post after post of being on the job . The world is full of “mean girls” and criticism but some people seriously can’t take it and expect everyone to butter them up. That’s my impression of her 

That's quite the reach, my friend.😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, TB12 said:

but to me she seems like she was just "on" during the story do you know what I mean? It feels really unnatural & forced. I mean we all saw 50 yard Kelsey but I guess I never thought she was really an airhead. However, seeing her answering her questions at the airport i'm hoping was just her acting for Insta. I can't help but feel sad for her.

yeah i watched the whole thing LOL. i know what you mean. she's always seemed a little like that, but yeah...maybe a little on. why do you feel sad for her?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, madmax84 said:

Did anyone else see Kelsey Bond now Courtnall had a baby? I didn't even know she was pregnant till she posted a maternity photo

Yes! They named him Ryder! After meeeeee!!! JK. (I’m a girl anyway.)

I actually follow her on Instagram so I knew she was. But she wasn’t posting a nauseating amount of pregnancy photos like some of the other girls do. She posts more to her stories than the main page so a lot times her stories disappear after 24 hours. And she looked stunning in that maternity photo. I dont look that good *now* let alone 9 months pregnant  

As for Mandy, I’m also in the group who would love to know why she left the Raiderettes. And not just left but completely removed all traces of them from her social media. Maybe she just didn’t want to move to Las Vegas? But I still feel like if there wasn’t a story there, there would have been a “I’ve loved my time with the Raiders but now it’s time to move on” type post. Maybe she did say why in some other social media platform that I don’t follow. Maybe the Raiders organization is a complete shitshow and she wanted to completely disassociate herself from them. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, vanillagum said:

yeah i watched the whole thing LOL. i know what you mean. she's always seemed a little like that, but yeah...maybe a little on. why do you feel sad for her?

She kind of reminds me of Kalyssa, not in the naughty way haha, but that desperate need for attention and validation. That makes me sad bc she is stunning & seems sweet so I hate to see that in her. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TB12 said:

She kind of reminds me of Kalyssa, not in the naughty way haha, but that desperate need for attention and validation. That makes me sad bc she is stunning & seems sweet so I hate to see that in her. 

i agree with you, a bit, i think...i find her super likable and she seems funny and sweet, genuinely. of course i could be wrong but it seems like she has nothing going on but showing off her looks on insta. no wonder she tried out for DCC again 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, vanillagum said:

i could be wrong but it seems like she has nothing going on but showing off her looks on insta. no wonder she tried out for DCC again 

Yeah, I think she didn't turn out to be the celebrity she thought she'd be & she needs to be relevant.

• Love 7
(edited)
21 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

As for Mandy, I’m also in the group who would love to know why she left the Raiderettes. And not just left but completely removed all traces of them from her social media. Maybe she just didn’t want to move to Las Vegas? But I still feel like if there wasn’t a story there, there would have been a “I’ve loved my time with the Raiders but now it’s time to move on” type post. Maybe she did say why in some other social media platform that I don’t follow. Maybe the Raiders organization is a complete shitshow and she wanted to completely disassociate herself from them. 

Doubt it. Mandy posted a pic (and I remember it) where the view was over Vegas strip buildings (not sure whether it was from her own place that she got or whether it was from a rental or whether it was from Raiderettes HQ etc) and her caption was "apparently I live here now"

She also wiped off all DCC related stuff theres basicaly 1 or 2 Raiders pics and 1 or 2 DCC pics on her instagram now.

Same as her studio in Washington. Didn't she say she say on the show she owns it and it is very successful and that she would be flying back and forth for it? Her linkedin states she owned it and that she left it in Dec 2018. I was surprised she didn't start another dance studio.

Does anyone remember where and what Mandy was doing from May 2017 to Dec 2018? I can't remember whether she was still in Dallas when she left DCC, I vaguely remember her posting a pic of a moving truck going back to Washington? But can someone correct me if they remember it and who owns that dance studio of hers in Washington? Who was the guy who "supposed" to own that company now? Can someone correct me on his "ownership" of that company eg was he the one who completely owns the company or whether Mandy and him had both bought and started the company and he then bought Mandy's share of the company out when she went to work for the Raiders. As I am not too familiar with that studio and the info on it etc

Also noticed that Mandy's linked in says now works for Roger Healy real estate, wonder if Veronica had a helping hand in getting her that job considering Veronica was there for years and was one of their best real estate agents and got a few DCC's a job there (by the looks and even if she didn't a few DCC's did get jobs with that company over the years I noticed). I know it says she was there when she was a DCC so maybe she asked to return etc. It also says she left the Raiders in March this year so assuming that she DID finish the year and that Auditions start in April/May for Raiderettes in a normal year etc.

Shame in the uk we have a thing called "Companies house" that was created and monitored by the gov etc that tracks all legal businesses here in the uk and it tracks whose the directors/owners, any legal issues like CCJ's (county court judgements for lawsuits etc) and the amount of money the company has whether capital or loans and whether the company is current active or whether it is dormant and whether it is a private or public company etc. Can you guys in the US tell me if theres something like that in the US?  

Edited by Uk-Eve
  • Useful 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Doubt it. Mandy posted a pic (and I remember it) where the view was over Vegas strip buildings (not sure whether it was from her own place that she got or whether it was from a rental or whether it was from Raiderettes HQ etc) and her caption was "apparently I live here now"

She also wiped off all DCC related stuff theres basicaly 1 or 2 Raiders pics and 1 or 2 DCC pics on her instagram now.

Same as her studio in Washington. Didn't she say she say on the show she owns it and it is very successful and that she would be flying back and forth for it? Her linkedin states she owned it and that she left it in Dec 2018. I was surprised she didn't start another dance studio.

Does anyone remember where and what Mandy was doing from May 2017 to Dec 2018? I can't remember whether she was still in Dallas when she left DCC, I vaguely remember her posting a pic of a moving truck going back to Washington? But can someone correct me if they remember it and who owns that dance studio of hers in Washington? Who was the guy who "supposed" to own that company now? Can someone correct me on his "ownership" of that company eg was he the one who completely owns the company or whether Mandy and him had both bought and started the company and he then bought Mandy's share of the company out when she went to work for the Raiders. As I am not too familiar with that studio and the info on it etc

Also noticed that Mandy's linked in says now works for Roger Healy real estate, wonder if Veronica had a helping hand in getting her that job considering Veronica was there for years and was one of their best real estate agents and got a few DCC's a job there (by the looks and even if she didn't a few DCC's did get jobs with that company over the years I noticed). I know it says she was there when she was a DCC so maybe she asked to return etc. It also says she left the Raiders in March this year so assuming that she DID finish the year and that Auditions start in April/May for Raiderettes in a normal year etc.

Shame in the uk we have a thing called "Companies house" that was created and monitored by the gov etc that tracks all legal businesses here in the uk and it tracks whose the directors/owners, any legal issues like CCJ's (county court judgements for lawsuits etc) and the amount of money the company has whether capital or loans and whether the company is current active or whether it is dormant and whether it is a private or public company etc. Can you guys in the US tell me if theres something like that in the US?  

Ah ok! I don’t follow Mandy on any social media platform so I wasn’t sure if there was any sort of “tearful goodbye” posts. She doesn’t seem like that type of girl though (the super nostalgic sappy type) so I’m not super surprised. I’m not sure how the transfer of ownership went for her dance studio. Doesnt her ex currently own the studio? And isnt he the current boyfriend of DCC Christina (Ricci)? I think they moved to WA together to run the studio. Or at least “a” dance studio.  And I believe Christina teaches there now. Not sure if it is the exact one that Mandy owned  

In answer to your second question, I’m a criminal investigator and yes there are public databases that track businesses, ownership, proceeds, etc. There are just so many loopholes  for setting up businesses, between shell and/or shelf companies, companies “doing business as” (aka DBA) another company name and/or fictitious companies, that it sometimes hard (read: boring and tedious) to track a business back to its parent owner. Plus some states are more advantageous than others to register your company in (for tax purposes). So a company can be registered in state A but operating in state B.  Lots of fun. I actually put myself to sleep typing all that 😴 

Edited to add: I also just re-read the comment about Mandy posting “apparently I live here now.”  Lol. That sounds like the least enthusiastic endorsement for Vegas ever. 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Ah ok! I don’t follow Mandy on any social media platform so I wasn’t sure if there was any sort of “tearful goodbye” posts. She doesn’t seem like that type of girl though (the super nostalgic sappy type) so I’m not super surprised. I’m not sure how the transfer of ownership went for her dance studio. Doesnt her ex currently own the studio? And isnt he the current boyfriend of DCC Christina (Ricci)? I think they moved to WA together to run the studio. Or at least “a” dance studio.  And I believe Christina teaches there now. Not sure if it is the exact one that Mandy owned  

In answer to your second question, I’m a criminal investigator and yes there are public databases that track businesses, ownership, proceeds, etc. There are just so many loopholes  for setting up businesses, between shell and/or shelf companies, companies “doing business as” (aka DBA) another company name and/or fictitious companies, that it sometimes hard (read: boring and tedious) to track a business back to its parent owner. Plus some states are more advantageous than others to register your company in (for tax purposes). So a company can be registered in state A but operating in state B.  Lots of fun. I actually put myself to sleep typing all that 😴 

Edited to add: I also just re-read the comment about Mandy posting “apparently I live here now.”  Lol. That sounds like the least enthusiastic endorsement for Vegas ever. 

Christina moved right near Vancouver, WA. She’s in my neck of the woods now. I had no idea she was in a relationship with Mandy’s ex.

As for the dance teaching, she never really mentions it on her IG. Things are very slow to open up around here though. So maybe she has future plans. 

Also, I thought when they did Mandy’s back story on MTT she mentioned she was going to close her dance studio in Vancouver.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 6/16/2021 at 8:31 AM, ByTor said:

Want to take a guess as to whether or not I agree with you? 🤪

That's odd, I thought Alanna moved back to California.

I know Tess posted a comment about the first all stars performance for this season was for an all star race...  I thought Alanna was moving back as well... but if she stays as an AS... I am for it !! 🤗

• Love 1
Just now, mizzhyer said:

I know Tess posted a comment about the first all stars performance for this season was for an all star race...  I thought Alanna was moving back as well... but if she stays as an AS... I am for it !! 🤗

She is moving back I think they just need few extra ladies for this performance 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Just as a side note, I think I shall be following the DBC and Raiderettes now.  They've got it together 🤗

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

She is moving back I think they just need few extra ladies for this performance 

I figured it was too good to be true 🤗

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

Just as a side note, I think I shall be following the DBC and Raiderettes now.  They've got it together 🤗

I figured it was too good to be true 🤗

Only thing Dbc should do is to start over whole new igs for the new girls and not make them use igs from girls who either retired or got cut I would hate to be the one of the two rookies who took over the ig of the two soon to be 3rd year vets who got cut at finals 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Only thing Dbc should do is to start over whole new igs for the new girls and not make them use igs from girls who either retired or got cut I would hate to be the one of the two rookies who took over the ig of the two soon to be 3rd year vets who got cut at finals 

I definitely agree with that ! 🤗

• Love 1
20 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Exactly I don't know or heard anything about Mandy's ex I thought the studio was completely hers which was why I asked about how the US "tracks" companies etc because here in the uk our "companies house" is runned by the gov and it also shows transfers of businesses and its current and ex directors. Even here in the UK people set up fake businesses and even register it on Companies house.

Back on topic, Mandy's old studio it does still have a pic of her somewhere on there I seen and it had never been completely updated pictures wise (I noticed) eg the year Mandy was a DCC there was a pic of her in the gallery of her lying on the floor teaching the kids some floor move and some other pics, which ARE still there several years later ... so I take that with a pinch of salt of what is said on her old dance studio website.

Also guys I don't think that the DBC are the only squad that reuses the same IG/twitter handles for there girls. I noticed it years ago with another nfl cheer squad - cannot remember who did it because I saw it one day when I was super sick and off work for ages and basically "trolled" the nfl teams auditions/who made the teams that year and then their social media (was the only thing that kept me awake LOL). So those of you who follow other NFL teams theres your heads up I am not sure of all the NFL teams in the US so do excuse me for "being stupid" on that as I live in the UK

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Exactly I don't know or heard anything about Mandy's ex I thought the studio was completely hers which was why I asked about how the US "tracks" companies etc because here in the uk our "companies house" is runned by the gov and it also shows transfers of businesses and its current and ex directors. Even here in the UK people set up fake businesses and even register it on Companies house.

Back on topic, Mandy's old studio it does still have a pic of her somewhere on there I seen and it had never been completely updated pictures wise (I noticed) eg the year Mandy was a DCC there was a pic of her in the gallery of her lying on the floor teaching the kids some floor move and some other pics, which ARE still there several years later ... so I take that with a pinch of salt of what is said on her old dance studio website.

I don't know much about this but I suspect the US is too big to have a national business registry. On the suspicion that this is governed at the state level, I did a search on the website for the Secretary of State for the state of Washington. It appears she is no longer involved.

Pulse1.thumb.JPG.a83ed9bb34a4b606d9b78c7aa61f9391.JPG

This site and this site have older records that do include Mandy, but I believe the Secretary of State is the system of record, since they are the authority where business licenses are applied for and registered.

I don't see any pics of Mandy, though I didn't look very hard. However, they have updated the landing page.

Pulse2.thumb.JPG.c1faa451c98537d04627b0db907fb937.JPG

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

I don't know much about this but I suspect the US is too big to have a national business registry. On the suspicion that this is governed at the state level, I did a search on the website for the Secretary of State for the state of Washington. It appears she is no longer involved.

Pulse1.thumb.JPG.a83ed9bb34a4b606d9b78c7aa61f9391.JPG

This site and this site have older records that do include Mandy, but I believe the Secretary of State is the system of record, since they are the authority where business licenses are applied for and registered.

I don't see any pics of Mandy, though I didn't look very hard. However, they have updated the landing page.

Pulse2.thumb.JPG.c1faa451c98537d04627b0db907fb937.JPG

Thats good to know. Yep wasn't sure whether the US gov had a site/place like the uk does, was prob thinking it was state by state because of the size hence the question, didn't want to say something that maybe completely wrong.

Damn I am not used to seeing the "governor" in the businesses like in the UK, always associate it with being in politics!!!! I keep having to remember the UK version and then the US would mean totally the opposite and different things!!! I didn't even know that company was struck off a few years ago, around when Mandy left DCC and is now active again. Unless the dissolution date means a different thing to what it means in the UK. 

I haven't looked at that website in ages so didn't that pic but thanks for the info. But in the picture section of that (not the home page bit) 

http://pulsedancenw.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/10905990_840758899328714_1947156847062933635_n-e1537398698835.jpg

Is that not Mandy? Looks like it to me maybe I am wrong!!! That pic's been there for years (Or has been for several years) Pic is a bit fuzzy and I have been known to mix names up with faces of people I don't see daily etc!!!

Edited by Uk-Eve
14 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

I haven't looked at that website in ages so didn't that pic but thanks for the info. But in the picture section of that (not the home page bit) 

http://pulsedancenw.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/10905990_840758899328714_1947156847062933635_n-e1537398698835.jpg

Is that not Mandy? Looks like it to me maybe I am wrong!!! That pic's been there for years (Or has been for several years) Pic is a bit fuzzy and I have been known to mix names up with faces of people I don't see daily etc!!!

It's hard to tell, she's too small. It could be Mandy or the other blonde instructor. Or even someone else who used to work there.

9 minutes ago, Trixi said:

On the Denver Broncos Cheer insta today its get to know Lily❤️

Lily is going to kill it for the Broncos this year! She sounded so relaxed and confident and happy. 

Loved that Alanna was her first call when she made Broncos 🧡 Their friendship makes me so happy

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Has anyone touched on the fact that Meredith is getting married in a few months?

Found this in one of the Reddit posts when I was just looking up dcc on reddit etc

https://www.maddenlovewithmccarthy.com/

One of her bridesmaids is former DCC Finalist Leah!  Remember her, she was the one that they thought was almost "too sexy" for DCC?  I can't remember what season that was, maybe 8 or 9.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, aeroluv327 said:

One of her bridesmaids is former DCC Finalist Leah!  Remember her, she was the one that they thought was almost "too sexy" for DCC?  I can't remember what season that was, maybe 8 or 9.

Leah Jo? Was that her? 

I liked her.  And glad to see Meredith is happy 😊

• Love 4