Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

On the 2 hour special many years ago (cannot believe I've been watching this long) there was a 5 year veteran helping one of the TCC out with her makeup etc.  I cannot remember her name but wonder what ever became of her.

So funny everyone had skinny eyebrows back then.

(edited)
34 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

On the 2 hour special many years ago (cannot believe I've been watching this long) there was a 5 year veteran helping one of the TCC out with her makeup etc.  I cannot remember her name but wonder what ever became of her.

So funny everyone had skinny eyebrows back then.

Are you talking about the redhead Misty Cleveland? She let the 2 TCCs (Melissa & Elizabeth) stay in her home.

Edited by MrsEVH
12 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Wow, her body is killer!  I have a friend who has done some of those competitions, it amazes me how much they transform their bodies.  I really lack the discipline for the kind of dieting they have to do, but I admire them!  

And whoever commented about the skinny eyebrows, the late 90s/early 00s were a rough time for eyebrows!  I plucked mine so much that they never recovered, now I have to draw them on every day lol.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

And whoever commented about the skinny eyebrows, the late 90s/early 00s were a rough time for eyebrows!  I plucked mine so much that they never recovered, now I have to draw them on every day lol.

There are products out now to help brows regenerate...or perhaps consider microblading (it works well) 

5 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

I plucked mine so much that they never recovered

I got mine threaded a couple of times and they haven't recovered. I stopped going because she always took way too much off. I just wanted them to be less pointy. 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:
2 hours ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

Karissa from Season 6 knows a thing or 2 about questionable eyebrows 😉

Awwww we were living in different times though. 

Hello, my name is ByTor, and I love skinny eyebrows I thought skinny eyebrows made me one step closer to looking like a Baywatch girl 😂

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
(edited)

My eyebrows don't grow in, they only grow new hair underneath my eyebrow shape which is incredibly annoying so I'll be over here with the skinny eyebrows with you @ByTor

Edited by madmax84
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, madmax84 said:

My eyebrows don't grow in, they only grow new hair underneath my eyebrow shape which is incredibly annoying so I'll be over here with the skinny eyebrows with you @ByTor

Unpopular opinion.  I never understood the whole eyebrow trend thing even when I was a teen.  I mean I get removing a unibrow, but otherwise, an eyebrow pencil and make up/dyes can shape your eyebrows without all the drama/pain/mutilation. 

• Love 3
On 6/26/2021 at 8:28 PM, moonchild81 said:

alexandria is going to have baby #2 due in december

Her first son is absolutely perfect! Go look at her IG! He is the cutest freakin thing! 🥰🥺 Even Kelli once commented and complimented Alexandria on her son which surprised me cause I thought Kelli might feel a little negative about her.

On 6/28/2021 at 7:43 PM, ByTor said:

Hello, my name is ByTor, and I love skinny eyebrows I thought skinny eyebrows made me one step closer to looking like a Baywatch girl 😂

I actually thought that Pam Anderson rocked the skinny brows and I didn’t ever like them! But then again, she’s Pamela Anderson what she can pull off, not everyone can

• Love 4
On 6/26/2021 at 2:08 PM, Uk-Eve said:

Has anyone touched on the fact that Meredith is getting married in a few months?

Found this in one of the Reddit posts when I was just looking up dcc on reddit etc

https://www.maddenlovewithmccarthy.com/

I wonder if she’ll even invite any of her DCC teammates to her wedding or if she’s still in touch with them. I know her rookie class was never really close, but I wish she would’ve stayed on the team long enough to have DCC bridesmaids and be in their weddings as well. I’m also curious to see if she’ll do thunderstruck at her wedding.

• Love 3
On 6/24/2021 at 10:59 AM, mizzhyer said:

I know Tess posted a comment about the first all stars performance for this season was for an all star race...  I thought Alanna was moving back as well... but if she stays as an AS... I am for it !! 🤗

Everyone at the All-Stars race appearance wasn’t ALL All-Stars. For girls like Alexis, Alanna, and Savannah, it was probably a one time appearance thing. On the show, the Trevino sisters did an All-Star appearance and were made out to be All-Stars, but Shelly said they were never All-Stars. This is most likely to happen when they have retired NON All-Stars cheerleaders make an appearance when current cheerleaders have their uniform turned in during TC. Also, the race appearance had at least 10 girls- they never have that many All-Stars.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 6/11/2021 at 4:18 PM, Spunkyyy said:

Aw congrats to Raylee! Always thought her cut seemed unjustified. It seems she and Allie got close after they got cut so glad to see they are still good friends. 

Raylee made such a gorgeous bride. All of her wedding event pictures has her looking absolutely beautiful. Kind of sad to see she’s not very close with many of her DCC teammates, but I love that her Mavs teammates, especially Julia F, were there. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, filishtay said:

On the show, the Trevino sisters did an All-Star appearance and were made out to be All-Stars, but Shelly said they were never All-Stars.

I could have sworn Trisha was. I mean, she washed that uniform and kept it so clean! 😝

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, ByTor said:

I could have sworn Trisha was. I mean, she washed that uniform and kept it so clean! 😝

That is the best way to honor the uniform. 😂 

At the same time, I feel so bad for her. That gaff lives in Pluto perpetuity. MTT continuously used poor Kelsey Lowrence’s interview mistakes as fodder for the show, but what about all the other stupid shit that’s been said? 

I like to joke that since I have Eastern European grandmothers, I have fairly strong hair genes. I could never pull off skinny eyebrows despite my college-self’s mid-90s attempts. They literally regenerate overnight. And the ends grow all the way down to my hair line at my temples. 🥸😔

I would have died to have had Karissa’s TCC body. I’d have been doing bikini contests too! She was a tad unpolished but you could tell in her interview just how eloquent and sharp she was/is. I’m glad she’s doing well. 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, filishtay said:

Everyone at the All-Stars race appearance wasn’t ALL All-Stars. For girls like Alexis, Alanna, and Savannah, it was probably a one time appearance thing. On the show, the Trevino sisters did an All-Star appearance and were made out to be All-Stars, but Shelly said they were never All-Stars. This is most likely to happen when they have retired NON All-Stars cheerleaders make an appearance when current cheerleaders have their uniform turned in during TC. Also, the race appearance had at least 10 girls- they never have that many All-Stars.

Didn't Shelly say that that appearance, some of those girls were given a SUMMER contract which would have been 3/4 months contract to cover a few things

That all-star performance, wasn't that the kitty birthday thing? If so I thought they were invited there by Kitty? Which could just be that Kitty invited them to perform as former dcc's etc 

I wonder if she’ll even invite any of her DCC teammates to her wedding or if she’s still in touch with them. I know her rookie class was never really close, but I wish she would’ve stayed on the team long enough to have DCC bridesmaids and be in their weddings as well. I’m also curious to see if she’ll do thunderstruck at her wedding.

Can't even "randomly" check which dcc was invited because the rsvp list requires you to even first and last names and then the invited's email. Assuming that is security wise. I know some people's wedding website you can check just by first and last name others need your number and email too etc.

I know a few former dcc's over the years that didn't have alot or any dcc's at all in their wedding like (and off the top of my head) Chelsea Chaney

• Useful 1

Alexis is an  all star as I’ve asked her 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

Does anyone know which is the most common college for girls to come into DCC from? I know this season there are lots of TCU girls in Training Camp, and that Jensen and Claire W. are from ASU but I wondered if there were any other colleges that are popular?

• Love 1

I hate to say it but Karissa's aesthetic is very Duggar to me 😬  She has an adorable figure and face though. I'd love to see her bring the hair up about 4 inches and switch to a lighter brown, and use some color cosmetics on her cheeks/lips to brighten things up. She looks so drab and one-dimensional and some color would go a long way!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

I know a few former dcc's over the years that didn't have alot or any dcc's at all in their wedding like (and off the top of my head) Chelsea Chaney

I'm of the opinion that Chelsea may have alienated most of her teammates. Her MTT persona may have been tip of the iceberg. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CrazyMoon said:

I'm of the opinion that Chelsea may have alienated most of her teammates. Her MTT persona may have been tip of the iceberg. 

1 hour ago, An Offt said:

I think it's more likely that associating with Chelsea might have put their tenure at risk. Kelli hated Chelsea for that glimpse into the real world of DCC.

Because Chelsea talked her way onto the squad. But when she left Cassie Trammell said in one of her IG posts that Chelsea is one of her best friend after dcc but yet was not at each other wedding by the looks

The other DCC that is one of my girl crushes was a certain Courtney Cook. I always wondered which DCC she was close to when she was a DCC and who still talks to now even her wedding is another example, of not alot of DCC was there from what I saw. She looks so lovely and healthy and happy and enjoying life now in her ig posts

There may have been pics of both Chelsea and Courtney's wedding that I have not seen so may not have seen many former/current dccs there.

Theres a few other DCC's, who blended that much that they were not a massive standout that I cannot remember their names to their faces who I have seen the random pics/igs over the years of their lovely wedding but did not feature any current/former dccs at all.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

She looks so drab and one-dimensional

I worked in law firms my entire working career.  That's called looking "professional" by their standards.  It was difficult enough for women to even get into law firms back in the day and I suppose they haven't conceded that it's okay for them to wear a little color.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9

Karissa looks great and good for her.   Glad she is doing so well  She looks professional.  Women lawyers are now adding some pops of color but black and navy are still standard.   I loved wearing a red suit for closing arguments 

I would rather see what she is wearing than some of the outfits the DCC wear for first meeting/ media day.  Slit up to their glory, way too tight, one shoulder, way too short, etc

• Love 14
On 6/30/2021 at 12:26 PM, dccwannabe13 said:

Does anyone know which is the most common college for girls to come into DCC from? I know this season there are lots of TCU girls in Training Camp, and that Jensen and Claire W. are from ASU but I wondered if there were any other colleges that are popular?

I believe a few have come from the TCU Showgirls and The Kilgore Rangerettes. Both dance teams are on Texas. 

• Love 4

I don't want my comment in jest about Karissa's eyebrows to make it seem like I think she looked bad. I think she looks great now (she hasn't aged much, but she's still pretty young anyway. Around the same age as I am). She's definitely doing great, and always seemed like a hard worker, so she definitely deserves it.

• Love 6
On 6/30/2021 at 12:30 PM, RedDelicious said:

I hate to say it but Karissa's aesthetic is very Duggar to me 😬  She has an adorable figure and face though. I'd love to see her bring the hair up about 4 inches and switch to a lighter brown, and use some color cosmetics on her cheeks/lips to brighten things up. She looks so drab and one-dimensional and some color would go a long way!

LMAOOO especially since she basically was raising her 2 year old sister. Parents who have their older daughters practically become 2nd mothers are selfish 

• Love 2
On 6/30/2021 at 3:58 PM, Uk-Eve said:

Because Chelsea talked her way onto the squad. But when she left Cassie Trammell said in one of her IG posts that Chelsea is one of her best friend after dcc but yet was not at each other wedding by the looks

Well to be fair Cassie got married before Chelsea even made the team. Cassie wasn’t even at Melissa Kellerman’s wedding either (not that I’m judging her for it) which I know was a very sad moment for both of them considering Melissa was Cassie’s MOH and BFF. I’m just saying that because one wasn’t at the other one’s wedding that doesn’t mean they’re not best friends. Chelsea and Cassie have both left DCC so many years ago and Chelsea just got married a few months back so who knows if they’re friends now. Also I had no idea that Cassie and Chelsea were ever friends at all and I wonder where Cassie still stands with Melissa Kellerman now. They both seem like great moms and have beautiful families.

• Useful 3
12 hours ago, Pksbena1 said:

I believe a few have come from the TCU Showgirls and The Kilgore Rangerettes. Both dance teams are on Texas. 

Nope. Only 3 girls ever in the show’s era were former TCU showgirls although many have tried out and a few more were in TC. Emma Mary who now works with the showgirls, Jordan Daigle, and Kelsey Bond.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 6/30/2021 at 12:26 PM, dccwannabe13 said:

I'm not sure about now, but back in the day it was common for a lot of Kilgore College Rangerettes to audition for DCC (they are famous for their kickline).  I feel like there are also a good number of Oregon and LSU girls.

• Love 3

It seems like - for the schools outside of Texas - once one woman becomes a DCC, other women from her college dance team think about auditioning too. I'm thinking especially of UCLA, Arizona State, and U of Nebraska.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

It seems like - for the schools outside of Texas - once one woman becomes a DCC, other women from her college dance team think about auditioning too. I'm thinking especially of UCLA, Arizona State, and U of Nebraska.

Add University of Oregon.  I believe Maggie and Molly came from there. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 6/30/2021 at 1:26 PM, dccwannabe13 said:

Seems like I've seen TTU pom squad a lot in the past ...(Texas Tech).  I've also seen Univ. of Oklahoma,  Univ of Missouri (Golden Girls) and LSU (Tiger Girls).  These are a few that come to mind 🤗

Oh and as a KY girl... Univ of Ky (Lily and Kleine) and EKU (my alma mater and KaShara's) 😃

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 6/30/2021 at 10:26 AM, dccwannabe13 said:

Univ of Arizona…Megan, Chandi, Heather, Gabby…TCC Jordan just graduated from there this past May

Edited by bernie2018
  • Love 5