Type keyword(s) to search

S37.E07: There's Gonna Be Tears Shed

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Angelina is a star. I am sorry. And I mean star in a train wreck sort of way.  Kudos to the editors this season. I did not see an unanimous vote coming at all. I kind of knew Angelina was staying but not like that. I hope she last all the way to finale night because she is entertainment gold.  Though I suspect I might be on an island of one for that opinion.

Also, Dan talking to himself during the challenge "Remind yourself how awesome you are. you are the man" had me cracking up.

• Love 19

I should have paid closer attention. All I know is there was a merge, an original immunity challenge, and Woody's friend Jesse got voted out. Seriously, has anybody ever had that many votes in one shot? Twelve has to be the record.

Seriously, I liked the challenge. Swinging pendulum seems simple, but it requires skills . . . and you can't really train for that.

And why is Angelina getting ripped? I'm not being contrary . . . once again, I'm not paying close enough attention.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 2

Do we have new editors this season?  Well done.  Not sad to see Elizabeth go.

Goliath strong?  Not so much.  I'm loving this cross tribe Gang of 6.  Hope it lasts!

Dueling cowboy hats!  Carl really despises Elizabeth.

Queen Angelina is my BEC this season.

Counter goliath insurgency :)

Nick has some serious vampire canines.

I liked this challenge.  Physics rules!   Peachy drooling over John, shocker!  Dinner bell at TC?  wtf?

Sorry Dan, your're not "the man".  Well done Dr. Allison.

Exponents!  Factorials!  LOL!  

Angie sez:  "I am an authentic person!"  Waaaah!

Well, authentically entitled and obnoxious, yes.  She can go next.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I loved Gabby’s paranoia at the merge feast thinking about there being an idol hiding somewhere

She was the only one who thought of it, that we know of. I think the rest were too busy trying to stuff themselves.

• Love 9

Now I don’t actually think that gender has been a factor in anyone’s votes this season, but the men now outnumber the women 8-4. 

Allison seems like she’s in a good position: everyone wants to talk to her but we haven’t seen her be anyone’s target.

Did Davie have a confessional this episode? I don’t recall seeing one from him but I know everyone else had one.

I find Angelina amusing and interesting, but my god does she come off worse each week in the edit. 

• Love 16

I really don't think Angelina will know how to talk her way out of this one with her Goliath tribe mates.  Unless Alec's insurgency strikes first, or something else happens to fracture Goliath strong, I think they will keep her as long as they need her and then get rid of her.  She seemed to really piss them off tonight when insisting they vote Christian without caring what they thought, then the whole Elizabeth debacle.  I mean, I really hope she gets asked in an interview what her intent was there.  She acts like she was trying to help her...but do what?  So they will probably coddle her and say it's all good, but then we'll get TH that say otherwise.

Allison may be one to watch.  She seems in the best spot right now.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 12

I thought it was brilliant that Alison so quickly said she was working on the jury. Smart and fast and then the whole group was like -yeah. Of course it didnt change the vote, sigh. 

• Love 24

I think that Angelina is just petty. She probably thought by telling Elizabeth that it was her, that maybe Elizabeth would go and try to change the vote to someone else from David. Then there would be more drama and discussion and then she could be like, I told you it was the easy thing to do to vote Christian. Cause if this was jury management she isn't very good at it.

I wonder if watching back Elizabeth would be saying a David should win in the end, when they ALL voted for her? I guess she didn't realize how much people disliked her, or just didn't care as long as it wasn't them. No one, seemed to have any loyalty towards her at all.

She definitely did the rest of the David's a favor by letting everyone know about Angelina.

After the immunity challenge, this show was so fun to watch till the end of the episode.

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I mean, Angelina told several lies all in a row and Elizabeth didn’t do anything about it.

I hope she did but it was just edited out?  We could see Angelina blatantly lying; I totally agree with you.  Gabby kind of stuck up for Elizabeth's side and said "No that's not what we heard", but....

I'm sure Angelina was just as annoying to live with as Elizabeth.  Elizabeth wants a good night's sleep and Angelina basically thinks she's the Queen.  I thought it was HILARIOUS when John and Alison designated themselves the Queen's handlers and basically nodded and smiled as Angelina went on her rant about the ex cop changing her formal decree.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, dkb said:

I think that Angelina is just petty. She probably thought by telling Elizabeth that it was her, that maybe Elizabeth would go and try to change the vote to someone else from David. Then there would be more drama and discussion and then she could be like, I told you it was the easy thing to do to vote Christian. Cause if this was jury management she isn't very good at it.

I wonder if watching back Elizabeth would be saying a David should win in the end, when they ALL voted for her? I guess she didn't realize how much people disliked her, or just didn't care as long as it wasn't them. No one, seemed to have any loyalty towards her at all.

She definitely did the rest of the David's a favor by letting everyone know about Angelina.

After the immunity challenge, this show was so fun to watch till the end of the episode.

I am not sure about that. I just watched Elizabeth's Ponderosa video and she gets emotional talking about how hard it was to betray Angelina.

• Love 5

Looking at the big picture, Elizabeth seemed like a stupid vote.  She literally had no one.  Maybe she annoyed people, but why her?  Anyway, I already can't wait until next week for Angelina to play revisionist history.  My guess is she's going to be livid that anyone dare question her loyalty, even though she openly gave their plan away.  I think Angelina may crack easily if she makes the final 3, because I don't know that she can handle any hard questions or vitriol coming her way.

I wonder if/when Alec's deal making is going to exposed and if it'll cost him?  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I mean, Angelina told several lies all in a row and Elizabeth didn’t do anything about it.

Elizabeth, to me, is a classic example of a stupid person totally convinced of their advanced superior intelligence.  Bye!

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I don’t undersrand why, if Elizabeth was determined to blow up Angelina’s spot at TC, Elizabeth didn’t say that Angelina was lying her face off when she completely misrepresented how the whole “Angelina told Elizabeth they are voting her out” scenario went down.  

Or the editing lied to us which is something they frequently do.

• Love 2

Angelina is quite the gamer. The girl is ruthless. The guys do it all the time so I’m okay with her doing too. I’m not sure if she could make it to the finals. Of course, she might be kind of goat worthy to some people to take to the end.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, LanceM said:

I am not sure about that. I just watched Elizabeth's Ponderosa video and she gets emotional talking about how hard it was to betray Angelina.

That's interesting. I wonder if it was because Angelina tried to "help her," or if she genuinely had a great relationship with Angelina those last 3? days after merging. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LadyChatts said:

I could listen to Christian talk all day.

As could I.  Counter-Goliath Insurgency!  Actionable Intelligence!!  Factorials!!!  And my very favorite moment of the night:

Christian:  "That is...a piece of wood."  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ugh.  Couldn't stand Elizabeth but her blowing up Angelina's game was delicious and I was here for it.

• Love 23

I look forward to seeing Elizabeth dressed for jury.

Riddle me this: they merge, they feast, they gorge themselves, I'd guess only the tablecloth wasn't eaten.  So the next day they kill a chicken because they got hungry.  What about planning for the future? Or was it like a litter of puppies and real food "if I don't eat it my brothers will so I'll eat until I gag because that way no one else will benefit"

• Love 5

All Angelina had to do was gracefully accept it when they flipped back to Elizabeth and not draw attention to herself. It's just that simple.

With that said what Elizabeth did was in all honesty pretty low down...Angelina was trying to save her and help her if only to get her way about Christian but the fact remains her intent was to keep Elizabeth in the game. For Elizabeth to turn around and do what she did...well it just casts her in a bad light. On a side note I wonder if she had any rodeo experience the way she lasted so long in the contest.

There is an Alison? I swear she was invisible this season right up until her win.

I know people don't like Gabby crying but that just endears her to me even more because she's genuine and wears her heart on her sleeve. I have a real issue with people that are reserved to the point that its pathological. That comes from working with a woman for twelve years who won't ay good morning, good night or barely speaks at all. Completely a blank slate...doesn't keep family pictures or one...not one personal item on her desk. She'd give a Vulcan a run for his money...but getting back to Gabby...she's so real, so emotional...she's just awesome. I so hoped she would be the one to find the clue at the merge meal when she was the talking head about such things. Part of me thinks its behind the sign that said: "everything you need is right here". Oh, well if she didn't find it better than Dan the Brochero or Douchero or whatever that name is. I'd forgotten all about the Ken and Barbie thing he had going on with the blond that has no name.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

I so hoped she would be the one to find the clue at the merge meal when she was the talking head about such things. Part of me thinks its behind the sign that said: "everything you need is right here"

The little picture of the "here" being under a tree makes me think it's a map.  But yeah, I 100 percent think that's a clue to an advantage or an idol.

• Love 22
1 minute ago, OutOfTheQuestion said:

The little picture of the "here" being under a tree makes me think it's a map.  But yeah, I 100 percent think that's a clue to an advantage or an idol.

I wonder if something was to be found but nobody pursued or understood it. 

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Angelina was trying to save her and help her if only to get her way about Christian but the fact remains her intent was to keep Elizabeth in the game. For Elizabeth to turn around and do what she did...

shows how stupid she is.  

• Love 2

Twelve people don't all decide to vote the same person at tc . This was a plan that was obviously put in place before they got there.  So no, Angelina was not trying to save Elizabeth. 

Edited by LanceM
  • Love 17

I’m happy that Elizabeth is gone.  I found her irritating.  She seemed to think she was this powerful force that was destined to win the game, because she’s a tough country girl that kills squirrels with her bare hands, and nobody puts baby in a corner.  

However, I don’t get why all the Davids turned on her.  Was it an “anybody but me” thing?   I thought the Davids were targeting Dan.  Then when Angelina’s duplicity was revealed, why didn’t any of the Davids whisper to each other to vote for Angelina?  All it would have taken was one Goliath to flip and the Queen Bee is gone.   

Man, Gabby is uber irritating.  She cries at tribal council even when she is nowhere near in danger that vote.  She’s just not cut out for this game at all.

I swear that this episode was 75% Angelina centric.  I just want her gone ASAP.  Hopefully now that Goliath has a 7-5 advantage if everyone stays true, they can afford to lose her.

• Love 17

I must have missed something.  Why did all the Davids vote for Elizabeth?  I was sorry to see her go.  Dan or Carl woukd gave been preferred (really dont get the Carl love)

Gabby, more tears but votes for Elizabeth.  She keeps wiping her eyes all dramatic.  

Elizabeth, Angelina etc should be more worried about the brochachos sticking together than dan and kara's shomance.

Dan doesnt strike me as much of a player

Allison starting to show her colors as a strong looking player.  

I read an interview with Angelina and I really liked what she was saying.  So.... confused on whether I like her or not.  I mean she is extremely directive about who everyone must vote for and based on the show I dont like her....but if you can pull that off well...isnt it good game play?

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, blackwing said:

I’m happy that Elizabeth is gone.  I found her irritating.  She seemed to think she was this powerful force that was destined to win the game, because she’s a tough country girl that kills squirrels with her bare hands, and nobody puts baby in a corner.  

Picking myself off the floor.  LOL!!

7 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

Oh, and the things they were twirling made me think of I Dream of Jeannie.

jeanie-eating-popcorn.gif.616de05c46100d5dd95a4fc25de2dd7e.gif

• Love 6