Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, heckkitty said:

so, so, so bad.  I'm not a Rachel fan, but they caught her in full splits in this pic, and everyone else is off. Tasha (I think) looks horrific.

https://prodancecheer.com/nfl/cowboys/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-photos-from-cowboys-vs-philadelphia-eagles/13/

39 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

Or she's the one who is off. 

Now that I went back and looked again, it seems that Rachel's the one that's off but no one else seems exactly RIGHT either.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Charlotte just announced the PB Football Players,  Maybe we'll get the Cheerleader announcement sooner rather than later? 

I hope so anxious to see who get pbc 

Edited by Holly85

I love these pictures!  On stage, you have the Show Group vets (except for Lauren--she's in other pictures but not in the kickline pic)

Then on the ground, you have all rookies (except Alexis.)

Amber, Daphne, Alexis, Jalyn, Erin, Hannah, Bridget, Caroline, Rachel W and Cianna.

Judy could've put 7 other vets in this group, but she chose all these rookies... I think it shows just how strong of a rookie group this is!!

zz DCC-Christmas-12-15-18-33 - Copy.jpg

zz DCC-Christmas-12-15-18-35 - Copy.jpg

• Love 7
2 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Or she's the one who is off. 

Quite possibly. I was just impressed that she was that far into the splits in mid-air - but maybe the rest were & it didn’t get caught in the shot. Tasha still looks like hot buttered ass though. 

38 minutes ago, Tootie said:

I love these pictures!  On stage, you have the Show Group vets (except for Lauren--she's in other pictures but not in the kickline pic)

Amber, Daphne, Alexis, Jalyn, Erin, Hannah, Bridget, Caroline, Rachel W and Cianna.

Judy could've put 7 other vets in this group, but she chose all these rookies... I think it shows just how strong of a rookie group this is!!

zz DCC-Christmas-12-15-18-35 - Copy.jpg

Judy's dream team

This sends a "please retire" message to the rest of the DCCs who were not included, don't you think?

• Love 5
11 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

Judy's dream team

This sends a "please retire" message to the rest of the DCCs who were not included, don't you think?

I agree. You’d never know that was a group of rookies. 

1 hour ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

DCC-Christmas-12-15-18-9.jpg

I love this photo of Gina

Gina is looking better than I expected in photos, but please do something about her choppy extensions. They look obvious and raggedy. I wonder how she’d look with Makezie Lee straight bob?

• Love 15
41 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Gina is looking better than I expected in photos, but please do something about her choppy extensions. They look obvious and raggedy. I wonder how she’d look with Makezie Lee straight bob?

Thank you!  I thought I was the only one that thought they were a tragedy!

• Love 4

I will always be a Yuko fan. She may not be the flashiest; or the strongest, but she seems sweet, works hard, and seems to really appreciate being a member of the team.

https://prodancecheer.com/nfl/cowboys/photos-of-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-from-christmas-at-the-star/2/

6 hours ago, Opine said:

Yowzer!  On pic 34, I thought Bridget's girls were about to leave the nest!

Bridget's got a lot going on up top. She is also awesomely cute/sexy, and should be further up in the triangle next year, IMO.

• Love 11

Another squad picture of the jump splits. I'm have no dance experience/training, and I'm seeing all different "levels" of extension. I'm not sure how much of a stickler Judy is on each girls extension on the jump split. I have always gotten the impression she's more concerned with everyone being exactly in sync when they jump, so no one gets hurt/injured.

https://prodancecheer.com/nfl/cowboys/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-photos-from-cowboys-win-over-new-orleans-saints/5/

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

Another squad picture of the jump splits. I'm have no dance experience/training, and I'm seeing all different "levels" of extension. I'm not sure how much of a stickler Judy is on each girls extension on the jump split. I have always gotten the impression she's more concerned with everyone being exactly in sync when they jump, so no one gets hurt/injured.

https://prodancecheer.com/nfl/cowboys/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-photos-from-cowboys-win-over-new-orleans-saints/5/

You have to remember that you're looking at a live action picture caught in a second of time. The nature of the beast is that you are never going to get all 36 at the exact same position in the air at the exact same time (differences in height, etc.). Except for a couple who look noticeably lower, the rest look close enough together that watching them in real time, you probably wouldn't notice the differences that seem glaring in the photo.

• Love 6
On 12/18/2018 at 10:54 AM, 8dallas said:

Honestly, this video is a perfect example of Judy needs to be replaced...like the 70s this dance can work, but now the routines have become so tired. New Blood

Stephanie Dibiase choreo on this one

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DCCFanInKy said:

DCC-Christmas-12-15-18-34.jpg

This photo?

Ive gotta say I really like this formation! Daphne is so pretty, clean & strong dancer, and very photogenic, Jalyn is a POWERHOUSE, and Bridget has her own audience ;)

That triangle is a dream team IMO.  Just a great class of rookies!

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Newmanbritt said:

Ive gotta say I really like this formation! Daphne is so pretty, clean & strong dancer, and very photogenic, Jalyn is a POWERHOUSE, and Bridget has her own audience ;)

Who is that in front of Rachel (our right)?

34 minutes ago, Newmanbritt said:

I'm a huge fan of Daphne, Jalyn & Bridget. Three different looks, all strong dancers, and fresh energy.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Jennv said:

Stephanie Dibiase choreo on this one

Thank you. I knew it was a guest but could n't remember who.

1 hour ago, SanDiegoGal said:

I'm a huge fan of Daphne, Jalyn & Bridget. Three different looks, all strong dancers, and fresh energy.

YES. Perfect triangle. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DCCFanInKy said:

The "girls" do appear to be about to pop out.  Poor Bridget.  Wonder if that's ever happened to anyone in uniform? @ShellyB?

Amber seems pretty "blessed" as well.

amber_nicole74_19_12_2018_14_51_49_758.jpg

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 3
On 12/18/2018 at 5:13 PM, nittanyvolleyball said:

Remember the hot trainer Cade? Looks like brunette Rachel and him are dating

Get it girl! Although he used to hang  out with Danielle too, but I don’t think it was confirmed if they were dating or not.

On 12/18/2018 at 10:01 PM, hannahbanana said:

Shelly has said that they keep the old, re-usable one as extras/replacement pieces. A girl only gets one custom fit uniform. If something happens & a piece needs replaced, it comes out of the "reserves" closet:

ON 9/3/2018, SHELLYB SAID:

Depends on the damage. Normal wear and tear or actual damage...i.e. Sharpie stain/bleed, iron burn, pull or pills on sleeves, fuzzy fringe all get replaced with a better piece from what we have in reserve. Only one custom uniform per girl during her rookie season that’s lasts until she retires

That sounds a bit cheap on their side.

2 hours ago, Newmanbritt said:

It’s interesting that Daphne is at ‘point’. Roty maybe? I’d be happy with this triangle next year and I’d take any of them as point. Especially over Gina.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Tootie said:

Remove Rachel W and this is the perfect formation for next season. I hope a significant portion of the rookies come back, minus Rachel W of course. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

I hope a significant portion of the rookies come back

The ones I'm most curious about are Briana and Brennan.  I'm pretty sure they're the oldest rookies & I'm curious if they'll be happy they got to do it for a year.

• Love 3