Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, Nene said:

OMG, that makes me CRAZY, especially in the older seasons on Amazon!! The first Denise Dicharry drumline routine is now set (on the episode that's available via Amazon) to music that doesn't even match the BEAT!

Dances in Cassie Trammel....

On 12/23/2018 at 9:49 AM, DCCFanInKy said:

Kashara, really shut up...its Lacey's turn pipe down and sit down...she is Jenn.A. 2.0 cringe.

GOOOOO Lacey!!! If you look at Jinelle, She knows already that it's Lacey

Edited by 8dallas
Changed statement
  • Love 11
35 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Who's out today? I saw Jinelle (all-star) in the Pro Bowl announcement video.And

I love how she's seemingly back on the team.

5 minutes ago, 8dallas said:

Kashara, really shut up...its Lacey's turn pipe down and sit down...she is JennA. 2.0 cringe.

GOOOOO Lacey!!! If you look at Jinelle, I do thinks she feels like she could have one it ...hmmm

The back of Gina's head/hair is HORRENDOUS! Cut that yellow straw off, girl.

Edited by TexasBorn
  • Love 9

I just found this on YouTube! Someone couldn't wait to post it after getting home from seeing their last holiday show, which was last night!

The DCC opened the show with their "Deck The Halls" version of Thunderstruck and after seeing them split into two groups (one on the stage, and the other on the field), I noticed that Daphne, Jalyn and Amber made the triangle of the group that's on the field.

• Love 5

I’m really trying but can’t understand the Kashara and Jenn comparison. I love one and don’t care for the other. I imagine Kash will develop a nice life outside the DCC and not try to hang on to be relevant for dear life. If she had remained an all star I imagine Jinelle would not have the teacher’s pet spot.

I’m going to miss Kash. She has worked hard and stepped up to earn her spot in the leadership on this team during her tenure. She’s leaving at a good time for her as well as time to allow someone else to step up!

Jenn is just annoying between her voice and in training camp this year, the need to be whatever she was trying to be (the know all be all), as well as her passive aggressive nature. Yikes, next.

• Love 20
51 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Thrilled for Lacey.  Love the hug she shared with Kashara.  Enjoy every nanosecond Lacey!

Me to and I love that kashara told her she bought her ticket to go watch her shine at pro bowl 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Is that Kelli Finglass in the blue suit behind that thing with the blue star to the cheerleaders right?

That's definitely Kelli! I guess she wanted to make sure that their timing and placement in lines were on point for player intros.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CowboysFanatic said:

I just found this on YouTube! Someone couldn't wait to post it after getting home from seeing their last holiday show, which was last night!

The DCC opened the show with their "Deck The Halls" version of Thunderstruck and after seeing them split into two groups (one on the stage, and the other on the field), I noticed that Daphne, Jalyn and Amber made the triangle of the group that's on the field.

That's Bridget, not Amber.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

The videos of the Christmas half-time look pretty rubbish. The girls have no pizzazz with this routine, can't tell if it's choreography or the music! 

I say the music, which cause problems with the choreo.  It's too slow at times.  

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

That’s the way I was leaning towards. The music is a little flat so the dance doesn’t have that spark! 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

That’s the way I was leaning towards. The music is a little flat so the dance doesn’t have that spark! 

They should have used the Glee music they've used in previous halftimes.  I know it's overplayed, but it has that spark:)

• Love 5
5 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Who's out today? I saw Jinelle (all-star) in the Pro Bowl announcement video.

I wonder what the deal is with Jinelle this season, it seems like she's danced in almost every game, at least on the field. Are they using 37 cheerleaders? I can't see Kelli and Judy being too tolerant of someone(s) missing that many games (that Jinelle would be subbing for). I'm happy to see her, she's always been one of my favorites, but I just wondered if she'd changed her mind about retiring (after the team was announced)?

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

The sound system in AT&T Stadium is hideous, loud but tinny and garbled-sounding. I know it's a huge acoustics challenge but you'd think the Joneses could drop a few bucks for a better sound system.

• Love 1
On 12/1/2018 at 9:54 PM, knockknock said:

Yeah I’m not one to judge people and I’m totally for women loving their bodies, but my God she really left DCC for this? I know DCC shouldn’t be anyone’s ultimate goal but girl c’mon. I can’t even open my Instagram in public now in fear one of her posts will pop up lol. 

That was my thought too! She was a star on DCC and could really have gone far there. And she left ... for - whatever it is she's doing now? I followed her on Insta for awhile but the photos have gotten trashier and trashier. I mean, it's her choice but this doesn't seem like a step UP from DCC in any way at all.

• Love 2
On 10/30/2018 at 6:41 PM, sleepyjean said:

I totally get you. It really is the same show every year. Because of it, I think a lot of us have some degree of DCC: MTT fatigue. We're so familiar with it that it makes it easier to notice when something odd, inauthentic, illogical, or seemingly out of character happens. I realize it's hard to keep this kind of thing fresh, and I do appreciate some of the tweaks they made this year. It's probably difficult to cater to both new watchers and those who've been watching for 14 years. They have to cover the basics (....yes/no/maybe...) but the basics are hella boring.

"its so much "show" in the show." <-- that's it, in a nutshell. I'd like some reality with my "reality" please, LOL. I would totally watch a documentary.

That was really good -well done.

(I assume the title is meant to be Roster Reveal not Roster Real.)

Sorry, JUST catching up since computer gremlins erased my bookmarks and my password to this site.
And YES, SleepyJean, yes!! I so agree with you!
I don't know whether it was the atrocious editing this year or the fact that none of the rookies really stood out as unique or the fact that it seemed to take FORRREEEEVVVVEEEERRRRR to get to the roster announcement (in reality, they announced it AFTER the Cowboys played their first home game?), but DCC:MTT seemed really tired and tedious this year. There are a hundred ways they could keep each season fresh and interesting but it seems like someone is running out of ideas or imagination or energy or all of it.
The "ad" during the swimsuit episode for Cowboys Fit was just ... embarrassing. I remember they did those kind of ads for the then-new DCC fitness DVDs and it was just as embarrassing then. And we keep seeing the studio rehearsals. OK, we get that part. Let's see the group practices, let's see how the "sausage" is made, ie how the routines are choreographed, the trial and error of putting steps together for the various routines. Let's see some of the run-up to the actual first day of auditions, the DCC prep classes. Let's see a typical work day for Kelli and/or Judy. Let's see an episode on diet, what do they eat to stay so thin yet have the energy to dance for four hours at a game? How about fitness? How DOES Lauren get and keep those abs? Let's see the game day preparation, hair and makeup. Let's see a typical weekday practice DURING the season, do they review film, like the players? Do they still get critiques?
I follow Michelle Keys Greaves's Instagram and she has posts on there about getting makeup done for the DCC episodes this season and waiting to film segments for it and you see how much, more than probably any of us realize,the show is staged and posed and planned and how very little "reality" goes into it. I LOVE DCC:MTT, I adore it, and always will but it really needs to be freshened up.

• Love 5
On 11/27/2018 at 6:43 AM, Kayce said:

In that pose...none of them look toned.  

That would be a tough pose for anyone to look extremely toned. Also, they have to breathe every now and again.

• Love 1
On 11/26/2018 at 11:34 AM, 8dallas said:

You forgot Tobie for season 1

Season 10 was KaShara's rookie season, as well as Holly P, who's gone, Robin, who's gone, Megan, who's gone, Jackie, Jax, Selena, Stephanie, who are all gone. I think Amy and Kash are the only two members of the Season 10 rookies still on the team.  (OK, I am actually watching the final episodes on Amazon to do this for all you you! SUCH a sacrifice, lol!)

2 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

The videos of the Christmas half-time look pretty rubbish. The girls have no pizzazz with this routine, can't tell if it's choreography or the music! 

Just saw them. They look ... meh. The choreo looks sluggish? They're all together but the choreo just looks dull.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Who's out today? I saw Jinelle (all-star) in the Pro Bowl announcement video.

If I'm not mistaken, I think she is still filling in for Lauren during Thunderstruck cause of her injury.  

So when is the next home game?  It won't interfere with Amy's wedding, will it?

41 minutes ago, Nene said:

Season 10 was KaShara's rookie season, as well as Holly P, who's gone, Robin, who's gone, Megan, who's gone, Jackie, Jax, Selena, Stephanie, who are all gone. I think Amy and Kash are the only two members of the Season 10 rookies still on the team.  (OK, I am actually watching the final episodes on Amazon to do this for all you you! SUCH a sacrifice, lol!)

Just saw them. They look ... meh. The choreo looks sluggish? They're all together but the choreo just looks dull.

Im confused on this tag......what does Tobie have to do with this season 10 rookies?...

34 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Today was the last home game of the regular season.  They will host a Wild Card playoff game on either Saturday, Jan. 5 or Sunday, Jan. 6.

53 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

If I'm not mistaken, I think she is still filling in for Lauren during Thunderstruck cause of her injury.  

When did Lauren get hurt?

6 hours ago, Nene said:

The dance is being done also by the R&B and the Belles, they have to make it slower so everyone can do it. I was watching the IG story and noticed that the belles looked great, then they cut to the DCc and they looked tired and slow. I think it’s just that we are used to them being so much faster.

Edited by WinkyFace
On 12/23/2018 at 4:01 PM, scorpio1031 said:

The music is AWFUL. The fake ThunderDeck The Halls sounds like a bad .99 cent store CD or rights free karaoke song. The Neon Cowgirl fake version of Santa Claus is Coming to Town, with music chords stolen straight out of the Prince song is even worse. 

I know these girls have lots of dances to learn, but can’t they just perform different choreo made specifically for this Christmas show?  It’s actually embarrassing and cringe inducing to watch recycled choreo to bootleg songs. 

Also, I can’t imagine AC/DC or Prince is cool with them ripping off the song. I would think there’s a lawsuit here waiting to happen... *calling Erica’s lawyer*

Edited by Stee
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, Stee said:

The music is AWFUL. The fake ThunderDeck The Halls sounds like a bad .99 cent store CD or rights free karaoke song. The Neon Cowgirl fake version of Santa Claus is Coming to Town, with stolen music chords stolen straight out of the Prince song is even worse. 

I know these girls have lots of dances to learn, but can’t they just perform different choreo made specifically for this Christmas show?  It’s actually embarrassing and cringe watching recycled choreo to bootleg songs. 

Also, I can’t imagine AC/DC or Prince is cool with them ripping off the song. I would think there’s a lawsuit here waiting to happen... *calling Erica’s lawyer*

Why can’t they use the Reliant K version of 12 Days of Christmas that they used to dance to on the USO tours?  Or All I Want for Christmas which is fast?  There are several versions of Jingle Bell Rock which you can dance to, as well as, other Christmas songs.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Stee said:

The music is AWFUL. The fake ThunderDeck The Halls sounds like a bad .99 cent store CD or rights free karaoke song. The Neon Cowgirl fake version of Santa Claus is Coming to Town, with stolen music chords stolen straight out of the Prince song is even worse. 

I know these girls have lots of dances to learn, but can’t they just perform different choreo made specifically for this Christmas show?  It’s actually embarrassing and cringe watching recycled choreo to bootleg songs. 

I agree.  It reminds me of the times in elementary school when the cafeteria would theme menus.  Salisbury Steak becomes Santa’s Salisbury Steak.  Peas become Prancer’s Peas.  Same food, different label.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, 8dallas said:

Kashara, really shut up...its Lacey's turn pipe down and sit down...she is Jenn.A. 2.0 cringe.

GOOOOO Lacey!!! If you look at Jinelle, I do thinks she feels like she could have won it ...hmmm

I didn’t get the impression Jinelle felt like she could win, rather that she already knew who it was and was trying to keep a straight face.  I did love how genuinely excited Tess seemed to be getting as the build up was pointing more and more to Lacey. 

• Love 15
15 hours ago, Nene said:

That was my thought too! She was a star on DCC and could really have gone far there. And she left ... for - whatever it is she's doing now? I followed her on Insta for awhile but the photos have gotten trashier and trashier. I mean, it's her choice but this doesn't seem like a step UP from DCC in any way at all.

I never liked her and never thought she was that great looking. Then she quit on the team which I really hate.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Erinbridget said:

That's Bridget, not Amber.

WOW...Look out Vets...These Rookies are amazing

6 hours ago, CowboysFanatic said:

Hard to tell with all of these blondes and brunettes.

It is Bridget, without a doubt.  I also spotted Alexis at the back of the "Rookie" group 

• Love 4

On the one hand, if we get another group of rookies like the current one, some of the weaker veterans had better watch out for their spots.  On the other hand, if 9 or 10 people are leaving, Kelli and Judy may hold on to as many of the veterans as they can, especially if several of the upper level vets (girls with 3 or more years) leave.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, J-R said:

WOW...Look out Vets...These Rookies are amazing

It is Bridget, without a doubt.  I also spotted Alexis at the back of the "Rookie" group 

She may have only been the other vet besides the show group members that were on stage the show rotates who dances !! This is getting looked into way to much who cares we’re girls are placed it doesn’t mean they aren’t good dancers 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 4
54 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

She may have only been the other vet besides the show group members that were on stage the show rotates who dances !! This is getting looked into way to much who cares we’re girls are placed it doesn’t mean they aren’t good dancers 

This and they rotate, and honestly, I think Alexis is GORGEOUS and holds her own dancing, but those rookies this year are so good, saying they might be better does not mean a vet is a weak dancer. Daphne, Jalyn, Bridget, Hannah, Amber, Rachel W., ALL are soooo goood it is ridiculous. Ciana, Ashlee, Briana, Erin, etc. all hold their own, too. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, PhilForPoint said:

I didn’t get the impression Jinelle felt like she could win, rather that she already knew who it was and was trying to keep a straight face.  I did love how genuinely excited Tess seemed to be getting as the build up was pointing more and more to Lacey. 

Now, that I watch it you are right.. I love Jinelle can she go too?? K&J are you listening and yes Tess has always been a sweetheart

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

This and they rotate, and honestly, I think Alexis is GORGEOUS and holds her own dancing, but those rookies this year are so good, saying they might be better does not mean a vet is a weak dancer. Daphne, Jalyn, Bridget, Hannah, Amber, Rachel W., ALL are soooo goood it is ridiculous. Ciana, Ashlee, Briana, Erin, etc. all hold their own, too. 

There were only 22 girls that danced the electric cowgirl routine, and did thunderstruck (17 show group plus Caroline, Alexis, Erin, Cianna and Rachel.) That was not rotated. The only girls that rotated each weekend were the two that would walk Santa down at the end of the show, and then they would do the last dance with the rest of the girls. Somewhat surprising that they chose mostly rookies as a part of that 22, but again this is a strong rookie class. I went to the show several times. 

• Love 2