Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

15 hours ago, Tootie said:

2018-12-19 (3).png

It feels like an end to an era.  I could be wrong but I don't think we're going to see 5 (let alone 4) year vets that often any more.  Lacey was the only one in her row at the inaugural TC meeting.  IIRC, there were only 3 ladies in the 4th year vet row.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

It feels like an end to an era.  I could be wrong but I don't think we're going to see 5 (let alone 4) year vets that often any more.  Lacey was the only one in her row at the inaugural TC meeting.  IIRC, there were only 3 ladies in the 4th year vet row.

Just 2 (Kash and Amy) 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, TexasBorn said:

The podcast is so good w/out Shannon. Erin went to every prep class that she could. ROTY ROTY ROTY!!!

Is Shannon now permanently gone or was it just for this broadcast?

• Love 1

I'm serious. I can never sit through a podcast because Shannon's stupidity just annoys the hell out of me. This podcast was insightful, funny, and if you listen really carefully and read between the tea leaves, some tea was spilled ;)

• Love 5
On 12/18/2018 at 10:53 PM, heckkitty said:

Quite possibly. I was just impressed that she was that far into the splits in mid-air - but maybe the rest were & it didn’t get caught in the shot. Tasha still looks like hot buttered ass though. 

Those little red Christmas shorts are just TOO short. They look awful.

Edited by MssdDrms
Spelling
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, MssdDrms said:

Those little red Christmas shorts are just TOO short. They look awful.

And the white cowgirl shorts are just TOO long.  Have you seen the pictures taken from the side or from the back?  They look horrible.  

• Love 2
On 12/19/2018 at 5:56 PM, Opine said:

Yes

This photo is an example of you friends tagging you in pics...like they look crazy and Holly. P junior is like dang girl you better not pop lock, because your top might stop and drop....She reminds me of Holly everyday hhahaha 

15 hours ago, WinkyFace said:

Ugh, do you think they steam clean the turf every week!? Likely not. that star must be covered with sweat and spit and ... ew.

I was thinking the same thing. I bet they do clean it so that players don't slip around and loose their footing.

15 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I listened to the podcast they said there is only abt 9/10 retiring this year 

I wonder who? Kash, Lacey, Maddie, Heather, Christina, Tasha, Lexie, Kayln, Amy are my guesses.

Edited by TexasBorn
11 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I listened to the podcast they said there is only abt 9/10 retiring this year 

If there's only 9 or 10 retiring this year, I wonder who they'll be.  We already know about KaShara and Lacey so there's 2.  That means there 7 or 8 left to announce.  At one point, Christina, Lexie, Maddie, Miranda, and Tasha were all rumored to be retiring, but Miranda said she was reauditioning if I'm remembering correctly, so that still leaves four rumored to be retiring.  If those four actually DO retire, that means another 3 or 4 girls who will leave the squad.  I suspect that the squad knows by now exactly WHO is retiring, but will wait until the girls announce it themselves or certain ones just don't show up for auditions. Of the current squad, who are the girls you think will retire and who are the girls you think will get cut if they show up? 

I think Christina will retire because she knows she got lucky two years in a row with a lukewarm solo at best both years and the timing of Brennan's cut/Erica's leaving two years back.  Age may have something to do with it, but there are other girls around her age and, from what we've heard, are still going strong with no plans to leave.  If she DOESN'T retire, Christina is the only one I could see cut, especially with the strong rookie class they just had and especially if another strong rookie class comes in.  If any other vet is cut, I will be surprised.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

It was nice not to have to listen to Courtney being bossy like she does with Shannon.  Maybe there should be a podcast where it is just Shannon without Courtney.  Or continue to have a veteran as a guest co-host.

IMO. Courtney really likes the DCC, while Shannon just likes looking at them and would rather be interviewing players. He seems so disinterested and is struggling to relate.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

If there's only 9 or 10 retiring this year, I wonder who they'll be.  We already know about KaShara and Lacey so there's 2.  That means there 7 or 8 left to announce.  At one point, Christina, Lexie, Maddie, Miranda, and Tasha were all rumored to be retiring, but Miranda said she was reauditioning if I'm remembering correctly, so that still leaves four rumored to be retiring.  If those four actually DO retire, that means another 3 or 4 girls who will leave the squad.  I suspect that the squad knows by now exactly WHO is retiring, but will wait until the girls announce it themselves or certain ones just don't show up for auditions. Of the current squad, who are the girls you think will retire and who are the girls you think will get cut if they show up? 

I think Christina will retire because she knows she got lucky two years in a row with a lukewarm solo at best both years and the timing of Brennan's cut/Erica's leaving two years back.  Age may have something to do with it, but there are other girls around her age and, from what we've heard, are still going strong with no plans to leave.  If she DOESN'T retire, Christina is the only one I could see cut, especially with the strong rookie class they just had and especially if another strong rookie class comes in.  If any other vet is cut, I will be surprised.

Honestly honestly I think Amy is one of the ladies retiring !! I think if Christina decides to come back another year she maybe the only one I can see cut at auditions 

Edited by Holly85

I could see Savannah leaving, I think she’s on the older side? Also she was a jets cheerleader for a while too. I could see Alexis leaving. She is pretty but a blender dance wise, she could be like Kelsey and just do 2 years. Tasha I could see retiring as well. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Monique said:

I could see Savannah leaving, I think she’s on the older side? Also she was a jets cheerleader for a while too. I could see Alexis leaving. She is pretty but a blender dance wise, she could be like Kelsey and just do 2 years. Tasha I could see retiring as well. 

I could see Alexis leaving as well honestly bc she danced for another professional team for 4 years as much as I like her look she just isn’t dcc powerful like a lot of the others 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
On 12/19/2018 at 1:31 PM, Muckypup61 said:

I will always be a Yuko fan. She may not be the flashiest; or the strongest, but she seems sweet, works hard, and seems to really appreciate being a member of the team.

https://prodancecheer.com/nfl/cowboys/photos-of-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-from-christmas-at-the-star/2/

Bridget's got a lot going on up top. She is also awesomely cute/sexy, and should be further up in the triangle next year, IMO.

Checked the latest pics out - I see Kashara’s using the same “get a really, really dark spray tan to distract everyone from how thick I’ve gotten” strategy that I did when I first started to beef up ;)..  Of course mine wasn’t a spray tan at the time, but the tanning bed, but same concept - lol.  It’s very useful in the early spring.  I mean it must work a little cause darker colors appear smaller than brighter colors, right?  She’s still very pretty regardless and I’m sure most of the male fans find her smoking hot.  

Maddie and Tasha look very thick in the middle in pretty much every photo they are in, and Maddie’s face looks chubby too.  Again, how they give her a pass for her look blows my mind.

I really like photo #25 of Daphne - she looks really, really pretty.  All of them look pretty actually.   Can see “triangle potential” in all the girls in that photo.   Hopefully they all return.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Don't they usually cut veterans mainly that get too fluffy for the uniform?   That won't happen with Christina.

That's one of the main reasons, though they've cut others for "blending", getting out-danced/out-performed, having attitude problems, etc.  Essentially, Finals is the way to get rid of a girl they no longer want on the team without having to face them across a desk and answer the tough questions or give any detailed answers, especially the girls they like, but may have had some issues while on the squad. 

As for Christina, she may have a rocking body, but that and a cute haircut are the only things she seems to have going for her.  She's consistently had poor solos over the years (look at the snippet they gave us from season 9), a rotten attitude many a time when she's not on "official" DCC business and several people (insiders and random viewers alike) have consistently rated her as one of the weakest dancers on the squad and that's just what I can think of off the top of my head.  Now, I'll sit down, shut up and go eat what remains of my pepperoni-and-sausage calzone from the Italian place.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Kelli is engaged!!!

Yeah for Kelli!

1 hour ago, 8dallas said:

1a37bc6b681523f9647dcd14b7b3e3dd.thumb.jpg.3ba4d1de672dd82e78e38fb5d32c71fe.jpg

Did not know Alexandria was a pro bowler...a couple years ago...shame she could have been a star here

Yes. There was speculation that she was supposed to have a sport in the NE Organization but got the cold shoulder so she went to the DCC to prove she still had it---made the team and bounced the first chance she got. 

1 hour ago, SimplePleasures said:

Dolly Parton is "blessed"; Amber is "artificially enhanced".  Big difference.

Dolly Parton's boobs are no more real than Amber's? 

• Love 2
On 12/18/2018 at 1:25 PM, PhillyFan said:

Except not even a tiny bit 😂

I used to love watching the dance class videos everyone would post, but (and my lack of dance/choreography knowledge will probably show here), I’m bored with them now because it looks like they’re doing the same exact dance over and over no matter which studio they’re posting from and who is dancing. This goes for Michelle’s stuff too.

Any and everything I know about the mechanics of dance and choreo would fit on the head of a very small pin with plenty of room left over for "War and Peace" BUT I agree! All the dances are starting to look the same, boring, the same moves but maybe in a different sequence.

5 hours ago, 8dallas said:

1a37bc6b681523f9647dcd14b7b3e3dd.thumb.jpg.3ba4d1de672dd82e78e38fb5d32c71fe.jpg

Did not know Alexandria was a pro bowler...a couple years ago...shame she could have been a star here

Also, love  thisScreenshot_20171228-081909.jpg.2661a50079f396516dbe663cc1a7edbb.thumb.jpg.643b999827a0d525d22ee09a27b9b1a4.jpg

She mentioned it in one of the interviews she did during TCC, that she'd danced in the Pro Bowl.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Nene said:

Has anyone heard if Season 14 is a go or not? It seems like CMT is taking a while to make up its mind to renew the show this time around.

IDK, maybe Vh1 is going to take the show...Vh1 takes everyone and we will finally be able to listen to the music they are dancing too..since CMT doesnt own any of those rights. I hope we also will get to see more girls that are not Kashara types yay

2 minutes ago, Nene said:

Any and everything I know about the mechanics of dance and choreo would fit on the head of a very small pin with plenty of room left over for "War and Peace" BUT I agree! All the dances are starting to look the same, boring, the same moves but maybe in a different sequence.

She mentioned it in one of the interviews she did during TCC, that she'd danced in the Pro Bowl.

OPPS my b

• Love 2
On 12/21/2018 at 8:16 AM, EricaShadows said:

2 minutes ago, 8dallas said:

IDK, maybe Vh1 is going to take the show...Vh1 takes everyone and we will finally be able to listen to the music they are dancing too..since CMT doesnt own any of those rights. I hope we also will get to see more girls that are not Kashara types yay

OPPS my b

OMG, that makes me CRAZY, especially in the older seasons on Amazon!! The first Denise Dicharry drumline routine is now set (on the episode that's available via Amazon) to music that doesn't even match the BEAT!

• Love 2
On 12/15/2018 at 2:30 PM, TexasBorn said:

I agree.

That's Gina for me. I just can't warm up to her after all the issues she had in her rookie season, thinking she was so much better than the other TCC.

• Love 5
On 12/9/2018 at 6:45 PM, MssdDrms said:

Well, she is the only one smiling.  Her abs are dynamite too!  Dang, she must be trying to step up her game with point in her sites for next year.  I’m not a big Gina fan...YET...but she does look cute here.

She definitely looks camera ready here. I'd like to know if she ever warmed up to her DCC teammates. She sort of strikes me as having the Holly P. attitude, that her dancing is so much better than the others that she doesn't need to be a teammate.

• Love 5
On 12/21/2018 at 8:16 AM, EricaShadows said:

Kelli just got engaged. Lauren is engaged and from her Insta, sounds like her wedding is closer rather than further away. Amy is a multi-year vet. Tasha has had repeated audition-time concerns from the judges, plus she and her husband just bought their first house. I like Christina but I really don't see her being chosen for training camp again over strong rookies. Heather has been there for a while. It just feels like another year where they lose a lot of veterans for various reasons.

57 minutes ago, Nene said:

Has anyone heard if Season 14 is a go or not? It seems like CMT is taking a while to make up its mind to renew the show this time around.

They didn't even announce season 13 until May of this year, so we have a while to go.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Nene said:

She definitely looks camera ready here. I'd like to know if she ever warmed up to her DCC teammates. She sort of strikes me as having the Holly P. attitude, that her dancing is so much better than the others that she doesn't need to be a teammate.

Well according to the podcast from last week, she is roommates with Lauren (who is favorite of just about everyone) and is sweet. So I think she has probably warmed up to them. 

• Love 1