Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Kelsey Lowrance just did a "NFL" makeup tutorial on her youtube channel, honestly idk if she was skipping steps or what but it didn't seem that caked on to me. Not as much as some of the other girls so maybe she just has really good skin besides she said the occasional break out

Also Maddie looks super good here

7369596.jpg?251

They def have to use show make-up because of the lights

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

I’m just over here impatiently waiting for their MyBootsMyCause videos to be posted!! :) LOVED them last year. 

Me too!!! I just saw an article that Bridget did her cause on autism for her brother. My nephew has autism so that hits home for me. I can only imagine how the other girls’s causes and their stories will be touching soooo many peoples hearts. Can’t wait to see everyone’s 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Newmanbritt said:

Me too!!! I just saw an article that Bridget did her cause on autism for her brother. My nephew has autism so that hits home for me. I can only imagine how the other girls’s causes and their stories will be touching soooo many peoples hearts. Can’t wait to see everyone’s 

Where did you find the article?

7 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

This rookie class (even RW) are so well spoken and excellent communicators. RW had me liking her the whole time ... then I remembered her Twitter posts.

Ya know, I think I've convinced myself that as long as I stay off her twitter and try to forget about the whole Bruno Mars thing, I'm fine with her. Like you said, she's very well spoken, and I do like her dance. Of course, if she does something super wrong/annoying then yeah, all bets are off, but for now I feel that I've cooled off enough. I wish her well.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, PhillyFan said:

Do they get brand new expensive boots with their cause on them? 

I've wondered that too.  Are they new boots, or are they able to replace the stars on their regular boots?

• Love 1
15 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

I've been listening to These Boots and again, this rookie class (even RW) are so well spoken and excellent communicators. RW had me liking her the whole time ... then I remembered her Twitter posts.

Yea she had me going for a minute. Also, I liked her look better.  She didn't look as tan in the podcast and there was a distinct difference in her skin tone and hair color. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Monique said:

Yea she had me going for a minute. Also, I liked her look better.  She didn't look as tan in the podcast and there was a distinct difference in her skin tone and hair color. 

I wish the podcast asked RW about the Megan Trainor audition process.

Edited by TexasBorn
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, PhillyFan said:

Do they get brand new expensive boots with their cause on them? 

5 hours ago, ByTor said:

I've wondered that too.  Are they new boots, or are they able to replace the stars on their regular boots?

5 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

@ShellyBDo they get new boots for the my boots my cause?

I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere last year that it's just the stars, not whole new boots. I think they're removable like the ones on the uniform.

39 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere last year that it's just the stars, not whole new boots. I think they're removable like the ones on the uniform.

In the podcast with Tasha, Randy said that it takes several months to make one pair of boots. He said that they halt production on everything else in order to make these boots in a short time frame. So I'm pretty sure that they are brand new boots...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, hannahbanana said:

I don't think the stars are removable..

• Love 1
1 hour ago, 8dallas said:

giphy.gif

Im actually like becoming a Rachel fan, she reminds of like if Jennifer Love-Hewitt and Katie Holmes had a sister..it would be her

The other two in the back make me so uncomfortable

I love Rachel; she’s so pretty and fresh looking. 

• Love 12

giphy.gif

Im actually like becoming a Rachel fan, she reminds of like if Jennifer Love-Hewitt and Katie Holmes had a sister..it would be her

Who are the two in back?  I can't place then and initially thought the blond was Christina, but she isn't thin enough (unless I'm seeing things again).

Edited by EricaShadows
2 hours ago, Tootie said:

Pretty sure it's from last year...

21 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Yeah that was from last year 

Thanks for clarifying.  I think Alexis is so beautiful, but Rachels's facials are much better here that she is really outshining

Edited by pisces125
clarification
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, pisces125 said:

Thanks for clarifying.  I think Alexis is so beautiful, but Rachels's facials are much better here that she is really outshining

She is for sure I just hope she comes back next year !! 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, 8dallas said:

giphy.gif

I’m glad others agree! I love Rachel and I think she’s the only one on the team right now who is truly “next girl door” beautiful, like Danielle was for example.

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, Erinbridget said:

What are everyone's predictions/who they want to see for Pro Bowl, Rookie of the year, and Veteran of the year?

Lacey for Pro Bowl (if not Lacey then Tasha)

Maddie for Veteran of the Year

Bridget for Rookie of the Year 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Who are the two in back?  I can't place then and initially thought the blond was Christina, but she isn't thin enough (unless I'm seeing things again).

Christina and Alexis

18 hours ago, Tootie said:

Christina and Alexis

3 minutes ago, 8dallas said:

Christina and Alexis

I'm not impressed by ANY of the girls in that clip as, though they are all doing the same moves, at the same time, they almost aren't.  Their arms are at different levels, Christina turns her body to the left (our right) more than the other girls and seems to be a half-count/beat behind the other two while Rachel seems to be a half-count/beat ahead. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I'm not impressed by ANY of the girls in that clip as, though they are all doing the same moves, at the same time, they almost aren't.  Their arms are at different levels, Christina turns her body to the left (our right) more than the other girls and seems to be a half-count/beat behind the other two while Rachel seems to be a half-count/beat ahead. 

I saw that tooo, hahah Christina looks like she is farting something, Alexis is thinking way to sexy and lazy mood. I think Rachel looks the most relaxed, Also this is the first time I am actually noticing her. 

8 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Rachel is either missing the left arm move or the other two are over-doing it. Christina and Alexis bring the left arm to almost chest level, while Rachel does not. I really like Rachel though. I think she's underrated as a dancer. 

• Love 3

Also, Unpopular Opinion I know...But I Just dont see it or get the fandom..but I dont dislike her...

giphy.gif

Agree 100%. Also I hate how brown her hair is underneath like why not dye ALL of her hair blonde? 

• Love 3
On 12/5/2018 at 10:36 AM, TexasBorn said:

I watched some of Kashara's TCC season last night. She was freaking ADORABLE. The woman has so much  personality. She naturally winks when she performs. So far the only person on the current team that comes close to having that free spirit is Bridget. 

Am I crazy or does KaShara have one of the best personalities ever? Plus the fact that she is so  talented. She is an amazing person. She needs her own show. Could you see her on "The Bachelorette"?

• Love 18
16 hours ago, 8dallas said:

Its a Texas Thing....in a bad way

It’s a thing here as well.   It’s in style along w/ noticeable and long roots.   What was a glaring “wow she needs her roots done” 10 years ago is now a “fresh out of the salon just spent $200 on my hair” look today.   I have a teenager and her and her friend group are big time into this stuff and it is really frustrating to accept - lol!

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, fanofKaShara said:

Am I crazy or does KaShara have one of the best personalities ever? Plus the fact that she is so  talented. She is an amazing person. She needs her own show. Could you see her on "The Bachelorette"?

I think she has a serious BF. She does have a personality for TV. 

23 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Has Jinelle danced every game this year?  Who's out?

She's so awesome. #backonteamdcc 

• Love 6
On 12/4/2018 at 5:30 PM, WinkyFace said:

Who would be your definition of head turning gorgeous? Someone from 3-7 years ago, I’d guess? Thinking these women are just “cute” is a sign that we keep getting older, and they stay the same age. They are  now basically little girls in tons of makeup. 

Ashton Torres is a head turner in my opinion.  I think the last time I saw her was in an episode a year or two ago where she was one of the vets brought in to give advice and she was still stunning.

On 12/7/2018 at 9:55 AM, ByTor said:

Maybe they're press on stars like the ones on their uniform vests?  Not quite sure how that would work, though!

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I know last weeks game filled in for khalyn on sidelines bc something abt her work schedule 

How on earth did Khalyn get out of a game? I thought you had to basically be dead to miss a football game!?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

It’s a thing here as well.   It’s in style along w/ noticeable and long roots.   What was a glaring “wow she needs her roots done” 10 years ago is now a “fresh out of the salon just spent $200 on my hair” look today.   I have a teenager and her and her friend group are big time into this stuff and it is really frustrating to accept - lol!

Oh wow, this generation is so funny

7 hours ago, ByTor said:

giphy.com has a lot of them.  Here's one for when my gag reflex stops working...

giphy.gif

Oh snap the Shade is alive and well hahah

Am I the only one going to be Shocked if K&J send Jinelle to the ProBowl and have us all shock...

• Love 3