Type keyword(s) to search

Jonathan & Fernanda: Buying Boobies & Thangs

• Start Topic

On 1/7/2019 at 12:58 AM, Chalby said:

What bothers me the most was when he was listing ALL the 'things' he bought her, but he couldn't afford to fly her family to the wedding? I'd rather have my family come than a car I can't use.

it is very difficult for people in the interior of mexico to get visas to enter the us.

• Love 5

OMG, his Instagram is soooo...UGH.  The sad staring out the window in the rain...give me a break dude, you're in your 30s.

He is disgusting and I'm glad Fernanda got away from him. Yes maybe she was looking for a ticket here, but he was a grown man grooming and fucking a barely-legal teen girl and he should have known better. No wonder his mother was so appalled.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, glitterpussy said:

OMG, his Instagram is soooo...UGH.  The sad staring out the window in the rain...give me a break dude, you're in your 30s.

He is disgusting and I'm glad Fernanda got away from him. Yes maybe she was looking for a ticket here, but he was a grown man grooming and fucking a barely-legal teen girl and he should have known better. No wonder his mother was so appalled.

Lol it looks like a cheap cologne advertisement.

• Love 9

I believe every heartfelt word of it.  Especially when he said Fernanda wasn’t a gold digger because clearly there is no gold.

people drift apart...they really deeply loved each other...he hopes we can see that from the clips in November versus the relationship separating date in December....he gave it his all...she gave it her all....I mean their “months” relationship was deep and real yall.

NEXT!

• Love 15
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

Notice the "90Day" discount code.

I might wonder if both were in on the show scam, but he's bankrupt so guess not.

LOL.  She's looks nice!  However I don't know if that's modeling as so much as an etailer taking advantage of someone's 15 minutes of fame.  I would have suggested she pose naked with the pashimina wrapped around her.   Discount code "Jon'sGiftofBoobies"

Wasn't the pashimina rage in 1994 with Oprah?  You can get them on amazon now for like 3 dollars.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

LOL.  She's looks nice!  However I don't know if that's modeling as so much as an etailer taking advantage of someone's 15 minutes of fame.  I would have suggested she pose naked with the pashimina wrapped around her.   Discount code "Jon'sGiftofBoobies"

Wasn't the pashimina rage in 1994 with Oprah?  You can get them on amazon now for like 3 dollars.

Where are her pants? 

Shes not taking advantage of her new bewbies. 

• Love 2
On 1/7/2019 at 9:27 AM, Elizzikra said:

Do we know that they didn't come because he didn't want to pay to fly them here? "They can't afford to come" could mean a lot of things besides just being able to afford plane tickets and accommodations (for example, they couldn't take time off from work without fear of losing their jobs). 

Yea! That can be a lot of things. Especially with elderly or pet care.

We ‘can’t afford’ to travel because it cost $120 per day to board our dogs.  

Then we need to take them to the Vet for their flea medicine. A good $170.  

They don’t take one monthly because we don’t have fleas at home/yard. 

Then they stink and they each need a good grooming afterwards.  Another $300.

My husband and I rarely travel together anymore.  Someone has to stay home with the dogs.  😘🐶

Even though it is a really nice pet resort, leaving them there for a good 7-12 days.....must be stressful for them.  We don’t want that, either.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Yea! That can be a lot of things. Especially with elderly or pet care.

We ‘can’t afford’ to travel because it cost $120 per day to board our dogs.  

Then we need to take them to the Vet for their flea medicine. A good $170.  

They don’t take one monthly because we don’t have fleas at home/yard. 

Then they stink and they each need a good grooming afterwards.  Another $300.

My husband and I rarely travel together anymore.  Someone has to stay home with the dogs.  😘🐶

Even though it is a really nice pet resort, leaving them there for a good 7-12 days.....must be stressful for them.  We don’t want that, either.

I feel the same way about my dog as do a couple of our friends and their dogs.   The best thing we've found is finding a reliable in home dog sitter.   Basically get your house organized such that you can do this.  Designate a room to lock personal stuff up in if necessary.   The pets are usually the most calm and just going thru their daily routine in their own home and there is very little stress on them.   

Now finding that person is usually the hardest.   The one couple uses an older single guy that they know through tennis.   The other couple uses their home decorator who has a dog himself but just brings it over to their house when he is sitting.   They've had the worst luck with daughters of friends in their 20s who tend to bring their boyfriends over even though there is a no guest rule.  Chaos ensued LOL.   But if you find the right person this can make your traveling life much easier.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I feel the same way about my dog as do a couple of our friends and their dogs.   The best thing we've found is finding a reliable in home dog sitter.   Basically get your house organized such that you can do this.  Designate a room to lock personal stuff up in if necessary.   The pets are usually the most calm and just going thru their daily routine in their own home and there is very little stress on them.   

Now finding that person is usually the hardest.   The one couple uses an older single guy that they know through tennis.   The other couple uses their home decorator who has a dog himself but just brings it over to their house when he is sitting.   They've had the worst luck with daughters of friends in their 20s who tend to bring their boyfriends over even though there is a no guest rule.  Chaos ensued LOL.   But if you find the right person this can make your traveling life much easier.

Yes!  I agree! We had that for a good while. With my neighbors we used to watch each other’s dogs. It is so much more comfortable for the dogs and you can communicate with them every day.  But, about 2 years ago things changed.  They semi-retired and bought a lake house an hour away. They spend a lot of time there so it is kinda hard to lock them in for 1 to 2 weeks at a time.  Around that time we also adopted another dog.  He was severely abused and we didn’t know how he would react to being left alone, away from us, etc.  Instead, we used the dog hotel a few times to ensured his comfort and safety 24/7.  This is another reason why we decided to always stay home with them.  It is not bad.  My husband goes on long weekend golf trips and I travel to dance conventions. This year we planned a vacation and will use the dog hotel. The funny thing is that one year I had a fish.  I paid a kid/family in the neighborhood offering pet sitting services $10 to watch him.  Then we were like.....isn’t it cheaper to buy another Beta???  Hahahahahahahah! I loved that fish!

I remember Paola had a baby and went to her IG.  Axel is really cute.  Then since I was here.....went to Fer/John IG.  Is their split a publicity stunt?  Both are loaded with photos of each other.  

Going by John’s IG....he is the one that took those ‘modeling’ photos of Fernanda. She is not ‘model photogenic’ so good luck with that. John is the ‘owner’ of the scarf company.  So, maybe they bought 100 scarves and now selling them online. Not sure if this has been answered, but I saw a lot of comments here questioning his Spanish fluency.  He is Cuban-Puerto Rican. 

jonathan_myrealtor

Follow

123 posts

211k followers

370 following

Jonathan Rivera

@90dayfiance Season 6 

Owner - Dreemlyne (luxury boutique).............🤣🧣💵💰

jonathan_myrealtor

Don’t mind at all. Soy Cubano Puertorriqueño! Thank you for your well wishes.

Good luck to them!  They all claim TLC pays peanuts...so, a side hustle is a Must!  Modeling Kuh-Rear.....seems like a favorite pick! 

(Y’all gotta go read Pao’s Bio. You would think you are reading Kim K’s Bio. Her Modeling Kuh-Rear really took off!  Hahahahahah). Then after reading a lengthy bio it says......Website Designed by Russ Mayfield. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Love 4

The best thing we've found is finding a reliable in home dog sitter.

We do this too and it works well. We are fortunate to have a very reliable college student who loves our dogs like her own (and one of ours is a nippy little guy so that's not easy). I have other friends who have had very good luck using vet techs from their vet's office as pet sitters. Many of them are looking for side gigs and are great with the dogs.

• Love 5
On 1/2/2019 at 10:03 AM, zenme said:

Online dating  with someone who lives in a foreign country is totally different than having to see--and live, with someone day in, day out.  Having to see people clip toenails or fart while they sleep brings a whole new element of reality into the relationship. If it's someone you really love, you can get through those things. If not, it's "Bye. Next!" I can be shallow. If i would have gotten off the plane and had Eric take my family  and me to share one cheesteak, i would have soul searched for a total of 3 seconds, and gotten back to Indo. Especially, if I were the pampered princess Leida claims to  be.

Jon and the lost and found undies? I see you, Jon. You're a player. You cheated. If I'd have picked up and left my family and friends and all I know to marry a man that clearly cheated, I would have turned his game around on him, had him spoiling me for 89 days, and went home on day 90. Left him with his empty pockets hanging out of his pants. I'm vindictive like that.

Vindictive, party of TWO now! 

I wondered aloud to Mini Persnickety if perhaps Jon didn't own that little house at all, if perhaps it was one of his listings that the owner agreed to let him "borrow" for filming while it was on the market.  

Which led to me again wondering aloud if those panties actually belonged to the actual owner of the house and it's woefully sparse furnishings.  

Who the fresh hell can move dressers without having to at least open the drawers to lift up the beast to load it into the moving van?   How would he *not* see a pair of panties apparently conveniently lying at the top of the drawer?  He said he just loaded it, drawers and all, when he moved it...but how did he pick it up without opening a single drawer?  Never mind the fact that most of the people I know usually empty the drawers before moving a dresser just to make it lighter to lift.  

Then, I also wondered if perhaps he had surreptitiously planted the panties just to get a reaction out of her and make her jealous.  Didn't some other asshat in a previous season pull something very similar, conveniently letting the other person find something "left behind" by an ex or some such shenanigan?  These couples all start to blur together into one lump of acidic gastric distress after a while.

These people bring out an incredible degree of suspicion in me, but then again they all seem to be running some sort of scam (either on each other or on the audience) so I justify my paranoia about these imbeciles and any ulterior motives.      

• Love 5

I'm not even sure how they were left there.  I'm no slut person, but I normally know when I don't have my drawers on.  Everything is just a little too breezy downtown, if you know what I mean.

Did she put it in his dresser, because thats just weird, or did he put it in there?  If she left her underpants at your house she probably doesn't need them, so you're safe to throw then out.

• Love 11

Who the fresh hell can move dressers without having to at least open the drawers to lift up the beast to load it into the moving van?

Me! Well not me personally but the movers I've used the last three times I moved. Granted, none of my dressers was large but my movers have these giant rubber band type things they wrap around the dresser to keep the drawers closed. Then they pick it up and move it. If the dresser was larger or heavier I would have emptied it but they said it was fine so I left it as it was. It only had my underwear in it though.

• Love 2

I vaguely recall speculation early on that the Controversial Dainties that Fernanda found.... were actually hers from a previous visit.  Whether or not she had been to the US before was a thing, and someone claimed to have receipts but I don't remember anything coming from that.  I do wonder how many takes that scene took because she can't even TRY to hide her "trying not to laugh" smirk.  

(Please tell me someone else remembers the speculation that this wasn't Fer's first trip to Lumberton....)

• Love 2
On 1/15/2019 at 4:20 PM, RealReality10 said:

LOL so she is modelling pashminas?

the third one looks like she's got a cleaning rag draped around her neck not to mention her "derp" expression in all the photos. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

And they are trying to sell these for $155!!  

I think there's a total of EIGHT colors in the entire "collection" (and half of them are supposedly "sold out" ha ha) and they're each selling for $ 65 plus a "90 Day" 10% off discount code. DREEM on, Jon and Fern! 

• Love 4
On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 9:42 AM, RealReality10 said:

What, her biggest modelling job has been for a company her husband owns?  I just can't.

Her husband owns the company she's "modelling" for?  I smell a rat.

• Love 4
On 1/16/2019 at 2:11 PM, ALittleShelfish said:

I vaguely recall speculation early on that the Controversial Dainties that Fernanda found.... were actually hers from a previous visit.  Whether or not she had been to the US before was a thing, and someone claimed to have receipts but I don't remember anything coming from that.  I do wonder how many takes that scene took because she can't even TRY to hide her "trying not to laugh" smirk.  

(Please tell me someone else remembers the speculation that this wasn't Fer's first trip to Lumberton....)

I had always thought the panties belonged to her...but I thought he had swiped them from the laundry on one of his trips to  Mexico.

Those scarf pictures are horrible.  She does not have a model body but the photos are very unflattering.  Finding out he did the photos might explain why. I see that full lip pout, all I can hear is '...but I NEED YOU HERE!'

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Love 7
On 1/16/2019 at 10:28 PM, magemaud said:

the third one looks like she's got a cleaning rag draped around her neck not to mention her "derp" expression in all the photos. 

Where are you seeing these photos?

• Love 1
On 1/16/2019 at 4:11 PM, ALittleShelfish said:

I also suspected she had been to the US before to visit him. Only because there were photos of him and her at what looked like a very formal wedding, and John was dressed in an american style tux. So i deduced that he probably wouldnt dress like that if it was a strangers wedding in Mexico. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

www.dreemlyne.com. OH WAIT A MINUTE! Now Jonathan is modeling the scarves. No sign of Fernanda but she was on there yesterday! 

AND the prices have gone down! 

UPDATE: Fern is modeling in a VIDEO on their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Dreemlyne-200564027524003/about/

She looks like she’s sitting on a toilet in some of those shots. She can’t even keep the jacket  on her shoulders while standing still, how will she do runway work? I can see a “fashion roadkill” moment in her future. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4
On 1/19/2019 at 11:50 AM, magemaud said:

UPDATE: Fern is modeling in a VIDEO on their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Dreemlyne-200564027524003/about/

That video just shows how AWFUL of a 'model' she is. She has no clue about angles or lines, the best way to have her face photographed, and she's spasmodic when adjusting clothes or her body position. And if Jonathan is the photographer, he's just as bad at that as she is posing. (and from the picture on his website, he can't model for shit either)

And what connection to Kashmir do they have, since their website talks about saving the culture of the region (under What is Pashmina?, which instead leads to a 'Why Dreemlyne' page, which talks about the war inflicting the Kashmir region). 

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, ArcticWolfRS said:

That video just shows how AWFUL of a 'model' she is. She has no clue about angles or lines, the best way to have her face photographed, and she's spasmodic when adjusting clothes or her body position. And if Jonathan is the photographer, he's just as bad at that as she is posing. (and from the picture on his website, he can't model for shit either)

And what connection to Kashmir do they have, since their website talks about saving the culture of the region (under What is Pashmina?, which instead leads to a 'Why Dreemlyne' page, which talks about the war inflicting the Kashmir region). 

What?  This write-up Straight out of Wikipedia??  LMAO

so, we are not going to support the hurricane in Puerto Rico, earthquake in Mexico, small business funding in Cuba...???

(The countries these 2 represent and desperately need assistance at the moment)

Kashmir..... it is!  Charging $105 for a scarf!  What did he pay the artisans of Kashmir?

Someone ask him on his social media!  

WHY DREEMLYNE?

Dreemlyne, is more than a fashion statement. It is a homage to the war torn land of Kashmir, an area known for its natural beauty, nestled amongst the Himalayas. Home to what is widely known as the most militarized zone in the world, each of our scarves, are made by some of the finest artisan and craftsmen in all of Asia. Primarily located in the northern tip of India, Kashmir, has long been embroiled in territorial battle; sitting on the borders of India, Pakistan, and China. This has caused a deep conflict to Kashmir’s “rightful” place amongst the rival countries.

Lost in the turmoil, are the people of Kashmir, many of which have been displaced from their homes and forced into poverty. Yet, despite facing relentless oppression, the artists have chosen to continue their long tradition of weaving, sewing, and embroidery. Determined to uphold the craft, which has been a trait of the region for over 250 years. 

The Kashmiri citizens embody what our scarves are meant to represent: dignity, honor, and class. Owning a Dreemlyne product is not only a representation of who you are, but also a badge of honor for those that sacrificed to maintain their identity. 

• Love 4

I've actually been to Kashmir (many years ago...), and would like to know how much they are paying each person who makes the scarves and, really, if they really are being made in Kashmir as I don't believe anything Jon and Fernanda say.  

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

What?  This write-up Straight out of Wikipedia??  LMAO

so, we are not going to support the hurricane in Puerto Rico, earthquake in Mexico, small business funding in Cuba...???

(The countries these 2 represent and desperately need assistance at the moment)

Kashmir..... it is!  Charging $105 for a scarf!  What did he pay the artisans of Kashmir?

Someone ask him on his social media!  

WHY DREEMLYNE?

Dreemlyne, is more than a fashion statement. It is a homage to the war torn land of Kashmir, an area known for its natural beauty, nestled amongst the Himalayas. Home to what is widely known as the most militarized zone in the world, each of our scarves, are made by some of the finest artisan and craftsmen in all of Asia. Primarily located in the northern tip of India, Kashmir, has long been embroiled in territorial battle; sitting on the borders of India, Pakistan, and China. This has caused a deep conflict to Kashmir’s “rightful” place amongst the rival countries.

Lost in the turmoil, are the people of Kashmir, many of which have been displaced from their homes and forced into poverty. Yet, despite facing relentless oppression, the artists have chosen to continue their long tradition of weaving, sewing, and embroidery. Determined to uphold the craft, which has been a trait of the region for over 250 years. 

The Kashmiri citizens embody what our scarves are meant to represent: dignity, honor, and class. Owning a Dreemlyne product is not only a representation of who you are, but also a badge of honor for those that sacrificed to maintain their identity. 

I just can't get beyond all, of, the, misplaced, commas,,,!

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, gingerella said:

Is it possible that these two goons are faking a separation for social media attention, and aren’t broken up at all? All these ‘characters’ are so full of shit...

I wondered the same thing, and I think it's very likely.

• Love 7
On 1/13/2019 at 4:44 AM, pollywood said:

it is very difficult for people in the interior of mexico to get visas to enter the us.

It's not like she needs to bring in her entire extended family. A mother and two young siblings...? Unless Trump's America is making Visas impossible. Also, why can't her mother and siblings have a holiday in the US? Did Leida's entire family needs visas to see where she was moving to? I just find there are too many excuses being thrown around, unless (of course) many of these people have criminal records?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

It's not like she needs to bring in her entire extended family. A mother and two young siblings...? Unless Trump's America is making Visas impossible. Also, why can't her mother and siblings have a holiday in the US? Did Leida's entire family needs visas to see where she was moving to? I just find there are too many excuses being thrown around, unless (of course) many of these people have criminal records?

It's difficult to get a visa if you're not from a Visa On Arrival country. Even if you do get a visa to visit the States it doesn't mean you are guaranteed entry. Officials also scrutinize you if you have a family member who is a US citizen. I know several people who've been denied US visas because they have a boyfriend or girlfriend who is a US citizen. I've had friend's who've been denied visas because the officer questioning them believes their friend is actually a boyfriend. Everytime I visit the States I am questioned extensively because they believe I might be trying to move to the States. This isn't just a "Trump" issue this has been happening for years. It's not easy for people from Mexico or "3rd world country" to visit on vacation. If you aren't employed or don't have extensive ties to your home country you can be denied entry/a visa. 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
EDIT: ADD WORD
  • Love 6
On 1/19/2019 at 9:50 AM, magemaud said:

www.dreemlyne.com. OH WAIT A MINUTE! Now Jonathan is modeling the scarves. No sign of Fernanda but she was on there yesterday! 

AND the prices have gone down! 

Okay, I'm starting to think that dreemlyne is a company that someone else owns and somehow Jonathan and Fernanda are just spokespeople for the company and their fancy pashmina.  And boy is there anything more metrosexual than unisex pashminas?

• Love 6
5 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

Okay, I'm starting to think that dreemlyne is a company that someone else owns and somehow Jonathan and Fernanda are just spokespeople for the company and their fancy pashmina.  And boy is there anything more metrosexual than unisex pashminas?

People buy stuff wholesale and sell it online....e-commerce.......known as online stores. Either on a website or Etsy, Amazon, EBay, etc.

Most people when starting out just work from home taking online orders and do the shipping themselves. 

If you ever go to the post office and see someone dropping off 50 boxes....online store.  I see it here all the time.  

It is all good as you can make a lot of money with an online store.   But, I don’t think selling their scarves for $160 or even $60 was a good idea.

Fernanda modeling the scarves was a no go, either.  Her outfit!  WTF?  It is like she really really wanted to wear that jean mini skirt.  Then the scarf with the coat and then there is that beachy mini skirt. Girrrrl, bye!

Your entire outfit is not even $100!

• Love 5
On 1/20/2019 at 5:54 PM, seacliffsal said:

I've actually been to Kashmir (many years ago...), and would like to know how much they are paying each person who makes the scarves and, really, if they really are being made in Kashmir as I don't believe anything Jon and Fernanda say.  

Those scarfs aren’t from from Kashmir, they’re either from India and Nepal. You don’t get pashminas from Kashmir, that’s just a stupid marketing mistake because whoever is running that website didn’t do their homework and actually GO to the source where their product is from. Those schmatas can be bought in India or Nepal for anything from a few bucks to high quality for luxury retailers for maybe $50-75 for the top quality, and those are sold for $150+ back here. This whole thing is ridiculous. Pashminas...hey, why not sell Pet Rocks next? Nothing says ‘bad business’ like hawking shit that was not a decade ago.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, gingerella said:

Those scarfs aren’t from from Kashmir, they’re either from India and Nepal. You don’t get pashminas from Kashmir, that’s just a stupid marketing mistake because whoever is running that website didn’t do their homework and actually GO to the source where their product is from. Those schmatas can be bought in India or Nepal for anything from a few bucks to high quality for luxury retailers for maybe $50-75 for the top quality, and those are sold for $150+ back here. This whole thing is ridiculous. Pashminas...hey, why not sell Pet Rocks next? Nothing says ‘bad business’ like hawking shit that was not a decade ago.

Alibaba Kashmir?

• Love 4