Type keyword(s) to search

Jonathan & Fernanda: Buying Boobies & Thangs

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

^^ I'm pretty meh on Fernanda, but I wonder who told her she could be a model?  Was it some skeevey dude at the gym?

Some drunken, washed up 50yr old surfer bro-dude once told me I looked just like Zooey Deschanel... and that she was his dream girl. So ya know 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Love 3

I guess Fernanda and Paula have a lot in common. I think both of them thought if they got on U.S. soil, with our streets paved of gold and all, they could become the next top models. I'm sure her whole life people have been telling her how pretty she is, and she looks to be taller than shorter, so naturally she's a supermodel, right?

• Love 4
10 hours ago, TonyasBlueEyeshado said:

Some drunken, washed up 50yr old surfer bro-dude once told me I looked just like Zooey Deschanel... and that she was his dream girl. So ya know 🤷🏽‍♀️

I had a drunken guy back in the day (like 1980) tell me I looked like Brooke Shields.  No, no I don't but thanks for trying.  It never propelled me into thinking I could be a model......

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I guess i'm in the minority, but I don't find Fernanda to be pretty. Sure, she's the best looking of the girls on the show, but that doesn't say much.

I don't think she's "model" pretty.  She's not unattractive, but I've mentioned prior that her harsh eyebrows do her no favors at all.

• Love 3
Just now, funky-rat said:

I don't think she's "model" pretty.  She's not unattractive, but I've mentioned prior that her harsh eyebrows do her no favors at all.

Yeah her eyebrows distract me from the rest of her face.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I had a drunken guy back in the day (like 1980) tell me I looked like Brooke Shields.  No, no I don't but thanks for trying.  It never propelled me into thinking I could be a model......

To give you an example of how OLD the guy trying to pick me up was:  I was in Hollywood (many years ago - when I was in college) and a man came up to me and said "Hello Lana Turner" (she was discovered in a drugstore).  I'm about as far from Lana Turner as you could imagine!  To think, I didn't go for that...sigh....I could have been FAMOUS.

• Love 5
On 1/2/2019 at 1:43 PM, emjohnson03 said:

I could see them doing the whole break up and make up thing. Because no one has said divorce I could see this being more drama and of course TLC is going to want to follow this I think into more episodes so they can milk it for the cameras too.

It does surprise me but it doesn't. The emotional capacity for both of them is low and I think she's very young to feel settled. I think she was looking for some fun and excitement and thought this could be it. 

To me, this situation is Pao getting sick of Nowhere, Oklahoma and fleeing to Miami, all over again. The fights are even the same. Does Fernanda have a bitchy gay friend who will mock Jon to his face?

We've been frauded so much by this show's producers that I'm doubtful that any of this is real.

On 1/2/2019 at 10:37 PM, RealReality10 said:

^^ I'm pretty meh on Fernanda, but I wonder who told her she could be a model?  Was it some skeevey dude at the gym?

The same person who lied to Paola?

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 10
On 11/2/2018 at 12:01 PM, gavinmac said:

He said he bought boobies that she wanted and she said she's more comfortable now with the new boobs. It's very possible, even likely I'd say, that it was entirely her idea, and idea that he fully supported of course.

What bothers me the most was when he was listing ALL the 'things' he bought her, but he couldn't afford to fly her family to the wedding? I'd rather have my family come than a car I can't use.

• Love 7
On 1/3/2019 at 10:56 AM, Jaclyn88 said:

I guess i'm in the minority, but I don't find Fernanda to be pretty. Sure, she's the best looking of the girls on the show, but that doesn't say much.

Fernanda is hot, but Olga is the prettiest.  Kalani has beautiful features too, but her personality gets in the way.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 6
41 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

Good luck to.Fernanda finding another sugar Daddy.who is.willing to.our a roof over here head and not just pay her.phone bill and buy the occasional bag/shoes.

I don't understand how she can just move off because first of all doesn't she need a green card and secondly like you said it would be very hard to find a man who would totally pay for everything for you. Even if she did find somebody to pay for her it would most likely be somebody she is not attracted to (some old coot or somebody sleazy more like it).

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Chalby said:

What bothers me the most was when he was listing ALL the 'things' he bought her, but he couldn't afford to fly her family to the wedding? I'd rather have my family come than a car I can't use.

Do we know that they didn't come because he didn't want to pay to fly them here? "They can't afford to come" could mean a lot of things besides just being able to afford plane tickets and accommodations (for example, they couldn't take time off from work without fear of losing their jobs). 

• Love 3
On 1/3/2019 at 8:56 AM, Jaclyn88 said:

I think Olga and Kalani are the most beautiful. With Kalani, it was more evident before her pregnancy weight gain. Fernanda has a good figure, although the bought breasts look fake, and Olga’s figure is better, I think. 

Edited by Real Eyes
  • Love 2

I think Fernanda married Jon solely to participate in this show. That would explain why she opted not to wear a long wedding dress, why none of her family could come, why the breakup was mysteriously right after the show ran its course, why she seeks publicity by starting fights with other cast mates,  and why she has so many modeling pictures on her Instagram. Jon just wasn't in on it. You could tell also because they had no consistent story line, every new episode was always something completely different - he flirted with the blonde, his friends made racist comments, mom doesnt like her, he came home late, etc. It was like they were constantly looking for some kind of conflict to put in every episode.

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

I think Fernanda married Jon solely to participate in this show. That would explain why she opted not to wear a long wedding dress, why none of her family could come, why the breakup was mysteriously right after the show ran its course, why she seeks publicity by starting fights with other cast mates,  and why she has so many modeling pictures on her Instagram. Jon just wasn't in on it. You could tell also because they had no consistent story line, every new episode was always something completely different - he flirted with the blonde, his friends made racist comments, mom doesnt like her, he came home late, etc. It was like they were constantly looking for some kind of conflict to put in every episode.

And with all that effort, I still find them boring.  Amazing, and it almost makes me feel bad for her.  Larissa and Debbie buying couch shopping is more interesting than Fernanda getting mad about some random blonde skank dancing on Jon.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Do we know that they didn't come because he didn't want to pay to fly them here? "They can't afford to come" could mean a lot of things besides just being able to afford plane tickets and accommodations (for example, they couldn't take time off from work without fear of losing their jobs). 

Didn’t she say they were going to have a big wedding in Mexico, that she was saving the dress she bought with Jon’s mom to wear then? Isn’t her dad living in the US, she and Jon visited him at what looked like a nice ranch. If so I’m sure Jon would have brought him a ticket so he could give Fernanda away at that wedding. There could be visa issues with her mother and siblings. They could also have had the wedding in Mexico, his family is small, they could have all flown down there. 

She did say she hadn’t seen her father in 3 years so I’d guess he’d left her and her mother in Mexico and didn’t visit. 

• Love 2

^ I vaguely remember Fernanda saying something about the wall and the difficulty of getting a visa.  I'm not sure when visas are required, but I didn't think you'd need one to attend a wedding.  

To be fair though, I half listen to their segments.

• Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 10:37 PM, RealReality10 said:

Since she's in Chicago, it's probably the same guy who told Yamir he could be a rock star...….

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Or the skeevey guy who paid  for her bewbies?

Jon didn't seem to be very supportive of her being a model, perhaps because he knows she doesn't have what it takes, unless she wants to be a Pao-Type model.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

^ I vaguely remember Fernanda saying something about the wall and the difficulty of getting a visa.  I'm not sure when visas are required, but I didn't think you'd need one to attend a wedding.  

To be fair though, I half listen to their segments.

A visa is required. Having an ex who lives there along with a daughter how, makes them look closely. I would not be surprised of her family couldnt get one

• Love 6
On 2019-01-03 at 10:56 AM, Jaclyn88 said:

I think Olga is the best looking girl on the show. Fern is okay looking I am with you there!

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Chalby said:

I think her family looked at the U.S. wedding like it was a technical necessity because of the 90-day requirement part of it. They were probably more focused on the real wedding, which was planned to take place in Mexico with her family. I think he was pretty generous with her all the way around, and if that was going to be the only wedding, I don't doubt that he would have made sure her family was there.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, funky-rat said:

Since she's in Chicago, it's probably the same guy who told Yamir he could be a rock star...….

Omg, I completely forgot about Yamir and his anime character haircut. That seems like it was eons ago.

• Love 7

Mexican Barbie said on the show that her family couldn't get visas in the time frame intended to come to the wedding.

I think she is very pretty but when you really look at her , her features are really strange and awkward and she's not as pretty as you first thought.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I think she is very pretty but when you really look at her , her features are really strange and awkward and she's not as pretty as you first thought.

Yes. It's like she's taken optimal advantage of every single beauty product out there.  She's also making use of the gym. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

Yeah, she kinda hit the green card jackpot with Jonathan.  He is attractive, he appears kinda successfully, he seems willing to do just about anything to make her happy and he buys her whatever she wants.

Good luck finding another one.  There are far more Colt's than Jonathans in that deck of cards.

I know some breathtaking drop.dead.gorgeous women.who play the sugar daddy game. They get the.shoes and bags (I don't understand how that translates to.money to them at all) and maybe find.a.man.who will pay their rent and phone bills. But the smart girls always keep a side hustle with flexible hours i.e. personal trainee, masseuse, hair dresser, etc..

17 hours ago, funky-rat said:

Jon didn't seem to be very supportive of her being a model, perhaps because he knows she doesn't have what it takes, unless she wants to be a Pao-Type model.

Pao can't make much money. Their apartment is very cheap looking and they have a lot of plastic furniture like Eric. And if she can't drop the baby weight she will lose the segment of Instagram followers who like to fap to her bikini photos. This is not a sustainable lifestyle for them  

• Love 4
22 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

Yeah, she kinda hit the green card jackpot with Jonathan.  He is attractive, he appears kinda successfully, he seems willing to do just about anything to make her happy and he buys her whatever she wants.

Good luck finding another one.  There are far more Colt's than Jonathans in that deck of cards.

Very true.  I thought for sure she was going to go back home because she seemed devastated to be away from her family! I guess not so much...

• Love 7
1 hour ago, spankydoll said:

Pao can't make much money. Their apartment is very cheap looking and they have a lot of plastic furniture like Eric. And if she can't drop the baby weight she will lose the segment of Instagram followers who like to fap to her bikini photos. This is not a sustainable lifestyle for them  

Yeah, I don't think anyone here was under any delusion that Pao made any kind of bank at her cuh-rear.  IIRC, that "cultural calendar" she put out was some vanity thing she had to pay for herself.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

Very true.  I thought for sure she was going to go back home because she seemed devastated to be away from her family! I guess not so much...

I think that was the story she pursued to gain sympathy and to make her appear to be in it for the "right reasons" (tm the Bachelor).  I think we got a better picture of who she really is on the Tell All.

• Love 3

Their collective abysmal behavior during the tell all, told me all I need to know about them.

Paraphrase: Jonboy says I smell her coming, and mean girlFern waves her hands around her nose saying trash, trash, trash refering to Larissa.

Had to do wonders for Jonboys real estate career. I know I'd love to work with him. . .not.

Fern better keep going to the gym-she'll need that amazing, youthful, hot look to sustain her in her continued search for the next dumb guy to pay for her lifestyle. Can you imagine being the boss to that attitude in a work environment.

Wasn't her father in Texas? Maybe that's why she went there. She should stay there or better yet, go back to mommy.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, spankydoll said:

And if she can't drop the baby weight she will lose the segment of Instagram followers who like to fap to her bikini photos. 

Ewwww.

(I'm old and just recently learned the definition of fap)

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 4
On 2019-01-08 at 9:41 AM, funky-rat said:

Yeah, I don't think anyone here was under any delusion that Pao made any kind of bank at her cuh-rear.  IIRC, that "cultural calendar" she put out was some vanity thing she had to pay for herself.

Anfisa "how much money did you make from that calendar" I'm still dead

• Love 12
On 2019-01-08 at 7:59 AM, noveltylibrary said:

Proves her threat to move back to Mexico when she didn't get her way was empty, she made a grave error and pushed Jon too far....I hope he never takes her back. Jon will find another minor and Fern will find another fool to pay for her modeling career. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Proves her threat to move back to Mexico when she didn't get her way was empty, she made a grave error and pushed Jon too far....I hope he never takes her back. Jon will find another minor and Fern will find another fool to pay for her modeling career. 

She is going to be wildly disappointed when she finds out that the deck of men looking for that kind of arrangement are stacked with more Colts and Erics than Jonathans.

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

She is going to be wildly disappointed when she finds out that the deck of men looking for that kind of arrangement are stacked with more Colts and Erics than Jonathans.

Yup...she made a big time error. I think her life with Jon could have been quite nice but girl doesn't know how to compromise. He isn't great but way better than most. Who knows though, she may end up with a nice young man her own age if she isn't in it for the dinero

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

...and Pauls (Karine) and Joshes (Aika) and Georges (Anfisa) and (Poor) Davids (Annie)...

• Love 9
On 1/1/2019 at 7:56 AM, Teri313 said:

Didn't see that coming! lol Seriously, her need for a mommy, whether hers or his, the whole "I gave up everything for YOU! To come HERE!" Enough already. If you're an adult and you make a decision to move to another country to marry a guy, it's YOUR decision. 

The way she dramatizes her exit from 'her country' for Jonathan, throws me off because Mexico is right there... It's not across some ocean, or a 15 hour flight. I'm in Canada and I used to go to Mexico once a year (until recent elections, ahem). Thanks to facetime, she can chat with her mom and siblings every day. What all did she give up? Poverty...? Am I missing something?

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Chalby said:

The way she dramatizes her exit from 'her country' for Jonathan, throws me off because Mexico is right there... It's not across some ocean, or a 15 hour flight. I'm in Canada and I used to go to Mexico once a year (until recent elections, ahem). Thanks to facetime, she can chat with her mom and siblings every day. What all did she give up? Poverty...? Am I missing something?

If she was serious about her marriage, she would have been giving up her fabulous 20s. 

Those two are and should be in different places in their lives.  She should be going to college and hanging out with college age douchebags, not 30 year old douchebags!  She should be doing something with a backpack and staying in some awful European hostel.  Growing, learning, having life experiences.  Yes, I'm sure it's great that a dude is buying you all this stuff, but part of growing is going through that struggle.

But frankly, becoming a "model/actress/celebrity for some reason?" may have been her goal all along.

• Love 11
On 1/10/2019 at 8:16 PM, RealReality10 said:

If she was serious about her marriage, she would have been giving up her fabulous 20s. 

Those two are and should be in different places in their lives.  She should be going to college and hanging out with college age douchebags, not 30 year old douchebags!  She should be doing something with a backpack and staying in some awful European hostel.  Growing, learning, having life experiences.  Yes, I'm sure it's great that a dude is buying you all this stuff, but part of growing is going through that struggle.

But frankly, becoming a "model/actress/celebrity for some reason?" may have been her goal all along.

Yes, and probably the biggest tell (besides her horroble fake dramatic acting, not fooling anyone) is that dhr and Jon are split..... and where is she now ? In the U.S. Not Mexico. Didnt she give up "all her family" for Jonathan ? Lollllll. I hate that now I think that women around the world are watching 90 day fiance and plotting ways to get on the show in order to jump start "careers." Cougu cough, Fernanda Larissa Leida. 

• Love 3
On 1/8/2019 at 9:41 AM, funky-rat said:

Paola must be kidding herself if she thinks she can model. She looks too ... not so fresh anymore. And Im sorry but I know she was going for the curvacious /athletic look, but I dont think she has the right body type for any kind of paid modeling. 

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 3