Type keyword(s) to search

Eric & Leida: Put It In Proper

• Start Topic

#TeamTasha  #TeamSisters

Leida could possibly be THE WORST monster I’ve ever seen on reality TV

Erics last shot at love my ass- one of your daughters is still a child.....it’s not YOUR time yet.

i hope the sisters DO NOT attend Eric & Leida’s wedding . Don’t let that bitch Leida win after her childish antics. 

Edited by DNR
More words
  • Love 12
19 hours ago, Rdh1314 said:

It's probably been said, but isn't it possible that Eric is the gold-digger here?   

I think so.  Ledia was after money at first and chose him because she believed he would be established.  As it became painfully clear that he was/is a poor drunk she's now all about controling him.  He was interested that she was a doctor and probably saw dollar signs and believed he would have access to cash and probably pills and doctor pads.

• Love 9

I've been a long time lurker here and way back to TWOP. I can't believe it has taken this mess to get me to finally register and comment. As the wife of a retired Marine, I just don't believe that Eric was ever a Marine. He has nothing that presents as a Marine or any other branch of the US military. This season of 90DF has been such a disappointment. Olga is the only "character" to root for.

• Love 23

LOL!!!! Ledia is so deranged.  She tried to sneakily do a giveaway on her IG and make it seem like it was sponsered by FAB FIT FUN.  People complained to the company and they made a comment that they are not sponsering her and that they have nothing to do with her since they don't support how she conducts herself.  Truth hurts , Ledia.

• Love 22
12 hours ago, kayak said:

I've been a long time lurker here and way back to TWOP. I can't believe it has taken this mess to get me to finally register and comment. As the wife of a retired Marine, I just don't believe that Eric was ever a Marine. He has nothing that presents as a Marine or any other branch of the US military. This season of 90DF has been such a disappointment. Olga is the only "character" to root for.

I agree about the Marine stuff - aren't Marines (and other military branched as well) have codes of honor?  Like NOT ditching your kids?  His whole "I hope they show up as this is so important TO ME" was eye rolling.  How about expressing how much THEY mean to YOU?  Oh wait......you do that by ignoring their feelings, so I guess you DO express yourself that way.  Just not in the way your daughters hope/want/need.

Leida, no one gives a rat's ass about your TIARA from PARIS.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Rdh1314 said:

But it was expensive.   🙄

See, she reminds me of some relatives of mine - I love them to bits but when we were growing up EVERYTHING was shared per the price of stuff.  "Ya like the new tv?  It was X amount!  New couch?  X amount!"  Like I was ten and I really cared.  I will say that is the ONLY way she reminds me of them - they were wonderful people who cared about all, not mean like her.  They were just fixated on the cost of things, and my family didn't care about that stuff.  I still don't (thrifter here!!!)

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Leida, no one gives a rat's ass about your TIARA from PARIS.  

...and Leida we all know that Parisian style commands a tiara. Just go drive off in your Ford Festiva. 

(Okay, I'm being particularly mean today. I'll purge this for the new year.)

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, zenme said:

...and Leida we all know that Parisian style commands a tiara. Just go drive off in your Ford Festiva. 

I think you're funny!  😄

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, Cabarb said:

I’m gonna need Leida to pick one accent and stick with it. Is she Indonesian? Or British maybe? I think I even heard a bit of Australian in there. 

She is whatever she thinks she is. But I think she is a fucking bitch 🤔

• Love 16

I think Leida is the one who forgot the pants. She commented too many times about the fact that Eric forgot them, putting it on him, and he kept kind of just looking at her like, huh? Yeah, no, she forgot them. She is also so controlling, what are the chances that she would let his suit bag make its way from Point A to Point B without having some control over it?

Also, not to be mean, but I (okay, I'm going to be mean) thought her dress was kind of hideous. And it was poorly fitted and gave her no shape whatsoever. Larissa, on the other hand, looked beautiful. I loved her dress and was so happy that she went "classic" and not "sexy" - and not a bad find from Goodwill!

• Love 20

I just watch her shop for a dress and big deal everyone about her designer fitted dress that she already has then got a glimpse of the ill fitting one. The ones she tried on were a slight improvement ( can’t stand her so would chick to say anything nice) but that dress was a mess! She does look pregnant. 

So you all are doubting the toss of coin Eric did to fight Isis or find himself a bride?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, athousandclowns said:

I just watch her shop for a dress and big deal everyone about her designer fitted dress that she already has then got a glimpse of the ill fitting one. The ones she tried on were a slight improvement ( can’t stand her so would chick to say anything nice) but that dress was a mess! She does look pregnant. 

So you all are doubting the toss of coin Eric did to fight Isis or find himself a bride?

I suspect the closest Eric got to "fighting isis" was joining a Facebook group or playing some sort of online game.

• Love 12
9 hours ago, Cabarb said:

I’m gonna need Leida to pick one accent and stick with it. Is she Indonesian? Or British maybe? I think I even heard a bit of Australian in there. 

This bugs the shit out of me. She's British when she says "talk" and "daughter". 

Although I think I heard it mentioned that she attended school in Australia so maybe that made her accent not proper.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, kayak said:

Welcome back!  Jumping in on this show does show the rage, no?  Love After Lockup has a pretty good snark rating too.

4 hours ago, HamSammich said:
9 hours ago, zenme said:

Please don’t. I hang out here for the snark. 👀

ha ha ha ha.

You guys are killing me today!  Likes for everyone.

• Love 10

My opinion of Tania has changed for the better.  

Some highlights:

He blames American women for his dating woes.

Blamed Tania for his bad credit despite the fact they kept separate finances during the marriage.

Tania says he is very cocky, over-confident and constantly talks down to people.

Has ghosted on Jennika several times since the marriage.

Tania wasn't  supposed to meet Leida but the producers ambushed her.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I'm sure he does.  Just like all the other "men" out there who want a female from another country.   And then at some point most of them realize that women from other countries are *shock* pretty much like other women regardless of where they live.  Some are really great people,  others not so much.

Edited by Rdh1314
  • Love 10
On 12/29/2018 at 9:58 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

This reminds me of Jerry Lewis, of all people.  After raising his six kids, he walked in one day and announced it was all over, it was now Me Time and sorry, gotta go.  He said the same thing in a magazine article:  I am done, gotta go marry my backup dancer, see you later.  He cut all ties to his sons and well......no love lost.  

Bolding mine:  I am glad there is no expiration date as I love being a mom.  It is a lot of fun!!  I think Eric is such a douchebag tool it is hard to explain how much I can't stand him.  That he sits there while Leida goes off on him, insisting that he cut support to his children so her and Alless can come first and he has this dough like skin with that stupid open mouthed stare......Ugh.

As a kid, I knew Jerry Lewis through family friends. He was also very smart and a major control freak! I would also say he could be very charming when he wanted to be, but he didn't usually want to be. 

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I think Leida is the one who forgot the pants. She commented too many times about the fact that Eric forgot them, putting it on him, and he kept kind of just looking at her like, huh? Yeah, no, she forgot them. She is also so controlling, what are the chances that she would let his suit bag make its way from Point A to Point B without having some control over it?

Also, not to be mean, but I (okay, I'm going to be mean) thought her dress was kind of hideous. And it was poorly fitted and gave her no shape whatsoever. Larissa, on the other hand, looked beautiful. I loved her dress and was so happy that she went "classic" and not "sexy" - and not a bad find from Goodwill!

Personally I think there is a very mischievous associate producer who has those pants.

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

Personally I think there is a very mischievous associate producer who has those pants.

Give this producer an Emmy! Anything that aggravates that wicked bitch Leida is deserving of an award. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Rdh1314 said:

I'm sure he does.  Just like all the other "men" out there who want a female from another country.   And then at some point most of them realize that women from other countries are *shock* pretty much like other women regardless of where they live.  Some are really great people,  others not so much.

Yes, this always makes me laugh.  How many times on this show and other shows about mail order brides to the American men complain about American women as being too bossy.  And look who the fuck this guy ends up with!

• Love 9

It’s funny that Leida thinks Steven will make her look better because I think most people would choose Steven over her any day. At least he’s not a worthless turd. Steven is a kid himself and still has potential. With a LOT of therapy and hard work, he could really turn things around. Leida is far too old to behave like the spoilt Neanderthal she is, and I’m guessing she has already plateaued in life. Lol  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Lellend said:

It’s funny that Leida thinks Steven will make her look better because I think most people would choose Steven over her any day. At least he’s not a worthless turd. Steven is a kid himself and still has potential. With a LOT of therapy and hard work, he could really turn things around. Leida is far too old to behave like the spoilt Neanderthal she is, and I’m guessing she has already plateaued in life. Lol  

I'm confused, can't they both look awful?

• Love 8

Ledia is trying so so hard to be a social media influencer.  She outright lied about FitFabFun and now apparently has a deal with some vegan tooth whitening product.  Steven commented on her IG that she's not even vegan so why would she promote this.  She is ridiculous.  She is by far the most hated person on this show ever; she needs to lay low for at least a year AND then if she has any fans left then promote crap.  People are coming after her hard for anything it appears that she promotes or is getting paid for.    I still think it's hilarious that she photoshops her chin in every one of her photos.  You're chubby, Ledia, embrace it or do something real to change it.  She's also going to be a judge on some cosplay contest in Ohio; she's advertising it on IG and asking people to contact her to meet up.  She probably wants to take pictures of all her "fans" to show how loved she is to prove all the haters WRONG!  She is loved, you guys; LOVED!

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

I'm confused, can't they both look awful?

It was a comment on Leida’s failed attempt to throw Steven under the bus in order to look better. Even Steven isn’t as unlikeable as she is. She’s not going to be able to polish her turd image. 

• Love 4
On 12/19/2018 at 9:51 PM, CSS.MD said:

I am 100% pro-jumpsuits and funky purses. Just wanted to be clear regarding my stance on that.

And speaking of entitled gold-diggers and greencard chasers (Anfisa, Larissa, even to an extent Fernanda fall into this category). There are people who WANT to be that entitled, shallow, appearance-focused, “because I’m worth it” sugar baby archetype. Personally, I think there are better “careers” to pursue, BUT legit some women aspire to be desirable enough to be a kept woman. So it sells, Anfisa gets endorsement deals as an Instagram model.

Leida can verbally demand to be made a “priority” like a trophy wife, but...

Nobody wants to be an evil step-mother with a weirdass fixation on telling your partner to be a bad parent to his children from a previous marriage. It’s not sexy. And nothing about it is glamorous...

Especially when Leida  has her own grown kid and is expecting American new daddy to adopt him and......’PROVIDE them.’

She is so annoying when she says.....’Eric needs to provide me and  Aless.’  (Especially when she is wealthy and heard her dad offer financial support).  Lol! I am sure the dad would do more to support her goal of becoming an American citizen....(which I know it is a big deal in her culture). 

I don’t think Eric’s old family is soft on Leida.  They just do it off-camera.

Just like I think that Larissa and Colt fights get much more violent off-camera. We have seen Debbie encourage Colt and her family to treat Larissa in the most awful manner.  Then when Debbie and Colt get on their talking heads....they act so calm and innocent like they do nothing to instigate Larissa. 

You are from Indonesia.  Can you tell us how you become a doctor....education wise?  

If you have explain before.....my apologies....I never saw the comment and now we are 1,000’s deep. 

I  have a feeling Leida pursued a medical education after high school.....just like her Dad.  But, maybe it was interrupted during the time she married and had Aless.  

Was the ex-husband Japanese and she lives there? Did she meet Eric in Japan....and, not online dating website? I think I read this somewhere.

I mean this wasn’t a poor girl that decided to become a doctor on her own.  Her dad is a doctor and she has full knowledge and support to become one. 

Even in America you can’t just decide to become a doctor.  You have to be ACCEPTED into medical school......and, that is very competitive and expensive.  

• Love 1
12 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

My opinion of Tania has changed for the better.  

Some highlights:

Blamed Tania for his bad credit despite the fact they kept seperate finances during the marriage.

Tania says he is very cocky, over-confident and constantly talks down to people.

Has ghosted on Jennika several times since the marriage.

Tania wasn't  supposed to meet Leida but the producers ambushed her.

Tania seems like a nice enough woman, but I suspect she forced jennika to attend that wedding.

Which I think was a mistake because Eric saw it as some sort of approval of his behavior.

Like I get that Tania probably wants her daughters to have a relationship with their.father but they shouldn't be taught that it's so important that they should be doormats just to have the pleasure of being last in erics life.

• Love 7

I wonder if Tania was holding back because of the cameras? I do know this: Tania is a woman who named a child "Jennica," so that knocked a couple of points off for me. 

• Love 13

I really don't think Eric is lying about being an ex-Marine.  Obviously he doesn't have the qualities that make a great Marine, but the Marine Corps is like any other profession...there are always going to be some bad apples. 

Charles Whitman, Andrew Urdiales, and Ian David Long-  all absolutely crazy ex-Marines who killed a bunch of innocent people. 

Eric seems like a pretty terrible person,  but at least he's not a murderer.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, zenme said:

I wonder if Tania was holding back because of the cameras? I do know this: Tania is a woman who named a child "Jennica," so that knocked a couple of points off for me. 

There are different spellings found on the internet, but the three girls are named (variations of) Taneil (21), Nataszia (19) and Jeneka (11).  IIRC, they showed that spelling of Tasha's name in the closed captioning when Grandpa was asking about her while Eric was searching for his pants before the wedding.

Life is hard enough.  Why choose names that will force your kids to spell their names out loud for the rest of their lives?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Rdh1314 said:

I really don't think Eric is lying about being an ex-Marine.  Obviously he doesn't have the qualities that make a great Marine, but the Marine Corps is like any other profession...there are always going to be some bad apples. 

Charles Whitman, Andrew Urdiales, and Ian David Long-  all absolutely crazy ex-Marines who killed a bunch of innocent people. 

Eric seems like a pretty terrible person,  but at least he's not a murderer.

How could you miss Lee Harvey Oswald in the list of those who earned the title of United States Marine?

• Love 8
9 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

Tania seems like a nice enough woman, but I suspect she forced jennika to attend that wedding.

I have a hunch that it was Eric's visitation/parenting time and he forced the issue.

4 hours ago, Toodleoo said:

Spoiler alert: they do.

LOL!  Yeah, neither needs much help in looking awful.  Or sounding awful.  Or being awful.

• Love 8
On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:48 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

When Eric lost his pants, why did they leave together to hunt them down?  Did he need to be verbally berated while seeking pants?  Could he not venture alone while she finished dressing?  Why am I applying logic?

Can you imagine what would have happened if he'd have showed up with pants that weren't proper?

• Love 4

Ugh Leida is the WORST. "I get to stay in America" ughhh Eric is such a loser. I'm glad that the two older daughters did not attend the wedding, I would have done the same. And the youngest one was there probably because she was forced to go.

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, Lusterleaf said:

Ugh Leida is the WORST. "I get to stay in America" ughhh Eric is such a loser. I'm glad that the two older daughters did not attend the wedding, I would have done the same. And the youngest one was there probably because she was forced to go.

This happened to me years ago when my dad remarried, because I was under 16 I was forced to go. To add insult to injury my dad and his bride bought me an outfit to wear for the wedding and then took it out of my mums child support. My heart breaks for Jennica.

• Love 24
10 minutes ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

This happened to me years ago when my dad remarried, because I was under 16 I was forced to go. To add insult to injury my dad and his bride bought me an outfit to wear for the wedding and then took it out of my mums child support. My heart breaks for Jennica.

Wow, that's cold blooded.  As a member of the human race, I apologize for your father.

• Love 23
12 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

Which I think was a mistake because Eric saw it as some sort of approval of his behavior.

Like I get that Tania probably wants her daughters to have a relationship with their.father but they shouldn't be taught that it's so important that they should be doormats just to have the pleasure of being last in erics life.

Yes, all of this, absolutely.

I listened to that interview & I normally don't bother with those, but it was interesting. It basically solidified how I felt about Tania taking this all too casually. For the kids' sake she really needs to grow a spine. She said Eric didn't treat her well during the marriage, & is cocky, over confident & couldn't hold a relationship with anyone after the divorce & basically blamed that on "American women". This tells me she may have been beaten down in those 21 long years with him & is still on the weaker side reg. his behavior & how it's affecting the girls, but now it's time for her to find her strength so she can teach them the same.

I already knew how bad Leida is, but what I heard made me think even worse of Eric than I already did, & that's really saying something.

• Love 12

Leida is the worst human ever but I think Eric is worse for putting that witch over his kids and for actually saying that she's his priority over them.

She straight up told him that she doesn't want to marry him.. she just wants to be able to stay in America to go to medical school. And he just glossed right over that without a care. How are these people this dumb?

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:
16 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

For the kids' sake she really needs to grow a spine.

Yes, yes she does.  She needs to advocate for her daughters, even though daughters are over 18 (well 2 of them.)  I am going through this with my ex hubby as he just started dating a very nice woman three months ago.  The woman is, I am sure, very nice and pleasant but my ex, in his OCD "things are gonna go the way I want them to go" is INSISTING they meet her (we have two sons, 19 and 21) and he needs to slow....it.....down.  He has it in his head that they will all meet, be an insta-family and my kids are like, no.  Sounds like Eric, in a way (although my ex, and yes I have some issues, is NOWHERE near as unpleasant as Eric!!!) as he just wants things to go his way and all will love and obey Leida, plus they have the factor of Leida wants to wish them away!!! To be clear, my kids are totally fine with Dad having a GF (heck I am remarried), they just don't want to meet her.....yet.

• Love 4

The adult kids have it a bit easier in that they can say no to Eric, but he's still their dad & I'm sure being basically dumped for this bitch is very hurtful & even emotionally damaging.

Speaking of which, Tania said he's been ditching Jennica. He's actually promised to take her to places (with Leida & her son) then doesn't even show up for his kid; no contact about it whatsoever - just. doesn't. show. up. Tania said this was not a one time thing either. 

He's hurting that kid badly & couldn't care less.

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

He's hurting that kid badly & couldn't care less.

Yep, and like I said earlier, he is destined for a lifetime of "No, dad, we are NOT free for Christmas with you and Leida but we can meet for coffee at Starbucks Saturday at 10 for an hour to catch up."  

It is VERY emotionally damaging to have your parents pick a partner over you.  No one is begrudging Dad having a GF, just please stop siding with her when she is toxic, rude and mean to the kids.  Not that hard.......

• Love 16