Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

I am still on Asuelu’s side because I understand where he is coming from with all the cultural issues. When he talks to Kalani about their treatment he makes sense.

Asuelu is just messing with them when he made the white American baby comment.  He already told us that Kalani tortured him by saying she prefers white guys.

Can you imagine Kalani if Asuelu told her now that he is in America he prefers blond blue eyed thin girls?  She would be crushed!

I think it is his way to call them snooty white Samoan wanna-be’s.

He basically told them.  Y’all wish this baby was from a white man, but he is not!  I am the father and won’t tolerate this Samoan self hatred around him. 

Asuelu has no choice but to be passive aggressive because it is him against Family Kalani and Father Kalani already told him he won’t tolerate any disrespect.  Yet, they don’t offer Asuelu any respect. Respect is earned both ways.

I think Asuelu is genuinely confused why Family Kalani is not Samoan proud and they are in America acting white. He is used to Samoan hospitality. He was attracted to Kalani because she is Samoan and felt comfortable with her.

It is like Fernanda and Jon.  The red carpet in Mexico and Samoa was rolled out for them but they are being treated coldly in the USA.

I am gonna bet my last peanut M&M that the true source of aggression towards  Asuelu and using ‘My Baby’ as ammunition is that they KNOW that Oliver won’t grow up like they did.  Oliver will be Samoan proud.  Kalani Siblings are jealous.

After all, what was Kalani doing in Samoa losing her virginity to a Samoan baby pregnancy????? Deep inside she wants the Samoan heritage Father Kalani denied her,  but she is too chicken to let her family know.  After all, she is too lazy to work and depends on her family for everything.  Can’t have it both ways.

I also stand by my first assessment.  This is not racism. It is self-hatred.  If you don’t love yourself then don’t expect others to love you. They also have a difficult time expressing love.  This is what I see in Kalani. She just needed to stay a virgin!  Poor Oliver. Hope Asuelu steps up. 

• Love 14

The thing that kills me about these Americans: Colt and the cutie/bespeckled hostess- that girl is the type he SHOULD be with. I’d say they look equally “yoked”.  It’s so obvious these Americans punch above their weight with the foreigners, and to me I think Colt is very shallow. Hev is willing to “put up with her crap” for the benefit of crawling on top of her. How charming. No mention of her kindness, personality or their common interests. 

But the sad fact is even the cute little hostess is out of his league. Because no woman (no decent one) I know wants to enter a borderline incestuous relationship with a man and his codependent mother. Especially seeing as how Debbie is not an invalid, she’s able bodied. 

I also think Colt has an abudance of estrogen. I forget what that’s called, but it can give men breasts and hips  

At some point all this is a thinly veiled business transaction. Same with Eric and Leida. She just wants to be here in America. She’s not attractive at all imo, and has a horrid personality. The fact that Eric is the best she could procure says everything we need to know about her. 

Jon and Fernanda are the best bet but I highly doubt these two really thought what marriage really means. 

• Love 19
35 minutes ago, Drogo said:
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Drogo, you of all people should know when to post a spoiler alert. I just lost my breakfast 

#1- That wasn't a spoiler, it was an image that we've been prepared for ever since Larissa told us how sexy Coltee is and how he like to look goody.

#2 - You don't need such a biggie breakfast like king.

Okay, how about a warning like "This post contains an image that some viewers might find disturbing" so I know to scroll by quickly. 

Unlike Colt, I always have bread with my breakfast like king! 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Sister Jon and Mother Jon have strong Chicago accents that he does not I wonder where he grew up,

Since Mother Jon has been married twice and there's a ten year age gap between him and his sister, I suspect they had different fathers so perhaps Jon didn't grow up in Chicago (but Sister did.) 

• Love 4

I agree with you about Jay.  If my husband left without telling me, I'd be upset.  It's just common courtesy so I don't go looking for him and realize he's not there!  I think maybe Jay wouldn't be as defensive if she wasn't going through her phone as if she was his mother and he was a teenager!

My (paranoid and controlling) sister has an app on her phone that allows her to track her husband and children on their phones and tell exactly where they are every minute. Maybe Ashley can get that?

I really want to meet Ashley's two previous fiances. I have a bad feeling that Ashley is attracted to bad boy players, and this is why she keeps getting disappointed over and over. 

What happens to Olga and the baby if she refuses to go with Steven to America? Is there any help for her at all in Russia? It sure seems like she's completely alone. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, EastCoast4Life said:

There must be a hot waiter at that Brazilian Grill that could make you happy.

Let's "ship" Coltee with the similarly bespectacled hostess at the bistro and Larissa with the handsome Brazilian waiter! 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Drogo said:

20181126_074835.thumb.jpg.cccab8808564b5013d644b0d12d2d0f1.jpg

Can't. Process. 

And he's hanging onto this chair like it's about to launch off the ground.

Does anyone else see a trained seal? Arf, arf! This person walks on tip toes & curls his hands. I believe Larissa is a fool if she's sleeping with Colt without ANY benefit. js

• Love 5
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:
4 hours ago, Drogo said:

Someone with more eyebrow knowledge than me... don't they typically match in length/width?

20181126_075425.thumb.jpg.02202b0c3ae9679911e809728b54842b.jpg

Depends on whether you use the stencils correctly.  Apparently, Larissa didn't.

Maybe she and Debbie could bond over a session at an eyebrow salon

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I am still on Asuelu’s side because I understand where he is coming from with all the cultural issues. When he talks to Kalani about their treatment he makes sense.

Asuelu is just messing with them when he made the white American baby comment.  He already told us that Kalani tortured him by saying she prefers white guys.

Can you imagine Kalani if Asuelu told her now that he is in America he prefers blond blue eyed thin girls?  She would be crushed!

I think it is his way to call them snooty white Samoan wanna-be’s.

He basically told them.  Y’all wish this baby was from a white man, but he is not!  I am the father and won’t tolerate this Samoan self hatred around him. 

Asuelu has no choice but to be passive aggressive because it is him against Family Kalani and Father Kalani already told him he won’t tolerate any disrespect.  Yet, they don’t offer Asuelu any respect. Respect is earned both ways.

I think Asuelu is genuinely confused why Family Kalani is not Samoan proud and they are in America acting white. He is used to Samoan hospitality. He was attracted to Kalani because she is Samoan and felt comfortable with her.

It is like Fernanda and Jon.  The red carpet in Mexico and Samoa was rolled out for them but they are being treated coldly in the USA.

I am gonna bet my last peanut M&M that the true source of aggression towards  Asuelu and using ‘My Baby’ as ammunition is that they KNOW that Oliver won’t grow up like they did.  Oliver will be Samoan proud.  Kalani Siblings are jealous.

After all, what was Kalani doing in Samoa losing her virginity to a Samoan baby pregnancy????? Deep inside she wants the Samoan heritage Father Kalani denied her,  but she is too chicken to let her family know.  After all, she is too lazy to work and depends on her family for everything.  Can’t have it both ways.

I also stand by my first assessment.  This is not racism. It is self-hatred.  If you don’t love yourself then don’t expect others to love you. They also have a difficult time expressing love.  This is what I see in Kalani. She just needed to stay a virgin!  Poor Oliver. Hope Asuelu steps up. 

I'm seeing self-hatred in Kalani as well. She's been raised with a complete lack of pride in who she is, and that abiding shame runs deep! I really hope she can shut her mouth for two minutes and start to learn to love her heritage from the man who is about to be her husband. (I was about to refer to Kalani as "snotty bitch" but I realized people would be asking, "Which one? Kalani? Leida? Colt?"

And, I agree about Kalani being lazy. That's why she quit her job! She would rather this young man leave a happy life on a beautiful island colored with flowers and sparkling water to wind up lugging boxes in some cold ugly warehouse... all so that she can sit on her asses and bitch about what a poor job she thinks he's doing, how he's not making enough money, etc. In her eyes, he will be forever falling short, forever inferior to her, even though she herself has a major inferiority complex. Kalani will leave. Let's just hope he finds a compassionate judge who will let him have ample visitation with his son! I can see him finding a nice young wife. With that pompous tone of voice, and that nagging, Kalani will be forever single. Just when I think I've seen her entire array of bitchfaces, she shows us a new one. Way to keep the relationship fresh!

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if Grandpa Thinks With His Fists does something stupid to jeopardize their end of a custody battle. For that matter, Kalani might, too... with her 'white hot rage.' 

IMHO, Jon's mother had no business using her disagreeing about the marriage to be cold towards Fernanda. It's easy to make a 19-year-old feel accepted and cared for... just be KIND! Take her shopping... you can even use Jon's card! She's far away from home. Her lack of compassion was truly staggering.  Glad to see Jon standing up for Fernanda!

• Love 16
3 hours ago, toodles said:

Leida is a straight -up bitch.

The restaurant that the Coltees went for dinner is close to my house.  It's really good.  They have a great cold food bar.  I guess TLC skipped the veggie portion of the meal.

Hey, Toodles . . . Mr. AZC and I are planning a trip to Vegas in mid-March.  Want to meet there for lunch or dinner?  We enjoyed the HP place where we met you.  Maybe we should branch out!

The restaurant that the Coltees went for dinner is close to my house.  It's really good.  They have a great cold food bar.  I guess TLC skipped the veggie portion of the meal.

I wanted to say - where's the salad bar!?!?  and LOL to the single tiny piece of meat on their plates.  

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Leida telling Eric he is not folding the blanket "properly" and to do it again. He quietly does it again! 

More proof that she is actually more related to the maids that lived in 'her' house? 

For someone who supposedly is so spoiled, she was pretty particular about cleaning. 

I wonder how much crap Jay's finance (i forget her name...blonde girl...) is getting today since she was drinking a margarita during dinner and he was drinking a juice box. 

• Love 7

For the record, I have been to one of these places (near Detroit).  It is highly recommended to skip the salad bar in favor of more of the meat options.

• Love 6
Just now, b2H said:

For the record, I have been to one of these places (near Detroit).  It is highly recommended to skip the salad bar in favor of more of the meat options.

That's probably a good idea... i get full SO FAST at those places. Even though I feel like I don't eat a ton from the salad bar either. But I never feel like I get my money's worth. 

• Love 2

I was expecting Larissa to be totally unimpressed/pissed about the Brazilian steakhouse and complain but she actually seemed pretty content with the whole experience.  Color me surprised.  But listening to her talk every week is becoming increasingly annoying.  Her command of English is good, but I don't understand the habit of attaching -ee to the end of so many words -- and not at all consistently.  Sometimes she get's Colt right, sometimes it's Colt-ee.  Even in the same sentence, she doesn't always put -ee on the same consonant sounds.

Is Asuelu the new Benjamin Button?  Is he aging in reverse.  I'm scared by the end he's going to look and act younger than Oliver.  The way Kalani treats him doesn't help.  And if you want your brother to secretly observe the way Aseulu acts with your son, and be there just in case something goes wrong -- maybe you shouldn't tell him!  

• Love 6

I like to play couple swap and think who would make better matches...sometimes as a compatibility match but mostly what would make the best TV. I think Jonathan and Ashley could actually make a decent couple. They’re around the same age and have that balance of liking to party and wanting to settle down. I would love to see Kalani and Steven coupled up as each is constantly pulling the “MY BABY” card—fireworks! Speaking of fireworks, get those two irrationally jealous, “fiery Latinas” together; Larissa and Fernanda would be in meltdowns if the other ever spoke to another person. Keeping those fireworks popping, could you imagine Debbie and Leida each trying to rule the roost? I imagine oblivious Eric and Asuelo just bumbling into walls together because neither can understand how life works. Olga, you are too pure for this world. I don’t wish any of these losers upon you; take your baby and run! And that leaves Jay...and all of the ladies in the regional area and beyond—his heavy sack a homing device to beacon any women in a 100-mile radius...plus with special service to Jamaica.

ETA: I forgot Colteeeeee. That’s because Coltie + Debbie = Tru Luv 4ever. Impossible to break that soulmate pairing. Iiiiii will always love phtew...

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
22 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Hey, Toodles . . . Mr. AZC and I are planning a trip to Vegas in mid-March.  Want to meet there for lunch or dinner?  We enjoyed the HP place where we met you.  Maybe we should branch out!

Absolutely.  PM me when the time is closer.😀😀

• Love 1
2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

So many shit people this season, but there still manages to be that couple that pulls ahead of the crowd and be the king and queen of all Assholes. Enter Leida and Eric. I myself will now choose to think that Tasha purposefully trashed the apt because she wanted to make Leida feel at home. A trash person deserves trash surroundings. 

I really, really want to know what Eric sees in Leida. She is about as sexy as a box of kleenex, has the charm of a alligator and all the warmth of the iceberg that took out the Titanic. Can you imagine that cold ass bitch as a doctor? Is he a submissive? Is she a dominatrix? One thing you can say about Leida, she definitely ain't living up to the Asian women are subservient and docile stereotype. LOL! 

Eric really should've gone with door #2 and gone off to fight Isis. They would either have put him out of his misery or died laughing. 

Eric sitting in a puddle of his own sweat suggesting that his own daughter go live in a squalid rape emporium (i.e. week to week no tell motel) is just about the most vile thing I think I have ever seen aired on this show. 

Leida's hypocrisy and lack of self awareness is just astounding!!! She herself was a woman of damn near 30 living off her parent's largesse and didn't move out until she had a sucker lined up but a girl in her teens needs to be kicked out onto the streets post haste because it serves her purposes. The way she wants to know who pays what is disgusting because you can see her gears clicking in motion and trying to put Tasha out on a technicality. 

Or as a local radio station calls them:  "Lord and Lady Douchebag" cause they really ARE a couple of douchebags, no?

Bolding mine:  Yes it really was gross!!  "Yeah, Tasha, look......Leida is here now and her and her son need a place to live so......if you could move out, like today......that would be great.  What is that?  I am putting her needs above yours?  And you are my daughter?  Yeah......well......I want a wife and the pickings here in Baraboo, well they are slim.  Oh, and give your mom a heads up that Leida is trying to convince me to stop paying child support, like I have a choice.  But Leida, damn, she will find a way cause it is only proper I put her first.  Over you and your sibs, ya know......MY KIDS."

Edited to add:  Remember Mo and Danielle?  They may been kinda shitty but at least,  SEPARATELY, they were decent (I am reaching, I know, especially with Danielle) people.  Eric and Leida  - nothing redeeming about either.

And does Leida ever touch her own kid?  Ever??

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 12
16 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Coltee/Debbie didn't want to pay $50 a head at the Brazilian restaurant for 10 gwests? Coltee is such a sniveling tightass nerd!

If they had $500, they might have put a down payment on an old car WITH air-conditioning.  I think they're very low-income people.

59 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Let's just hope he finds a compassionate judge who will let him have ample visitation with his son! I can see him finding a nice young wife.

I want someone to come from Samoa and RESCUE him!  He will be much happier in his country.  Actually, if Kalani gave it a chance, that might be the best place for her and their child too.

• Love 4

Did anyone else cackle when MotherColt threw out "CHICKEN!" in the car when they were naming delicious meat that one might get in Brasil?

Just me?

1 hour ago, Kellyee said:

I really want to meet Ashley's two previous fiances. I have a bad feeling that Ashley is attracted to bad boy players, and this is why she keeps getting disappointed over and over. 

THIS! I think she likes the sweet talking, rapid fire, sweep you off your feet type. The problem is that type is usually either all talk and no action or all action all the time. They compulsively flirt and court and flatter women and then when one of them falls into their arms, they can claim "I don't know why! It just happened!"

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I galls me how Kalani tries to pass herself off as an expert in child-rearing. She's been a mother for all of six months and I suspect HER mother has done 90% of taking care of Oliver, so she shouldn't judge Asuelu's fathering skills too harshly. 

Once Kalani admitted to Asuelu that she sent her brother along to basically SPY on them and keep tabs......I would have hit the fan.  Who is she to judge?  Asuelu strikes me not as dim but as just really mellow about stuff but cares deeply about his son and Kalani.  Her family is just horrid - ganging up on him when it is HER they should be annoyed with.  Her brother is the know all be all of child rearing?  

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Once Kalani admitted to Asuelu that she sent her brother along to basically SPY on them and keep tabs......I would have hit the fan.  Who is she to judge?  Asuelu strikes me not as dim but as just really mellow about stuff but cares deeply about his son and Kalani.  Her family is just horrid - ganging up on him when it is HER they should be annoyed with.  Her brother is the know all be all of child rearing?  

I would bet that despite his protestations, Asuelu has been around/present for the care of more children during his formative years than Kalani's brother. 

The simple logistics of living in a small town with others who probably do a lot of things collectively and having no walls on their homes would equal a LOT more exposure to everyone. It is probably strange to him to be hurtling through space at 80 miles per hour and living in a home where members of the same family hide from each other behind closed doors. 

• Love 15
10 hours ago, iwasish said:

I don’t get Fernanda, she says his family’s approval is needed or she can’t marry him. Then when they have reservations she gets her back up and doesn’t care what they think. Lots of people have in laws that disapprove of the marriage, sometimes for valid reasons, sometimes petty. Jon’s family may never accept her. But  I think it’s clear their issues are less with Fernanda than with Jon. Maybe they see the same problems she has had with him. He’s thoughtless, irresponsible and immature. 

Cosign.  I thought his mom had the mouse-who-swallowed-the-cheese look on her face.  Very off putting.  It was Jon's fault for bringing her into such turmoil.

3 hours ago, millennium said:

I think Asuelu is a simpleton.    And an honest simpleton at that: "Because he is white and his mother is American."   Running alongside the bike was probably the only exercise Kalani & Bro. have had in months.

They weren't running they were walking which is why he couldn't get up the speed to balance.  I never understand people that never learned to ride bikes.  

4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

You nailed this completely on the head.  He is a psycho - that is a word I don't toss around too often.  His yelling at her about the damn hand washing was very disturbing, like he was scolding HER for his behavior.   Classic abuser:  "Look what you made me do!"

Great point!

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

No matter how hard I try, I can't figure out what Kalani saw in Asuelu that made her think "I wanna lose my virginity to THAT guy." There's nothing about him that screams Hot, or Charming, or anything remotely special. And its not like they developed a relationship/friendship and a bond first, because we can all see that they have no chemistry and have a hard time even talking to each other. Maybe she just didn't want to be a 30 year old virgin, and he was the only game in town?

I totally agree.  She's no prize, but he strikes me as an imbecile and not a hot one!  But compared to her, he's at least likable.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I would bet that despite his protestations, Asuelu has been around/present for the care of more children during his formative years than Kalani's brother. 

Agreed. He said he was from a large family. He doesn't seem tentative around Oliver.

Do not get me started on River 2.0, aka Nick. Jesus Christ. Kalani sends him to "keep an eye" on Asuelu while they shop. Nick seems to have interpreted this instruction as "mock and demean everything Asuelu says and does". Seriously. Asuelu picks out a cute outfit he would like to see HIS SON wear, and Nick smirks and says "we're looking for pajamas, remember?" The whole family is awful and makes Family Chantel look like--well, no. Nothing could make those psychos look good.

• Love 15

Not sure Olga involving the Russian police would do much good. I watched a documentary about women in Russia and sadly domestic violence is still quite common and is often deemed normal. Alcohol abuse among the male population is also quite high in suburban and rural areas. This is why many Russian women often look to foreign dating sites for a husband.

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

They weren't running they were walking which is why he couldn't get up the speed to balance.  I never understand people that never learned to ride bikes.  

Great point!

Do you think I'm not shamed enough?  Don't look at me, I'm hideous!

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
10 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

Jonathan knows how to throw some shade... “Mom, you’ve been married a few times....what is your advice for us? That was a master class shade toss. ;-) 

Yeah, but he clearly learned from the master; she was ready with her advice:  "Wait."  Which is pretty good advice coming from someone who's been to the rodeo before.  I think it's Mom 1, Brojo 0 after this throwdown.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Drogo said:

20181126_074835.thumb.jpg.cccab8808564b5013d644b0d12d2d0f1.jpg

Can't. Process. 

And he's hanging onto this chair like it's about to launch off the ground.

My god his thighs are *huge*--and the splayed feet--does the bulk of his thighs keep him from holding his feet straight?  All those people in 600 lb Life who sit on bed with their legs out to the sides--is this how it starts?  First your feet start splaying, then your knees, then your hips?  His thighs are so fat, especially for a man who is not enormously overweight-looking.  Someone above mentioned that he carries his fat more like a woman does, and I get the point.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Kellyee said:

As well as pregnant over and over. 

• Love 3

A rich young woman who does know how to fold a blanket properly ...Hmmm, I'm getting a little suspicious about her background. Also, We have seen Eric jogging a couples times in the show. He doesn't really look like a guy in great shape. Did he start running for the show just to pretend he's an active person?

• Love 8
6 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

They would have despised Eric less if he hadn't been so quick to throw his own daughter under the bus.

Yes. Father Leida suggested that Leida embrace her as a stepdaughter, get to know Tasha and be a stepmother to her, while all living together.  There was an implication, I thought, of being a good influence on this filthy American girl.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

I totally agree.  She's no prize, but he strikes me as an imbecile and not a hot one!  But compared to her, he's at least likable.

Add me to that list. But it's kind of disturbing how willing people are to give him a pass on the childcare bits because Family Kalani is made up of assholes, and he's a decent human being. He's still simple as fuck and I wouldn't leave him alone to care for my child--ever. What was she thinking when she had unprotected sex with him? Maybe deep down she knows she's no prize and got it where she could.

I can't wait until we see Ashley's face at the tell-all when she sees Jay telling the barbers how if he could have come here to shack up with her without having to put a ring on it that would have been his choice.

• Love 14
37 minutes ago, Mothra said:

My god his thighs are *huge*--and the splayed feet--does the bulk of his thighs keep him from holding his feet straight?

No body hair, small teeth, bewbies, wide hips, more fat than muscle... he may have Klinefelter Syndrome, or some other abnormality.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Mothra said:

Maybe coming from a professional the instructions would have been more acceptable to him, the little shit.

I doubt it, he doesn't like ANYONE telling him what to do and the more authority a person has, he might be even more combative

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Drogo said:

Someone with more eyebrow knowledge than me... don't they typically match in length/width?

20181126_075425.thumb.jpg.02202b0c3ae9679911e809728b54842b.jpg

PeeWee: "And she (Miss Yvonne) draws her eyebrows on with a stencil!"

Cap'n Carl, knocking over chair:  "That's a LIE, PeeWee!!!"

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

No body hair, small teeth, bewbies, wide hips, more fat than muscle... he may have Klinefelter Syndrome, or some other abnormality.

Klinefelter = underdeveloped genitalia.   Would Larissa have mentioned that?

• Love 7

Sad sack Eric is the worst. Treating his daughter that way is pathetic. He's a poor excuse for a father. He brings in the new soon-to-be wife from Indonesia and lets her call the shots regarding his child. What a complete door mat.  His grayish pallor and greasy, messy hair make my skin crawl. The doughy, pasty arms in the sleeveless gray t-shirt from Walmart were all kinds of bad. Have some self respect, Eric. Well, I guess that's water under the bridge since you're a 50, I mean 40, year old POS taking money from your 19 year old daughter to cover the bills. Why don't you speak up for Tasha when Leida is speaking to her like that, Eric? Those three living together in that dingy apartment in Baraboo are depressing.

What can I say about Steven? The way he treats Olga scares me. Olga is a lovely young woman who is now trapped with this self centered idiot who thinks the world revolves around him. Olga just had a c-section and this dolt doesn't even assist or comfort her when she gets home. He's yelling at her about every perceived slight he is feeling and never once asks how she's feeling or if he can get her anything. I fear that if Olga tries to leave him with the baby he will stalk her and it won't go well. I feel so bad for Olga.

Kelani and her brother are two huge, and I do mean huge, assholes. Asuelo picked up the bike riding quickly and took off riding all over the park enjoying physical activity while the two lumps of lard sat there making fun of him. They're terrible. Good luck, Asuelo. He's another one, like poor Olga, that's stuck with a loser because of the child they have together.

Edited by Matty
  • Love 20
15 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

I think another poster mentioned this a few episodes back. You guys could be onto something here. Those are not the thighs of a healthy man. Larissa must really, really want to come to the US of A! There isn't enough money in the world to go there....

14 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Truly.  I couldn't believe she *told* Asuelu she'd done that--it was bad enough that she did it in the first place, but the only reason I could see for ratting herself out like that was to cover Nick's ass.  At the expense of Asuelu's already decimated self-esteem.  Asuelu was so pleased when he thought he was being trusted to take the baby out shopping--and then to be told it was all a test, and he failed.  Jesus I hate Kalani.

This is why Kalani IS THE WORST! She's not a nice person. Constantly judging Asuelu, constantly complaining, loudly shouting in car whilst holding onto a cheeto for dear life.

• Love 11