Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

If TLC wants the ratings they should encourage the host to ask more difficult follow-up questions.  None of those participants have clean hands (as Judge Judy would say).  They're all mean, nasty or stupid.  

I felt bad for Larissa who had to walk into an enraged hive of bees with stingers all set to attack.  The late plane, the lost luggage (only Larissa's) - I'm pretty sure it was manufactured by TLC for our entertainment and ratings. 

So Larissa was subjected to the full brunt of attack. No fair, because out of the lot of them she pretty much does have clean hands.  Her only crime is a temper that goes from 1 to 100 in a nano second.  The poor woman has to sleep with soft and swollen Coltee, reside with cats and Mother, ride in a hot car and wear a bridal dress from Goodwill.  She is earning her Green Card.

Fern smirking she could smell 'garbage' so Larissa must be close.  Potty mouth Ashley squeezed into a pale sausage-like dress - who'd once offered Larissa a place to stay - jumped on the bandwagon of nastiness. 

Larissa was under full mob attack and unfortunately the woman only knows one way to defend herself. Deafening yells.

It was unfair IMO.  I don't like mob mentality. 

Also - were the blue contacts irritating and causing tears?  Leida is hard as nails. She doesn't cry. 

The unemployed  couple with another baby on the way should move back to the island, put flowers in their hair and live a simple life on the beach.  Sis can come too.  

Stephen is still menacing.  If Olga comes to these shores I hope she always remembers to say thank you.

I like Larissa, and I loved that she knew she needed her "armor" of makeup and a Kardashian dress to slay her enemies.  She is entertaining, and I don't think she is as mean spirited as Fernanda or Ashley.  

Ashley can miss me with her BS talk.  Like you're gonna do anything girl, GTFOH.  You can't even kick out a man who made a tinder account less than a week after your wedding.  And of course in the previews all she does is leave the set when Larissa gets there.  And then immediately starts shit talking again.  Girl, bye.

Fernanda is jealous, like so many girls who have been told they are the prettiest she thought she would be the star of the season and it's bugs the life out of her that Larissa, who is over a decade older is getting all her attention.

Totally agree that there should be more meat on the bones of this tell all.  There are so many topics to delve into for all the couples, except Jon and Fernanda (who I find boring).  

Maybe if they had a segment of "questions from Twitter" or fan questions they could ask the difficult questions without making Shaun Robinson look like the bad guy.  Her questions just don't seem very hard hitting to me, and maybe it's because she doesn't want to be confrontational?  

I don't otherwise like him, but Perez hilton used to host bad girl club reunions and he was great at it.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

I don't think asuelo owns regular pants.  We've only seen him in shorts and the 'skirts' from his culture (don't shoot me, i know they're probably not called skirts). Loin cloth?? 

Sarong.  

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Real Eyes said:

Yet again, I believe this is manufactured drama. I think Steven and Olga  knew he didn’t meet the support qualification, which is why he was in the show.  He managed, with that TLC income and another job, to show an annual income of just under $21,000 to qualify for a K-1. 

That's all you have to make?  Dang!  

I wonder if that sexy shirtless Tongan from the Olympics wants to move to America?  

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Real Eyes said:

I believe that was manufactured drama, just as him telling Olga she couldn’t go into the embassy (Olga said the production crew suggested this). 

Steven would know he couldn’t take the baby from Russia without the mother’s consent. 

I think th embassy stuff is real. My husband wasnt allowed in when i went into the embassy. He had to wait down the street in a coffee shop

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

I wonder if that sexy shirtless Tongan from the Olympics wants to move to America?  

And Danielle had to get a co-sponsor for Mohammed, correct???

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

Maybe if they had a segment of "questions from Twitter" or fan questions they could ask the difficult questions without making Shaun Robinson look like the bad guy.  Her questions just don't seem very hard hitting to me, and maybe it's because she doesn't want to be confrontational?  

I don't otherwise like him, but Perez hilton used to host bad girl club reunions and he was great at it.

Nothing is worse than the teen mom reunions. Dr. Drew and this girl named Nessa host it.. and they kiss the girls asses to an extreme. There's no hard questioning to any of them ever .

• Love 8
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

The first season, the couples WERE (for the most part) normal. Then when Danielle and Mohammed's relationship went off the rails, it was ratings gold and now many of the couples seem to be based on their mismatched and unlikely love story. 

Not only were they normal, they thought that they were the subject of a Lisa Ling type documentary not  trying to keep up with the Kardashians

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I think th embassy stuff is real. My husband wasnt allowed in when i went into the embassy. He had to wait down the street in a coffee shop

Olga has stated she was allowed in the embassy and TLC asked her not to go in. TLC would not have been allowed in. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Nothing is worse than the teen mom reunions. Dr. Drew and this girl named Nessa host it.. and they kiss the girls asses to an extreme. There's no hard questioning to any of them ever .

I do not understand this trend at all.  I mean yeah, the couples can threaten not to show up if they think the questioning will be hard, but at this point they already look awful and whatever reputation and pride they have has been drug through the mud so there is little to lose from being embarrassed again on national television.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

It goes up a little for the AOS. This is poverty line, the AOS is 125% of the poverty line. 

22 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

Totally agree that there should be more meat on the bones of this tell all.  There are so many topics to delve into for all the couples, except Jon and Fernanda (who I find boring).  

I wish I could remember who opined that the softball questions are on purpose because delving too deeply would expose the producer driven drama.

These people are too stupid to stick to their scripts for that long.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Drogo said:
2 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

With all that was going on during that moment I missed the fist punching thing. That is disturbing.  

Here.. watch Asuelu.

Didn't see the punching his own hand as a threatening gesture.  I thought his finger gun was over the top.  OTOH, I appreciate that Steve kept out of it.  Surprised, actually.  

• Love 6
4 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

And, Ashley is as dumb as a box of rocks. But, she is addicted to tormenting Jay. Either forgive him and let him stay, or make him leave... those are the two honest choices. However, she wants to keep him around and bully and berate and humiliate him. Jay has become the perfect object for her to take out all of her aggressions against every man who has ever wronged her. He's gonna pay for that green card! He's will pay hard. She's very abusive.

didn't she threaten to cut off his dick if she ever found out he was cheating? As a mother, she'd better be prepared to follow through or her threats are meaningless and she'll lose credibility with her kids, especially the 20 year old.  

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 13
15 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Give Larissa her own show.  

No.  Just....no.

15 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Leida and Larissa need to be on the next boat out of here. Send Steven with them.

My God, what horrible people!

Don't forget Coltee.  He needs to go too.

15 hours ago, Sooner Smiles said:

Am I the only one who thinks Coltee refused to pony up the money for a nice dress for Larissa to wear to the reunion so she came up with the lost luggage story so production would buy her clothes? She knew she had them over a barrel by refusing to go out there until they came up with a nice enough dress. I’ll eat Cheetos with all you Slut People if production doesn’t have to chase her down and peel that dress off her body to get it back!

No, Larissa has a full wardrobe that came from G-String Divas (a real store I saw while travelling in Canada that had clothing in the windows that looks remarkably much like Larissa's wardrobe) and I'm sure she packed her most spiceeee outfits.  I doubt Coltee had anything to do with it.  Luggage does get lost.  Especially if you travel last minute.

15 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I don't particularly care for Larissa; she seems like a piece of work.  But in all fairness, Fernanda started that fight. 

Ashley, sweetie, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. 

Steven got off easily; he should have been held accountable for his actions.  Poor Olga.  He planned to abscond with "myson". Low life!

15 hours ago, Wendy said:

YMMV

If other people were contacting Fernanda with authentic concerns and then Larissa posts a picture of her making a mockery of her arrest I would have thought also that she didn't get arrested and was just doing it for attention.  Fernanda's mistake was that she shouldn't have gotten involved at all but I didn't think it warranted the Defcon level that Larissa has made out of it.  

Larissa is great entertainment but IMO she is a drama queen which works great for the show but not for her real personal life as she has two arrests and neither of her children is living with her. In real life, Larissa is a piece of work. 

15 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I’m Team Fernanda on tonight’s argument. What Fwrn said wasn’t “nice” but it was true. Colt and Larissa were total asshats deciding to come at the last MJ ute the. Making everyone wait for their grand entrance. Regardless of how anyone felt about them before that night, they were all paused off to be kept waiting (and, honestly, pissed about being upstaged due to the late arrival). Fern spoke in a normal tone of voice, without swearing and what she said was true - it was more comfortable without them there. Larissa is the one who lost her barely-held-together shit and started with the yelling, swearing and name calling. I can’t stand her.

I agree.  Fernanda is young.  I could see her thinking that Larissa was genuinely in danger, then her "tee hee" photo of her butt and a cop car made her feel stupid for falling for it.  Someone more mature would just chalk it up to "never again", but she's young, and full of the drama.

13 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Leida can sell her very expensive wedding French tiara to help cover some costs.

That should let her buy one meal off of the value menu at McDonald's.

6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Is the mesh shirt photo real? Seriously, real? If it is they missed a real key player in the mesh arena, Tarik King of the Mesh.

It was also liked by David Poor.  **SHUDDER**

4 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Someone said Jon and Fernanda probably returned those Loubitouns later on. Lol 

They're as fake as the ones that the lady bought on the Poshmark commercial.  I've gotten stuff from Posh, but never anything ultra-designer for $100.  That just screams fake.

4 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I'm not super thrilled with Steven, but I do give him credit for owning his most of his behavior. He is very young.

He needs to understand that Russians don't constantly say please and thank you and other niceties even though they ARE grateful and kind. They just don't waste their time on it.

He got a woman pregnant, and he flew across the world to step up to the plate. He's still kind of a jerk. He's rough around the edges, but I'm hoping against hope that he can grow up.

Olga appears to really need him right now.

Steven says some disturbing things, but I do believe his emotional growth is stunted around age 13-ish.  The whole "Show me respect" is something a 13 year old would say to their mom before slamming the door.  If he gets some therapy, I hold out some hope for him.  Not much....but some.

3 hours ago, shannew said:

Shaun sitting there looking like Ms Celie from The Color Purple when the fight broke out at The Juke Joint.   She's totally useless and I say this every year on the tell all.    

You win the internet for the month.

• Love 6

I've bought on-sale Louboutins for around $250. You might luck out in consignment shops and find some for $100 or so. There are also some online and bricks and mortar stores that sell used shoes. Plus there are sites that sell fakes.

Leida, being rich, would take her red soles to the cobbler and get red Vibram soles put on to increase wear and not take the red sole off.

• Love 3

So, I don't get why everyone was so mad about Colt and Larissa being late.  If they were just sitting around and waiting for them, I'd get it, but they were busy taping segments without them until they arrived.

I have watched the reunion shows for all sorts of trashy reality TV shows - bad girls club, real housewives, mob wives - and I know that they ALWAYS save the most dramatic characters for the end and they fill up the first part of the reunion shiw with boring filler.

I like Olga and I think that she is a good person, which is why she is boring and was on the show at the beginning and was off pretty quickly.

They were always going to have Larissa drama at the end of the show IMO

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I've bought on-sale Louboutins for around $250. You might luck out in consignment shops and find some for $100 or so. There are also some online and bricks and mortar stores that sell used shoes. Plus there are sites that sell fakes.

Leida, being rich, would take her red soles to the cobbler and get red Vibram soles put on to increase wear and not take the red sole off.

On the real ones - does the red come off and look like crap like on Leida's? 

• Love 1

I didn't like any of these people other than Olga before watching the Tell All and I now heartily disdain most of them.

Larissa is just terrible. I can't stand anyone who has to shout and talk over others. But Colt deserves her. When he speaks, you just know there is something twisted and sadistic in his personality. 

I was meh about Fernanda up till this episode but her youth, immaturity and mean girl came out full force. I have no respect for Jon having started seeing her when she was so young. I think he wanted to settle down but not with a woman who would hold him accountable but a young trophy wife. 

I see Ashley as a male version of Jon but she picked poorly in trying to find a trophy spouse. 

Eric/Leaida are just too sad to comment on. 

But what annoys me the most is the whole thing about 90 days not being long enough to decide if they want to marry. Shouldn't they do that before they propose and they start the K1 process? I get that it's expensive to travel back and forth for extended visits but if you are planning to be supporting an additional person for a year or more, you should be spend some of that money on getting to actually know the person. And instead of always going to their country, bring the fiance to the states for a visit for them to see what your lifestyle is like. I mean, seriously, if Leida's family was so wealthy, why wasn't she jumping on a plane for a visit prior to deciding to marry a man with 3 kids. Oh, that's right, she wanted to be on a reality TV show.

• Love 12

Larissa and her jealousy bit is hilarious. Let's run down your list of "assets"

Colt

His momma

some cats

horribly stained teeth

An entire outfit you have to give back when the camera's stop rolling

A car with no air conditioning

a criminal record

Yeah, no but good effort

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

^^ your point is totally logical, but I honestly think that Fernanda is jealous that Larissa gets more attention than she does. 

True that.  It's all about attention.....and TRUE compliments.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

^^ your point is totally logical, but I honestly think that Fernanda is jealous that Larissa gets more attention than she does. 

Respect your POV but I don't think they are trying to attract the same kind of attention. 

• Love 2

The tell-all was super boring until Larissa showed up. That's the truth. Fernanda did much of the talking for most of it, and she basically had nothing to say, just wanted to hear herself talk.

Fernanda started shit with Larissa right out of the gate, and I think Colt ended it early when he called out John for buying a teenager new boobs and paying for all their stuff. They split almost immediately after that. IMO, Ashley left, because she also thinks John is creepy and Colt had a point, but she is showing that she is a ride or die friend to Fernanda. For whatever reason, Ashley seems very determined to be friends with her (Fernanda), and happily becomes the mean girl.

Ashley tried to act like she and Fernanda were the cool pretty girls on this show, and Larissa has it out for both of them. I don't think Larissa even knows Ashley is alive. She even calls her the c word next time, and for all I can tell Larissa was just looked at her. Ashley seems to be begging for Larissa to go off on her, so she will have another reason to bond with Fernanda. Ashley is acting like she came on this show to be friends with Fernanda.

Answelo and Kalani ARE both grifters! She's mad that Answelo didn't help her sister provide for the baby more. Maybe Kalani should work? Answelo was supporting his family in Samoa. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, RealReality10 said:

<snip>

I read that Shaun doesn't watch the show.  And I believe it.  Remember that they hadn't even been broadcast when the "tell all" was filmed.  Shaun is hired because she's presentable (looks nice on camera) and literate (can read a teleprompter).  She is not "asking" questions but "reading" them.

Edited by Kath94
spelnig
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Respect your POV but I don't think they are trying to attract the same kind of attention. 

I kinda think they are.  They both want "fans" or attention from the show.  Given her big personality, which some love and some hate, I think Larissa gets more fans and more attention from the show.

Which I think Fernanda wanted.  

I think Fernanda wanted to turn this attention into a modelling/acting career, but I think she is pissed that Larissa gets more attention than her.

Pretty young girls should get all the attention!  A woman who is a decade older and married to a slovenly looking guy like Colt should not be the star of the show!

I don't know that Larissa had any big plans for attention from the show.  I hope for her sake she can turn her fame into finding a man that is a step up from Colt ....which is a very low bar.

3 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

I read that Shaun doesn't watch the show.  And I believe it.  Remember that they hadn't even been broadcast when the "tell all" was filmed.  Shaun is hired because she's presentable (looks nice on camera) and literate (can reach a teleprompter).  She is not "asking" questions but "reading" them.

That sucks.  Perez Hilton is not a great person, but you could tell he watched bad girls club (or at least hired someone who did).

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

I kinda think they are.  They both want "fans" or attention from the show.  Given her big personality, which some love and some hate, I think Larissa gets more fans and more attention from the show.

Which I think Fernanda wanted.  

I think Fernanda wanted to turn this attention into a modelling/acting career, but I think she is pissed that Larissa gets more attention than her.

Pretty young girls should get all the attention!  A woman who is a decade older and married to a slovenly looking guy like Colt should not be the star of the show!

I don't know that Larissa had any big plans for attention from the show.  I hope for her sake she can turn her fame into finding a man that is a step up from Colt ....which is a very low bar.

That sucks.  Perez Hilton is not a great person, but you could tell he watched bad girls club (or at least hired someone who did).

Noted. I just don't think she is jealous because of the reasons Larissa thinks she is - looks. Saying her body is bones and go buy a butt? I mean, in the grand scheme of things they are both ridiculous characters who came here to seize a man with money and opportunities. If I had to pick who got the better deal it would be Fernanda. However, it's like choosing whether or not you want to be shot or stabbed. It's a lose/lose situation.

It's Pao and Anfissa all over again.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

There is something going on with anselo.  His behavior at the end of the episode was just abnormal.  I don't know what it is, but I know kalani must have been mortified and whatever is going on with ansuelo makes me think that kolani is going to be the father in the lives of all kalanis children.

He reminded me of Curly, one of the Three Stooges. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Noted. I just don't think she is jealous because of the reasons Larissa thinks she is - looks. Saying her body is bones and go buy a butt? I mean, in the grand scheme of things they are both ridiculous characters who came here to seize a man with money and opportunities. If I had to pick who got the better deal it would be Fernanda. However, it's like choosing whether or not you want to be shot or stabbed. It's a lose/lose situation.

It's Pao and Anfissa all over again.

Totally agree that Fernanda is not jealous for the reasons Larissa stated.  I totally agree with you there.  I would take Fernandas body over Larissa's.  But I think  looks are the easiest thing for pretty women to pick on each other for.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

I love how Larissa and Mexican Barbie are fighting over who is the best looking on the show when sweet angelic Olga holds that prize......at 2 in the flippin morning! BAM!

And has a 7 month old baby so that is double adorable

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Real Eyes said:

I believe that was manufactured drama, just as him telling Olga she couldn’t go into the embassy (Olga said the production crew suggested this). 

Steven would know he couldn’t take the baby from Russia without the mother’s consent. 

3 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Would he? I'm not so sure ... He seemed to think getting Myson an American passport was the most important thing on earth.  I believe he thought that would be enough to allow him to take off with the kid.  

They better not let him skate on this issue ... his obvious plan to abscond with the baby was worse than his lie to Olga. <snip>

3 hours ago, Real Eyes said:

I don’t think he’s that stupid. 

Did he get a passport or just citizenship?

2 hours ago, Real Eyes said:

Steven registered his son to get him citizenship. I doubt he didn’t know he’d need Olga’s permission to remove his son from Russia. I think this was manufactured by TLC, just as Olga not being allowed in the embassy was. I do think Steven was ambivalent about marriage and that’s not a strike against his character. 

Steven didn't know SSN and SS# refer to Social Security Number on the application(s) he was completing. That's pretty basic; most Americans have had to fill out forms requiring input of their SSN many times before the age of 20 that have nothing to do with passports, visas, etc. Job applications require this, and usually it is abbreviated SS# or SSN.

According to the U.S. Embassy in Moscow's website:

Only U.S. citizens are allowed entrance to the embassy.

For non-US citizens:

"Due to security considerations, there is no information window for walk-in visitors at the U.S. Embassy. Only visa applicants with scheduled interviews will be admitted."

So unless Olga had a scheduled visa application interview, she could not enter the embassy.

Whether the production crew "suggested" this or told her this, it is the truth.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Hi, This is Steven & Olga from 90 day fiancé. Drastic times call for drastic measures, as myself (Steven) am only 21 years old. Trying my hardest to get my life on the right track and I feel as if I’m doing a great job. But we face certain hardships; Olga will be unable to work for an extensive period of time, as for myself I just landed a job opportunity as a Fire Sprinkler Installer (Apprenticeship Program) the training is 4 years long. Starting out at $16 an hour isn’t the best but in the long run it’ll do us okay, I’ll get a raise every 6 months depending or how hard I work at this job (Monday - Friday 7am - 5pm) 

Currently i have registered for college and will fit my classes in with my work schedule, as this field will not be my career ........BUT SCHOOL TAKES 8 YEARS...... in the field I want. 

But $16 an hour isn’t enough to support a family of 3 as well as taking care of home bills, gas, etc.

Why would you choose a job that requires a four year apprenticeship if you are also going to school and don't want said job with the four year apprenticeship to be your career?

• Love 18
14 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

I read that Shaun doesn't watch the show.  And I believe it.   

So do I.  I also think the big lady in the little blue chair (apologies I don’t know her name) should be given the job.  She’s obviously a fan and she’s more likely to ask the same questions we would and then follow up once they’ve answered. Not go onto the next question on the prompter.

OTOH much of this show is fake, so I can appreciate why TLC wants questioning controlled.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, RealReality10 said:

I do not understand this trend at all.  I mean yeah, the couples can threaten not to show up if they think the questioning will be hard, but at this point they already look awful and whatever reputation and pride they have has been drug through the mud so there is little to lose from being embarrassed again on national television.

That and.. don't they have contracts? Why are they just allowed to walk off the stage or refuse to film, etc.?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, snarky snarkerson said:

Why would you choose a job that requires a four year apprenticeship if you are also going to school and don't want said job with the four year apprenticeship to be your career?

Exactly!  This is weird to me, most people I know who do apprenticeships do them because they want to get into the field they are an apprentice in.  

He is getting paid $16 an hour as an apprentice, so I wonder if his employer knows that he doesn't want to get into the field full time?

And it's a long apprenticeship too.  I might have understood if it was like a six month apprenticeship and he planned to do the job as a side gig while going to school, but a four year apprenticeship for something you don't want to do?

I wish Shaun would have asked him what he his academic goals were.what his major is.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, funky-rat said:

If you're referring to their incessant showing of promos for that show on commercial breaks, I'm glad it's not just me.  Nothing against transgender people - one of my oldest friends is currently transitioning from F to M.  I watched the show a few times in an effort to try to try to get a better understanding, and I just couldn't deal with her, and quit watching.

Kalani and Kolini have a similar relationship to some woman I saw on Judge Judy eons ago, who had 3 kids by the same guy - some years apart - but they never married, and she received no support from him, but was receiving support from a family member (I think a sister).  In the end, the woman admitted she kept sleeping with the same man so all of her children would have the same last name and same father, but didn't want him in her life.  That's the kind of twisted logic those two share.

As for hooker friend, I wonder if she's a breakfast or day-shift stripper somewhere?

Weddings, to me, are very cold affairs anymore.  It seems more about showing off how much money you spent, and how "unique" you can be by coming up with stunts to put on YouTube (ironically, just like everyone else does).  Glad I got married well before that time.  We're Pocono alums too!  Which resort?

Haha .. Cove Haven.  I still have the picture album they gave us.  October, with trees turning colors, we went on the rickety plane,horseback riding, etc.  Beautiful time.  Where we live, (Long Island) the weddings are outrageous now.  Too fancy, too much money spent, the best of everything.  Most get divorced after a few years.  Went to Pa. a few years ago.  Everything changed, not for the better.  They had their run.  What resort did u go to?

Asuelu reminds me of the Bugs Bunny character based off Of Mice and Men. I think it was a big goofy chicken or something. Every time he holds Oliver in my head I'm going "I will Love him and squeeze him and call him George." 

• Love 15
Just now, Gem 10 said:

Haha .. Cove Haven.  I still have the picture album they gave us.  October, with trees turning colors, we went on the rickety plane,horseback riding, etc.  Beautiful time.  Where we live, (Long Island) the weddings are outrageous now.  Too fancy, too much money spent, the best of everything.  Most get divorced after a few years.  Went to Pa. a few years ago.  Everything changed, not for the better.  They had their run.  What resort did u go to?

Many stays at Cove Haven, and the sister resorts (Paradise Stream and Pocono Palace).  Plane rides must have been before our time (90's).  I have tons of photo albums (they still do the photography with all of the fancy backgrounds).  We haven't been since April of 2017 - we had some issues, and couldn't afford to go.  Hoping to get back this fall.  If Honest Phil was the social director when you were there, he passed away recently.  :'(

Just now, Boofish said:

Asuelu reminds me of the Bugs Bunny character based off Of Mice and Men. I think it was a big goofy chicken or something. Every time he holds Oliver in my head I'm going "I will Love him and squeeze him and call him George." 

tumblr_m7fn39cE1Q1ru1wbho2_250.gif

tumblr_m7fn39cE1Q1ru1wbho3_250.gif

giphy.gif

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Boofish said:

He was an abominable snowman.  :)

• Love 4

OK, here is where I disagree with most people. I really hate Larissa. I see zero redeeming qualities in her.

She bitches about having to live with Colties Mommy......but 1) she knew that before she got here and 2) Debbie does not seem that bad.

Living with a mother-in-law is not easy. However, it can be a blessing. Just think of having someone else doing some of the cooking etc.

Mom is a widow. My guess is her pension/social security is not enough to actually live on. comfortably., probably couldn't afford the upkeep etc on a car.

Colt, was single, could appreciate coming home to a cooked meal and clean clothes.  it wouldn't really cost him much more to have mom with him.

Enter Ms "I am the Queen" and now Debbie is to be tossed? 

As far as a car without air-conditioning in Las Vegas, having lived there for 17 years (left in 2008), I drove the last 3 years without air.  It did

not kill me. I had plenty of options to get mind fixed or replaced, I just saw no need for it. From the photos of the area where they appear to

be living, it is a more suburban area. Those areas have their own shops/banks etc so you are not in the car for extended periods of time. 

Unless you hit a traffic jam, being without A/C is no big deal. Get used to it! 

I also definitely do not see her as pretty in any way. I think of all the women on the show this year, she is the least good looking.....which explains Colt.

Her attitude sucks. No, she is NOT feisty......she is a bitch, plain and simple. 

While having the police called (and being taken into custody ) one time........well, it can happen........TWICE is a problem. She needs to leave....and please, let her

take dolty-Colty along with her. 

As for her spat with Fernanda.......saw the posts about "queenie" locking herself in the loo and I wondered what was going on. Fernanda should not have

gotten involved.......but.......it doesn't arise to this feud thing.

This season is/was horrible. Other than Olga, no one was even close to 'normal'.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

On the real ones - does the red come off and look like crap like on Leida's? 

Yes it does. It takes a while, but the red wears off. That's why some women pay the money to get rubber type Vibram soles put on their shoes.

25 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Shallow side note: Why the hell was Asuelu wearing short boack church socks with brown oxofords?  Kalani really let him leave the house looking like that?  

He's an embarrassment no matter what he's wearing.

• Love 3

I like Larissa, and honestly, I don't think I'd want to live with Debbie.  She seems as passive aggressive as Colt.  I think it might be one thing if she had her own interests outside the house, but it just seems like she is stuck to Larissa like a bad germ.  Larissa has an excuse she can't work right now, she can't drive, and she doesn't have an Uber.

I've been to Vegas when it's hot and it's like the surface of the sun.  And I come from tropical people so I love the heat...but Vegas without AC. Oh goodness.  You have a good ability to adjust because I could not hang in the heat of Vegas without AC.  Also it would be difficult for her just to walk around in that heat and go to a library or another social gathering.  Especially without money, which she is not allowed to have.

As for the police thing, I think it's far more likely that Colt called the police in the middle of a verbal argument and claimed he was scared.  That sounds like a very "Colt" move to me.  The cops comes he played the super calm victim and Larissa is not super calm and maybe someone sees some cat scratches on him and thinks Larissa did it because they, like me, don't know the difference.  I think if Larissa actually got physical with Colt he would have no regrets about calling the police and he would have said she assaulted him in the confessional.  He knows what he's doing. 

But given that shit situation I think she generally has a pleasant attitude.  I wouldn't.  I hope that she is able to start working soon so she can get out of that depressing ass house.

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 13