Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

On 12/9/2018 at 9:48 PM, Toaster Strudel said:

Debbee needs to have her scheming ass shipped off to Speedy Hearse Retirement Community like, right now. She goes over to Cousin Colt go cry about how much she's hurtin' (in the immortal words of Livia Soprano, "poor you") and trash talks her future daughter-in-law, in addition to ganging up against Larissa with Coltee. OH BUT WAIT - Debbee had the nerve to deny she talked to Cousin Colt! Well you conniving old biddy, he spilled the beans on you. I understand Larissa's exasperation, and unlike Coltee, find that she is not at all "irrational."

Larissa goes shopping for a wedding dress with both Debbee and Hippee Cousin (who has clearly been poisoned by Debbee too) with a budget of under $1000 (or more specifically, in Coltee's own words, "as cheap as possible") and it's easy to predict that no dress will be purchased. In part because the show often features dress shopping, without a dress being bought, and because Coltee doesn't want Larissa to spend more on her wedding dress than he spent on Cookie Dookie's. Flapping her bottom teeth against her bare upper gums, Debbee declares that her favorite part of $1000 or less is the "or less" and lets Larissa know how salty she is about the money being spent on her green card application.

I counted 3 packages of 6 giant hot dogs on the counter (total 18), six gigantic meatballs (and not the lean meat), 4 flattened hamburger patties, 16 buns (there were more under the pile but I couldn't count them) and a dozen hot dog buns. Now we know where all the money goes and where Coltee's tittees come from. Not a vegetable or condiment in sight. Just carbs, cheap meat and nitrites.

When Cousin Colt defiantly offered to take on Auntie Debbee to live with them and pay half the rent, I was hoping that Larissa would accept the offer and pack Debbee's bags faster than Leida packed Tasha's. They all ganged up on her in the worst ways, even Colt, who sat there like a bag of liposuction waste. Debbee was hunkering down with the kids enjoying the fireworks that she lit up, looking guilty AF. The hot-headed cousin: "This is HER SON! Your man pays for everything!" Then he has the audacity to bitch about how much another man chose to spend on a wedding ring. He was really worked up over this, good job Debbee. He's making it sound like toe-walking, eyebrow spinning, thunder thigh Colt is some kind of prize. The air is so thick with estrogen around him, you can cut it with a knife. I'm certain Larissa was being sarcastic when she said all that he had to offer for her to "use" is his freakish, graceless, uncoordinated body. "Riches, glory, glam!" rants Cousin Colt. For real??? He's driving an old beater without air conditioning in Las Vegas!  To make matters worse, he takes the cousin's side with the dumbest argument imaginable: "he doesn't understand the situation." He doesn't? Take some initiative and explain it to him then, dopey!

I fervently wish that Larissa's plan to get a Jaguar and hire that douchenozzle as her personal driver comes to fruition.

Whoever goes against the queen will die... here's your ring and go marry your mother.

This!  All of this x10000

• Love 6
2 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

I normally really like Larissa.  She has such a sunny disposition, and I have no idea why they didn't go to David's bridal.  But, she knew about that $1000 budget before she went into the shop.  It's not Debbie's fault.

I'd guess that the producers had more say in where they go than either Larissa or Debbie.

And I'm not sure Colt and Eric are all that poor.  They may just play poor people on TV.

• Love 2
On 12/10/2018 at 11:08 AM, NoWhammies said:

I suspect cousin Coltee  and wife cousin Coltee are super excited to be on the teevee and willing to do what it takes to continue to earn their spot as teevee stars. 

...and advertise for "friendlys air conditioning"

On 12/10/2018 at 1:10 PM, brillia79 said:

If he cared about Olga, he would know the baby needs to be with her right now and be working hard to get her to the United States. He’d get decent employment and a stable place to live. Even if he didn’t want to ultimately stay married to her, she would at least be in the country with the baby and they could both raise him.

Fuck Steven.

If he cared about his son he would be doing these things.  

A guy that justifies his bad behavior because he "doesn't like being told what to do" is never going to hold down a steady job to provide for a child.  

Poor Olga.  If she gets to the US she will have to provide financially for Richie and in every other aspect.  Because Steven will take exception at "being told" he has to watch his son during the day.

13 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I'd guess that the producers had more say in where they go than either Larissa or Debbie.

And I'm not sure Colt and Eric are all that poor.  They may just play poor people on TV.

You're probably right.  I'm such a naive sucker when it comes to reality TV shenanigans.

If they are playing poor they must be really committed to the role to ride around in that car without ac and live in the sad apartment.

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 1

I have heard that a lot of people are going to have to reinstall AC systems in their homes and cars because the federal government banned Freon and the current systems cannot use a different coolant. 

They have stopped manufacturing Freon and the remaining stock has shot up in price.  We may see folks on fixed incomes doing without AC for a while in the future.  Imagine being retired in the Sun belt on a modest income and suddenly you have to buy a new household unit.

Edited by Spike
  • Love 2
On 12/10/2018 at 3:38 PM, magemaud said:

Maybe she grew up watching them and barking orders at them as to doing it proper! If that's the case, I'm sure her family's maids are glad to have her out of the house. I know a woman who feels the need to watch her "cleaning lady" work. She moves with her from room to room and sits there reading a book as the woman works around her.

That sounds awful.  When the cleaning lady showed up at my place, I left as soon as possible.  How uncomfortable for everyone involved.

On 12/10/2018 at 10:21 PM, charmed1 said:

No! You must never mention the sail cats! That is a deep dark, repressed memory that I stuck in the corners of my reality tv mind. That was the final episode of Hoarders that I ever watched. I was literally sick after watching.

But let us never forget the hoarders that featured the woman who pooped in bags and then piled the bags of poop in her bathroom.  Classic hoarders.  

On 12/11/2018 at 6:38 PM, bravofan27 said:

Jonathon spends more on Fernanda on a night out than Colt has ever spent on Larissa. He bought her boobs for a gift, which elective surgery isn't cheap by any means. Of course, Jonathan appears to make a great income, and his family seems very well off. Coltee seems pretty broke to me. Especially if he needs his mother to help pay bills (who is clearly on some type of fixed income). The fact they bought a car without air conditioning (was it like $200 cheaper?) is a sign how bad their finances are. 

Unpopular opinion - I think that Larissa is prettier in the face than Fernanda.  Feels good to have said that...like a confessional.

21 minutes ago, Spike said:

I have heard the a lot of people are going to have to reinstall AC systems in their homes and cars because the federal government banned Freon and the current systems cannot use a different coolant. 

They have stopped manufacturing Freon and the remaining stock has shot up in price.  We may see folks on fixed incomes doing without AC for a while in the future.  Imagine being retired in the Sun belt on a modest income and suddenly you have to buy a new household unit.

I haven't heard this but it would be terrible.  There is nothing worse than facing extreme weather.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

The photo of Colt with his father was at least 10 years old since his father passed away that long ago. To me it looked like a high school graduation cap and gown. 

His father is in that photo?  It definitely is not a high school graduation photo (see thread w/spoilers).  I just looked at the photo online, and it does look like a man's hand on Coltee's shoulder.  Maybe it's for graduation from some other, non-educational program?

33 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

You're probably right.  I'm such a naive sucker when it comes to reality TV shenanigans.

The thing is, I would probably be very happy watching these people's lives play out without the shenanigans.  I was in high school when An American Family was on PBS, and I was transfixed.  It grieves me greatly what has happened to "reality" TV, although it would grieve me a lot less if they were more open about what's real and what's not, because people get so worked up about what is in actuality fiction. 

But on the other hand, it could be that people like getting worked up about things, regardless of whether they're real.  Like some people enjoy messy lives, whether from clutter (not hoarders), or hanging around people who always have drama.  I have to remind myself that they like it that way.

I keep trying various reality shows, thinking they might give me a glimpse into other people's lives.  I realized a while back that I should have stopped after the first season of The Real World, and maybe one day I'll remember that.

If they are playing poor they must be really committed to the role to ride around in that car without ac and live in the sad apartment.

Sacrifices for their craft are not uncommon among talented people pursuing their passion.  They probably think they're like Christian Bale.

And speaking of the sad apartment, the cynic in me wonders if the good furniture is in Debbie's room, like how they hide it on episodes of House Hunters, except when it's a grand piano, in which case the former owner just happened to leave it.

• Love 4

I don’t know how if you’re referring to the same photo but a couple of weeks ago I re-watched the first episode of the season and when Colt was explaining that his father “died ten years ago” at the same time they were showing Colt in a blue cap and gown standing next to a man I assumed was his father. 

Finally watched this last night.

Watching the scenes with Tasha was tough.

My dad met a "Leida" when I was in college. It has now been over 20 years since I spent a holiday with my dad, even though he lives 20 minutes from me.

It took me a couple years, but fairly early on I decided that my anger was toward my passive father moreso than the woman. Back in the years when I used to confront my dad about this, he would either try to blame it on her or blame it on me. I would completely squash that every time he did it. One time though he admitted that it was his fault and when she first showed signs of wanting his kids out of his life, he should have paid attention.

It took a lot of therapy for me to get to the point where I am emotionally detached from my father. We have maintained a relationship all these years but its very limited.  My whole adult life would have been so much different if my dad had met a woman who wanted to include his family with hers.  Given his passive nature, he would have gone along with that.

My dad and that woman never split up, and now they are elderly. My siblings and I hope she dies first, because we can't imagine having to deal with her once he is gone.

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 11
On 12/15/2018 at 8:45 AM, sainte-chapelle said:

My sister in law offered to plan a shower but my maid of honour was insisting on hosting. It was only immediate family and bridesmaids (about 5 ppl in total) and we had snacks and wine.

The Italian in me is wincing right now.  Sister in law YES because she has access to family address book.  Five people?  Is that a typo?  Not 50?  Sister in law would have contacted the grooms family and both families would have gone in on it in some capacity.  Luncheon and have the groom, fathers, brothers wait on the ladies, clean up wrappings and load the truck.  I was just on Reddit and OMG these people are crazy.  They suggest you have a bridal shower for PEOPLE NOT INVITED TO THE WEDDING.  Oh, that is just soooo wrong.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

How do Eric and Colt not have any money?

My dad was an army reservist and he continues to get a monthly check after retirement.  And that was not retirement from full time active duty.  On top of that guaranteed paycheck, Eric has some sort of management job and one child to pay child support for in Wisconsin.  How is he broke?  What happened?  How is he paying 1k a month in support for 1 kid?

Colt is a software engineer.  In Las vegas.  Which is not a super expensive city to live in.  He is splitting rent with his mom and for some reason he drives a POS car with no ac?  I thought maybe he was poor because he was upside down on the house but they are just renting, so what gives?  He has no children, he should make good money, he splits bills with his mom and he better not have a car payment.  Why doesn't he have money?

I feel like Larissa has said multiple times in th that Colt told her she could get whatever he wanted when she got to the us.  Which sounds exactly like something a man that looked like Colt would say to a woman that looks like larissa. 

I think Colt does have money, he just doesn't like to spend it.  My husband is very much like that; the satisfaction of having the money saved is better to him than whatever the money can buy.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, renatae said:

Also, the gifts being somewhat numerous, are quite a bit less costly than what you mentioned. Or were at the time, lol. A toaster. A blender. Not a place setting of Royal Albert. ;) That was for close family.

I never mentioned the price or what kind of gifts at all.  I think you should price from a few dollars, for kids to get in on the fun, to modest gifts where people can go in on.  At my cousin's garden shower me, my mother and sister went in on the wheelbarrow.  My little niece wanted to buy something so she bought gardening gloves.

China and silver is usually passed down through the family and not included as a gift.  I don't even own china but I did get the family silver which is worth next to nothing but I love the story that my mother got a job at 14 in the 50s and bought it piece by piece.  I am very sentimental and treasure the silver.  My sister got the china and then quickly sold it.  She is not sentimental.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Spike said:

I have heard that a lot of people are going to have to reinstall AC systems in their homes and cars because the federal government banned Freon and the current systems cannot use a different coolant. 

It's been a few years since this change. I live in an area that has summers where it is routinely over 100 degrees, and AC is mandatory. It cost me $8000 (ouch!) to replace it in 2014. They couldn't just replace the condensor, they had to change the heat pump too because of the new type of coolant.

• Love 3
On 12/14/2018 at 12:54 PM, shockermolar said:

That's not how social services work in the US.  Simply being a US citizen doesn't automatically qualify Richie for anything. TANF, WIC, CHIP, Medicaid, SSI, subsidized housing and HeadStart all have eligibility and poverty guidelines related to receiving aid. Olga is not simply walking into the US and having food, health care, housing or child care thrown at her just because her baby is American.  That's the myth of the "anchor baby" and it's why the term is a pejorative.

If she qualifies then she will get it for Richie.  Plus, there is so much help available for people like Olga.  A lot of charities collect money to help immigrants.  Especially the Catholic Church. They have to give the help if they want to keep receiving more funds. She can get help there, too.  

My good friend is from Central America.  She runs a cleaning business and a bunch of Guatemalan ladies work for her. They get a cash job, get state aid and lots of help from these charities. Many are here with their husbands,  but don’t bother to make it known to officials. My friend has even made statements that since they don’t have a number (I think she meant a social security) that it is easier for them to get credit. Like, they have a clean slate. 

Not saying this is a good way to live by American middle class standards......(since, their downfall is lack of basic formal education)....but, it is a million percent better than what they can get (help wise) in their countries.

Olga can get the help if she needs it and make a better life for herself and Richie! Olga looks like the type that can make herself a nice tall glass of lemonade! 

2 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I'm beginning to come around to this opinion, too, at least about Coltee.  IDK, Eric just *looks* poor to me, and I think his living situation is a lot more deprived-looking than Coltie's.  But Eric may have something to prove, to himself or to others, that he can "get by" without spending the kind of money people typically do on housing, clothing, etc.  I think maybe Coltie and Debbie were taking a lot of pleasure in building up a nest egg, or in trying to reach some specific financial goal, that precludes their spending more money than is absolutely necessary.  Really, $1000 should be enough for Larissa to find a pretty, sexy wedding dress, and I agree that the shop they visited was probably producer-chosen.  Also, why wouldn't you announce your budget upfront?  In Say Yes to the Dress, the Bridal Consultants always ask about the budget before they show the bride any gown at all.

In fact, all of the instances where Coltie tells Larissa she can buy what she wants, except no she can't, involve her being taken to stores--and apartment buildings--which are out of her budget, so there's no way in hell she's going to get *anything* that's been promised to her.  I think Debbie is treated a little unfairly in these scenes, where she is inevitably the bad guy--a situation totally avoidable if they just went to places that fit the budget in the first place.  This is not to say that Debbie's pleasure in denying Larissa what she wants isn't palpable, because it is. 

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

China and silver is usually passed down through the family and not included as a gift.  I don't even own china but I did get the family silver which is worth next to nothing but I love the story that my mother got a job at 14 in the 50s and bought it piece by piece.  I am very sentimental and treasure the silver.  My sister got the china and then quickly sold it.  She is not sentimental.

It is scandalous in the southern US, or it used to be, if you had to buy wedding china or silver.  "She *bought* her silver" was whispered, not mentioned aloud.  It was assumed that all but the trashy would inherit those items.  These days, though, brides (and grooms) don't seem to care much about formal silver and china, so showers for Ashley and other fiancees on this show might not be that big of a deal.

• Love 1
On 12/14/2018 at 12:54 PM, shockermolar said:

That's not how social services work in the US.  Simply being a US citizen doesn't automatically qualify Richie for anything. TANF, WIC, CHIP, Medicaid, SSI, subsidized housing and HeadStart all have eligibility and poverty guidelines related to receiving aid. Olga is not simply walking into the US and having food, health care, housing or child care thrown at her just because her baby is American.  That's the myth of the "anchor baby" and it's why the term is a pejorative.

May not qualify for anything for herself but yes would most likely qualify for those things for her child just because he is a child.  

I work as a school nurse and have assisted many families with paperwork and the process to get aid for their children - many of whom are not US citizens.  Heck with a head start / preK program in public schools all you have to say is that English is not the primary language at home and that is most likely automatic admission.  

• Love 2
7 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

Alls I know is if I'm ever in Vegas I'm not going to friendlys heating and air conditioning

Cousin Coltee's AC business is getting HAMMERED on Yelp.  Interestingly, there's one incredibly negative review from August, 2018, before anyone ever heard of Friendlys, so I think he was a real POS even before it was revealed to the world on 90DF.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

It is scandalous in the southern US, or it used to be, if you had to buy wedding china or silver.  "She *bought* her silver" was whispered, not mentioned aloud.  It was assumed that all but the trashy would inherit those items.  These days, though, brides (and grooms) don't seem to care much about formal silver and china, so showers for Ashley and other fiancees on this show might not be that big of a deal.

[whispers] the south scares me.

I am very proud my mother didn't rely on her parents at such a young age.  It's the best part of the story - a strong woman story.  I should add that our grandparents came here in 1907 and she, and siblings, were American born so it is even more astonishing that her parents let her be American, very American.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

My dad was an army reservist and he continues to get a monthly check after retirement.  And that was not retirement from full time active duty.  On top of that guaranteed paycheck, Eric has some sort of management job and one child to pay child support for in Wisconsin.  How is he broke?  What happened?  How is he paying 1k a month in support for 1 kid?

a

The key word in your post is retirement. Your dad retired from the military like I did. I get a check. your dad gets a check.

However, from what we see on the show Eric is more like my son and brother. They did an enlistment or two and got out. That means no money benefits. They get va loans and such but no rgular check. My brother did 4 years, my son 6. They dont even get an ID or medical..

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Especially Eric with the rich girl/poor boy story line being their push.

7 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

As I understand it Eric is not retired but a prior service National Guardsman so he must be getting around $7K/year in the regular weekend drills, plus the pro rated two weeks annual duty pay in addition to whatever an aviation tech for light aviation in rural Wisconsin draws

• Love 1
On 12/13/2018 at 9:39 PM, Kdawg82 said:

I have serious doubts about the fulfillment of said desire. Haha the way Leida refused his hand claiming she's "holding stuff" on the way to check out the venue was telling. He hasn't hit that yet. And likely the "marriage" will be null and void when she refuses to consummate it bc the bed isn't proper.

Dude is definitely getting laid. IMO that's why he kicked out Tasha IMO. He's getting some, and he wants to hold on to it. No way is a guy that age with that much baggage going to spend more than 10 minutes on a lady that doesn't put out, unless they are religious. I think it's clear Eric and Leida worship Leida.

A super quick google search showed that air conditioning is standard is almost all cars. However, there are cars that AC is an added cost. These cars are in Canada. I'm in Minnesota where is horrid cold, way way colder than Seattle, and I've never heard of anyone not having air conditioning in their car. One guy I know lives in a house without AC (in Minnesota) and he's dirt cheap. And 50. And super single.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

I normally really like Larissa.  She has such a sunny disposition, and I have no idea why they didn't go to David's bridal.  But, she knew about that $1000 budget before she went into the shop.  It's not Debbie's fault.

To be fair, she’s Brazillian and she’s in a foreign country. You can’t expect her to know which chains/companies sell affordable dresses and what each of those store’s price ranges are.

I know Taco Bell (from when I lived in the US as a child, we don’t have any outlets in Indonesia yet) and all the drugstores (only because beauty vloggers on YouTube talk about them in their haul videos) you can get all your makeup at, but I’ve never heard of “David’s Bridal” which all teh Americans here talk about like the go-to place to find dresses within Larissa’s budget.

Actually, it is Debbie’s fault. Because she’s the one who’s American, she knows where to go. Why were they even at that fancy-pancy bridal.

When I travel abroad, sometimes I’ll be looking for something, cluelessly walk into a local boutique, look at the price tags, and realise I can’t afford anything in there!

It happens. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Where’s Debbie to talk her out of walking into a place out of their price range in all this. If it’s producer-driven drama, it needs to stop because it makes no sense if you have a local American accompanying you while you’re shopping. In other words: TLC/Sharp, stop it.

ETA: Unless Debbie’s doing this on propose to be a Mean Girl. (Sadism must be in the genes with these folks.)

015C1832-F6E3-487D-ADCC-C0005AE98544.jpeg.1e46a75786568d5e79881b3cfb48d43a.jpeg

LOL @ Ashley's bridesmaids comments about holding onto their dresses "in case they decide to renew their vows in a couple years"

Quit lying, you know you'll hold onto those dresses in case it doesn't last and she ends up engaged again. 

LMAO. 😂😂😂🤣

Edited by CSS.MD
“Companies”, not “company’s”. ☕️
  • Love 5
On 12/15/2018 at 7:33 AM, trimthatfat said:

I agree that Larissa likely had no idea what she was getting into when she agreed to come here. In Brazil, multigenerational homes exist so I am sure Colt living with his mother wasn’t a problem until she realied that the relationship was always going to be about 3 people. I believe that Colt offered her a lot, including their own private home, just to convince her to come here.

Yes. There’s a big difference between “I support my mother, she’s going to live with us” and “my mother is the lady of the house, you’re here for sex, do what my mother says”. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, jumper sage said:

The Italian in me is wincing right now.  Sister in law YES because she has access to family address book.  Five people?  Is that a typo?  Not 50?  Sister in law would have contacted the grooms family and both families would have gone in on it in some capacity.  Luncheon and have the groom, fathers, brothers wait on the ladies, clean up wrappings and load the truck.  I was just on Reddit and OMG these people are crazy.  They suggest you have a bridal shower for PEOPLE NOT INVITED TO THE WEDDING.  Oh, that is just soooo wrong.

Lol yes 5 people. I have Greek friends who had invited 80 people to the bridal shower. My pet peeve is the stag and doe, where people who are NOT invited to the wedding are expected to show up and pay a cover fee and spend money on games for the privilege of being invited and helping to pay for the wedding ......nope. Never attended one of those and never will, if you need cash to fund your wedding then perhaps you don't have your priorities in order.

• Love 2

Larissa doesn't know her way around Vegas.  It was Debbie who brought her there.

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, CSS.MD said:

To be fair, she’s Brazillian and she’s in a foreign country. You can’t expect her to know which chains/companies sell affordable dresses and what each of those store’s price ranges are.

I know Taco Bell (from when I lived in the US as a child, we don’t have any outlets in Indonesia yet) and all the drugstores (only because beauty vloggers on YouTube talk about them in their haul videos) you can get all your makeup at, but I’ve never heard of “David’s Bridal” which all teh Americans here talk about like the go-to place to find dresses within Larissa’s budget.

Where’s Debbie to talk her out of walking into a place out of their price range in all this. If it’s producer-driven drama, it needs to stop because it makes no sense if you have a local American accompanying you while you’re shopping. In other words: TLC/Sharp, stop it.

One thing that frequent viewers of "reality" shows recognize is that here in the good old USofA, legal releases have to be signed by anyone appearing on a show like this . . . and that the salon owners have to sign releases for filming to take place.  That's why we often see people on these shows shopping in little boutiques instead of running into a large store where things are obviously going to be more reasonably priced, not to mention the better selection.  The owner of a boutique (or privately owned bakery as in the Eric/Leida scene) is more willing to have filming done there.  If you see the name of the store, you know that they are allowing filming for the free advertising.  They usually make the shop available when it's normally closed, which is why you don't see other customers in the store.  

David's Bridal is a huge chain (currently having some financial difficulties, but still in business).  I've gone into David's a couple of times, and it has never been empty.  There were always women in there to look for bridal or mother-of-the-bride dresses.  They don't need TLC.  Not only that, authority to film in a David's would have to come from their corporate headquarters.  The local manager would not have the authority to allow filming in the store.  It's just easier for TLC to find a store that's independently owned and operated.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Spike said:

I had to get a new air conditioner a couple of years ago just for this reason. My HVAC guy could only top up the coolant for so long w/o my needing a new system. The old one was from 1995, so I guess it was time, still, it's never what you want to hear. In the summer. 

Edited by aliya
  • Love 1
On 12/10/2018 at 6:22 PM, Matty said:

Oh, I'd love to see this skinny, skaterboy with acne, twenty year old high school (if that) graduate tangle with the Russian government over getting little Richie out of the country without his Russian mother's consent. Wonder how well that will go for selfish douche boy, Steven. Olga, little Richie, and Russia for the win in that scenario. At the end of this one-sided battle with the Russian officials, Steven will be unceremoniously escorted to the Moscow airport and drop kicked back to the states on the first flight headed to Bowie, Maryland, and Olga will be able to breathe again.

Oh ..YES !!!!!

• Love 3

Ashley & Jay elope in Vegas. Colt & Larissa argue in front of friends. Steven applies for Richie's American passport. Leida meets with Eric's ex-wife. Jon upsets Fernanda by staying out late with a friend. Kalani & Asuelu get news that changes everything.

Drogo, I have no idea what this evening's ep title is. Only that the ep was three hours of bad holiday eggnog.

Edited by Drogo
Added description and NO SPOILERS tag.
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

The foster mom/guardian/Sammy Hagar/family friend whatever for Beavis may very well believe that he is the salt of the earth, but he probably gave her the Eddie Haskell act while in front of her face, and became his true self behind closed doors. 

Eddie Haskell! NAILED IT! image.png.195e5397dd19ffd9b81497174743af6f.png

Won't it be at least a couple of years before Richie is aware of a father figure in his life? Why can't he stay with Olga until she's able to bring him to the US? There will be plenty of time for father-son bonding after that. 

• Love 19

Who hasn't had a friend like the inimitable Natalie, who manages to make every situation about HER and HER FEELINGS and how YOU SHOULD NOT do whatever you're doing because of the way it impacts HER, whether or not it's a good choice for you.

Also, Jesse looks like shit in that suit. Not only is his bow tie crooked and drooping, but the cut accentuates hie narrow, sloping shoulders. And he has no idea how to fit in formal wear. 

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 23
15 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Also, Jesse looks like shit in that suit. Not only is his bow tie crooked and drooping, but the cut accentuates hie narrow, sloping shoulders. And he has no idea how to fit in formal wear. 

Clearly he hasn’t been working on himself as much as we thought.

• Love 23