Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

15 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I work in Columbia off of Gateway Drive!

I don't think Olga ever thought of a green card, just came to make money, getting pregnant was probably not the souvenier she wanted, at all.

Wow, I'm in the Frederick area!  We def could have some 90Day gatherings!

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I will meet all of you at Victoria Gastro Pub!

I thought is was interesting that Debbie's car had a rear windsheild wiper and it is a sedan, that is a new one for me but they don't have a couch. lol.

Maybe they can take Eric's air sofa when Leida tosses it over the balcony railing.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought is was interesting that Debbie's car had a rear windsheild wiper and it is a sedan, that is a new one for me but they don't have a couch. lol.

Maybe they can take Eric's air sofa when Leida tosses it over the balcony railing.

Lots of rain in Seattle maybe it’s an often requested option so dealers on that area have a lot of cars on the lot that have the option package that includes rear wiper.

i know cars sold in Minnesota and Michigan have engine warmers as it is sooooo cold there at times. 

In the pics Larissa posted showing the “mess” Colt made, there was a couch , it looked like it was micro fiber and in a lighter neutral color. No leather. 

• Love 1
On 11/13/2018 at 9:06 AM, millennium said:

But the way Asuelo goes around like a whipped dog, making promises to whomever demands it ("you better not hurt my daughter," "you better not cheat on my sister," "tell me right now that you love my sister") is so humiliating to watch.

I agree that's what you see and it is humiliating (isn't that what they're trying to do?)...but what are his alternatives?  What happens if he even speaks up a little?  He's in the United States--no social support system at all.   Does he have any money?  Does he have a plane ticket home?  He appears to be a quiet, kind, unsophisticated guy.  Maybe he's just waiting until TLC will let him get the hell outta here!  It's possible he has begged them again and again.     TEAM ASUELU ! ! !

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

I agree that's what you see and it is humiliating (isn't that what they're trying to do?)...but what are his alternatives?  What happens if he even speaks up a little?  He's in the United States--no social support system at all.   Does he have any money?  Does he have a plane ticket home?  He appears to be a quiet, kind, unsophisticated guy.  Maybe he's just waiting until TLC will let him get the hell outta here!  It's possible he has begged them again and again.     TEAM ASUELU ! ! !

I would think that an assertive, positive approach would go further than the submissive penitent routine he's currently employing, i.e., "Don't worry, Kalani's father, I love your daughter and will do everything in my power to take care of her and my son.   Like you, I come to America to make a better life for my family.   I hope I can count on your friendship and support."

• Love 3

Wait, Eric is FORTY? I'm forty-three and look about 30 years younger than he does.

I'm inclined to say Colt and his mom can do whatever makes them happy, and I didn't think their house was terrible, but who on EARTH has a car in Vegas with no air conditioning?? I'm pretty sure that's a human rights violation. You might as well have a car without a steering wheel.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Mothra said:

OMG It *is* Kip and Lafawnduh.

image.png.6c25e3aaaadba4c8eb01dcbf9ab3fbd9.png

I’M DEAD. ???????????????????⚰️

7 hours ago, iwasish said:

Lots of rain in Seattle maybe it’s an often requested option so dealers on that area have a lot of cars on the lot that have the option package that includes rear wiper.

i know cars sold in Minnesota and Michigan have engine warmers as it is sooooo cold there at times. 

In the pics Larissa posted showing the “mess” Colt made, there was a couch , it looked like it was micro fiber and in a lighter neutral color. No leather. 

Larissa wanting “neutral” colours makes me think she’s going for the “lifestyle YouTuber/beauty guru” decor look. You know how EVERYONE on YouTube has the same white IKEA Alex drawers, EEEEVERYONE has the same acrylic MUJI storage on top of them... (Hell, at this point even I own one—LOL.) Oh, and don’t forget the the fairy lights! Can’t forget the fairy lights on your headboard in your all-white room!

Why does everyone want to look like everyone? ??‍♀️

And Anfisa was totes trying to get someone to fund the “Instagram model” lifestyle. Someone needs to tell her that those Instagram “models” don’t even have “sugar daddies”, they’ve got “international johns” (especially if you see them frequenting Dubai or photographed on/around yachts—just ask Enty Lawyer).

8 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Meanwhile, I can’t even catch this forum when it’s busiest because I’m in a different timezone... ?

Hell, I can't even seem to get it to load in a timely manner unless I use a VPN. ?

7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Speaking of meet-ups and a certain Indonesian on the show, I was just talking to my Indonesian girlfriends yesterday (Saturday) about Leida...

Spoiler

I sort of had to let my friends know as a safety measure because she strikes me as the type to have some “preman” (Indonesian thug) friends.

You know sort of like, “hey if anything ever happens to me, I just want you to know that I’ve been having issues with so-and-so person.”

Because if you’ve read the *SPOILER* thread, you’ve probably read about the things she allegedly did in the past and got away with, as well as certain things that point to possibly having violent tendencies.

Basically most of my Indonesian friends think she’s delusional (probably even thinks we don’t speak fluent enough English to understand what goes on on that show without subtitles—because she’s so crème-de-la-crème and that much smarter than the rest of the Indonesian population).

I even have one friend who managed to decypher exactly what kind of Jakartan she is based on her accent when she speaks Indonesian and her lifestyle...

She seriously better quit the prowling social media to insult/taunt Indonesians who merely question her, because if you thought I was harsh on the *SPOILER* thread, you’ve seen nothing yet...

Others won’t be as kind. Next time she pisses off another Indonesian, they will practically destroy her.

Especially if she keeps up the putting other people down, people will tear her down even harder.

And the general consensus was:

”DOES SHE REALLY THINK NOBODY IN INDONESIA WILL NOTICE AND CALL HER OUT ON HER BS?!” ☕️

It’s like she thinks she can just live in a bubble in America and be famous there without any Indonesians noticing the cray plot holes...

We think she’s delusional...

Edited by CSS.MD
??‍⚖️?
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Victoria is my FAVORITE place.  Their Duck Fat Fries are what I drive 90 min from Harrisburg for.  

To put this quasi-topical:  Coltee and Eric would never drive 9 minutes for duck fat fries.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, IvySpice said:

Wait, Eric is FORTY? I'm forty-three and look about 30 years younger than he does.

I'm inclined to say Colt and his mom can do whatever makes them happy, and I didn't think their house was terrible, but who on EARTH has a car in Vegas with no air conditioning?? I'm pretty sure that's a human rights violation. You might as well have a car without a steering wheel.

Debbie explained on the live show that they had moved from Seattle a year ago and many people don’t have AC in their cars there because it’s not needed.  She said they plan to install it but have more pressing things to spend on now.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Victoria is my FAVORITE place.  Their Duck Fat Fries are what I drive 90 min from Harrisburg for.  

To put this quasi-topical:  Coltee and Eric would never drive 9 minutes for duck fat fries.  

Duck Fat Fries makes watching Eric and Coltee bearable.

• Love 2
On 11/16/2018 at 3:30 PM, snarky snarkerson said:

Honestly, though, if she completed her studies (I call a big if in that), she would still have a HUGE uphill battle to even securing a residency in the US. Many foreign doctors end up applying to physician assistant programs or other health science programs that can be completed in 2-3 years versus attempting it - therejust aren’t that many residency slots.

The fact that random US medical schools have recently popped up (Liberty University, etc.) isn’t helping either since again, the number of residency slots hasn’t increased accordingly. 

23 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

OMG, that would be such a freaking blast!  

• Love 3
On 11/14/2018 at 9:51 PM, PityFree said:

You will be charmed by her and you will also love her wedding dress that had pockets!!! Pockets!

Thanks @PityFree. I went back and binged season 2. She is delightful. I loved her entire wedding (pockets!) and bridal shower. Her mom was lovely as well. 

I noticed that the Tell All had a different host who was much better than Shawn. And this was before the participants were encouraged to attack each other the way they do now. 

Most of them were more innocent and less media savvy than now. Larissa seems to be very aware of the cameras.

• Love 2
On 11/12/2018 at 10:48 AM, Drogo said:

Thinking more like "Checking their current addresses and place of employment to ensure he's still 1000 feet away from their residence/workplace."

More probably, checking to see if their status has changed from "missing" to "cold case".

Edited by Gobi
Double post
  • Love 1
On 11/13/2018 at 9:42 AM, Drogo said:

Certainly not unchallenged, but yes there are a lot of armchair diagnoses.  I was curious as to whether he actually said he had post traumatic stress syndrome or not since I didn't recall him saying that.  Eric was an avionics technician, so the odds he saw combat are slim... not that he couldn't have PTSD.   

Eric has PSTD, Philly Steak Treating Disorder, characterized by the inability to properly treat people to a Philly Cheesesteak.

• Love 4

I don't live too far from where Eric lives.  It's a beautiful area.  Typical small Wisconsin town but not really remote.

There should be inexpensive apartments to find IF you have good credit and security deposit alin hand.

But MAN O MAN I cannot get over that he is supposed to be only 40 yrs old.  He looks 20 years older than that.  There is something off about that.  A drinking problem? A serious health issue?? Something.

Clearly Thai girl is here for more than love and a low rent lifestyle.  Perhaps an American doctor's degree is really important to her/ her family.  I don't buy that Thai family is rich as in American rich.  Offering two months rent ain't nothing.

3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm starting to get a sense that Colt is a real SOB with a baby face. What's the problem Larissa? The view is great here. What's wrong with a car with no AC? Here let me take you to see a nice car that you really want and then say no. He jabs and digs all while smiling and in an even tone. Super passive aggressive 

Right? Super creepy!

• Love 11

I have a feeling Eric would have taken the money from Leida’s dad, if the cameras weren’t around. 

Steven seems to have abusive tendencies.  I believe Olga is in danger. 

I wish Asuelu would go home.  I don't think he will be happy here in America with these condescending, judgmental people.  

3 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

“If I could come to the US without marrying Ashley, I would”  Ooh, I don’t think Jay just realized how badly he spilled the beans all over the damn floor.

I understand what Jay is trying to say.  It seems that while he wants to with Ashley, he doesn't necessarily want to be married.  After all, he is only 20 years old.  He mentioned that his mom is in the U.S., so, I can't help but wonder why this is his only option.  

• Love 17

I watched this show, then changed the channel to watch the second half of the Jonestown massacre documentary. 

Someone on this show is going to have a bad demise. I can just feel it in my bones.

None of these people should get married. Go home, before you are unable to.

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I understand what Jay is trying to say.  It seems that while he wants to with Ashley, he doesn't necessarily want to be married.  After all, he is only 20 years old.  He mentioned that his mom is in the U.S., so, I can't help but wonder why this is his only option.

Then Jay really needs to sit back a cool his heels in Jamaica for a while to be sure of whst he wants before he decides to take the 90 day plunge.  

His mother may be here, but since chain migration really isn’t as easy or prevalent as some try to make it seem, it can take years and years to bring family over. Devar’s mother was also here in America, but he flew in in on Melanie's Coat tails. Loren also looked in to bringing Alexi’s family over, and she was really disappointed when she realized it could take years and years, especially for his younger brother.

if Jay really only wants to live with Ashley, as opposed to marrying her,  he needs to take a time out at home to think about it...that or learn to play the  90 day game with a little more subtlety. 

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I have a feeling Eric would have taken the money from Leida’s dad, if the cameras weren’t around. 

Steven seems to have abusive tendencies.  I believe Olga is in danger. 

I wish Asuelu would go home.  I don't think he will be happy here in America with these condescending, judgmental people.  

He wants to be with Ashley and not married so he can do as he pleases. She dumped her bestie of many years for his heavy sack so he knows she’ll bitch about it but probably tolerate his dicking around st least long enough to get his papers and be able to divorce her. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Major Bigtime said:

I watched this show, then changed the channel to watch the second half of the Jonestown massacre documentary. 

Someone on this show is going to have a bad demise. I can just feel it in my bones.

None of these people should get married. Go home, before you are unable to.

Me too. I kept switching back and forth. I can't believe that was 40 years ago, I remember when it happened. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, shouldbedancing said:

I feel bad for Olga. She's so alone. Steven has zero capacity to begin to understand or feel empathy for what she's going through. I wish she had some family around. It kind of scares me. There's no way he can bring her over on a visa on his own and I don't see who in his life as the means to co-sponsor him. It'll be better for Olga to stay in Russia without him. How can Steven watch her getting ripped open and a baby pulled out and make that moment all about him? (Also TLC I did not sign up to watch a c-section 90 day fiance, you can skip showing us the graphic part.)

I totally agree with you and I fear for Olga, Steven turned into a scary, selfish, inconsiderate, bully with no regard for Olga at all.  And what about all that pre delivery drama about him wanting to be in the room for the birth, they had the whole camera crew filming a c-section up close and personal.  Between the editing and the strange personalities on this show it's hard to know which way to think.

Re the visa and sponsorship, maybe his grandparents are able to sponsor her visa process.  Also I wonder if she has relatives in the States because she did live there the previous summer, when she met Steven and got pg.

Edited by endure
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

Asuelu, trust me, use the condoms like slut people, get your green card, divorce and get joint custody of the baby, have three more children with a better woman. DO NOT have four kids with this insane family! 

If he’s banging her without protection now, she may already be knocked up. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

Can You imagine Eric fighting Isis. He would just stare off into space while they did  things. Maybe he wanted to fight  Isis the superhero? How the heck did this man serve.

No I can’t imagine Eric fighting Isis, it is so strange how he stares off into space.  He appears to be lazy and unmotivated, and probably is,  looking at his living space.  It amazes me how he made no preparations for Leida and her sons arrival. I wonder what he does for work?

Edited by endure
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

Gross

Well he pretty much said that Kalani is after him everyday for sex. 

13 minutes ago, endure said:

No I can’t imagine Eric fighting Isis, it is so strange how he stares off into space.  He appears to be lazy and unmotivated, and probably is looking at his living space.  It amazes me how he made no preparations for Leida and her sons arrival. I wonder what he does for work?

He always looks like he needs a drink. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ChiCricket said:

Looks like Colt really dressed up for the proposal.

Does he have on a pair of Mother's old jeans?

rps20181118_235849.jpg

Same shirt as last week, and for his interviews. He thinks he's hiding his moobs, instead he looks more egglike than ever. I wonder if Debster is slipping  him oestrogen?

• Love 18