Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

"We was"? I know Kristina has become a favorite around here, but damn. I hope Leah doesn't start speaking that way. It's such a quick way to make yourself look ignorant and such an easy thing to fix.

Yessss I was going to post the same thing. Come on Kristina, you're better than that!

• Love 9
(edited)
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Is she actually on the driver's side? (I can never tell with selfies)  Perhaps Matt really is gone !

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmberLPortwood/status/875413342113943553?p=v

Sorry, she's a passenger. Looking at the reflection in her glasses blown up you can see she is holding her phone and someone next to her holding the steering wheel. 

She and Matt must be sleeping in because they haven't blocked the haterz comments yet. Did one of you call Matt "skid mark"? LOL. 

IMG_4817.PNG

IMG_4818.PNG

Edited by Booger666
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, MissMel said:

It is.  What she used to take was called something else, Kro Magna?  Something like that but it does seem like the same thing.  I think the judge ordered her to stop taking those classes.  I don't know, it just seems like this is a bad idea right now.

She was previously taking Krav Maga, which is a military style type of defense; the Israeli Defense Forces use it. MMA means mixed martial arts, and the most common disciplines are boxing, Mauy Thai, Brazilian Jiujitsu, Judo, Karate, and wrestling.  I'm not expert, but I've never heard of anyone using Krav Maga at an MMA style fight. 

I may be alone in this, but I don't have a problem with Amber taking classes focused on any of the above. The judge made the call, but I'm not sure I agree with it. I don't think going to Krav Maga classes caused Amber to beat Gary. I think that was a result of her horrible temper, controlling attitude, and a shitload of drugs. I actually think some type of boxing/martial arts class would be good for her, allow her to release her pent up anger and learn discipline. (She needs to go to anger management on top of it.) My son takes Taekwondo and one of the main things martial arts teachers will focus on is when to use your skills and when NOT to.

Amber would have hit Gary regardless of whatever classes she was taking, IMO. I hate the broad, but if she's getting out of the house and being healthy, I'm not going to knock her for it. 

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

"We was"? I know Kristina has become a favorite around here, but damn. I hope Leah doesn't start speaking that way. It's such a quick way to make yourself look ignorant and such an easy thing to fix.

thank you.  I noticed that too but didn't want to break the Kristina-love spell.  (I still love her, but THINK FOR ONE MINUTE,  WOMAN!!)

• Love 9

I have no problem with anyone being able to defend themselves, especially if Matt is putting his hands on her.

12 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I may be alone in this, but I don't have a problem with Amber taking classes focused on any of the above.

I don't either.  The first quote is mine, from my previous post.

16 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't think going to Krav Maga classes caused Amber to beat Gary. I think that was a result of her horrible temper, controlling attitude, and a shitload of drugs.

In other words, I don't feel comfortable watching this play out if it goes from just 'stupid reality show participation' to an actual serious situation.  Again.

I think we're basically saying the same thing here?  

18 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Amber would have hit Gary regardless of whatever classes she was taking, IMO. I hate the broad, but if she's getting out of the house and being healthy, I'm not going to knock her for it. 

I totally agree.  I'm just thinking if she's been taking these classes and recently filming drug-fueled rages, is it really helping her release her pent up anger and learn some discipline?  The last time she said those were her goals.  Those seem to be very good goals for her.  It seems to have created 'the perfect storm' the last time.  To me, anyway.  I just hope this time gives her better results but it doesn't look to be headed in that direction.  It's too bad she's so against therapy and anger management.  If she were too put that much effort into all of those things, I wouldn't feel like we are about to see her blow again soon.

I didn't mean to sound like I was putting her down.  I just meant to voice my nervousness that she might be in another chaotic mess, of her own doing, and history has a way of repeating itself.  Now if Matt puts his hands on her and she flattens his ass out on the floor, I'll give her props.  I just don't want to see her doped up, pissed off, and kick him down the stairs.  There's a difference in those two things to me.

• Love 4

I have to admit I'm a little jealous at how well Amber can contour her makeup (and I know her pics are edited to make it look even better) - although it's not like she doesn't have anything else to do all day so she can watch videos all day and perfect it.... but it makes me wonder what makeup she's using because we all know she isn't using whatever crap makeup she's trying to sell herself!

• Love 6

Sorry, MissMel, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was attacking your post. I was mainly responding to your wondering what it was she was taking last time.  Then I sort of went off on a tangent that was in response more to MANY of the comments made about her taking classes, not singling you out. Sorry!

• Love 2

No worries, ghoulina!  I wasn't sure how I sounded either.  It's all good.  :)  And thank you for the information because, clearly, I had no idea what the classes were.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I hope when I use the word "ain't" (e.g. "Ain't that the shit!") as I have done here on this board, or if I use other words or phrases that come off sounding ignorant, people know that I I CAN speak properly. There are just times when I just throw out words or put words together, especially in a relaxed setting or get-together of friends and wine. This board, for example, can be that place. Kids do speak incorrectly at times. Nothing unusual about that. I'd be more concerned about Leah hearing that filthy and foul language from her so-called mother, Amber and her scummy bastard boyfriend. Or worse, Leah will pick up on Amber's victim attitude and her materialistic view of the world. I pray Leah doesn't end up with mental problems. I hope Leah doesn't think it is okay to end up in an abusive relationship. 

With all the other problems in Leah's life as far as her mother is concerned, and possibly having Matt as her step-father for a long time, Leah possibly picking up a word or phrase that she hears from Kristina, doesn't even register on Leah's problem meter. Kristina will show Leah how to be a loving and kind person in life. Kristina and Gary are showing Leah how two married people should respect and love one another. Kristina is showing Leah how a MOTHER DOES HER JOB and does it with love. Kristina is showing Leah that her love for her has no boundaries and it doesn't matter that Leah is not her bio child. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11
23 hours ago, MissMel said:

Check out the dent in the wall.  The dogs didn't do that one.

I liked that the fact she asked him if he was and he said no.  If he wasn't, he wasn't getting any camera time.  So, again, why was he there?  Apparently all the guys got the memo but grease slick ignored it.

She also put an apostrophe in the wrong place with "guys".  Amber, that doesn't belong there.

• Love 14
(edited)

Matts current kindle and paperback book sales. ?

Plus, a review made by someone that belongs on this forum. ?

Capital B for BOMBING! ? 

It's like Christmas morning each day I check up the status of his book sales.

IMG_7404.PNG

IMG_7405.PNG

IMG_7406.PNG

IMG_7407.PNG

IMG_7408.PNG

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

Matts current kindle and paperback book sales. ?

Plus, a review made by someone that belongs on this forum. ?

Capital B for BOMBING! ? 

It's like Christmas morning each day I check up the status of his book sales.

IMG_7404.PNG

IMG_7405.PNG

IMG_7406.PNG

IMG_7407.PNG

IMG_7408.PNG

Can someone total up how much "profit" he makes from the sales?

and compare to other TM books?

• Love 2

This marriage boot camp thing just makes me believe more and more that they haven't been broken up, it's like they'll get this ( marriage boot camp and official reconciliation) out of the way in the summer, maybe the season would air in the fall (although I'm not sure how that would work since they still haven't aired the Kail season) just in time for their October wedding to be back on. That's all my speculation, so who knows if there is any truth in there, but I don't really trust their motivation for anything.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, JerseyGirl said:

E! confirmed Amber, Matt and her mother, Tonya Portwood, will be doing MBC.

http://www.eonline.com/news/861434/teen--og-s-amber-portwood-and-mbaier-check-into-marriage-boot-camp

What a load of shit. That's some great counseling they are going for, and getting paid for. And Amber's mother is participating? That surprises me. I guess Amber will say she's doing it for her fans, like her IG rants. Sick of them both.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Some of Matt's kids will probably make an appearance for the money.

It's the only way they'll get any sort of financial support from their father. Dude could blow thousands on "signed guitars" (they're just signed pick guards that are later attached to cheap guitars; autographs are most likely fake) and I doubt he's ever purchased school clothes or supplies for any of his children.  

• Love 9

RE: Matt's book sale numbers. If he wasn't such a POS I might actually feel sorry for him. I'm pretty sure that if I had a published book, my mom alone would have bought more  of mine than everyone in the world has bought of Matt's.

• Love 13
On June 16, 2017 at 8:51 AM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Yeah, I feel petty and shallow but that's all I could see too. And still cringing at Amber's "Guy's."

• Love 4
On 6/16/2017 at 8:34 AM, teapot said:

thank you.  I noticed that too but didn't want to break the Kristina-love spell.  (I still love her, but THINK FOR ONE MINUTE,  WOMAN!!)

She speaks that way as well. Neither she nor Gary have more than a HS education, right?  And I don't know if they graduated or got their GEDs. Nothing wrong with that, but neither seem well educated.

On 6/16/2017 at 6:37 AM, CofCinci said:

It could have been cut off completely with the abdominoplasty. 

I don't get the need for a mommy makeover then. If MMA is getting you to your goal......or is it the pills getting you there?  

15 minutes ago, qtpi17 said:

She speaks that way as well. Neither she nor Gary have more than a HS education, right?  And I don't know if they graduated or got their GEDs. Nothing wrong with that, but neither seem well educated.

I think Gary worked as a CNA at some point. It's not much but it is something a little beyond HS. Still, using correct verb tenses is free! I'm sure we could do a think piece on class and code-switching and whatever but ultimately it's like, damn it Kristina, you're better than this! 

• Love 6
(edited)
27 minutes ago, qtpi17 said:

I recall reading that KristIna attended nursing school. I don't know if she finished, though.

Edited by ginger90
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Maybe they should have asked Matt's mother. Ha!

Does Matt even have a mother? I'm convinced he was spawned from a pile of mud that a warthog crapped in. 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

So, with Marriage boot camp happening, it makes me think this whole cheating scandal was fake.  Anyone else? 

Yeah I posted a little further up that this timing seems a bit coincidental to line up for reconciliation and for their wedding to actually be right on target. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, CofCinci said:

It's the only way they'll get any sort of financial support from their father. Dude could blow thousands on "signed guitars" (they're just signed pick guards that are later attached to cheap guitars; autographs are most likely fake) and I doubt he's ever purchased school clothes or supplies for any of his children.  

If I were one of Matt's kids, I'd figure it was the least he could do, lol.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

"Beautiful day in California."

So, she's sitting on her bed.........

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmberLPortwood/status/876182796716224512/photo/1

And Matt is back on Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattbEPT/status/876124980370702338?p=v

Yes, it is beautiful out here today but, I imagine with our wonderful weather there is a black cloud hanging over Amber's head. 

4 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

So, with Marriage boot camp happening, it makes me think this whole cheating scandal was fake.  Anyone else? 

When it comes to Matt everything he does is a scandal. I do think something happened that wasn't on the up and up. It's just that for Amber there is nothing the guy can do that will ever be her breaking point with him. 

Going by what someone upthread mentioned, Amber said she will take Matt back if he made changes. I don't know why, but that hit me like a ton of bricks even though I read it several times over when Amber first mentioned it. A teeny part of me thinks these two are doing MBC for the money but, we will hear afterwards that they are really no longer together.  Think Kail and Javi.  I big part of me is thinking this is playing out per MTV and 11th Street Productions' rules - Amber and Matt are playing this out with the viewers on social media with the whole "are we or aren't we broken up" ploy to get ratings for TM and now WE-TV has them contracted to go along with it as well. 

23 hours ago, druzy said:

Maybe it's Marriage Boot Camp and they are arriving separately. They can use that as an introduction to their story line.

Don't they usually do that? 

• Love 2
On 6/13/2017 at 3:20 AM, Jennifersdc said:

Thanks for the affirmation about not being on Facebook! I have a profile (picture is my beautiful, now dead Akita mix) but really haven't checked in years. I have like 10 friends. You're a better person than I - I'd totally go off on all of them...my old nickname is Ghetto Girl. Given to me by my self-described, non-ghetto, homegrown DC black friends. So they say...I can argue the fact with a few of them about attitude -  but apparently I still win.

Don't mess with my dogs - especially when I'm crossing the street or letting them go in a public tree box you don't actually own...I'm older and better now...kind of...

Never quoted myself before - but this happened yesterday. I was walking my dog in Lincoln Park (Capitol Hill DC) and some Limey bastard told me I needed to put a "flag" where my dog "shit" (as if I wouldn't pick it up). She's a girl and only peed. It was on...first time in years. In retrospect I felt kinda bad cause he had his kid with him - see HB to Hell and Ghetto. But he started it...

To the topic...Amber was high as fuck. Four karat diamond earrings? You mean the total of chips in your hoops? That's all I saw - there's a difference bitch. A "real woman" doesn't report DV? WTF is wrong with her - besides the being high...

• Love 5
22 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Can someone total up how much "profit" he makes from the sales?

and compare to other TM books?

Don't know about profit, but Amazon didn't ship much of anything from any of them, according to Novel Rank.  Maybe everyone who orders from Amazon has Kindle.

Kail, Pride Over Pity:  5,735 Paperbacks & Hardcovers

Catelynn, Conquering Chaos:  2,415 Paperbacks & Hardcovers

Kail, Hustle and Heart:  1,731 Hardcovers

Maci, Bulletproof: 1,397 Paperbacks*

Farrah, My Teenage Dream Ended:  1,169 Paperbacks & Hardcovers

Amber, Never Too Late:  1,157 Paperbacks & Hardcovers

Janelle, Read Between the Lines:  From the Diary of a Teenage Mom:  301 Hardcovers

Maci, I Wasn't Born Bulletproof: Lessons I've Learned (So You Don't Have To):  265 Hardcovers

These figures may be off, but they're straight outta Novel Rank's Total Sales Estimates.

*Amazon doesn't list a hardcover version of Bulletproof for some reason, so there are no numbers for it.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Don't know about profit, but Amazon didn't ship much of anything from any of them, according to Novel Rank.  Maybe everyone who orders from Amazon has Kindle.

Kail, Pride Over Pity:  5,735 Paperbacks & Hardcovers

Catelynn, Conquering Chaos:  2,415 Paperbacks & Hardcovers

Kail, Hustle and Heart:  1,731 Hardcovers

Maci, Bulletproof: 1,397 Paperbacks*

Farrah, My Teenage Dream Ended:  1,169 Paperbacks & Hardcovers

Amber, Never Too Late:  1,157 Paperbacks & Hardcovers

Janelle, Read Between the Lines:  From the Diary of a Teenage Mom:  301 Hardcovers

Maci, I Wasn't Born Bulletproof: Lessons I've Learned (So You Don't Have To):  265 Hardcovers

These figures may be off, but they're straight outta Novel Rank's Total Sales Estimates.

*Amazon doesn't list a hardcover version of Bulletproof for some reason, so there are no numbers for it.

I see Cate did not in fact conquer chaos!!  

I have no interest in reading a book by any of them, and I don't usually mind a good tell all book, but I will pass on these.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Kristina is a real woman, bad grammar and all. Amber is nowhere in her league. 

I know this is unfair,  but I am willing to overlook Kristina's grammatical errors, and chalk it up to autocorrect. 

But not for Amber. She's just stupid.

• Love 9