Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Wasn't that before Christopher decided to be on the show?

I'm not sure but I think so.  It was posted again and seems even more true now... ??

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/06/11/teen-mom-amber-portwood-confirms-breakup-with-matt-baier-in-late-night-instagram-video-exclusive-details/

The Ashley’s insider provided more info on this.

“There are a lot of legal issues between the two of them that would have to be worked through first for Matt to be formally put out,” the source tells The Ashley. “There is some stuff that would need to be wrapped up before they can officially call it quits. More may come out by next month.”

I'm wondering is this is from Shawn since he was there this past week.  They both have said Amber asks the family to sell stories so they are the ones getting paid.  I'm not familiar with how all that works.

I'd imagine "legal issues" would involve getting Matt out and off the lease. Of course, that is if he's actually leaving. He's been there long enough that in some states, on the lease or not, he'd be considered a tennant. Maybe they will get an episode on Judge Judy !!

• Love 5

Can Amber just leave, if Matt is on the lease and won't go? It seems insane to live with someone you are no longer romantically involved with just because your names are on the lease. She makes 300,000 a year.

• Love 4
On 6/9/2017 at 6:17 AM, ginger90 said:

Damage to the house has been seen on the show itself. Pictures of it posted here have been screen shots from the show.

Thanks. That's ridiculous. They apparently have no respect for the property of others. Also - if the dogs are doing that they're obviously not getting enough stimulation/attention.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, OwlBwise2 said:

Looking at the faucet, it looks as if the ring is on her right hand. UNLESS she had flipped the photo before posting it. Can anyone get closer to the writing on that label of the bottle on her counter?

That is the same ring she is seen wearing in that photo of Leah wearing sunglasses. In the reflection you can see Amber's hand. Remember, Amber wore TWO engagements rings, one on each hand. She bought both of them.

1 hour ago, poopchute said:

Can Amber just leave, if Matt is on the lease and won't go? It seems insane to live with someone you are no longer romantically involved with just because your names are on the lease. She makes 300,000 a year.

I feel like we go through this every week. lol  Not pointing you out, mind you. Just that it seems we have had this conversation not too long ago when we were speculating whether Matt was still in Amber's life after the cheating/sexting thing came out. 

Amber can leave anytime she wants. Whether she has the money to go anywhere else is a different story. She doesn't want to live with anyone else. She wants her OWN place. She can't afford it because she owes money to the IRS. She has shitty credit. She has left damaged property in her wake. Who, in their right mind, will rent out a place to her? Amber has also spent her money like it was coming out of her ass. We also know from her that Matt stole $120k of her money. Who knows how much more he took, how much she allowed him to have, and how much they pay in bills per month. That girl is likely in the red as far as money is concerned. She won't get paid until this season is over. 

I posted this before, but I don't mind reposting. If Amber's name is on the lease, she needs to pay. If Matt's name is on the lease, he needs to pay. If both of their names are on the lease, they are both responsible to pay. If Matt is NOT on the lease, he can still remain on the property as a legal tenant and claim he has a legal right to be there, depending on Indiana laws. Each state has laws about who has a legal right to remain on the premises. Here in California, one has a legal right to stay put if they lived in a particular resident for at least 30 days even if they are NOT on a lease. If Matt has the utilities hooked up in his name, he is considered a tenant. He can remain. He would need to be evicted, but that is a process. And we know how Matt is when it comes time to serving him with documents. He avoided service in the past when it came to him being sued by creditors. Police won't help because it is a civil matter. It is not considered trespassing. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, poopchute said:

But...but...they BOUGHT that house.  Just ask them and they'll tell you.  People don't understand that they bought it from a "private investor," and that is why their names aren't listed as owners on the property tax roll or anywhere else.  

• Love 15

I agree with GreatKazu - every State is different re eviction. I live in DC which is very tenant friendly and we own a rental house on Capitol Hill. It's a very nice house (my husband's before marriage) and luckily we've had no issues. I've heard some nightmare stories. 

My profession is commercial real estate (I buy over-priced office buildings for institutional investors - lucky me?) and my previous company had their own property management arm. Tale of Two Cities. We had properties in Prince Georges County, MD and evicting a tenant was multi-court appearances, year long+ process. We also had properties in Northern Virginia and evicting was basically changing the locks after court notice with short time to cure. We had a tenant in NoVa who was about three months behind in rent and our PM joked about kicking them out just cause she could being so frustrated over PG. BTW - they were the only ones that actually ended up paying their rent...

Commercial tries to get a guarantor for the lease (ie - if tenant has a more credit worthy parent company). Residential generally insists if tenant has no credit (I did it for my best friend's son in college - she had bad credit through no real fault of her own). Amber's so stupid she probably has him on the lease (see also - Jenelle and David and "the land").

Generally for residential that means she can't kick him out without a lengthy court process but she is wholly responsible for the rent even if she doesn't want him there and he's not paying. LL can go after either party for non-payment/damages - but will pick the one with the deepest pockets. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

17 books sold in June?!!!

7 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

17 books sold in June?!!!

I broke the quote box...

but my point was that's not even a copy for each of his children and their moms.

• Love 20
9 minutes ago, leighroda said:

You did seem to break the quote box (see blank above). That's impressive. I thought that would have been me with my cringe worthy tech skills.

But I'd like to nominate you for post of the day! Too funny...

Matt and Melissa Gorga - Soul Sisters!

• Love 3

On the possibility of her going to college: “I am not in school right now. I don’t have time… I would like to go to school someday, to go for sociology like I had planned.”

You don't have time???? What is going on in your life that you don't have time? You have all the damn time in the world!

On money: [When a fan asked her if her net worth was really $280,0000]: “Hahaha no, that’s just one of my cars.” [She was implying that she makes much, much more than that amount.] “Money doesn’t buy you happiness…obviously.”

Amber has a $280k leased car??? In what world does the woman who sits on her ass and does nothing all day need that kind of expensive car? 

On Farrah Abraham: “I really don’t have a vendetta against this chick. I’ve never not been cool with her.”

Amber also stated that she was leaving Indiana in a few days to head to Los Angeles, where she would be staying for 18 days. She did not, however, tells fans why she was heading to California for such an extended period of time.

Bolding mine: Could have fooled me. I guess when she ran across the stage she wasn't trying to hit Farrah, she was simply trying to hug her. 

• Love 7

The Ashley's site has worn thin for me lately. I do believe that a lot of her information comes from the cast members directly, and some probably come from the production teams. However, I've found her posting incorrect information more and more, and rarely correcting it when additional information becomes available. These "sources" are now selling their stories to TMZ, Radar, etc., and I don't think she is getting as much new information as she used to get from them. The Ashley is nowhere near as bad as All About the Tea, though. Their site sucks, my firewall hates it, and the grammar is awful. They also come to conclusions that make no sense based on the information they provide.

If the PTV poster had sent the comment about Amber directly to The Ashley, she would have posted it was confirmed, but since it was posted here, she says:

(Again, The Ashley advises that you take everything attributed to the audience member with a grain of salt until The Ashley can officially confirm it, or it is shown on television.)

Even though she stated earlier:

(Please remember that The Ashley is labeling the Reunion information as ‘report’ because she has been unable to confirm that the person did attend the event. However, many of the details provided by the person in their post are consistent with how the Reunions that The Ashley has attended/had eyes at have run.)

Oh piss off! You are not the know-all-be-all of the Teen Mom franchise. She probably never even tried to contact Jac. It shouldn't annoy me as much as it is, but it just seems so rude and dismissive. 

• Love 7
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

Amber is extremely jealous of Gary and the life he has provided for his family...it could have been Amber's...but she's a fuck up.

It would never have been Amber's because if Gary had stuck with Amber, his life would have taken a different turn, financially, emotionally, and so many other ways. Gary was able to provide himself, his wife, and their children this great life because he has a loving, respectful, trusting, and admiral wife who is not an addict. She is not lazy. She takes her job as a SAHM very seriously. She adores her spouse and he adores her. They are not involved in petty fights or any sort of DV. She respects her husband's financial decisions and doesn't seem to blow through their money like it is coming out of her butt. They use coupons, they are frugal, and they don't spend their money on frivolous materialistic things. That is not how Amber likes to live as we have seen throughout the seasons. She has nitpicked and badgered Gary for his budget and thrifty ways. She has abused him. She is verbally abusive to him and all of this happens in front of their child.

There is no way she would be enjoying the farm life because she would prefer a McMansion with dogs and cats put away in a room while driving expenses cars. Amber is the Lisa from the tv show Green Acres except she is the broke-ass version of her. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 19

This just in:

Amber Portwood's relationship with Matt Baier isn't over by any means.

As the couple continues to face reports that their romance is struggling, the Teen Mom star is setting the record straight once and for all.

"We're working things out. We're working on our issues," Amber shared with E! News exclusively. "That's all that needs to be said."

In fact, E! News has learned that the pair is still living together as the house they share is in both of their names.

The clarification comes after some fans watched the reality star on Instagram Live this weekend where she addressed her romantic life.

http://www.eonline.com/news/860614/teen-mom-s-amber-portwood-clarifies-her-relationship-status-with-matt-baier

• Love 4

Yeah, I figured she was still with him. In her Instagram interview she specifically said "don't say bad things about him." No reason for her to say that unless she was still with him. She needs people to back-off saying shit about him because Matt gets angry and then he takes it out on her. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

You don't have time???? What is going on in your life that you don't have time? You have all the damn time in the world!

Amber has a $280k leased car??? In what world does the woman who sits on her ass and does nothing all day need that kind of expensive car? 

Bolding mine: Could have fooled me. I guess when she ran across the stage she wasn't trying to hit Farrah, she was simply trying to hug her. 

Amber's as high as her boyfriend. $280K car? Does she mean her likely $60K leased Cadillac or the Corvette? Did we miss the very high end custom Aston Martin? 

Which makes me chuckle about Farrah's "boyfriend". He's driving a likely leased $120K Mercedes. I assume that's with the TM money. He's basically a property manager. His real estate "investments" seem to be the "Buy Cash For Homes Now" variety. You know - the ads you see on telephone poles around neighborhoods with lots of foreclosures...

• Love 4
(edited)

Amber has had too many fake outs with breaking up with Matt, I had a feeling this was just another false alarm, she was too intentional in not breaking ties completely... if someone did even one of the many things Matt has done it would be over in my book, in fact I have broken up with people over much much less than what Matt has done, so when she was saying all that "I'm single" etc, I didn't buy it. Matts claws are too deep in her, and I wouldn't be shocked if this most recent break up was a publicity stunt for his book (clearly a failed one). Ambers emotions just never fit what she was allegedly saying, when she was mad she was included in the book signing, she was more mad at the "haterz" than anyone potentially involved in booking. We saw her beat Gary, and she threatened juijitzu on anyone who dared challenge her, yet she was relatively calm/serene that she ended her engagement with Matt. I just can't believe Matt so clearly screwed her over but she only had love for him... I think she was in on the whole thing, they needed to drum up sales and they thought a controversy would be their ticket.

Edited by leighroda
  • Love 8

I can't believe that so many of these people spend so much time focusing on "the haterz." I get quite a bit of hate mail. Some of us on here are Facebook friends and you've probably seen some of the crappy things people say to me in the comments. I have never "gone off" on any of them, though, or made any kind of public brouhaha over it. I just grit my teeth, delete them, and then bitch them out to my husband. Moving right along...Amber and Matt, however, seem to have made fighting with and worrying about the haterz their full time job. No wonder she is always so tired. It must be exhausting to put so much effort into fighting with everyone and their brother. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

I can't believe that so many of these people spend so much time focusing on "the haterz." I get quite a bit of hate mail. Some of us on here are Facebook friends and you've probably seen some of the crappy things people say to me in the comments. I have never "gone off" on any of them, though, or made any kind of public brouhaha over it. I just grit my teeth, delete them, and then bitch them out to my husband. Moving right along...Amber and Matt, however, seem to have made fighting with and worrying about the haterz their full time job. No wonder she is always so tired. It must be exhausting to put so much effort into fighting with everyone and their brother. 

These idiots cannot decipher people who disagree with them versus trolls. They act as if no one cannot have an opinion or you know, actually base their opinion on the facts presented to them by the idiots themselves. 

• Love 9

I am literally falling asleep, but trying to grab these before they are gone. They are probably not in order, and you may have to click on them to get it to play. Amber is on a roll and sounds wasted.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Thanks for the affirmation about not being on Facebook! I have a profile (picture is my beautiful, now dead Akita mix) but really haven't checked in years. I have like 10 friends. You're a better person than I - I'd totally go off on all of them...my old nickname is Ghetto Girl. Given to me by my self-described, non-ghetto, homegrown DC black friends. So they say...I can argue the fact with a few of them about attitude -  but apparently I still win.

Don't mess with my dogs - especially when I'm crossing the street or letting them go in a public tree box you don't actually own...I'm older and better now...kind of...

• Love 1
11 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

She doesn't want to live with anyone else.

That's pretty much my point. I was more responding to the posts that were acting like they are forced to be together due to a lease.  If she wants to leave then just leave! To say it's because of a lease seems silly.

• Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

How the hell is her face so thin in these videos? On TV it is watermelon round.

They have filters that thin you out. 

So many screengrabs of her pupils on Reddit. As the kids says, "she high AF."

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 11

She has been slow blinking and spaced out for a while now.    In that interview when she was in jail she had a completely different affect.   It's a shame that she has regressed so badly.   

• Love 5
(edited)
11 hours ago, Christina said:

The Ashley's site has worn thin for me lately. I do believe that a lot of her information comes from the cast members directly, and some probably come from the production teams. However, I've found her posting incorrect information more and more, and rarely correcting it when additional information becomes available. These "sources" are now selling their stories to TMZ, Radar, etc., and I don't think she is getting as much new information as she used to get from them. The Ashley is nowhere near as bad as All About the Tea, though. Their site sucks, my firewall hates it, and the grammar is awful. They also come to conclusions that make no sense based on the information they provide.

I agree. I used to love The Ashley, but now, on top of posting incorrect information, much of the articles posted have such a pro teen mom slant to them. I get that she doesn't want to alienate her sources by openly mocking them, but she used to snark in a very subtle way that was super entertaining. Now she's turning into as much of an ass kisser as all the other fan sites, and treating quotes from cast members as gospel truth, like they're incapable of lying and embellishing.

I don't think for one second Amber is done with Matt. She wants the attention and all the compliments from fans telling her how smart and strong and what a catch she is, but she doesn't want to be alone and finding a new boyfriend will take more effort than just believing whatever Matt tells her.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, mamadrama said:

My WORST selling book gets twice that in a month and it came out 13 years ago. This makes me gleeful. I am going to hell.

If so, I'll see you there: I don't think I could have added "Best Selling Author matt baier" to the list of things about the current reality without going insane. That might have been the tipping point where I actually convinced myself that I needed to start looking for the nearest stargate. THE CHEVRONS ARE LOCKING!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, poopchute said:

That's pretty much my point. I was more responding to the posts that were acting like they are forced to be together due to a lease.  If she wants to leave then just leave! To say it's because of a lease seems silly.

When you are in an abusive relationship you can find yourself doing many things that look and sound "silly" to others. If simply packing your stuff and walking away was all it took, it would happen more frequently. Unfortunately, in most of these cases, EVERYTHING is wrapped up in the other person-from leases to cars to bank accounts. And trying to come unraveled from them is often so overwhelming that the person doesn't even want to try. And they are too embarassed to ask for, or accept, help.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

When you are in an abusive relationship you can find yourself doing many things that look and sound "silly" to others. If simply packing your stuff and walking away was all it took, it would happen more frequently. Unfortunately, in most of these cases, EVERYTHING is wrapped up in the other person-from leases to cars to bank accounts. And trying to come unraveled from them is often so overwhelming that the person doesn't even want to try. And they are too embarassed to ask for, or accept, help.

I agree with this to a point. It's hard to feel sympathy for her because she is such a despicable person that has victimized others, including Gary and Leah, but unlikable people aren't immune to being victims themselves. Amber has always had a limited number of people that care about her (father dead, mother frequently battling her own demons, well meaning friends pushed away in favor of enablers), she has addiction issues, and she's below average in terms of intelligence. While she's a complete bitch, she's also an ideal victim for a serial abuser and manipulator like Matt.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I agree with this to a point. It's hard to feel sympathy for her because she is such a despicable person that has victimized others, including Gary and Leah, but unlikable people aren't immune to being victims themselves. Amber has always had a limited number of people that care about her (father dead, mother frequently battling her own demons, well meaning friends pushed away in favor of enablers), she has addiction issues, and she's below average in terms of intelligence. While she's a complete bitch, she's also an ideal victim for a serial abuser and manipulator like Matt.

Her unlikability definitely makes it more difficult to have sympathy for her-especially considering that she had been an abuser herself.

• Love 11
On 2017-6-11 at 0:12 AM, druzy said:

Leah with her mom & sister:

I tweet Gary often about the wonderful wife he has in Kristina,

and to keep up the good work caring for both Leah and his other daughter.

Postitive affirmations!

• Love 5
13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Yeah, I figured she was still with him. In her Instagram interview she specifically said "don't say bad things about him." No reason for her to say that unless she was still with him. She needs people to back-off saying shit about him because Matt gets angry and then he takes it out on her. 

I bet she will never leave the guy. Never.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

I did have sympathy for a while, and I said I could put aside my differences to support her if she would just leave Matt... but since then she has just made too many speeches about how people who are concerned are just haters, how she is so much smarter, a boss bitch in and out of prison (ps is that really funny to anyone else... I highly doubt anyone in prison was ever scared of her, and in the grand scheme of prison life her sentence was like 2 weeks) how she's not naive, etc... in real life if I were actually concerned I could even look past and see it for what it is (insecurity) but I just lost sympathy/empathy for Amber, so I just watch from the outside to watch the inevitable implosion of all this. I feel a little bad watching someone self destruct, but like I said she has implied too many times that those of us concerned are dumb for me to feel too bad anymore.

• Love 5

Her unlikability definitely makes it more difficult to have sympathy for her-especially considering that she had been an abuser herself.

And there is no doubt in my mind Amber is still an abuser. No doubt she lays hands on Matt just as he lays hands on her. Amber would still be beating Gary up if they were together. She went after Farrah and did her best to hit her upside her head. That abuser is still there and has only gotten worse. That girl has not changed. Prison has not changed her. Why should it? She only went because she couldn't handle doing probation and getting into a program to help her with her addiction. 

Amber has ignored and neglected her daughter. She chooses Matt over Leah time and time again. Any POS who can't bother to be a parent gets no sympathy from me. Amber has also verbally insulted Matt's exes. She has referred to them as weak and said they deserved what happened to them. Guess what Ambie? YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU TOLERATE. Karma has already visited you with Matt taking over $120k of your money. How many more visits will it take? Frankly, I don't care. Fuck her over, Matt. I will sit here with my popcorn and enjoy watching it play out. Yeah, I am going to hell. No fucks to give. 

Very true.

The thing is, many DV victims don't always have control of the money or have access to the kind of finances that Amber has. Amber could go to her family. Amber has resources. It isn't as if her life is going to be tossed upside down by leaving Matt. Many DV victims' lives are drastically changed when they do leave. Many have to get a restraining order. Some have to go in hiding. Some haven't worked and are now forced with figuring out what to do to support themselves. Some don't have family to run to. Amber doesn't have any of those worries. All she has is a possible broken lease that she would have to pay, and we know she will get her check in a few weeks for her "services". 

• Love 10