Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

And I'd imagine the chances of being sexually harassed when you're like second in command at your OWN FAMILY's company or first in command at YOUR company (started with family money, of course), are much, much lower than the chances of it happening to us plebeians who can't just quit when we have bills to pay anyway...

Hey, she's a strong woman. She wouldn't be born into a family that couldn't provide her those advantages in the first place, because she's a strong woman.

• Love 8

She has stacks of cash because neither Amber or Matt have bank accounts! That's how they avoid getting the money garnished! How long until we see Matt has IRS problems, too? The gambling, the book, the TM $ he might be getting? All paid without tax withholding. He'll trip up soon.

Also, why do I feel her Instagram video aligns somehow with Matt's comment on the show about how he'll spill the beans on how horrible she is? Something fishy to me. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Did anyone post here yet that these two human dumpster fires are joining their trash combustion forces with Marriage Boot Camp? TheAshley's got it up there and it would make sense with Amber being in California for 18 days. Yep, 41, male, married, gainfully employed...and reading TheAshley and posting about it here. Thanks a lot, English degree from Rutgers :). 

lol  We are all guilty of reading the gossip sites. Hey, I am ten years older than you. 

Someone had posted that information somewhere on one of these threads earlier today. 

• Love 5
(edited)
56 minutes ago, Bblack3 said:

The gambling, the book, the TM $ he might be getting? All paid without tax withholding. He'll trip up soon.

Haha, yep!  Something tells me the book won't cause too many problems, though.  17 copies sold can't be a whole lot of income for him.  Lol

Edited by MissMel
missed a word
  • Love 17
7 hours ago, RamonaSenomar said:

<<handpats>>  Amber, you're such a good mom!

And don't forget that she is such a STRONG woman.

Such a piece of work. Just because a person has money,

sure does not make them have any CLASS. She is such

a perfect example of that.

• Love 8
On 6/13/2017 at 0:07 PM, druzy said:

This thread needs a different name. The posters here are so witty I'm sure we can find a better name. I was thinking Boss Bitch but Amber would love that.

Amber, the couch is her kryptonite. 

Amber, daddy's little punk ass bitch. 

Amber, a faux real woman. 

She gives us so much to work with 

• Love 7

Amber: Straight Outta Anderson

Amber: Mo' Money Mo' Tax Problems

Amber: From Rags to Drag Me off the Couch

Amber: Boss Bitch with a Safe

Amber: Only Ugly Girls' Pay Taxes. (Credit of Marge Gunderson.)

Amber: I Really Suck

• Love 19
9 hours ago, Tatum said:

I must have missed that one. That just makes me see red. I wonder if it ever occurred to the little rocket scientist that maybe Ivanka, with all her resources and money and fame, would not be an ideal candidate for sexual harassment and she wouldn't find herself in that position because of factors that have nothing  to do with her strength and moral character. Much easier for someone in Ivanka's position to blow the whistle than some of her counterparts.

This conversation reminded me of an interview I saw with Tyra Banks. She was doing press for her talk show or a book release, I think, and something was mentioned about someone being in an abusive relationship and wondering why they didn't leave. I didn't read her book or watch the show, so I just don't remember for sure, but the interview didn't have anything to do with her being in an abusive relationship until she volunteered the story in support of the battered woman that everyone was questioning.

Anyhow, she said that she was once in a violent, abusive relationship. It may not have been known before she said it that day, at least it wasn't by me since I didn't really follow her. She said that she was in the bathroom looking at her bruised body in the mirror and wondering why she was with the man. At that time, she was more successful, more known, had her own money and home, and didn't need him. She then realized that she didn't even like the man, and had no idea how she ended up there. It wasn't the first time he abused her and it wasn't only physical abuse, but it was the moment she realized she didn't need to stay with him. That clarity struck out of nowhere, and it still took her a bit to leave him. 

Abuse can happen to anyone, which everyone but Amber realizes, and it makes her look like anything but a strong woman. Blaming victims for being victimized is just another way she shows that she is an abusive piece of shit herself, and allows me to continue enjoying disliking her, and anticipating her crash and burn. 

• Love 16
(edited)

Blaming victims for being victimized is just another way she shows that she is an abusive piece of shit herself, and allows me to continue enjoying disliking her, and anticipating her crash and burn.

Agree with your post, but this part I really love. 

2 hours ago, LunaMia said:

Amber needs a badass name to go with her badass attitude:

Too Fat - Too Short is already taken

Heavy A

MC Doom - being with Matt she is doomed for sure

Busta 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Agree with your post, but this part I really love. 

Amber needs a badass name to go with her badass attitude:

Too Fat - Too Short is already taken

Heavy A

MC Doom - being with Matt she is doomed for sure

Busta 

Bwhaha. 

Or Bitchface Killah in honor of her favorite group; Wu Tang.

Matt can be Ol' Dirty Bastard. No name change needed, obviously. 

• Love 16
(edited)
14 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Unless you don't trust banks like some people's Memaw, why the hell would anyone who receives a huge MTV CHECK like Amber have that much cash laying around to grab and flip through at a moment's notice? Is it because Matt won't let her have her debit card so she had to stash away cash (seems that would be too smart) or is it because she's making lots of cash-only transactions? I mean, I hear most dealers won't take a check or card....

And I'd imagine the chances of being sexually harassed when you're like second in command at your OWN FAMILY's company or first in command at YOUR company (started with family money, of course), are much, much lower than the chances of it happening to us plebeians who can't just quit when we have bills to pay anyway...

Amber CAN quit Matt. He's not a Teen Mom, she is. She is forgetting the power she has in this relationship. 

Also, Amber is an idiot. Anyone can google her address from the show, break in while she's advertising on social media that she's out of town in CA or whatever, and go straight to the big wad of cash she leaves next to her bed. This chick....

1 minute ago, beesknees said:

Amber's the one who'd better take a screen shot of her fanning those hundos for future reference.  That long MTV money isn't gonna be around forever boss bitch, er, Amber.  Then what are you gonna do?  Fall back on your faux fashion/make up website?   Mmmmkay.  Hear that?  Its the IRS knocking on your door.  Keep flashing those wads.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 1/12/2017 at 5:04 PM, mamadrama said:

go away box

It's gotten to the point where the real tragedy here is that these people's parents didn't practice safe sex.  I'm being extremely generous in this comment.  

Gary just needs to take Leah and run.

Edited by Calicocats
  • Love 5

This comment on a tweet of Amber's made me laugh!

arnold canales @arnoldcanales1 5h

Replying to @AmberLPortwood

Do you ever answer your fans back, if we ask questions?

And she hasn't replied yet, lol

• Love 6

If she's a real estate owner... I just made a pop tart... I'm a baker.

its one thing to be a real estate AGENT and actually sell houses, or a land lord and actually have tenets... but just owning real estate isn't really note worthy enough for a twitter profile.

• Love 20
Just now, leighroda said:

its one thing to be a real estate AGENT and actually sell houses, or a land lord and actually have tenets... but just owning real estate isn't really note worthy enough for a twitter profile.

She doesn't even own any real estate. I believe it was established that the "flipped" houses were purchased in the name of an LLC which was owned by Matt, correct? I mean, she paid the money to buy the houses, but at no point was she the owner. Plus, they "flipped" them, so they are now owned by whatever idiot was dumb enough to buy from Matt.

• Love 12

@Tatum Oh I know, you're right, she's renting where she lives, a true person working in real estate would recognize that is ridiculous and the first property they would own would be the one they live in. I wasn't serious that I believe she is even a real estate owner...  just making fun that she feels like being one is noteworthy enough for a profile title.

• Love 11

?? somewhere Theresa Diguidice (however you spell it) is laughing her a$$ off at Amber flashing that cash and talking about how much money she has. Girl, I don't care how tough you want to tell me your Midwest a$$ is, the IRS is the baddest B in town and you just poured gasoline on their beef with you. Learn from Tre, they will get you and I can't wait.

btw, her video, ? Tell me what a real woman you are and then explain why a real woman with so much going for her has to date some loser grandpa that chose her, like, 4th on his TeenMom-girlfriend hunt (after Farrah!) and is currently clowning her on her million dollar franchise every day. With results like that, you must be so proud. 

I was almost starting to feel bad for her because Matt is embarrassing her so bad but then she posts that rant and calls viewers losers and jealous and whatever else and I'm like, nah, let her get what she deserves. BewBew has her life on the farm with Gary and her ImprovementMom, so she will be ok. 

• Love 23
11 hours ago, LunaMia said:

Bwhaha. 

Or Bitchface Killah in honor of her favorite group; Wu Tang.

Matt can be Ol' Dirty Bastard. No name change needed, obviously. 

lol  good ones. 

Amber is no badass bitch. She will be a broke ass bitch soon.

Seeing how Amber flashes her money around like 50 Cent, maybe her moniker should be Pennylicious. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, druzy said:

2 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber lists "Real Estate Owner" on her Twitter profile-lol. 

0a.png

Anyone else having issues with the quote box? Go away, box.

Anyhooo, I LOVE how the word 'make-up' got crammed in there after she added it to her "boutique". Did "baby hooker make-up" have too many characters? Is that why there's no space between words?

Also, it's very klassy and haute to call it make-up instead of Cosmetics. She is such an ignorant slice of trash.

• Love 12

LOL at Bitchface Killah and Ol' Dirty Bastard. Of course, Matt can't really rap to "cause you say you got my baby and I know it ain't true" since, you know, it is true. Unfortunately.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ArtTypeGirl said:

?? somewhere Theresa Diguidice (however you spell it) is laughing her a$$ off at Amber flashing that cash and talking about how much money she has. Girl, I don't care how tough you want to tell me your Midwest a$$ is, the IRS is the baddest B in town and you just poured gasoline on their beef with you. Learn from Tre, they will get you and I can't wait. 

Since she's such a badass, she may want to Google "Al Capone IRS" and see how that worked out for one of the most notorious, badass gangsters in U.S. History....

• Love 10
18 hours ago, LunaMia said:

One more to add, if I may ...

Amber:  Cash Me Ousside, Howbow Dah

• Love 12
5 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber lists "Real Estate Owner" on her Twitter profile-lol. 

0a.png

Can we talk about why the hell you would have that as your profile picture when you get professional photos taken for the show all the time? Her boobs look ridiculous and she's eating, what, a mini Klondike golden potato?  It looks like an unflattering picture that a parody account would use rather than her real account. 

• Love 19
53 minutes ago, saratothej said:

Can we talk about why the hell you would have that as your profile picture when you get professional photos taken for the show all the time? Her boobs look ridiculous and she's eating, what, a mini Klondike golden potato?  It looks like an unflattering picture that a parody account would use rather than her real account. 

Professional photos don't have a filter/app that shrinks her pumpkin head. 

• Love 12

Amber is so pathetic and ridiculous.  She tries so hard to look like she is classy, sophisticated, and upper-class.  Instead, she just constantly shows how she is trash and no amount of MTV money is going to change that - especially when we all know that this gravy train is about to be over and she will be out of cash in about 5 months.  Years ago there was that horrible show Flavor of Love that was about getting Flava Flave a woman.  There was a girl on there whose name I can't remember who was always walking around in these evening gowns trying to look so sophisticated.  Instead, she just looked like a child playing dress up.  That's what Amber reminds me of.  She goes through her Marilyn Monroe phase, her"haute" phase, and whatever other weird phases she goes through, but it doesn't change the fact that she looks and acts like trash.  Sure, Gary and Christina might not be flashy, but they take care of themselves, their home, and their family. In my book, that makes them classier than Amber and Matt could ever hope to be.

• Love 21

Just saw the scene in New York, do you forgive daddy, are you still going to marry me.........and the fact he didn't know Amber was mic'd. I have to say that was the best scene ever!

• Love 9

Check out the dent in the wall.  The dogs didn't do that one.

Just now, ginger90 said:

Just saw the scene in New York, do you forgive daddy, are you still going to marry me.........and the fact he didn't know Amber was mic'd. I have to say that was the best scene ever!

I liked that the fact she asked him if he was and he said no.  If he wasn't, he wasn't getting any camera time.  So, again, why was he there?  Apparently all the guys got the memo but grease slick ignored it.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, MissMel said:

No comment on the picture but MMA?  Mixed Martial Arts?  Is that similar to what she was doing the last time she was drugged up, when she abused Gary?  If so, I'm conflicted.  

Yes, she is referring to the Mixed Martial Arts class she attends every other year. I'm not familiar with MMA but I believe it's a full contact combative sport. Amber was in full contact and combative with Gary, so I would say yes, a drugged up Amber was using MMA when she abused Gary. JMO. 

• Love 5

It is.  What she used to take was called something else, Kro Magna?  Something like that but it does seem like the same thing.  I think the judge ordered her to stop taking those classes.  I don't know, it just seems like this is a bad idea right now.  I have no problem with anyone being able to defend themselves, especially if Matt is putting his hands on her.  After that last rant she went on though, she seems to perceive aggression where it doesn't really exist and reacts to that perception.  I don't know.  I guess I feel like there is really something going on here and not just her being stubborn or ignorant.  Does that make sense?  

In other words, I don't feel comfortable watching this play out if it goes from just 'stupid reality show participation' to an actual serious situation.  Again.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, leighroda said:

Was it frosted blueberry by any chance? Those are my favorite!

As for that 40 minute video-  the first thing that came to mind was I can picture her doing the exact same video, saying the exact same things, 20 years from now.  Maybe we'll all still be here posting together when she does.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, MissMel said:

It is.  What she used to take was called something else, Kro Magna?  Something like that but it does seem like the same thing.  I think the judge ordered her to stop taking those classes.  I don't know, it just seems like this is a bad idea right now.  I have no problem with anyone being able to defend themselves, especially if Matt is putting his hands on her.  After that last rant she went on though, she seems to perceive aggression where it doesn't really exist and reacts to that perception.  I don't know.  I guess I feel like there is really something going on here and not just her being stubborn or ignorant.  Does that make sense?  

In other words, I don't feel comfortable watching this play out if it goes from just 'stupid reality show participation' to an actual serious situation.  Again.

Krav Maga. Brazilian Jui Jistu. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, MissMel said:

Check out the dent in the wall.  The dogs didn't do that one.

I liked that the fact she asked him if he was and he said no.  If he wasn't, he wasn't getting any camera time.  So, again, why was he there?  Apparently all the guys got the memo but grease slick ignored it.

How does she not break her neck trying to get that chin to look defined?! 

• Love 9

The difference between Kristina and Amber. She gives what they no longer need to those who do -- when Amber moves to a new place, she leaves everything behind to get dumped into the trash. 

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

The difference between Kristina and Amber. She gives what they no longer need to those who do -- when Amber moves to a new place, she leaves everything behind to get dumped into the trash. 

That's because it is trash. No need to kick a needy family while they are down by giving them shitbag's furniture.

• Love 11