Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Is that Amber's cousin next to her?  If she's there, that means it is over with Matt. Praise baby Jesus!!!

Not so fast. Krystal was in the "Being Matt" special. Lol. I won't celebrate until Matts out of Ambers house trying to sell stories about Amber for Money for hotel stays - as he will be homeless.

She actually has a decent voice and I like her new hairstyle. If she has dumped Matt then the post breakup look is rocking.

I wish Catelynn would shut the hell up so we could actually here her. Catelynn thinks she's so wild and out and has to over shout over everyone to be heard. 

Nice to see Catelynn and Ambers depression on high in the video. It's amazing how they can pull themselves out of the slumps for clubs and vacations instead of parent teacher conferences. You know, I did originally start this post saying positive things about Amber lol. They suck.

• Love 19
10 hours ago, butterbody said:

The creativity of some people gives me life.

Who's next to Amber? I thought it was Farrah at first but I think that's Farrah on the end.

1 hour ago, Meatball said:

Add not being able to sing at all to the list of things Amber can't do but probably thinks she's the greatest at.

she's better at it than I am!  (that is saying nothing at all, but I always give people that credit when it's due.)

• Love 4

Eh, she seems like she can sing along and stay in tune. Better than a lot of people but not necessarily professional level talent. But I would bet her IG exploded with people telling she should have a record deal. If Amber was slightly more active than a dead sloth she'd probably start her own Youtube channel.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

I can't even really hear her...thanks to Cate's constant "whoo!"s in the background.

Can anyone tell what song she is singing?

I think I heard her say Adele!?

ETA: I didn't realize someone already answered. ?

Edited by Calm81
On 6/2/2017 at 5:17 PM, saratothej said:

It is interesting. I'm sure he carefully thought out how to word his response so that it didn't sound like he was denying the sex to Tiffany...but also in a way that he could defend to Amber/anyone else and claim it wasn't an admission.  However, at this point, he probably did not expect that she was recording this.  If someone said to me, "...and we had sex..." I'd definitely correct them immediately if that wasn't the case and Matt never corrected her. 

EXACTLY!

Also I know I'm late to the party but I just watched "being Matt" 

oh boy..... that was a doozy. At least Brooklyn seems normal and both her and Andrew seem well adjusted. 

• Love 2

Ehhh, that was alright. She has a decent voice, but would need to some training to sound really good. She went off pitch several times. 

(Could have heard better if Cate hadn't been making sure SHE was heard.)

• Love 4
(edited)
On June 3, 2017 at 2:22 AM, mittsigirl said:

Amber's fan is such an idiot!!

No way would Amber want custody of Leah!

I also am on Team Kristina.

Exactly. If she watched the show, this "fan" would know:

A) Amber doesn't really want to parent or have custody of Leah; and 

B) if Amber took Leah to the mall, she wouldn't be walking/shopping right alongside Leah. She'd be "testing" out the beds in the Sleep Number Store while Leah did whatever. Or Amber would just be at home and would have had Matt drop Leah off at the mall and drive away. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14
(edited)

So, here's my prediction on the Matt situation:

Matt goes to "rehab" for 30 days for a drug problem he never had. In reality, it will either be him just spending a month at a resort on Amber's dime or he'll go to a rehab facility that is like a resort.  Either way, he'll get a 30 day vacation away from Amber to think up his next scheme.  He'll come back, in total control of his "addiction" issues and Amber will be so damn pleased! He can then continue to try to trick her into marriage. All will be back to "normal".

Edited by saratothej
  • Love 16
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Cate posted a video of Amber singing

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8Tq4MBEuy/

Did she film this while on a boat. Why is it moving around like that? 

3 hours ago, Meatball said:

Add not being able to sing at all to the list of things Amber can't do but probably thinks she's the greatest at.

Agree. 

Matt AND Amber will be at that book signing. In Indiana. lol 

That youtube horror movie trailer is funny. Look at costume designer credit: teen_mom_screenshot.jpggner...Hahaha: 

• Love 6

Amber was flat and the fact that she was slouched over on another goddamn couch while squeezing out those notes like it's so effortless was incredibly annoying. You don't have to sing well to know or say she sucks!

Is it alright if I mention I have a degree in music and actually can sing better than the whale, I mean Amber?

• Love 9
13 hours ago, saratothej said:

Matt goes to "rehab" for 30 days for a drug problem he never had. In reality, it will either be him just spending a month at a resort on Amber's dime or he'll go to a rehab facility that is like a resort.  Either way, he'll get a 30 day vacation away from Amber to think up his next scheme.  He'll come back, in total control of his "addiction" issues and Amber will be so damn pleased! He can then continue to try to trick her into marriage. All will be back to "normal".

Yeah, strong woman my ass.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, saratothej said:

Don't forget the most nefarious feature here: he'll get 30 days of direct exposure to addict-speak, meaning he can refresh his bag of tricks for sympathy stories he'll get to star in whenever he recounts them. 

• Love 19

Does anyone know how Kristina's eldest daughter is doing?  They mentioned her being hospitalized on a few episodes so it would be nice to have a little follow up. I hope she is doing much better. 

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Seems Amber has switched from the couch to chairs lately. Boy does she have some ugly chairs!

But they're haute!  That makes them fancy because it's French, I believe.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, butterbody said:

Ick. Did y'all see the previews for next week? Does she call him daddy???

He calls himself daddy to her ("Do you forgive daddy?"). You know he says that during sex as well. Let me go bleach my brain now! 

• Love 6

I call my husband daddy because he's the father of my child!! They share no children together and he's certainly no sugar daddy. His own children don't call him dad they call him Matt! Guess he needs that validation from a woman young enough to be his child.

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, Direwolf said:

He calls himself daddy to her ("Do you forgive daddy?"). You know he says that during sex as well. Let me go bleach my brain now! 

That is so damn gross when a guy insists on calling himself Daddy to his partner. Sick.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, KittyKat133 said:

I call my husband daddy because he's the father of my child!! They share no children together and he's certainly no sugar daddy. His own children don't call him dad they call him Matt! Guess he needs that validation from a woman young enough to be his child.

and we all know that when he & Amber break up, there's gonna be more women in his life....probably someone who sees him on TV and seeks him out.  sounds impossible, but probably exactly what's gonna happen

Just now, Tatum said:

That is so damn gross when a guy insists on calling himself Daddy to his partner. Sick.

this all makes me feel like I did after the last episode of Silicon Valley (if you watch you'll get it, if you don't I love you all too much to ruin you w/that info.)

• Love 1

Amber is such a loser. She's so jealous of the life Gary and Kristina have. The whole "I'm sad about not getting Leah for longer so I'll skip karate and the drop off" is such bullshit. How about she spend every second possible with her kid if she misses her so much? Ugh, it makes me stabby. She deserves all the hell Matt is going to put her through. 

Is medical marijuana legal in Indiana? Because the camera lingered on a green prescription container on her counter that is 100% marijuana. 

• Love 14
16 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Just a little more damage...

ambie10.JPG.7eecb107fd0d9abdd3ae759a7c2c6f75.JPG

Just wondering... why would dogs do this?  Are they not being taken out enough for walks?  Are they not being feed well?  Are they not properly trained?

All of my friends have dogs and I have never seen this.

• Love 4

I'm guessing the dogs are left locked up all day with no attention paid to them. We saw last episode them left outside wanting to come in and Matt said he couldn't let them in (why?!) and also didn't go outside to the dogs so I think they just mostly ignore them. They would have gotten more attention in whatever shelters they were rescued from.

• Love 10

According to someone on the Porkwood twitter, who went, Matt didn't show up for the book signing, no explanation. They were told Amber was confused about the time, and she didn't show up either.

• Love 12

I don't know with the TM cast members canceling book signings at the last minute . I seem to remember Kail did this as well without notice. Unless they are very ill or have a family emergency, It seems very unprofessional of them. They should at least notify people a day before via social media, so people don't waste their time

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

According to someone on the Porkwood twitter, who went, Matt didn't show up for the book signing, no explanation. They were told Amber was confused about the time, and she didn't show up either.

Did anyone even show up? I wonder if he feels humiliated to go thinking he will show up to an empty book signing, aside from people seeking to harass him.

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, MissMel said:

Just a little more damage...

ambie10.JPG.7eecb107fd0d9abdd3ae759a7c2c6f75.JPG

That is horrible! I am pissed and that is not even my property. I am pissed because clearly you can see the device there to keep the dogs confined in that small space. How I wish animal control would get involved. 

Oh, and how quaint of Amber to give advice to Brianna on the After Show. Amber told her to be honest and real. Oh really, Amber? When are you ever honest and real you fucking psycho? 

When Gary told Amber to not let Leah stay up late, Amber turns to Gary, makes a face and tells him she is her mother. GTFOH. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 15
(edited)
8 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

When Gary told Amber to not let Leah stay up late, Amber turns to Gary, makes a face and tells him she is her mother. GTFOH. 

Then Amber tells Leah "... stay up all night." and Leah imitates her through the glass. That part made me laugh.

Edited by OwlBwise2
Fix a word.
36 minutes ago, OwlBwise2 said:

Then Amber tells Leah "... stay up all night." and Leah imitates her through the glass. That part made me laugh.

It was infuriating to me because it clearly shows Amber, for all her talk about being a good mom, she ignores the other parent's advice about their child's sleep schedule. Leah won't take Amber seriously because to her she thinks it is funny. Amber doesn't abide by rules in the real world and she is teaching that to her own daughter. 

• Love 15
(edited)

Tweets between Michael and Gary.  Amber tried to swipe her talons across Farrah's face, and Matt knocked her father to the ground ('cause he's so badass) but the girls are friends.  I would almost bet Farrah asked her father to be the go-between because Amber and Gnat are so damn nasty.  At least, Gary and Micheal can put the petty crap aside for the girls.  Give Gary another gold star:

garytime1.thumb.JPG.60ffd730c2919d2fe570ea99bcfdab66.JPG

garytime2.thumb.JPG.6a2b772f28ab39307bfa812b7c036a17.JPG

garytime3.thumb.JPG.5e81b5eb93a1de5c6f89b865abf2b427.JPG

garytime5.thumb.JPG.ff6f793a06a09433fd8c7b5b042a1d17.JPG

I guess Amber did get the gift per Krystal?  I don't know, I just tried to put the tweets in order instead of reading them from bottom up.  Some of us older folks have a harder time understanding this Twitter thing.  garytime4.thumb.JPG.49c50c8d36aede41192f9564e4343ffc.JPG

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 10