Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

I was just going to post a screenshot of that tweet above. 

That "Morgan" person didn't want to put it on blast on Twitter, but she did. She put Kristina on blast and made a blatant accusation. Is that account legit? Could it be Matt or Amber fucking around and trying to make Kristina look bad? 

• Love 11

I can't imagine Kristina letting Leah run all around the mall. She probably let the kid go into Claire's by herself and sat on a bench outside with the little sister. It's hard to steer a stroller into that store. What a creep!!  Did Amber retweet this?

• Love 14
23 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Amber... please email me atmorganwhitneybrock@gmail.com. I live in frankton and I have info to tell you about christina when I was at the

Morgan Brock @morganwbrock23·1h

At the mall yesterday and it's about christina letting Leah run around the mall and shop all by herself. I have pics

Just for you. Mom-to-mom I wanted you to know cause you deserve to get her back! I just felt like you should know: plus there is more to it

That you also need to know, but I don't want to put everything on blast on here. So please email me and then I will give you my number girl

Title your email with your name so I can find it in my email when you do email me because I have a ton of emails in there lol!

Really?  My eyes hurt after reading this.

I can barely even read this. Is it one of Matt's minions? 

• Love 1

Apparently,  Amber and Matt broke up again. I can't keep track anymore. He isn't expected to show up at the reunion. THe cynical part of me thinks that he isn't showing up because he doesn't want to have to explain his behavior with the producer, telling her to go blow someone to keep the footage off the screen. Among many other things. THey are probably just saying they are broken up to give him a pass. 

http://celebrityinsider.org/matt-baier-bails-on-teen-mom-og-reunion-episode-amber-portwood-reveals-new-beginning-41694/

• Love 2

And really telling Amber to email her?  I would like to email the account and give her a piece of my mind... I highly doubt it's what it seemed.  Kids get away sometimes, you don't necessarily have to keep an 8 yr old on a leash, I don't want to sound like I'm justifying not paying attention, because that is an issue, but I just find it hard to believe Kristina let her loose in the mall without a care.

• Love 15
21 hours ago, saratothej said:

Cancer mom is Tiffany, not Michelle. There's no Michelle that I know of.

@Calm81, I think you pretty much nailed it. It's bizarre. Seems like Matt is more concerned about this FBI investigation than the cheating. I guess he's trying to take the focus off the sex? Dude is so messed up. Amber is so damn stupid. As far as I'm concerned, Matt admitted on that recording that he and Tiffany boned. I assume Amber has heard it and if she's stupid enough to stay with him after that, then that's her idiotic choice. I don't care if Matt does have some blackmail on her. What could possibly be so bad? 

Yeah this is what I truly don't get. He clearly says they had sex. Is that not an issue for Amber or is she so stupid that she still doesn't believe he did, or...?????

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Yeah this is what I truly don't get. He clearly says they had sex. Is that not an issue for Amber or is she so stupid that she still doesn't believe he did, or...?????

Matt apparently said, "Go ahead and tell Amba we had sex." Not sure if he actually admitted to it. I didn't hear the whole thing. Someone posted that comment on the previous page and posted he never admitted to having sex. 

Can anyone confirm? 

6 minutes ago, leighroda said:

And really telling Amber to email her?  I would like to email the account and give her a piece of my mind... I highly doubt it's what it seemed.  Kids get away sometimes, you don't necessarily have to keep an 8 yr old on a leash, I don't want to sound like I'm justifying not paying attention, because that is an issue, but I just find it hard to believe Kristina let her loose in the mall without a care.

Do it. Pretend you are Amber. lol 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I can barely even read this. Is it one of Matt's minions? 

I don't know.  It's somebody telling Amber her child was running around the mall, unsupervised by Kristina, and she has pictures.  

5 minutes ago, leighroda said:

Exactly.  Now why would I contact you after you scoped out my child at the mall?  That's just nuts.  

Where was Jeff?

• Love 9
(edited)
8 minutes ago, alexa said:

I must have missed something down the line... who is Jeff that everyone keeps talking about? 

Jeff is Matt's best bud. He puts the blame on him for everything. And I mean everything. When Matt contacted Jenelle and Farrah via Twitter, he later told Amber it was really Jeff who contacted them and pretended to be him. Jeff is his fall guy.

Did Matt blame Jeff for his relapse? 

I think the police would be interested in someone having taken photos of Leah without an adult's permission. It is crazy that someone admitted to having taken photos of her in the mall. That is stalking. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

Did Matt blame Jeff for his relapse?

Not yet, that I know of.  I told y'all though, it's coming.  Matt didn't blackout on pills-Jeff did.  It's always Jeff.  

1 minute ago, leighroda said:

No, he, he blamed the haters for the relapse.

???

• Love 5
(edited)

bm14.thumb.JPG.fee82d7793a97a954383a7d220194aa8.JPG

This is Jeff, Matt's friend.  The friend that does all the bad stuff Matt won't own up to doing.  That's not Matt's girlfriend, or his daughter, or his friends Wayne and Annette.  They're all Jeff's, not Matt's.  It always Jeff.

(it's like when my kids were little and I'd ask 'who did this?'  'I don't know'  "I don't know doesn't live here, try again." 'Mom!'  'Nope, I don't think mom did it, either. Try again.'  "it was me!" 'ok, now we're on to something'.  That Jeff. )

Edited by MissMel
added some words
  • Love 8
(edited)
37 minutes ago, leighroda said:

And really telling Amber to email her?  I would like to email the account and give her a piece of my mind... 

If only you could crack the code of what to put in the subject line so she would read it.

This is why no amount of money would make me sign away my children's privacy just to be on tv.  That is a a major creeper move, to sneakily take photos of a child because you feel it's your moral duty to tattle to her non-custodial parent. 

Edit: To be clear, I am Team Kristina on this one.  Letting an almost 9 year old child have a little freedom is a good way to allow the child to build trust and I bet Kristina was close by.

Edited by TaxNerd
  • Love 14
28 minutes ago, TaxNerd said:

If only you could crack the code of what to put in the subject line so she would read it.

This is why no amount of money would make me sign away my children's privacy just to be on tv.  That is a a major creeper move, to sneakily take photos of a child because you feel it's your moral duty to tattle to her non-custodial parent. 

Edit: To be clear, I am Team Kristina on this one.  Letting an almost 9 year old child have a little freedom is a good way to allow the child to build trust and I bet Kristina was close by.

I am Team Kristina as well. 

I can remember a lot of things I did when I was 8 years old and no adult was around. I was allowed to walk into McDonald's all by myself and order my meal. I felt all grown up. lol 

I walked home from school. 

I walked or rode my bike to the store near our home. It was five blocks away.

My friends and I went trick-or-treating by ourselves in the dark! 

Spare me about a 7 or 8 year old being in an enclosed mall with their parent at a distance. Fucking psycho. 

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I am Team Kristina as well. 

I can remember a lot of things I did when I was 8 years old and no adult was around. I was allowed to walk into McDonald's all by myself and order my meal. I felt all grown up. lol 

I walked home from school. 

I walked or rode my bike to the store near our home. It was five blocks away.

My friends and I went trick-or-treating by ourselves in the dark! 

Spare me about a 7 or 8 year old being in an enclosed mall with their parent at a distance. Fucking psycho. 

Haha, me too.  My parents owned a little restaurant about 2 blocks away.  It was breakfast and lunch hours.  Hungry at 6PM?  Better grab the keys and jump on your bike.  Don't forget to lock up when you leave.  I managed to survive.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Haha, me too.  My parents owned a little restaurant about 2 blocks away.  It was breakfast and lunch hours.  Hungry at 6PM?  Better grab the keys and jump on your bike.  Don't forget to lock up when you leave.  I managed to survive.

I was also a latch key kid. I either went home or I would go to our family business after-school.

I am horrified that anyone thinks Amber deserves to have any amount of custody of Leah. It must be Jeff who tweeted that shit. lol

• Love 13

As a child, yes my friends & I were unsupervised all over the neighborhood all the time. My mom was home doing God knows what while I was out playing, at the pool, etc.

Where I live today, children are legally not supposed to be unsupervised until they are 12.  However, I picture this the same as the rest of you: Leah Leanne was at the mall with her mom Kristina, during daytime hours, and they were separated by some small distance. No big deal. Even on her worst day, Kristina is a better and more involved parent than Amba.

That link to the 685th report of Amba and Matt's breakup. "Amba knows he has nowhere to go if they break up ...!" Why does he have nowhere to go ?! He's an able-bodied man of 45. He can't get a damn job and support himself ?

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I was also a latch key kid. I either went home or I would go to our family business after-school.

I am horrified that anyone thinks Amber deserves to have any amount of custody of Leah. It must be Jeff who tweeted that shit. lol

Haha, it's always Jeff.  He tweeted that.  

OT: It was so much fun.  My dad taught me how to count back change when I was 7.  I ran the register in the cafe.  One Sunday, our normal church crowd came in, and the preacher's wife came to the register with her bill.  "I'm paying with a hundred dollar bill today.  I'd feel better if your mom was here while you ring it up."  "Why? I can count."  Oh lord, I thought my mom was going to eat me alive for saying that.  Lol, she just laughed.

• Love 12

I get that kids now don't have the freedom that a lot of us had as children, but for goodness sake, it's not like Gary and Kristina live in a large city and were letting Leah roam free in a random mall in Chicago/New York/LA or whatever large city is near them.  Amber, who can barely stay conscious when Leah is with her has no room to criticize. I really wish Gary had some form of action he could take against this person, I don't know that there is much he could do, but it's ridiculous...Kristina and Gary have nothing to prove, they don't need Ambers psycho fans following stalking them trying to find something wrong... if there was any true concern for leah why didn't this person notify a security officer that this child was wandering alone? If it was really about Leah's safety what good is following taking pictures that prove nothing really going to help? I hate to say this because I don't even want to put it into the universe, but what would stop a person like this from trying to take leah to either prove her point or give her to Amber...clearly they aren't rational.

• Love 10
(edited)
5 hours ago, MissMel said:

Amber... please email me atmorganwhitneybrock@gmail.com. I live in frankton and I have info to tell you about christina when I was at the

At the mall yesterday and it's about christina letting Leah run around the mall and shop all by herself. I have pics

Just for you. Mom-to-mom I wanted you to know cause you deserve to get her back! I just felt like you should know: plus there is more to it

That you also need to know, but I don't want to put everything on blast on here. So please email me and then I will give you my number girl

Title your email with your name so I can find it in my email when you do email me because I have a ton of emails in there lol!

Really?  My eyes hurt after reading this.

Where are these from?

Disregard, found it.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 1

fast forward to like 5:23

It's like he says the words but he said it in such a sarcastic way that I don't take it as an admission. I take it as a threat don't most. He kind of says "go ahead Tiffany tell Amber we fucked I don't care it's not gonna destroy anything" he doesn't actually say that they had sex he just says he could tell her that. I'm just kind of picking it apart .

My 9-year-old takes his dog on a walk around the block every day. When we were at the store earlier, I forgot something and asked him to back and get it. He was gone for several minutes, walking around alone in the store. *gasp* Call CPS! 

I would be more bothered that some rando is creeping on my kid in the mall, than the fact that Leah wasn't glued to Kristina's side the entire time. 

• Love 19

If it was that dire a freaking situation, why would this person tweet Amber? And the next day, besides? There's always security at a mall, and 911 isn't that hard to remember, is it? I would say the same if it was Amber and not Kristina.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, KittyKat133 said:

It's like he says the words but he said it in such a sarcastic way that I don't take it as an admission. I take it as a threat don't most. He kind of says "go ahead Tiffany tell Amber we fucked I don't care it's not gonna destroy anything" he doesn't actually say that they had sex he just says he could tell her that. I'm just kind of picking it apart .

It is interesting. I'm sure he carefully thought out how to word his response so that it didn't sound like he was denying the sex to Tiffany...but also in a way that he could defend to Amber/anyone else and claim it wasn't an admission.  However, at this point, he probably did not expect that she was recording this.  If someone said to me, "...and we had sex..." I'd definitely correct them immediately if that wasn't the case and Matt never corrected her. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

My 9-year-old takes his dog on a walk around the block every day. When we were at the store earlier, I forgot something and asked him to back and get it. He was gone for several minutes, walking around alone in the store. *gasp* Call CPS! 

I would be more bothered that some rando is creeping on my kid in the mall, than the fact that Leah wasn't glued to Kristina's side the entire time. 

Same here. He even walks to friend's houses by himself. I don't supervise him when he's in our backyard.  

• Love 5
5 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kids never learn to grow up and take care of themselves if parents don't afford them the opportunity.  It actually makes me smile to think of Leah running around like a banshee in a shopping mall.  It's fun to be a kid.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

Thanks for showing us what he actually said. It is not an admittance. It is a dare. Go ahead, tell Amber. She won't believe you type of scenario. 

3 hours ago, leighroda said:

*snip*... if there was any true concern for leah why didn't this person notify a security officer that this child was wandering alone? If it was really about Leah's safety what good is following taking pictures that prove nothing really going to help? I hate to say this because I don't even want to put it into the universe, but what would stop a person like this from trying to take leah to either prove her point or give her to Amber...clearly they aren't rational.

Thank you! 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

Amber's fan is such an idiot!!

No way would Amber want custody of Leah!

I also am on Team Kristina.

Whoever this  Morgan Brock person is, they are very young, or immature. 

Also,  agree @butterbody. Double barf!

http://www.inquisitr.com/4265913/teen-mom-og-amber-portwood-and-matt-baier-are-still-together-despite-cryptic-post-on-twitter/amp/

We know he is going to hang on however he can.  I have one question, what "relationship" are they trying to work on? The one where he emotionally manipulates her? Sounds about right.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, butterbody said:

Barf

http://www.inquisitr.com/4265913/teen-mom-og-amber-portwood-and-matt-baier-are-still-together-despite-cryptic-post-on-twitter/amp/

I hope they stay together forever. Amber deserves every shitty thing he will do to her.

Zero sympathy for her. Zero.

She has no one to blame but herself when she's left an emotional and financial wreck when he inevitably leaves her high and dry. There's been at least a dozen serious red flags about this guy, and she still keeps him around. She's basically giving a psychopath the green light to treat her however he wants, since she believes whatever BS lie he feeds her. It's probably such a joke to him at this point. He literally brought his side chick to their Vegas vacation, paraded her in front of Amber, and then banged her (twice) behind Amber's back. All this guy has to do is say it was Jeff, and he's good to go till his next scandal is exposed.

• Love 24
(edited)

Flashback to season 1 when Amber called out Gary as a "fat lazy ass" as the camera shows a cat litter box overflowing with shit and the house a mess. You will also see a Marilyn Monroe wall-hanging in the room on the floor. This was when Gary was working full-time (FF past the commercial): http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/parlap/teen-mom-sneak-peek-threats

Amber admits Gary does the work of caring for Leah while she sleeps in (season 1):

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/0koywf/teen-mom-stepping-up

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

These season one clips are so depressing. I was feeling annoyed with my husband but the clips cleared that right up! Teenage parenthood is such a terrible idea. I am so grateful to be in my 30s with a wonderful husband as my daughter's father. 

I think Kail breastfeed her kids, which I give her mad props for. Breastfeeding means you're doing the night wakings and it is so hard to do it for months and months. My husband gets up when the baby is up for the day and I get a few hours of solid sleep before she needs to eat again. I highly doubt that was Amber and Gary's deal though. 

• Love 3
On 6/2/2017 at 2:17 PM, saratothej said:

It is interesting. I'm sure he carefully thought out how to word his response so that it didn't sound like he was denying the sex to Tiffany...but also in a way that he could defend to Amber/anyone else and claim it wasn't an admission.  However, at this point, he probably did not expect that she was recording this.  If someone said to me, "...and we had sex..." I'd definitely correct them immediately if that wasn't the case and Matt never corrected her. 

Ah, yeah. When I heard it I took it as an admission, I can see how he could justify it to Amber as "not one" though. But I agree that if they didn't, there's no way he wouldn't have said "what?!" the first time she said "we fucked." You'd be too shocked by the massive lie to stay silent...

• Love 5

These season one clips are so depressing

Yet so real, raw, and honest. This was back before the MTV money train came in. Hearing Amber talk in later episodes about needing government assistance to help her get a place, is the kind of thing that made this show worth watching. What makes this show so damn depressing now, is the amount of money and access these people have to medical and mental health care and yet, they are stunted and stuck in a rut by their own choosing. 

• Love 13
On 6/3/2017 at 1:08 PM, ginger90 said:

It involved a trip to New York, and the show....but she got up to see Leah

https://mobile.twitter.com/ItsGaryTime/status/871028330660843521/photo/1

I love this picture, because while Gary may his arms around both baby mamas, he's turned toward Kristina. Amber is all posey, while Kristina just looks like a normal mom. Leah is willing to become a zombie to get away from her mom. LOL, body language says it all. 

• Love 13

What a damn mess. I'm new to twitter so imagine my surprise to click on a link and see my face here saying OMG to Matt. I can't even remember what is was about but I must follow someone  that follows him. YUK! I don't follow anyone I don't like. With this group I follow ZERO. Oh Mimi Jen if she counts. She's not very active though. Amber and Matt and JEFF suck.

• Love 2

Yeah it's annoying, I actually have a friend (I use that term loosely, more an acquaintence) who is one of the leg humpers who tells them (the teen moms) how great they are in hopes of being noticed, so I catch a lot because she retweets. The same thing happens when I'll look and see a trump tweet (this isn't a political statement of who I believe should/shouldn't be president but more a general I have twitter for entertainment purposes and don't really mix politics in general) and be like wtf, when did I follow him!? But will later realize it was someone retweeted.

• Love 2