Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

I'm surprised Gary commented.

The mall person says

Morgan Mitchell

@morganwbrock23Replying to @Gia_shawty @AmberLPortwood 

And do you know I talked to Amber and I told her everything I seen and sent the pics to her and deleted them after I did

10:14 PM - 6 Jun 2017

• Love 2

Please, please, please, let whatever Amber is doing "free for her fans" to make up for the book signing debacle be next weekend. I'll be in Indy for a wedding and will head to wherever I need to be. *Fingers Crossed*

• Love 12

Remember the sea cruise that was supposed to happen this month with Kail, Amber, and Maci that eventually had to be canceled because of lack of ticket sales? lol  Six people at a book-signing? I hope those six people were there to slam those two the way those two ladies did to Kail at her book signing. 

I am so happy Michael and Gary are not allowing the drama to sever any relationship they have regarding the girls. I bet it burns up Amber to know Farrah has sent clothing and other items from Sophia's store to Leah for her to wear. OMG I can only imagine the shit that Gary will have to endure from Amber. You know she will call him and bitch him out for allowing Leah to wear Sophia Laurent clothing. She will also chew him out for even being cordial to Michael. Poor Gary. 

Oh, and I can't believe I'm about to say this, but good for Farrah, filing a cease and desist order, without her to crow about that's half of Matt and Ambers narrative.

@leighroda what???? Did I miss something? 

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, leighroda said:

@GreatKazu someone posted this further up in the thread... is US weekly so idk the accuracy but it's out there. http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/farrah-abraham-i-sent-amber-portwood-a-cease-and-desist-w486140

Ugh, one of my biggest pet peeves is not knowing the past tense of see is saw... not seen... she needs to spend a little less time stalking the children of d list celebs and work a little more on grammar. 

Thanks. I missed that link. Now, if only B&T would put one on Catelynn and Tyler. 

• Love 8
40 minutes ago, leighroda said:

@GreatKazu someone posted this further up in the thread... is US weekly so idk the accuracy but it's out there. http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/farrah-abraham-i-sent-amber-portwood-a-cease-and-desist-w486140

Ugh, one of my biggest pet peeves is not knowing the past tense of see is saw... not seen... she needs to spend a little less time stalking the children of d list celebs and work a little more on grammar. 

Amen to that.  It sounds so redneckish to me. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

From that tweet, it doesn't sound like Amber gave Herman to Tiffany. It sounds like they gave him back to the shelter/humane society, etc and Tiffany was the one who rescued him. OR.....Herman ran away and no one bothered to look for him. Definitely better for Herman. 

Looks like Herman is a big Rottie! You can't lock a dog like that up!

So glad he is gone, what a dumb, mean, cruel, ignorant bitch!!

Oh, she makes me soo mad, should NEVER be allowed to have a dog,

and certainly never have custody of Leah!

• Love 8

I have been to several book signings. Barnes & Noble are very thorough and accurate with the book signings and the information they put out there in their advertisements. They would NEVER put someone's name in the advertising, on social media, or anywhere such as the wristband and line ticket if they were not going to appear.  

From the book signings I have attended at B&N, one has to go early in the morning to purchase the book. You can go later, but the earlier you go, the better your chances are to be in the front of the line. You will then be given a line ticket or a wristband that will save you a spot in the line. At least a few hours before the time of the book signing, B&N has a good idea of how many people will be showing up. It is important for them to have an idea of how many people will be there for the event so they know how many people they will be dealing with for security reasons and such. They have to get the store ready for possibly a large crowd. I bet you someone in Matt's camp went to ask B&N about how many people were expected or how many books had been sold. If not, Matt & Amber drove by and saw there was no line of people. Amber had one of her fake meltdowns and left. Just like she does when the reunion shows don't go as she planned. 

• Love 22
17 hours ago, poopchute said:

I'm trying to picture my mom, when I was 7 years old, calling someone a dumb bitch at 2 in the morning. Hmm.

My mother is an alcoholic and a manic depressive, and she never pulled a stunt like this.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, bethster2000 said:

My mother is an alcoholic and a manic depressive, and she never pulled a stunt like this.

Yeah, really makes her sound like she is soo full of LOVE!

Wonder if Ms. Monroe ever spoke to the public like that?!

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

I have been to several book signings. Barnes & Noble are very thorough and accurate with the book signings and the information they put out there in their advertisements. They would NEVER put someone's name in the advertising, on social media, or anywhere such as the wristband and line ticket if they were not going to appear.  

From the book signings I have attended at B&N, one has to go early in the morning to purchase the book. You can go later, but the earlier you go, the better your chances are to be in the front of the line. You will then be given a line ticket or a wristband that will save you a spot in the line. At least a few hours before the time of the book signing, B&N has a good idea of how many people will be showing up. It is important for them to have an idea of how many people will be there for the event so they know how many people they will be dealing with for security reasons and such. They have to get the store ready for possibly a large crowd. I bet you someone in Matt's camp went to ask B&N about how many people were expected or how many books had been sold. If not, Matt & Amber drove by and saw there was no line of people. Amber had one of her fake meltdowns and left. Just like she does when the reunion shows don't go as she planned. 

Yes. B&N is a large corporation, not some mom and pop bookstore.  They were both scheduled to appear and they both flaked out. I doubt B&N will schedule them again. 

• Love 11

This may be me starting a conspiracy theory but I really don't think that Amber would lie about not knowing about the book signing. What I have a feeling happened is Matt used her, just like he always does, to try to drum up sales for his crappy book. I still have no idea why someone would offer him a book deal, but they did, only he wrote fiction rather than a biography. 

Something obviously happened between Matt and Amber. I can see Matt setting her up by saying it was cancelled or maybe just never telling her about it just to damage her reputation more. He , or should I say Jeff, called into b and n to say they were ambers management and she's not coming. The only reason I don't think amber is lying is because I doubt she would turn down the opportunity to Whore herself out in exchange for publicity AND the fact that she is trying to make up for it by planning something else. She seemed truly in the dark. She did not have a prepared "I'm a victim" excuse when confronted. Matt is def behind this somehow. It's all a part of his plan I'm sure. He's like Mr. burns and Jeff is his . Smithers. 

• Love 8

I am pretty sure Barnes and Noble would have confirmed and contracted with Matt and Amber's publicists or agents to ensure they would both be there. Barnes and Noble are not going to take the word of one "author" that another "author" will show up. B&N need confirmation so they can prepare such as acquiring enough books for the signing and to sell extra copies. If Amber was due to show up, B&N would need enough copies of her book not just Matt's. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I have done book signings at many B&N stores. I am with you;  they are very professional. No way they would have put her name on there if someone hadn't told them. I hope they do a statement. Add me to the list that thinks Matt did a drive by and bailed.

• Love 15
34 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I am pretty sure Barnes and Noble would have confirmed and contracted with Matt and Amber's publicists or agents to ensure they would both be there. Barnes and Noble are not going to take the word of one "author" that another "author" will show up. B&N need confirmation so they can prepare such as acquiring enough books for the signing and to sell extra copies. If Amber was due to show up, B&N would need enough copies of her book not just Matt's. 

Matt could have pretended to be her publicist. He might have booked her alongside of him to hope for bigger publicity. My husband coordinates my booksignings and events for me since he works as my manager. I had a publicist until my publishing company had budget cuts. Some indie authors even work with bookstores and coordinate directly. In these cases, the author supplies the books and the store sells them on consignment.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, KittyKat133 said:

This may be me starting a conspiracy theory but I really don't think that Amber would lie about not knowing about the book signing. What I have a feeling happened is Matt used her, just like he always does, to try to drum up sales for his crappy book. I still have no idea why someone would offer him a book deal, but they did, only he wrote fiction rather than a biography. 

Something obviously happened between Matt and Amber. I can see Matt setting her up by saying it was cancelled or maybe just never telling her about it just to damage her reputation more. He , or should I say Jeff, called into b and n to say they were ambers management and she's not coming. The only reason I don't think amber is lying is because I doubt she would turn down the opportunity to Whore herself out in exchange for publicity AND the fact that she is trying to make up for it by planning something else. She seemed truly in the dark. She did not have a prepared "I'm a victim" excuse when confronted. Matt is def behind this somehow. It's all a part of his plan I'm sure. He's like Mr. burns and Jeff is his . Smithers. 

They have the same publicist. Amber can't lie her way out of this. She knows that her "fans" will blame everything on Matt. Amber loves to be the victim. Everything happens to poor Amber.

• Love 4
(edited)

I sure hope this isn't another ploy to gain more "news" about Matts crappy "book" as I'm sensing a publicity stunt.

Has the book been officially released? I'm really hoping that his book bombs.

I think it was foolish for Matt to put out a book so prematurely - he was a teen mom boyfriend nothing special. That's like keiffer putting out a  book.

Sadly, because he's on Tv and there are curious people in the world, he may sell maybe a couple thousand copies.

ETA: Amber isn't following Matt on twitter anymore 

I just found the release date for the book. June 13th. I kept remembering June 6th as the official date reason why I was confused.

There are already 6 negative reviews for his book on Amazon. Is that even allowed without a verified buyer purchase? I hate Matt and I hope the book bombs but I don't agree with people leaving negative reviews without making a prior purchase.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 5

Book signing or not, she sure wasn't sending love calling one person a dumb bitch and the other trash. So much anger AGAIN coming from her. The reunion show and now this. Sorry, not sorry, Amber about your man. He was a loser and Farrah was one of the first to tell you. Gary also tried and all you did was blow up on both of them over what? A scummy piece of shit. These people have known you longer and despite what she says, they were trying to look out for her. So she shouldn't be mad at Gary, Farrah, or her fans. The only two she should be mad at is herself and Matt.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

She's "horrified" over the book signing but not the multiple allegations of rape against Matt. Okay. 

That is what pisses me off most about her. OK, I can concede it is possible she honestly wasn't aware her name was being billed for the signing. I mean, she isn't smart, she's not observant, she doesn't question Matt on anything, and lives in her life in an drunken, anxiety pill haze. I don't know either way, but it's not impossible she really didn't know.

That said, I only have so much sympathy for someone insisting on burying her head in the sand. Amber doesn't know a lot of bad things about Matt because she doesn't want to know. And she only gets pissed at him when he does something that negatively impacts her. His treatment of women and his own offspring are fair game, as long as it doesn't hurt Amber. Selfish little idiot.

• Love 15
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I'm surprised Gary commented.

The mall person says

Morgan Mitchell

@morganwbrock23Replying to @Gia_shawty @AmberLPortwood 

And do you know I talked to Amber and I told her everything I seen and sent the pics to her and deleted them after I did

10:14 PM - 6 Jun 2017

This twitter tatletale is making things worse!

She published her personal email, then emailed pictures of Leah to the first person who responded and claimed they were Amber.

• Love 9
(edited)
14 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I am so happy Michael and Gary are not allowing the drama to sever any relationship they have regarding the girls. I bet it burns up Amber to know Farrah has sent clothing and other items from Sophia's store to Leah for her to wear. OMG I can only imagine the shit that Gary will have to endure from Amber. You know she will call him and bitch him out for allowing Leah to wear Sophia Laurent clothing. She will also chew him out for even being cordial to Michael. Poor Gary. 

Well I sure as hell wouldn't answer the phone if that bitch called. Didn't Gary have to buy Leah a phone because that pig won't answer the phone on the rare occasion she has Leah?

LOL! Publicist has to be thinking their career is in the toilet with these two shitbags as clients.

Edited by Mr. Minor
  • Love 5
(edited)

I don't think Matt could have done a drive-by though since according to his Instagram story he was in the Atlanta airport at around the same time. That's why this whole thing is so strange. It's not like he was sitting at home doing nothing, he was in another state, allegedly at a poker tournament (that's mentioned in the UPDATE section), which means he planned to bail on this event way ahead of time!

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/06/06/teen-mom-og-stars-amber-portwood-matt-baier-didnt-show-up-to-their-own-book-signing/

Edited by BXD
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Meatball said:

When someone says, "I seen..." you can bet they're not going to say "the inside of a library." So ignorant.

and I almost spit coffee all over my desk, which caused a coughing fit (perfectly work-appropriate) rather than a laughing one (not so much.)  love it!!

6 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Matt could have pretended to be her publicist. He might have booked her alongside of him to hope for bigger publicity. My husband coordinates my booksignings and events for me since he works as my manager. I had a publicist until my publishing company had budget cuts. Some indie authors even work with bookstores and coordinate directly. In these cases, the author supplies the books and the store sells them on consignment.

someone on instagram was there.  she posted that a b & n worker came out & gave everyone starbucks coffee, and told them that amber was crying on the phone "if that makes you all feel better."

• Love 8
6 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I have done book signings at many B&N stores. I am with you;  they are very professional. No way they would have put her name on there if someone hadn't told them. I hope they do a statement. Add me to the list that thinks Matt did a drive by and bailed.

Same here. I only hope there was a moment where one or both of them actually said out loud, in the parking lot, "Are we at the right store?"

I'm trying to imagine which circle of hell "Matt Baier's Publicist" falls into...is it 8? 6? 

Seriously, what's that person telling their parents when they talk to them and they get asked "So how's work going out there in Tinseltown?!? Have you booked George Clooney yet? I'm kidding son, I'm sure you're working hard. So who DO you have so far? Gotta get your foot in some doors, right?"

"Sorry dad, can't hear you so well, I've got my head in the oven and you're on speaker."

• Love 17
52 minutes ago, BXD said:

I don't think Matt could have done a drive-by though since according to his Instagram story he was in the Atlanta airport at around the same time. That's why this whole thing is so strange. It's not like he was sitting at home doing nothing, he was in another state, allegedly at a poker tournament (that's mentioned in the UPDATE section), which means he planned to bail on this event way ahead of time!

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/06/06/teen-mom-og-stars-amber-portwood-matt-baier-didnt-show-up-to-their-own-book-signing/

Until someone can prove that Matt was in another state, I don't believe his instagram story.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Until someone can prove that Matt was in another state, I don't believe his instagram story.

Exactly.

The Ashley is showing Jeff's poker results, not Matt's results. Jeff may have been gambling in Atlanta with the money he earned being Matt's buffoon. Matt may have taken off to Atlanta AFTER realizing there were not a lot of book sales for the event.  

Flights to Atlanta from Indiana are approximately one hour. Matt could have known early on how many books had been sold hours before the event. If he knew by 2 p.m. only six books had been sold, that is enough time for him to buy and jet out to Atlanta, if he indeed went to Atlanta to join his friend. 

A B&N employee noted Amber was crying. That rings like something Amber would do and it is too specific of a detail for a B&N employee - who doesn't know Amber - to mention to the six people in line. We also know Amber will turn on the waterworks when it suits her. Just think back to the recent PR vacation where she suddenly turned on the waterworks to get her the attention she so desired. 

Even if Amber was caught up in this not knowing what had happened, she is still responsible because she CHOOSES to allow that bastard to live with her and that is enough for him to continue this charade. No ounce of sympathy for her whatsoever. 

@Calm81 I thought one had to purchase a book to leave a review on Amazon. I get notified by Amazon to leave a review for products I have purchased. I never checked to see if I could leave a review of something WITHOUT having purchased an item. Even so, if six people left reviews, they likely read the previews of the book that were released a few months back. We were able to read some pages here on the board and it was enough to give it a million thumbs down. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11
14 hours ago, Meatball said:

When someone says, "I seen..." you can bet they're not going to say "the inside of a library." So ignorant.

Thems some fancy book lernin' skilz you got rite there

• Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

the six people in line

I'm pretty sure it's been stated many times, 6 people including 2 kids.  Which makes it actually 4.  Haha!  And those 4 were there to meet Amber.  And probably throw rotten eggs at Matt's greasy, disgusting eyeballs.  (I might have made that last part up.)

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 8

Guys be nice!! Poor Amber!! Everyone is mean to Amber and bad stuff always happen to Amber! People buy houses just to spite her! Poor Ambie would never ever not honor a commitment like this even if she frequently does so to her daughter. 

• Love 12
38 minutes ago, MissMel said:

I'm pretty sure it's been stated many times, 6 people including 2 kids.  Which makes it actually 4.  Haha!  And those 4 were there to meet Amber.  And probably throw rotten eggs at Matt's greasy, disgusting eyeballs.  (I might have made that last part up.)

do you know, the person on instagram said ten people in line...either they were guess-timating or they were writing Mamber fanfic (???)

but now I must ask *this* question...how young are said children and WHO WOULD BRING THEIR CHILDREN & MAKE THEM STAND IN A LINE TO HAVE A BOOK SIGNED by a guy who was NAKED ON HIS BOOK COVER AND whose title is YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA??????

sometimes this show makes me feel very, very proud of each & every choice I've ever made in my life

• Love 17

Before she got in to people being fucking bitches, this is what she tweeted

Amber Portwood 

@AmberLPortwoodReplying to @Ginger_Pisces15 @mattbEPT

This had nothing to do with me in any way!!! I was going to support him. This is sad

9:28 PM - 6 Jun 2017

• Love 2

Doesn't awesome "boss lady" Amber even use Outlook or Google Calendar to keep track of all her important appointments? Most true business women do. If she was so involved in business, you'd think she'd NEED that!

• Love 10
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I thought one had to purchase a book to leave a review on Amazon. I get notified by Amazon to leave a review for products I have purchased. I never checked to see if I could leave a review of something WITHOUT having purchased an item. Even so, if six people left reviews, they likely read the previews of the book that were released a few months back. We were able to read some pages here on the board and it was enough to give it a million thumbs down. 

You can leave reviews for items you haven't purchased, but it won't be listed as a "verified purchase". When I am READING reviews, I only pay attention to verified purchases. 

• Love 6

I just can't buy that Amber was completely in the dark about this... she might not have realized how much it was advertised she was going to be there, or maybe under the impression it was properly cancelled.  It was a signing for her book too, in fact probably moreso her book because really who wants to read Matts, I'm worried I'm going to catch an STD just walking past it. Are we really supposed to believe that Barnes and noble was waiting for Amber to get there and just going to hand her a pen and be like "btw, we want you to sign too". Up until about 2 weeks ago Matt and Amber did everything together, and this whole set up has them written all over it... I can see them having a business meeting in the bed about how great it's going to be to do a book signing together and how there are a reality tv power couple or something. 

Amber has never been especially professional about anything, I imagine she threw a I'm too depressed to sign my book fit, or wasn't aware Matt backed out, so there was no show to go on without her, but tbh she totally strikes me as someone who would flake out if she didn't feel like keeping a commitment. 

And finally her initial reaction was not what I would expect from someone who was truly blindsided and not aware she was expected to be somewhere. There was no confusion (at least based on her early tweets) she immediately lashed out. I know she doesn't react like a typical sane person would, but to immediately start cussing people out sounds more like someone who knows they were wrong and getting defensive than someone who is apologetic and wasn't aware something was expected from them. 

If she was scheduled without her knowledge she needs a new publicist... given what others have said about Barnes and noble and my own experiences with book signings I also don't believe they would have even advertised her without being 100% sure she was booked.

• Love 13

Well put @leighroda

A B&N employee stated they were on the phone with Amber and mentioned she cried. Now, they had to have known Amber's cell number in order to call her and inquire what happened. Amber's cell number is something they would have access to when B&N contracted with Mamber for the book signing. I have been to book signings, too. Those things have to be coordinated. I imagine B&N has to be able to contact the authors and that is why they had Amber's cell number. When she didn't show up at a scheduled time, they called her. Authors who have book signings have to show up early in order to prepare. This is not new for Amber. She and Kail both did a book signing tour, am I right? I recall a Teen Mom special where they showed the girls on a bus as they were going to their book signings. I think it might have been the first episode of the new Teen Mom OG season when that fallout about Farrah happened. 

• Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, MissMel said:

This is the best part!  

Edited by heatherchandler
OMG why is this posted four times??
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Amber follows me on Instagram. I feel like there's something we could do with that...

Amber followed me on Twitter, but I deleted my account two weeks ago but I have 30 days to change my mind "if there's something we could do with that.." ?

• Love 3
On 6/7/2017 at 6:52 PM, jacksgirl said:

Please, please, please, let whatever Amber is doing "free for her fans" to make up for the book signing debacle be next weekend. I'll be in Indy for a wedding and will head to wherever I need to be. *Fingers Crossed*

I'll contribute to a GoFundMe account for expenses!

That would be priceless...

• Love 2
On 6/6/2017 at 10:28 PM, Tatum said:

Well I suppose Amber probably needs all the room in the suitcase for her makeup and stupid hats so Leah can just wait for her presents. What idiot would give Amber something to give to Leah anyways? 

Eta: ha, BURN! Michael said the same thing! The producers were supposed to give Leah's gift to Gary, specifically NOT Amber. 

Exactly.

• Love 2

I think it's nice Farrah brought a gift for Leah. Here's one of Michael's tweets about it  (ONLY, lol)

Michael Abraham

@ekimabraham Jun 4

I'll find out from our producers ... they were suppose to give it to you only but if Leah gets it that is all that matters

• Love 2