Type keyword(s) to search

Something Unexpected: Seasons 1 and 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

I haven't watched it because I can't stomach McKayla, but did anyone watch the video where she goes shopping for her hospital bag?  $250.00 worth of stuff.  $250!  She got all new makeup, a beauty blender, $40 face cream.  I have never seen such a bigger spoiled brat in my life.  And according to the bonus scenes when Caelen works, she accuses him of cheating?  She literally sits on her ass all day thinking of things she wants, material things, doesn't cook, doesn't clean, doesn't watch her kid.  She posted on Twitter she wants to be induced and posts again a few hours later that she called her doctor and got an induction date.  WHY???  It's people like her and Jenelle Evans that I wish her whole world would come crashing down and reality would have to be faced.  

I'm in an Unexpected Savage group on FB and Emiley is in there.  She doesn't chat a bunch, mainly just to talk shit about Diego (his dad and cousin are in there too).  LaKasta is there.  Emiley also stated she wishes people wouldn't talk shit about her mom/family.  She said her mom has been there with her through everything and is doing the best she can.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 10/26/2018 at 10:37 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

I haven't watched it because I can't stomach McKayla, but did anyone watch the video where she goes shopping for her hospital bag?  $250.00 worth of stuff.  $250!  She got all new makeup, a beauty blender, $40 face cream.  I have never seen such a bigger spoiled brat in my life.  And according to the bonus scenes when Caelen works, she accuses him of cheating?  She literally sits on her ass all day thinking of things she wants, material things, doesn't cook, doesn't clean, doesn't watch her kid.  She posted on Twitter she wants to be induced and posts again a few hours later that she called her doctor and got an induction date.  WHY???  It's people like her and Jenelle Evans that I wish her whole world would come crashing down and reality would have to be faced.  

I'm in an Unexpected Savage group on FB and Emiley is in there.  She doesn't chat a bunch, mainly just to talk shit about Diego (his dad and cousin are in there too).  LaKasta is there.  Emiley also stated she wishes people wouldn't talk shit about her mom/family.  She said her mom has been there with her through everything and is doing the best she can.  

Oh it will all come crashing down, it is just a matter of time.  And really, her life isn't great.  She  grew up kind of poor, and now has a tiny bit of money in her pocket - she wants people to be jealous of her, because she was always jealous of others.  She's trying to show off, but she doesn't know how to do it without being straight up - "here are the things I buy!"  This ride of "fame" will be over soon, and she will be back to her crappy life.  I feel sorry for her, she doesn't seem very happy, and she still has gross Shannon as her mom!

I need to know more about this fb group!  What are Diego's dad and cousin saying??  Is it open to anyone?  Can I see the comments without joining?  I am embarrassed to join something like that, but I want to read the comments.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I need to know more about this fb group!  Wat are Diego's dad and cousin saying??  Is it open to anyone?  Can I see the comments without joining?  I am embarrassed to join something like that, but I want to read the comments.

Me, too!

• Love 4

Bridget is the mom, but she wants to be "the friend." Doesn't she realize that (most) teenagers shun their parents. It's just a part of growing up. She'll come back to you, Bridge, don't worry. Unless you continue heavily  laying on the guilt and showing no compassion when she is crying on the couch next to you.

• Love 5

Diego is a POS. He thinks he is hot stuff, but boy life is gonna hit him hard soon. Really wish Bridget and Emiley would get some counseling re communicating with each other. Also, Diego's mom has to realize the tension between the two and back the f off. You've groomed your son to think the sun rises and sets on him and there is no way in hell Diego and Emiley last more than the next year or two.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, jacksgirl said:

Diego is a POS. He thinks he is hot stuff, but boy life is gonna hit him hard soon. Really wish Bridget and Emiley would get some counseling re communicating with each other. Also, Diego's mom has to realize the tension between the two and back the f off. You've groomed your son to think the sun rises and sets on him and there is no way in hell Diego and Emiley last more than the next year or two.

Diego also plays multiple sports and they probably require practically daily practices. Last season, he didn't want to leave the batting cage to help Emiley pack her hospital bag (I thought that "watch me pack" thing was stupid), but when practices and games come, he's not going to be around much so it will be interesting. If he has his eye on a scholarship of some kind, he can't be blowing off practices and games. If Emiley's cheer practices conflict, then Diego's parents will end up babysitting all the time. Not sure if they both work but it will be interesting to see how everyone handles that.

• Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:54 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

There was all this outrage at Shannon several pages back because she mentioned his drinking.  And not just because she outed him as an alcoholic, but that it simply wasn't true, that he can have a beer or few at the end of the day, and she's a liar and a piece of shit.  I remember because I opined that Tim surely looked very old for his age, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was plenty of alcohol in his life (while also acknowledging that having someone like Shannon for a daughter could also age a person).

Sounds like Shannon may have been speaking some truth after all.

I'm not ready to say every person diagnosed with cirrhosis is an alcoholic.  Like Cindy said, some people get diagnosed with it without having a drink in their life.  My close friend's father just got diagnosed and he's a social drinker at best so it's a little premature for "I told you so" posts.   Shannon was being petty and vengeful when she said what she did and she WAS  piece of shit for doing it.  Makayla would have grown up in foster care if it wasn't for Tim and Cindy.  She needs to show a little gratitude and stop acting like a spoiled brat herself.   Shannon was pulling a classic addict move: deflection.  She's as transparent as saran wrap.

• Love 22
18 minutes ago, lezlers said:

I'm not ready to say every person diagnosed with cirrhosis is an alcoholic

I had a relative who rarely drank and died of cirrhosis.  Definitely not limited to alcoholism.

• Love 8
On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 12:26 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Timmy was all kinds of wonderful when he was an adorable, non mobile infant that she could lug around like a dolly and get all kinds of attention for. Now reality is setting in, as indeed we all predicted it would. Suddenly little Timmy is crawling, full of energy, curious and always on the go. He's not going to sit adorably on her lap or lie on his tummy in a play pen. And she's just SHOCKED by this. And he's not an attention magnet for coos and sappy smiles. She's already getting judged at Walmart when Timmy lets out a squawk or won't sit quietly in the shopping cart. And she doesn't like it. So its TIMMY's fault--he's rowdy! Seriously. An infant.

Meanwhile, she still hasn't figured out that she can hand him her keys or a rattle or some other shiny object to distract him. Dear lord. And she's going to have two under two.

It's not just McKayla.  They showed scenes from next week and Calean was saying Timmy wasn't going to get something "if he keeps acting like that" because he was moving his arm around and it was smacking Calean in the face.  A 10 MONTH OLD.  My mouth about dropped to the floor.  What do they expect from him?  To go to his room and do an hour of calculus quietly  HE'S A BABY.

• Love 6

Yay, no Lexus!

Laura's dad only thinks Tylor is the right one for her because they already had sex.

Emiley's graduation party = most awkward Backyard BBQ ever. 

I'm not a Bridget fan. At all. But Diego just smirking as she was near tears put me on edge. And his parents said not a word. In fact, I didn't see Krista say one word during that entire meeting. They're clearly the type that think the kid can do no wrong.

Meanwhile, all Max can do is wrong. I'm not gonna make excuses for the dude. Quite frankly, he scares me a bit...with the way he kept cutting angry eyes at Chloe...like he was gonna get her later.

But damned if Jessica didn't get what she wanted.

I've no use for McKayla and her tears. She knows Damn well how to prevent a baby. 

Perfect timing too, with the breakup and all. She is such a brat. You know, I did the whole break up with my boyfriend when I didn't get my way thing....a time or two. But most of us grow out of that before we have kids with someone!

I'm glad to see Tim calling her out as a brat, but I fear their time to corral that monster has past.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I've no use for McKayla and her tears. She knows Damn well how to prevent a baby. 

Perfect timing too, with the breakup and all. She is such a brat. You know, I did the whole break up with my boyfriend when I didn't get my way thing....a time or two. But most of us grow out of that before we have kids with someone!

McKayla and Caelan are so dysfunctional. They shouldn't have had Timmy, let alone be pregnant with #2. It's like they learned nothing from the first pregnancy. 

• Love 12
On 10/22/2018 at 9:58 PM, lovesnark said:

Holy moly! That video of Caelen! I didn't think it was possible but, he uses literally even more than a Kartrashian?

It reminded me of the episode of "King of Queens" where Doug confesses that one of the reasons he broke up with an ex girlfriend was she said "literally" all the time!!!  It was, literally, the most annoying thing......

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, lezlers said:

They showed scenes from next week and Calean was saying Timmy wasn't going to get something "if he keeps acting like that" because he was moving his arm around and it was smacking Calean in the face.  A 10 MONTH OLD.  My mouth about dropped to the floor. 

Well when kids have kids.....your patience level and general knowledge of them is limited.  I can see her two toddlers now, parked all day in front of the tv.

• Love 4
On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:01 PM, Marisagf said:

Me, too!

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:10 AM, heatherchandler said:

I need to know more about this fb group!  Wat are Diego's dad and cousin saying??  Is it open to anyone?  Can I see the comments without joining?  I am embarrassed to join something like that, but I want to read the comments.

Search TLC Unexpected Savage Edition and it should bring it up.  If not, PM me.  Once in, do a search for Emiley Noack, Fabian Reyes, La Kasta Whitfield, Heather Norris (D's cousin).  They've had a few heated exchanges.  

• Love 3

I don't follow these couples in real time, so I don't know if Mckayla and Caelan's breakup was really for good this time, but I just feel like it's really because Mckayla has realized that she hates having her own apartment because it means having to take care of her kid full time. And now she's knocked up again. It would not surprise me if this was all a ploy to be able to move back home to get the free child care and that they are back together again.

And putting the "Big Brother" t-shirt on Timmy to break the news to Tim? Ridiculous. And it seems like Grandma cosigned all this nonsense because she obviously already knew Mckayla was pregnant. Mckayla sure knows how to work those two. Cry some tears, and Grandpa will do whatever it takes to make it all better and protect Mckayla from the consequences of her actions, even if it puts him in his grave.

• Love 20
21 minutes ago, tobeannounced said:

I don't follow these couples in real time, so I don't know if Mckayla and Caelan's breakup was really for good this time, but I just feel like it's really because Mckayla has realized that she hates having her own apartment because it means having to take care of her kid full time. And now she's knocked up again. It would not surprise me if this was all a ploy to be able to move back home to get the free child care and that they are back together again.

I think they are currently together. I don't believe it was a ploy on Caelan's part. I believe he really felt broken up with. But your analysis of McKayla's reasoning is spot-on. She kept complaining that Caelan wasn't helping. She even had the nerve to say he's not a "good father figure". The dude is working!!! I think we have another Leah from TM2 on our hands. She wants her dude to support them all, but also wants him around 24-7. She's an idiot. And lazy as fuck. 

• Love 18
On 10/23/2018 at 9:46 PM, EverybodyIsACritic said:

Remember last season when we were all subjected to Shayden and “his package”? In fact, it was someone and her daughter who pointed it out. Apologies for blanking on who it was. He always sat with his legs spread out in those gray sweatpants that made us all reach for the eye bleach

* Waving hand to say 'Hi!' It was my teen daughter and I who noticed it and I posted about it. Good memory you have...to remember us months later :) * 

And as you pointed out, (Future) Inmate 84120 has a new TH angle this season. He is so repulsive,  I don't know how Kelsey, flaws and all, can stomach him darkening her doorway. 

• Love 8

Words cannot describe how much I detest McKayla and her entitled attitude but I'm totally over grandpa and his faux anger and outrage over the shit that she does because he caves in and gives her whatever she wants. So deal with it. This will be no different. She'll move back in with the grandparents, have the second kid and they'll kiss her ass and do everything for her. There comes a point when sympathy runs dry. She's whining about how for months and months she hates Caelan, can't stand the sight of him, blah, blah, blah, but gets preggo. Give me a break. Tell her if she doesn't want to stay in the apartment with Caelan, then she needs to reach out to her mother and move in with her. This is all happening because of the enabling that these people do. 

I wanted to smack Chloe in the face when she was on the couch going on about "My mom is the only person who will be there all the time..." what happened to "I know what I'm doing"? Jessica should have asked her about that comment now and forced her to acknowledge that she thought she knew everything.

Was happy to be free of Lexus and Shayden this week.

I hate Laura and her smirkface and just don't see this working out for them. She is going to whine about Tylor's absence and I would not be surprised in the least if she cheats on him while he's off training in order to secure a future for them. I'm sure he has good intentions but he's young. He may be no angel either if he's off somewhere. I just find her parents too creepy for words.

What to say about Diego and Emiley? He's always going to push Bridget's buttons for sport. He'll "encourage" Emiley to further cut off her mother as punishment and his parents will say and do nothing. The mother intentionally spent their little meeting with her head turned completely away from Bridget and in Bridget's TH using phrases like "we need more communication" is just such a stupid, overused phrase. Bridget sniveling in the chair using teenage phrases like, "I just feel like...." made me want to smack her hard across the face. These people make me crazy. At least Emiley acknowledged that Diego was just smirking and is totally uninterested in trying to fix things. 

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 11

So McKayla left Timmy in the care of his great-great grandmother while she sat up and played with her phone all day. Now she regrets moving because she actually has to pay some attention to the kid and presumably keep the house up while Caelan is at work all day. I was annoyed with Grandpa Tim for saying Caelan doesn't take care of his kid. The boy works two jobs to pay bills and actually wants to marry McKayla's ungrateful ass. What more does he want out of him? 

Jessica will end up taking home the worst mom prize, even though she knows Max is terrible and is ultimately trying to protect Chloe and Ava. Giving her daughter an ultimatum just days after she'd given birth is probably the craziest thing I've seen on this show and Shayden peed on Kelsey's toothbrush. So they won't help her 16-year old daughter with her newborn unless she breaks up with Max. "Why should we help you when you aren't doing anything for us?" Doing anything for us = doing what the hell I want you to do. Got it.

Diego remains trash as do his parents. Bridget needs help. But I found it interesting that Diego said he hates Bridget because she treats Emiley horribly. I don't doubt that that's true, at least from his point of view. Teenagers complain about their parents and from what we know of Bridget it's definitely possible she comes off as controlling (at the least) to Emiley's peers. But Diego is BOLD to say that in that woman's house to her face with his parents sitting right there. 

I can't wait to see Ricki Lake next week. I have loved that woman since Cry Baby. Did anyone notice Shayden laughing at something Diego said? Are we at all surprised that they'd get along like best buddies?

• Love 12
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I think they are currently together. I don't believe it was a ploy on Caelan's part. I believe he really felt broken up with. But your analysis of McKayla's reasoning is spot-on. She kept complaining that Caelan wasn't helping. She even had the nerve to say he's not a "good father figure". The dude is working!!! I think we have another Leah from TM2 on our hands. She wants her dude to support them all, but also wants him around 24-7. She's an idiot. And lazy as fuck. 

Yes, sorry, totally agree. Didn't mean to imply it was both of them. I think this is all on Mckayla as well. I don't know what the reality is of Caelan's involvement, but he seems like he's really doing the best he can and all he gets for it is shit from Mckayla and her family.

In other news, Lexus looked awesome in the preview for the reunion special.

Edited by tobeannounced
  • Love 6
On 10/26/2018 at 11:37 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

I haven't watched it because I can't stomach McKayla, but did anyone watch the video where she goes shopping for her hospital bag?  $250.00 worth of stuff.  $250!  She got all new makeup, a beauty blender, $40 face cream.  I have never seen such a bigger spoiled brat in my life.

I just realized none of these items is for a baby. 

• Love 13
15 hours ago, b2H said:

I had a relative who rarely drank and died of cirrhosis.  Definitely not limited to alcoholism.

My grandma.  And her mom.  And her daughter (my aunt).  My other aunt had a liver transplant.  Bad liver runs in the family!

8 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

I just realized none of these items is for a baby. 

Me too.  Not until now when you just said it.  Damn this chick. 

• Love 8

I’m not a violent person, but I can’t help wanting to slap that perpetual smirk off of Diego’s face. His parents raised him to think that his shit doesn’t stink. His parents seem to revel in the fact that Emiley is at odds with her mother and they encourage and enable it, instead of urging Emiley to include her mother in the decision-making as much as possible. Although Bridget is a piece of work, I understand her upset since she’s raised Emiley alone for all these years yet gets shut out of all senior year excitement. The grandmother is the only adult in the room.

What I find most repellant (and fascinating in a train wreck, anthropological kind of way) is how the history in these families continues to repeat itself. Teen mother begets teen mother begets teen mother. Someone like McKayla should have been put on birth control (the implanted kind) immediately after she had Timmy. It’s like no one learns anything from their parents’ mistakes or their own mistakes, for that matter. So frustrating to me!

Chloe’s sister is being exposed to some horrible role models. I’m hoping having the father figure around (I arrived late to this horror show, so I’m not sure if he’s the biological or step father) mitigates it. Tricia’s sister will be pregnant next, as it appears that’s the only way to get attention in that family. There’s absolutely no hope for Audi, I mean Lexus. Maybe she can’t see clearly what with all that eyeliner on her face.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m not a violent person, but I can’t help wanting to slap that perpetual smirk off of Diego’s face. His parents raised him to think that his shit doesn’t stink.

Sadly, I don't think his parents are 100% to blame.   Diego's in high school.   He's very cute.  He's obviously smart.  He's a good athlete in all sports.   I'd bet that most teachers...and DEFINITELY coaches treated him as the cat's meow in his "formative years."  Let's not forget the girls.  Now they've jointly created an entitled smartass monster.    I wish he could get an athletic scholarship and have some college coaches/teammates take him down a few pegs.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Emiley's graduation party = most awkward Backyard BBQ ever. 

I'm not a Bridget fan. At all. But Diego just smirking as she was near tears put me on edge. And his parents said not a word. In fact, I didn't see Krista say one word during that entire meeting. They're clearly the type that think the kid can do no wrong.

Meanwhile, all Max can do is wrong. I'm not gonna make excuses for the dude. Quite frankly, he scares me a bit...with the way he kept cutting angry eyes at Chloe...like he was gonna get her later.

But damned if Jessica didn't get what she wanted.

I'm glad to see Tim calling her out as a brat, but I fear their time to corral that monster has past.

Oh my god that bbq looked painful!  Everyone in a circle, around the baby, in the front yard (?) of that tiny house, looking at each other and not speaking.  I felt anxiety just watching it.

Diego makes my blood boil.  He smirks through the whole "adult discussion," his POS parents say nothing at all, fucking Krista is TURNED AWAY from Bridget and the whole conversation.  Real mature Krista!  I wonder where Diego gets it from...  His ginormous dad also bugs me - to quoite from Tommy Boy: "Now I know you want to sit there and keep being not slim, but we gotta work a little today."

The grandma is probably sick of dealing with all of the babies - and I don't mean Aria!

Oh and the way Diego was feeding Aria was very weird - she was sitting and had just her head tilted back.  I've never fed a baby like that, but I guess at least he was feeding her.

Oh Jessica was GIDDY with the news that Max was arrested.  She can throw it in everyone's face that she was RIGHT all along!  She can openly hate him now, she has a "reason."  And oh boy is she excited about this.  She was hopped up!  

I notice that whenever there is a group covo with Chloe, Max and her parents, Jessica is always holding Ava, like it is her baby.  

3 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Search TLC Unexpected Savage Edition and it should bring it up.  If not, PM me.  Once in, do a search for Emiley Noack, Fabian Reyes, La Kasta Whitfield, Heather Norris (D's cousin).  They've had a few heated exchanges.  

I just found it - I wish I didn't have to join publicly, now my real life friends will know I watch terrible tv.  I will tell my friends everything... except that I watch TLC!

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Soup333 said:

I was annoyed with Grandpa Tim for saying Caelan doesn't take care of his kid. The boy works two jobs to pay bills and actually wants to marry McKayla's ungrateful ass. What more does he want out of him? 

AND...that he may be "a father," but not "a dad."   Well, Grandpa...apparently you have been a GREAT "dad" to McKayla, providing everything she wants, everything she hints at wanting, giving her a luxurious lifestyle which even YOU and your wife don't have. Overlooking every snotty thing she says and does to everyone because she smiles at you and says she loves you.   Judge not, lest ye......

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Oh Jessica was GIDDY with the news that Max was arrested.  She can throw it in everyone's face that she was RIGHT all along!  She can openly hate him now, she has a "reason."  And oh boy is she excited about this.  She was hopped up!  

I LOVE YOU, HEATHERCHANDLER!   Jessica is a shrew!   And THIS is the face she puts on television?  Wonder how bad she really is.  Surely there's someone here who knows someone who knows her.  Where does she work? Is she taking over other obstetrical rooms showing "how it's done"?  Or is she in a convent whenever she's not Ruling the Roost?  Think of that poor baby's DNA:  Max's and Jessica's.  Woe is she!

• Love 5

Diego, Diego..count me in with wanting to smack the smirk off of his face. His parents should have said something, anything , to him about his attitude. His dad just sits there and does not even try to guide his son in easing the tension. I kind of scoffed when Diego said he doesn't like the way Bridget treats Emiley---guess what, genius, that's exactly the problem Bridget has with you (the baby shower comes to mind). He may have a point regarding Bridget, but that doesn't excuse him putting Emiley in the middle, either. Also, Emiley did state in an earlier episode that Diego started treating her badly once she got pregnant.  

Jessica--there's absolutely no reason to be happy that the father of your granddaughter is charged with a crime. 

McKayla--another one that needs a kick in the pants. Didn't Caelen's mother say that they (McKayla and Caelen) break up all the time? They have a child now, time to stop with the immature crap McKayla.

Edited by Adiba
spelling
  • Love 9

I just found it - I wish I didn't have to join publicly, now my real life friends will know I watch terrible tv.

See, I put it right out there that I watch terrible TV.  I work hard all day, think and make decisions all day - when I watch tv I want to feel smart and morally superior!!!

7 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Emiley did state in an earlier episode that Diego started treating he badly once she got pregnant.  

Well, yeah.....Diego was loving all the boning until a baby popped up and ruined his good time.

• Love 17
4 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Words cannot describe how much I detest McKayla and her entitled attitude but I'm totally over grandpa and his faux anger and outrage over the shit that she does because he caves in and gives her whatever she wants. So deal with it. This will be no different. She'll move back in with the grandparents, have the second kid and they'll kiss her ass and do everything for her. There comes a point when sympathy runs dry

I'm starting to feel the same way. They'll be raising GREAT-grandkids before too long. 

I notice that whenever there is a group covo with Chloe, Max and her parents, Jessica is always holding Ava, like it is her baby.  

Yup. She's going to try and have all the control of that baby, just like she was doing with Chloe during the pregnancy. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I'm starting to feel the same way. They'll be raising GREAT-grandkids before too long. 

Yup. She's going to try and have all the control of that baby, just like she was doing with Chloe during the pregnancy. 

They already are raising their great grandchild. And Grandma Cindy’s mom babysits so she’s raising her great great grandson. It’s a total mess. 

Jessica was over the moon with Max’s arrest. He’ll never ever ever live that down in her eyes. Hopefully he’ll get help before he turns into a lifelong criminal. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

They already are raising their great grandchild.

Yep, I agree - they already are raising them if they are, in any way, contributing to the financial welfare of Timmy.  I am still  kinda baffled by the youtube video of all the stuff on her registry.  For Baby #2.  That was born a year ago.

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? The Cookout of the Damned.

This made me laugh out loud!!!  

• Love 3
On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:11 AM, ButterQueen said:

Emily has participated in cheer and horseback riding....neither of which are cheap.  It appears Bridget was doing her best to give Emily a good life.  Now, there is a baby, and douchebag Diego in their lives.  I feel sorry for Bridget.  Emily looked like she was well dressed, groomed and well fed before Diego and his asswipe parents became involved.  Bridget, on the other hand, has had to let herself go.  This is her thanks?!?!?

Money isn't everything. I'd rather grow up poor and not able to do some extracurricular activities than be able to do them and deal with an emotionally manipulative, narcissistic mother. 

• Love 5
23 hours ago, lezlers said:

I'm not ready to say every person diagnosed with cirrhosis is an alcoholic. 

Of course not, because it's demonstrably not true.

Like Cindy said, some people get diagnosed with it without having a drink in their life.  My close friend's father just got diagnosed and he's a social drinker at best so it's a little premature for "I told you so" posts.  

On the other hand, I thought it was a little premature for "Shannon's a liar" posts.  The only "evidence" we have about Tim's drinking is that both he and Shannon agree that he drinks, and Tim said he has regrets. 

8 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Words cannot describe how much I detest McKayla and her entitled attitude but I'm totally over grandpa and his faux anger and outrage over the shit that she does because he caves in and gives her whatever she wants.

Why the HELL did they buy a teenager a $3,000 bed?  I've noticed that her grandmother looks like those people who have terrible teeth and never show them.  I can't help but think they need to reconsider how they allocate their money:  teeth, yes;  $3,000 beds and weddings for teenagers, no.

18 hours ago, Inga said:

I seriously fear for Chloe’s life. Max is psychotic and he will not just go away quietly. 

When Jessica was talking about Max's texts, and scoffing that he didn't know the difference between health insurance and life insurance, I thought, "Yes he does.  And Chloe better sleep with one eye open."

4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Oh my god that bbq looked painful!  Everyone in a circle, around the baby, in the front yard (?) of that tiny house, looking at each other and not speaking.  I felt anxiety just watching it.

But it did answer the question of where Emiley and Diego are living--apparently that's their shack.  I wish they'd tell us how they're paying for it because good for them for living on their own.

4 hours ago, Adiba said:

McKayla--another one that needs a kick in the pants. Didn't Caelen's mother say that they (McKayla and Caelen) break up all the time?

Yes, she did.  And she said the breakups vary in length, as short as a couple of hours and the longest one had been two days.  They were on day one with this one, so she was going to sit tight for another day.  These people.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

So Emily is trashing Diego in the FB group?

2 hours ago, lezlers said:

Money isn't everything. I'd rather grow up poor and not able to do some extracurricular activities than be able to do them and deal with an emotionally manipulative, narcissistic mother. 

I have a soft spot for Bridget.  Yes she communicates horribly with her daughter. Yes she is manipulative. Yes she needs to be the adult and be happy that Emiley has another set of adults that care for her and her child. But I have absolutely no doubt that she loves her daughter, wants what's best for her daughter and grandchild and is truly devastated by what's happening between her and her daughter. They would truly benefit with some communication counseling.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Why the HELL did they buy a teenager a $3,000 bed?  I've noticed that her grandmother looks like those people who have terrible teeth and never show them.  I can't help but think they need to reconsider how they allocate their money:  teeth, yes;  $3,000 beds and weddings for teenagers, no.

I've been trying to figure out what kind of bed costs $3,000!! Top-of-the-line mattress (probably king sized?) and fancy bed frame?? Hell, I think my mattress and bed frame cost $1200 all combined, and that's probably including a bed-in-a-bag!! Sheesh!! Wasn't her wedding-that-wasn't-dress almost $1000,  also? SMDH.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

But it did answer the question of where Emiley and Diego are living--apparently that's their shack.  I wish they'd tell us how they're paying for it because good for them for living on their own.

I’m pretty sure that’s Bridget’s house.  That’s the same house and living room furniture they showed when Emiley had her hospital bag melt down, ad where she’s discussed Diego with her friends. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

That’s Bridget’s house, they’ve showed it before - Emily still lives at home.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ThinkerBell said:

That barbecue was painful to watch and somewhat creepy with all the guests sitting in a circle around the baby. I half expected Ruth Gordon to show up with a plate of deviled eggs and chocolate mousse for dessert.

Lmao, “what have you done to his eyes?!”

• Love 7
19 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Sadly, I don't think his parents are 100% to blame.   Diego's in high school.   He's very cute.  He's obviously smart.  He's a good athlete in all sports.   I'd bet that most teachers...and DEFINITELY coaches treated him as the cat's meow in his "formative years."  Let's not forget the girls.  Now they've jointly created an entitled smartass monster.    I wish he could get an athletic scholarship and have some college coaches/teammates take him down a few pegs.

I blame his parents 100%.  They did not raise Diego to be respectful of others at all, and they enable him.

He is not cute.  I find him rather goofy looking. 

How do we know that he is good in all sports?  

I imagine he is just as disrespectful to his teachers as he is to Bridget.  He thinks he’s the bomb!  ?

He, and his parents, are disgusting pieces of shit.  ?

• Love 19
14 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

So Emily is trashing Diego in the FB group?

Pretty much.  She posted screenshots of a picture of newborn Aria he posted on IG.  Some girl started flirting him up in the comments and he went along with it and it ended up with some dirty talk.  On a pic of his baby!  It was gross.  

• Love 4
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:12 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

It reminded me of the episode of "King of Queens" where Doug confesses that one of the reasons he broke up with an ex girlfriend was she said "literally" all the time!!!  It was, literally, the most annoying thing......

I think that's a valid reason for a break up.  :D  Misuse of the word "literally"  LITERALLY enrages me!  It's like when people say "she could care less."  It's COULDN'T.  She COULDN'T care less.  If you say she COULD care less it means she DOES care!

Ah hem.  Deep breaths.  I'm okay, I swear.

• Love 10