Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Drinking game....or gambling game....take a shot or place a bet every time Tiff says she has to re evaluate her decisions or may pack her bags and leave South Africa. Every episode.

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I love Jihoon’s parents...does anyone know how the Korean housing market is? Is it very expensive? 

Small apartments like the one the parents have are the norm-not huge American size houses that I'm sure Deavan is used to, especially in Utah where housing is cheap.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I feel sorry for Jihoon.  What Deavan did to him was wrong.  She got pregnant to trap him.  He wasn't ready for a wife and two kids and she knew it. 

Tiffany you knew what you were getting into when you uprooted your life to be with a gambler.  Deal with it!

I’m just trying to figure out what she gets out of this. Jihoon is not a catch, and not a sugar daddy that can support his own “oops” baby, let alone Deavan’s other little “accident” baby back at home.

Maybe she really wants to live in South Korea.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Julyolo said:

Tiffany is a real emotional extortionist. First he's supposed to feel bad about moving her there, then he's supposed to feel bad about their past relationship. Is there anything that she will allow him to be proud of?

His over-reaction was somewhat scary, but he wanted to buy a part for the car, and she's got his credit card, but didn't bring her purse along?  He was understandably upset, but she never said she was sorry.  It's like she setting him up for failure.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

Tiffany is a real emotional extortionist. First he's supposed to feel bad about moving her there, then he's supposed to feel bad about their past relationship. Is there anything that she will allow him to be proud of?

Well to be fair to cold shoulds, what is there to be proud of? Pawning the fridge has to be up there

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Thanks, that means a lot it’s the first night where I made it a priority to keep up with watching live and commenting. 

I sacrificed everything I have established to do this. I hope I made the right decision ...

So funny! You’re doing good!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Family Jihoon has a one bedroom apartment and the bedroom is Jihoon's. The parents sleep on the sofa. I think this is the regular arrangement given the size of the bed in the bedroom.

Maybe Jihoons parents figured that by 30 he'd be out on his own, so a one bedroom makes total sense. I just some offspring not wanting to leave home ever is a universal theme.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Thanks, that means a lot it’s the first night where I made it a priority to keep up with watching live and commenting. 

I sacrificed everything I have established to do this. I hope I made the right decision ...

I think we really need to work on our relationship. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

I’m just trying to figure out what she gets out of this. Jihoon is not a catch, and not a sugar daddy that can support his own “oops” baby, let alone Deavan’s other little “accident” baby back at home.

Maybe she really wants to live in South Korea.

She'll change her mind after she learns there's no ranch dressing.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Small apartments like the one the parents have are the norm-not huge American size houses that I'm sure Deavan is used to, especially in Utah where housing is cheap. 

I am not sure if some of the houses I saw on International HouseHunters were in Korea, but I know the ones they show as rental in Japan require the equivalent of about a year's rent as a down payment;  they call it "key money," I think.  Anyway, it seems like getting a rental is really much harder and more expensive than here.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Let’s guess Summits ...Secret???

He is divorced.  Has wife and kids that the parents are taking care of ......and, why they are mad he has taken up with Jenny.....??

Well...then....I thought Jenny was there before and parents kicked her out....etc.

I cannot keep up....anymore!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

You need to work on yourself, babe.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 6