Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Yay, the band's back together! I am ready for shit to fly and blows to be dealt...

I don't want to hijack the board, but I had a stroke on Friday. Reading through this entire thread is literally how I kept sane until they released me today. Y'all are doing the lord's work, I tell ya. If TeenMom Amber can claim that she is "helping" people on Twitter then you guys deserve something special. Princess toast with a buttery squid and steak (cut on the bias, of course)? 

Sorry to hear! Hope you recover soon. And glad you made it!

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

i'm being nice...

I wonder if he thought due to language barrier that he needed a carseat while she was saying that she has one.

Back to snarking

My eyesight is still wonky so I read that as "smoking" and I was totally down with that. The show would be even funnier with a joint.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Hello Tiffany, you answered your own question . Ronald is unstable, he's only been out if rehab for a few weeks. Where do you think he's going to direct his anger? Thats why you dont marry and have a baby with someone fresh outta rehab

What an idiot

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Useful 2
  • Love 20
16 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Looks like Deviant is going to provide the obligatory "no one is here to meet me at the airport" scene.

At least she didn't do the getting ready in the airport bathroom scene. She looked realistically like you look after a long flight.

Couldn't she have waited until that tiny baby was a little older? Even a month or so would have been better.

• Love 10