Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, seasons said:

You guys are on fire! Thank you for the laughs.

so we come here for the life chat tomorrow for "other way"?

Yes, and for The Family Chantel, if you dare.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, usernameG said:

I get sad every time someone from a foreign country quits their job to be supported by one of these fools only to come to the US and live in a trailer park etc.

Which foreign spouse has a job???

They all seem to be ‘Internet people’ living with their family. 🤣

• LOL 1

Well, I gotta hand it to Angela, she is ready to plow through a group of men trying to do something shady, like a bull in a china shop and didn't think twice.

I'm not saying it's smart...but she's brave, lol. I'd be locking the doors and wishing Micheal good luck.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, as I said last week, Leida was a brain surgeon as well as a beauty pageant winner as well as a college professor, so there’s that.

She was also an astronaut, a chemical engineer, a ballerina and a cowgirl.

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Maybe they hire this actor César......because, another couple dropped out last minute....???

Remember last season when the Airport Bar Stripper (another Maria, IIRC) got catfished and was only on a few episodes? Maybe when Caesar’s storyline plays out, we will meet another couple, like the mysterious one in the ads who have actually never been on the show? 

https://images.app.goo.gl/aruAVfoGvU1fCD5c6

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

Whoa! Next week's preview! JeniFFer throws her drink in Timmaay's face! Grangela is done with Mahkul for good! Darcey meets the former dating partners of Bond, Tom Bond! 

Until then, mes amis! 

Wait! We will meet again tomorrow, mes amis! Mais oui!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12