Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why does she have to get dressed and made up and set things up? Go to the courthouse! What the fuck is wrong with these people??

Right! Get married and have your reception later. Jeez louise. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Don't they have to get a license first?  Sign something official?  I am so confused.  Just having a ceremony in the backyard counts??

No. They both needed to go to the court house to get the license. So fake!

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I agree, but I would be concerned about the first kids getting screwed by him having subsequent kids in another marriage. My sons will end up with nothing because daddy dearest decided to have four more with his child bride.

Why? If he’s paying alimony, any money Juliana makes can be considered too. 

This hag is set. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, kendi said:

He says this in front of his daughter. This is the shit I'm sure the kids overhear all the time. It's a freaking weird "relationship" that Michael and Sarah have. I get it, you are both there for their kids but jeez, boundaries!!! They're both newly married now, right? Do they go on double dates now?

The way he talks about her hotness  in front of the kids ... I’ll bet Max will start having some little fantasy about her. Teen-age boy and hot step mommy.... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Is Metamucil from Turkey or another planet?

I think we are being played by production (as in the whole flew in from Turkey, again) unless Metamucil had to connect thru another US city because you have to claim your luggage before you go thru customs, Meta just walked over to baggage claim and got his bag.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Why didn't they just get married at city hall and have a party the following week.  Why the need for this stress when time is of the essence.

Sharp must be footing the bill for the back yard cheap wedding so Joey can  show feel good side plot to go along with the lame ass middle aged and low IQ Romeo and Juliet main plot.

Edited by Leilani
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think we are being played by production (as in the whole flew in from Turkey, again) unless Metamucil had to connect thru another US city because you have to claim your luggage before you go thru customs, Meta just walked over to baggage claim and got his bag.

To quote Elaine, fake, fake, fake fake!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I was thinking the same thing (re City Hall) but I am wondering if they would have missed their hours of operation due to when he arrived.  

They really just needed a Justice of the Peace come over and have 2 friends as witnesses. No fuss no muss.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

The way he talks about her hotness  in front of the kids ... I’ll bet Max will start having some little fantasy about her. Teen-age boy and hot step mommy.... 

Max will be the most popular boy in his class. He'll invite his friends over to see his hot step mom. Bonus points if she's in her bathing suit or in workout gear. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

They were waiting for his plane to arrive from Chicago, so that must have been his first US landing

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

He probably landed in Chicago then had another flight to Omaha.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Max will be the most popular boy in his class. He'll invite his friends over to see his hot step mom. Bonus points if she's in her bathing suit or in workout gear. 

Shades of Modern Family.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

So her children are not really her top priority.  One son did not want her to marry a man he does not like and she is doing it anyway.  Hope she has no problems with the oldest due to her decision.

• Love 7

Have been watching but only now getting on to the live chat. Gah I can’t stand Anna and Mursel!! Getting married, still can’t communicate, and why the fuck didn’t they just have a JP marry them and then have a party tomorrow . 

• Love 5

Polo shirts for their mother's wedding?

I wish Anna woudln't keep going on and on about how hurt she is about Joey. That's what he wants. Just shrug and say, sorry he'll miss it, our new family all plans to have a good time. And why is Musel always such a poker face with those children? It's like he smells a bad smell off them. Is it prejudice in part? 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 4