Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Tania is gonna boom boom her heart out in Costa Rica. 💕

She better use protection.

We don’t need another Costa Rican baby like on Teen Mom!

The international license is a money scam!  You need a valid drivers license from your home country.

The international driver license is not a license.   It is a booklet that translate driver license in different languages.  So, if you need to drive in USA with a French license.  The cops use the booklet to translate.

Our USA passports translate 3 language.  English, Spanish and French....if anyone has ever noticed. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Seriously thinking about just doing Pillow Talk,. They hit the highlights and provide some snark. 2 hours is too much for this show,

This prenup convo is meant to provide drama. Producer driven

I,did that the past episodes, you get the story highlights and miss the fluff.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Ex wife walks into the house without knocking.  Innaresting.

And with a giant bag of dog food! Am I sheltered? Or are these people weird? Why is the ex wife yammering about a prenup? Wouldn't there be trust funds or college funds set up for the kids already? Did they have a prenup? And Sarah will officiate? NO. Get a notary. Jesus. 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

"I don't want to see her face in the photos".  I can understand they have a good relationship but why would you want to be the one who marries them? WTF!?

One less expense! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Why have this conversation about a pre-nup with Michael in front of Juliana? Sarah  could have had this conversation with him away from Juliana, then he could just approach Juliana with the paperwork. Of course he should take care of his kids and I don't think he would leave them nothing. He loves his kids. It's obvious that Juliana doesn't understand what's going on. He claims he loves her but he sure doesn't consider her feelings.

(This comes from a person that has a soft spot for Juliana...for now.)

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Seriously thinking about just doing Pillow Talk,. They hit the highlights and provide some snark. 2 hours is too much for this show,

and she said something about not wanting to stir the pot.   I scream at tv--of course, you did.

Good night until next time if there is a next time.

• Love 7

"I hope I didn't stir the pot". Bitch, you know damn well that was your intent. Seems to me that this was a conversation Sarah could have had with Michael without Julianna being present.  

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Sarah: “Hope I didn’t stir the pot. Toodles, gotta run!”

I’m not a fan. 

Oh I love her!!  She’s showing Juliana just what an ass Michael is. If he didn’t have doubts about Juliana, he’d have told Sarah to MYOB. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

Supposedly, Juliana has been modeling around the world and she was living in London.....modeling!

She went back to Brazil to work on her visa.....because, visas like these have to come from your home country.  

I think.  Not 100%  sure for this type of visa.  Because, if I wanted to extend a visa abroad I had to leave the country and start at my country of origin....which was USA.

The first marriage sounded like she was gold digging....but, the guy did not spend any money on her.....so, she divorced him.

Juliana sounds very money hungry......but, she has some guilt and also does not want to scare Michael ....that he needs to support her family.

She is very calculating with his money.

She has a plan to take it and divorce him!  🤣

Good. I hope she does. Those of us who grew up poor do tend to think a lot about money. She might be "money hungry" but him holding her poverty above her head on every episode is worse, IMO. 

Take it all, Julianna, and find you a  compassionate hottie who enjoys showering and clothes that fit.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

At least she's not as bad as Rebecca.  No one is!

After the tell all I liked Rebecca, she would not   put up with Angela's crap but refused to get physical either. Rebecca strikes me as a badass in her younger days and likely could have mopped the floor with Angela's straw hair.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

Juliana is not having any prenup!  

She is there for the money.

I have a feeling she is gonna change when they get marry.  

She is gonna turn to her yacht girl ways.

She is also gonna change the locks!!!!!  

You can see her little brain churning!  She understood what a prenup is.....and, that her fiancé and ex-wife are ganging up on her.

He bought the house before the marriage and her name is not on it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Good. I hope she does. Those of us who grew up poor do tend to think a lot about money. She might be "money hungry" but him holding her poverty above her head on every episode is worse, IMO. 

Take it all, Julianna, and find you a  compassionate hottie who enjoys showering and clothes that fit.

She is beautiful and young.  She could had waited for the right man.

She entered this game on her own! 

Yea...people can think about money.  Just make your own!  Hold it.  Touch it.  Kiss it.   Sleep with it.  Stare at your bank receipts.  Hahahahahahahah!

She went into this marriage with financial inequality.......and, she will have to put up with a lot......if she does not think about her new American life and career.

That is how to level up with her rich husband.  He needs to buy her a business!

This is what I would if I went into a marriage like hers.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Financial planning for the children needed to be addressed at the time of the divorce.  After the divorce, he has no further obligation than to do what is contained in the dissolution decree.

Someone needs to explain to Julianna that a prenup would benefit HER and she needs one, NOW.  Anytime there is a big wealth/assets gap, the lesser off should ALWAYS have one.  I don't think Michael would toss her out with nothing but why take that chance?  Me and my hubby (second one) talked seriously about it but decided it was not for us.  

• Love 10

Wait til Michaels next business trip to hawk some pricey wine to some investors and Instead of taking Juliana along to enjoy the yacht parties, he leaves her home to help Max and  Cece with their homework and organize the house. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Maybe Juliana sees Michael as an open wallet who will provide for her every want and need. A pre-nup would benefit both - she should speak with a lawyer to find out what Connecticut's laws are for community property, what kind of pre-nup to get, etc. If you are marrying someone with property, it is necessary - so you don't get the shaft.

Ideally, this conversation should have been between her and Michael and not include his former wife.

Doubt she plans on staying with him for more than a couple of years.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Someone needs to explain to Julianna that a prenup would benefit HER and she needs one, NOW.  Anytime there is a big wealth/assets gap, the lesser off should ALWAYS have one.  I don't think Michael would toss her out with nothing but why take that chance?  Me and my hubby (second one) talked seriously about it but decided it was not for us.  

She’s got a nice car waiting for her in Brazil. Or go back to London and her “cureer”. 
She’s so obviously in it for money. 
She doesn’t want her family horning in on her new wealthy life. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Prenup would allow her to find out how much money he actually has.  

• Useful 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

She doesn’t want her family horning in on her new wealthy life. 

I got that feeling, too - "We are not inviting my family cause once they get a load of this house their hands will be OUT" is what I heard.

Kinda love Blake's mom.  Kinda thought Jasmine would be relieved to not sleep with Blake every night.  Why didn't she go stay with her sister?

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
17 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

After the tell all I liked Rebecca, she would not   put up with Angela's crap but refused to get physical either. Rebecca strikes me as a badass in her younger days and likely could have mopped the floor with Angela's straw hair.

I was responding to the comment about the mouth twisting.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

Anna says she’s worried about the relationship between her boys and Mursel. 
Anna get your head out of your ass and worry about your own relationship with your kids!!! It’s maddening! 

The way Joey talks to everyone is "sullen teenager line 1" - "What kind of losers go on a picnic?"

I do not find anything attractive about Mursel or Sasha.  At all.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Maybe Juliana sees Michael as an open wallet who will provide for her every want and need. A pre-nup would benefit both - she should speak with a lawyer to find out what Connecticut's laws are for community property, what kind of pre-nup to get, etc. If you are marrying someone with property, it is necessary - so you don't get the shaft.

Ideally, this conversation should have been between her and Michael and not include his former wife.

Doubt she plans on staying with him for more than a couple of years.

She needs to find out how his DEBT affects her also. If his wealth is all smoke and mirrors she can be on the hook. He’s not going to let her know exactly what he has or doesn’t have.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Wait til Michaels next business trip to hawk some pricey wine to some investors and Instead of taking Juliana along to enjoy the yacht parties, he leaves her home to help Max and  Cece with their homework and organize the house. 

She won’t be stuck being the babysitter.

She is not allowed to ‘parent!’  Lol!

Juliana will get her own lawyer to guide her about the prenup.  

If he does not provide her a lawyer......the prenup is void.  They cannot share a lawyer. 

I agree. If the prenup says you get this much every year of marriage.....then that is better than getting screw in a divorce.

• Love 8

Juliana may come to realize that she is the hired help and she will earn anything she gets.

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Until next week!  (When we see the true love spreading like wildfire in Florida...)

I'd liken it more to diarrhea.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1