Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Poor granny being stuck in that house obviously sick, with all those kids, Angela and now some random dude she's never met. I think she's probably wishing someone would set her up in a nice nursing home with a hot nurse or two to live out her days in peace. Good lord that whole scene is too much. Run, Mikhull.

I want to buy her some teeth.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I have no problems with belief in other/higher life forms.   But please be able to utter 5 coherent sentences about it so it doesn't come off as ignorant.   And if this is the problem in their relationship then it's going to be pretty cut and dry.  Why do we have to sit more episodes if she can't get over this.

"please excuse me while I judge you" - LOL

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Damn. Seeing her mother there looking like those dried apple dolls (remember those??) made me feel bad for Grangela's mom.

I can just picture her sitting in a rocker on the porch with a jug of moonshine and a chaw of terbacky. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

I want to buy her some teeth.

Having bought my own mother a set of teeth I can verify those are expensive as fuck and I bet Angela already blew her tlc checks before thinking about mom. Sorry, granny, you are last on the list, apparently. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Very unsanitary. How many other people have put their lips on that? Yikes.

They clean it often.  It's worse around Easter or high holy days when women get their lipstick stains on it.

• Useful 1

Can we get to Robert and Anny? I find them more entertaining than these two...

and if your life was all about faith, why didn’t you discuss this before you applied for the visa or begged him to knock you up.?

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm an atheist but I would jump at the chance to attend an Orthodox service in Ukraine. It must be fascinating and the churches are beautiful. 

I was inside St. Basil's cathedral in Russia, I've always thought those domes were beautiful and that was a great experience

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Having bought my own mother a set of teeth I can verify those are expensive as fuck and I bet Angela already blew her tlc checks before thinking about mom. Sorry, granny, you are last on the list, apparently. 

Is there nothing they can do for chin?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I am a Christian, Mr. Hula-la is not. I don’t care. I would never force my beliefs on him, except I ask that if we say grace during a big family meal, that he not talk through it (he never would). I just really have difficulty with people forcing their religious beliefs on their partners. If it’s that important to you, then date someone of your own religion. Don’t go into a relationship thinking you can convert them. 

• Love 12

Why does Angela’s mother look like she is always chewing?  No teeth?  It’s like a cow chewing it’s cud.

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Danielle and her red cheeked friend are on Pillow Talk? Wow, they’re really scraping the bottom of the 90DF well....

We already have to stomach Angela’s mother, don’t know if I can stand seeing Danielle.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Only a little bit?    I wonder if she is using chewing tobacco or snuff?   Maybe that would explain the horrid black spot on her chin?  She may give me nightmares, but maybe seeing her makes us understand her daughter a little better.  I still cannot stand Angela. 

She needs teeth,  real bad... I get flashes of Beulah  Bondi, the old character actress. Really creepy voice and always sitting in rocking chair on a  creaky porch. 

• Love 1