Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Her faith is her life. Except that part about no premarital sex.

I have a 2nd cousin who constantly posts religious stuff on Facebook and wants people to repost her religious stuff (I don't repost or whatever it is called on Facebook). Meanwhile she lives with her boyfriend who recently got out of jail. The cognitive dissonance that must go on with her is something else.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I'm pretty  sure that during Angela's first season she said her mother had nose and throat cancer. Her issues with her mouth and chin are probably the same thing, and depending on her health, it may be too risky to try and surgically repair. 

Yet, Angela smokes like a chimney. 

• Love 5

I think I prefer the grumpy bitchy women/men better!

The flaky-fakes like this Natalie, Juliana and the Shed Witch are annoying.

I miss Anfisa, Hazel and Anny!  

Yea.... I like Anny.....and, Thai Annie.  

Thai Annie is hilarious. She might be my fave!

Because, they are taking their sweet time with Hazel!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, hula-la said:

.I just really have difficulty with people forcing their religious beliefs on their partners. If it’s that important to you, then date someone of your own religion. Don’t go into a relationship thinking you can convert them. 

This^^^^ Mr Twopper was a Baptist deacon, and he converted and is now Catholic.

Okay, I see Bee Lady getting drunk at this party and staggering home to Murcel.    Not liking them, either.   Maybe I am just in a bad mood, but I don't like anyone  except the peeps snarking here tonight.

• Love 6