Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Of course Metamucil doesn’t go downtown. According to this show no Muslim man does

Like that idiot DJ Khaled bragged about. That guy lost me when I was doing WW and he was a Weight Watchers Ambassador and lost little weight, like Oprah.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I don’t get the appeal of Anna and Mursel.

I don’t like her or her green card fiance.  Their storyline bores me and they get a good chunk of the episode, too.

We might not even get SinJin this week.  Anny & Uber are back!

But....why do the Bee Couple get so much screen time???

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Anna needs to get hammered, stagger home and sit on Mursel's face and see what happens.

He'll pretend it doesn't exist. 

Like her kids. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

Reality just hit Roberto upside his pointy noggin:  you can't eff around half your life, not get an education, not get a real job, have FIVE FRIGGIN' KIDS, then import a hot Latina with expensive taste, and expect to be able to pay for all it with a half ass taxi driver job.  

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18
17 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

My husband did the tobacco thing for 9 months,got mouth cancer and died 1 year later after a horrible battle including 2 surgeries' This is my PSA against chewing tobacco!

I am so sorry;   that is just awful.  

• Love 3

I, for one, would like to see this signed and DATED lease renewal because I think Robert is talking out his ass. 

I don't think he signed any damn lease renewal.....because that lie flew out AFTER he heard the cost of the new apartment

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I get the feeling the show runners didn't have much material to work with this season. If it weren't for this forum I would probably have stopped watching this season.

Me to.  I skipped a few episodes and caught just the pillow talk episodes instead, but I missed the snarky posters here!

This season is just terrible.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I get the feeling the show runners didn't have much material to work with this season. If it weren't for this forum I would probably have stopped watching this season.

Mrs. Floatingbison, who was a superfan and got me hooked on 90DF last year, has bailed, saying that the show has become boring. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

remember when the previews for the season started?   we all had so much hope....they started strong but now stagnated and considering so much of this is additionally staged it's really disappointing….

however pillow talk is still pretty funny!

• Love 8