Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, yay, Judgy Sister! She's a shitty host who won't bother to provide a decent meal! She hates it that Emily goes to the gym and likes to work out now. I'm sure I'm going to loathe her. 

Exactly. She could have whipped up some scrabbled eggs, some fruit, etc.

• Love 7

who does that lawyer represent?  if that's TooTightT's lawyer then she should be writing the prenup in his favor.   Why even bother with a mediator?   She doesn't bring anything to the table so cut her a deal and let's move on.  I don't really want to see what she thinks she "deserves" at this point LOL

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I hate these scenes!

The guy eats oatmeal, peanut butter and banana.....just like a million of other Americans!

This scene was a FAIL!

He punkd them back. Tomorrow I cook breakfast.  

She was ....you go to American grocery store?

Yea, bitch...this is America...right?  

WTF!!!!

They were rude....not him!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Emily, you need to be cleared to work out by your doctor.

Does she have to fly back to Russia? Actually the baby is six months old, I wonder how long has Sasha been complaining about her weight? 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

He sucks, but Frosted Mini Wheats is not a sufficient breakfast. I can’t even tolerate sugar before 9am without feeling sick.

Back in my crazy younger days when I worked first shift my coworkers and I would have a Coke and a cigarette, they called it a "whore's breakfast".  HA! I quit smoking in my 20's but anywhoo now I usually don't even eat until late afternoon I just don't like eating in the morning.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

This attorney looks and sounds exactly like Michael with a wig. Nice try TLC. I could tell that Steve Urkel and his cousin Myrtle Urkel were played by the same actor!

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4

So he had another teen girlfriend from a yacht party that didn't quite work out for him?  And then he called up Juliana again?  Interesting.   Drain his accounts, girl, I'm okay with it.  The kids hopefully already have a good college fund going.

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

who does that lawyer represent?  if that's TooTightT's lawyer then she should be writing the prenup in his favor.   Why even bother with a mediator?   She doesn't bring anything to the table so cut her a deal and let's move on.  I don't really want to see what she thinks she "deserves" at this point LOL

This is the Tv scene!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I can't stand either one of these two.  Don't care if she takes him for everything or he shuts her out of the $.  

I marginally despise him more, so I hope she takes him to the cleaners (which he obviously needs based on his apartment).

• Love 9

Juliana had expectations she will be taken care of and very well at that.

He should have told her that he wanted a prenup in Brazil. In case she wanted to change her mind.

Now that she's in the States, she's at that point, 'shit i'm this far..i may as well see what i can do to fix it.'

• Love 8
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Michaels ex did a good job of planting the doubt seed into the relationship.  

She sure did.  She came into the house without knocking, dropped a couple comments about pre nush, said that she hoped she didn't stir anything up, then sashayed out, mission accomplished.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
Just now, hookedontv said:

Do we really have to endure another “trying on wedding gowns” scenes with women trying to squeeze themselves into a style that does them no favors? Grangela, Anna, Jenny, Danielle-SLEEVES PLEASE!

I think Grangela probably insisted on having that scene.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2