Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Michael is off putting in so many ways. Either he'll dump Juliana for a younger model, or he'll expect her to be his full time caregiver in the years to come, feeding him jello and wiping up his drool. 

And how does he stay so pasty? He looks like he's been sculpted from library paste. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am delighted to have you back in the bosom of your loving snarky family! And a new Mr. Mercolleen? Good on ya! 

Thank you! His only faults are 1. cracking his neck a lot and 2. not appreciating 90 Day. He did suffer through an ep of Darcy and Mr. Darcy but ended up in a fetal position on the floor so I don't push it.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Michael is off putting in so many ways. Either he'll dump Juliana for a younger model, or he'll expect her to be his full time caregiver in the years to come, feeding him jello and wiping up his drool. 

And how does he stay so pasty? He looks like he's been sculpted from library paste. 

💀

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Oh lookie, it’s big and and her cigarette smoke choking the grand babies

Damn. Seeing her mother there looking like those dried apple dolls (remember those??) made me feel bad for Grangela's mom.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Hi All! 👋

Ugh! Juliana gets on my nerves.  She goes from little girl voice to totally perking up and asking all the right questions in her big girl voice!

Here is the deal Chiquita!

You are marrying a man with money & children.  They have a right to protect their financial interest.

For you:

For every year you are marry 1 millions dollars....because, these are the best young years of your life you are giving to Michael.

10 million dollar life insurance guarantee for you only.

You turn your marriage into community property (if not already) and you get 1/2 of everything.

You write in there what is for you and the kids shall he die. 

Good luck! 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m sorry, but David is a weird looking baby.

Yes, another one that has ears stuck to his head and a big old bald spot from  sleeping on his back. I hope he doesn’t also  get a flat spot on the back of his head. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The problem with that is that what you find attractive in the early years ends up pissing you off after a while. 

Michael's ex wife seems like an intelligent strong woman so maybe he wants somebody who is totally dependent on him to feel manly? It should be interesting once Julianna gets settled, what happens when she finds friends her age and hangs out with them or gets busy in a career or something of her own?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Hi All! 👋

Ugh! Juliana gets on my nerves.  She goes from little girl voice to totally perking up and asking all the right questions in her big girl voice!

Here is the deal Chiquita!

You are marrying a man with money children.  They have a right to protect their financial interest.

For you:

For every year you are marry 1 millions dollars....because, these are the best young years of your life you are giving to Michael.

10 million dollar life insurance guarantee for only you.  

You turn your marriage into community property (if not already) and you get 1/2 of everything.

You write in there what is for you and the kids shall he die. 

Good luck! 

Juliana is fully aware of what a prenup is.  She spent a lot of time yatching with wealthy men.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7