Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Tania's going to come back from her herbal retreat yammering about her "sacrifices"  to learn this " for the community".  How she gave up time with her fiance, etc, etc.

I sincerely hope Syringe dumps her, she's a lazy narcissist.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

If Syngin hits the singles scene and maybe some on line dating apps while she's gone, there's every chance he could meet a very nice woman who won't make him him live in a half built shed.

I'm hoping he meets another person, just the same way Tania went to South Africa for one guy and met Syngin. And brings the new gal back to South Africa.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

Tania's going to come back from her herbal retreat yammering about her "sacrifices"  to learn this " for the community".  How she gave up time with her fiance, etc, etc.

Or come back with a little somethin somethin in the oven.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, blubld43 said:

I think she's going to come back with all kinds of spells and charms to put on him. Feeding him all kinds of herbs and trying remedies on him to produce super sperm so she can have kids every 9 months.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:
6 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Murcel is just such a zero.  No personality, and he's learned absolutely no English while he's been in the US.  He needs to be back in whatever backwater village he's from, tending to his bees.

I don't like him, but if we're being fair, he's learned a lot more English than Anna has learned Turkish...i don't think she's bothered at all

• Love 1

He’s your rock that didn’t bother getting the paperwork done in a timely fashion or spend time with his kid. High standards there, Em.

i wonder what kind of job she can get in America.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, kacesq said:

I guess they don’t do rear facing car seats in Russia...

Lord Emily is not that attractive is she?

She (Emily)really reminds of the ‘slow one’ with the Italian underwear model who left her alone for days at a time  

• Love 9

Emily is post-baby hormonal.

My friend cried every day for like 4 months and would just sit with her baby and stare at her.

Like she could not believe that was her beautiful baby and she was just so happy.....it made her cry with happy emotions.

If you held the baby girl.....she would stand next to you.  Stare at the baby and cry.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I hope my family will accept Sasha and give him a chance". Give him a chance? Who are these people? 

Sure they will, after you tell him about his divorces and kids he left behind. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Why doesn’t the frozen faced Fin move in with her sister? Even on a temp basis? Did I miss them talking about that? 

I mean, I know Jasmine has zero interest in Blake and I don’t think she cares about not being with him, but she’s living with his mom and stepdad??? Weird. 

• Love 9