Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I thought the season of The Other Way was much better than this season of 90 Day Fiance.  Maybe they should have taken a break between seasons and found more interesting couples.

They're probably running out of idiots who are willing to be involved with this shitshow 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Tania's so full of shit.  I can't imagine a Central American witch doctor school has the same rigid academic standards and schedule as Harvard Law School.

She could open a practice with Leida (Indonesian “doctor” married to the Wisconsin marine). They will probably have similar qualifications.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Yes, if he has an international drivers license. They are only valid for a year and are more geared to tourists

They technically don't even need an international license. A valid license from abroad will work for a year, too. The benefit of the IL is that it's easier to get the person added to your insurance.

We paid for the IL and went through that process and it took forever. Then when we took the paperwork to rhe DMV to get his picture taken, they were like, "You know you don't meed this, right?" That and the work permit were the 2 useless things we paid for and shouldn't have.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Anna your boy shouldn’t have left Turkey without telling his family about his future step kids.  If he wasn’t reconciled to that fact of life you should’ve called it quits and saved both the airfare and the drama.

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I find it interesting that these ex-pats are so negative about Michael moving to Georgia. It's his choice; his decision. I am sure some of their families and friends weren't supportive when they told them they were moving to Lagos.  And yet, here they are. 

Yeah, but as Michael paints the picture of a 53 year old woman who wants to tote a baby with her daughter's egg, I understand why they could be negative. I don't know what they're doing in Lagos but they seemed be level-headed, sensible people.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, firefly said:

She could open a practice with Leida (Indonesian “doctor” married to the Wisconsin marine). They will probably have similar qualifications.

You’re forgetting Juliana, who also fancies herself as a future doctor.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Poor old Mycul.. He's in for it isn't he?

And Tania, you are a frickin' ass. I feel sorry for the Syngin.  He should have just stayed home. How bad could it be in South Africa?? There wasn't ONE woman in that entire country he was interested in?

And speaking of asses.... BLAKE. Hello dude.  WHY can't little miss frownie face just go stay with HER sister who happens to lives 10 minutes away?? He didn't catch a CLUE that his "old school" parents weren't gonna go for the 90 shack up? DUH!

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

So is the new house in Cos Cob? What was the point of that opening shot?

and wtf is Michael wearing? All his money and he can’t find clothes that fit....

Sarah is just as much of a famewhore as the rest of these clients...and I’m sorry, I don’t care how good your relationship with your ex is you don’t need marry him to your successor...

• Love 14

If they have a legit college fund for the kids, I don't think he has to worry about losing that in a divorce.  Buuuuuut maybe there isn't a fund.  Maybe it's just Michael buying cars and yacht girls.  ASS.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9