Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I wonder if he agreed to this arrangement (spending one month w/o her in America) beforehand or if this is something else she lied about and sprang on him at the last minute?  Answer:  Tania is a twat.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Cammi said:

This is going to sound weird but, is anyone else really distracted by the nice sets that they film the cast’s interviews in? The sets have such a nice furniture and decorated so well compared to these people‘s real homes. It’s too disturbing for me. I think they should make them from the interviews in our own ugly, slovenly. homes. It’s just too stark of a contrast for me. 

I laugh how they try to be thematic with the interview sets, Tom and Dazzees set was themed on pride and prejudice with a random pair of rain boots thrown in.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Aliens?  Alrighty then.

Ikr, the idea of aliens is way out there! The universe is infinite. Never ending. But the idea that there could be forms of life out in the infinite expanse of the universe, is just unthinkable. Meanwhile, my neighbor believes that a talking snake tricked a naked lady into eating a piece of fruit to get smarter, therefore creating “sin”. That’s totally reasonable..... 

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Aliens?  Alrighty then.

I think he would be better with the Witch Doctor Tania. 

Damn, now I have Alvin and the Chipmunks playing the Witch Doctor Song in my head. 

Walla-walla bing bang... 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Cammi said:

This is going to sound weird but, is anyone else really distracted by the nice sets that they film the cast’s interviews in? The sets have such a nice furniture and decorated so well compared to these people‘s real homes. It’s too disturbing for me. I think they should make them from the interviews in our own ugly, slovenly. homes. It’s just too stark of a contrast for me. 

They always looks cut and pasted into the sets in their talking heads.  Sometimes it feels that way on Housewives too.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Cammi said:

Ikr, the idea of aliens is way out there! The universe is infinite. Never ending. But the idea that there could be forms of life out in the infinite expanse of the universe, is just unthinkable. Meanwhile, my neighbor believes that a talking snake tricked a naked lady into eating a piece of fruit to get smarter, therefore creating “sin”. That’s totally reasonable..... 

ITA! But you may have started something, lol. Both ideas are a bit out there.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

He better hope these two aren't too close, he doesn't need a repeat of his ex wife leaving him for another woman. 😉

Won't happen. she needs the sperm.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2