Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Rachel is asking herself the right questions but she again will make the wrong decision and just go by what her sex feelings are telling her...the same ones enraptured by his cute accent.   She's very preachy and searchy and waggy but she makes those big wrong decisions pretty quickly and without much thought.

Of course she shouldn't marry someone after meeting them just once....she's got 2 young kids already and he can't even come to the USA to visit LOL

• Love 4

I’m with Jon on this one. He’s acknowledging he was a real dick once and hurt someone although he loved her. 

Rachel, word of advice...you don’t tell someone ,” you don’t say such and such”.  What you do say is, “Jon, it hurts my feelings when you say such and such”.  

• Love 16

Lucy has John's eyes. Big round brown eyes.

Okay Rachel, the whole thing about John saying that he loved someone from his past is just it, he used the past tense of love, get some confidence.

Oh my, Tarik raps a song to Dead Eye Hazel...what's that she says! Ha!

• Love 3
Just now, SuzyLee said:

The silence that followed the question, “Did you like Tarik’s song?” was endless.  I’m dying over here, ya’ll!

With the biting of the lip when she answers...hahahahaha

• Love 4

First Haze is saying Tawreck's not ready to be married, but whenever he buys her a nice meal out she changes her tune and starts working him over about "Japan." Girlfriend wants to seal this deal even if she does cringe at his touch. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Still cannot see the beauty Tarik sees in Hazel. That stringy hair needs to go. 

Oh no Tarik rapping now....Hazel: yes I like it....in that flat, dead tone of hers.

I think Hazel is pretty, but she looks tired and sad. Give her some good food, piece of mind, a salon appointment w/a gift card to Sephora and she’d be a knockout. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

Ya know Tariq, I'm all about people living their dreams but 40 is kinda old to start a rap career.

You didn’t like those bars? Guess you gotta be a girl from around the world who is about to be made a round the way girl.

i didn’t realize someone could be so fucking terrible and so fucking stupid at the same time...and then came Tarik. I pray for his innocent little daughter.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Why do people have to propose right before they leave?  Is this a show requirement?  Why not go home and think it through?  Why am I asking?

Because they have spent so much money they want something to show for it.  

• Love 4