Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

He’s certainly got Zied’s physique. and wardrobe, too tight sweaters and pants he’s busting out of. 

My guess is her control freak nature and annoying laugh will get under his skin and he’ll go home. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

So Uber guy was communicating with Anny on Facebook before meeting in person. I don’t think I knew that. 

According to Robert, they met on FB through a mutual friend, and after they  chatted for a while, he took a cruise that stopped in the DR for EIGHT HOURS when he met her in person and proposed 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Syngin, New York may be a concrete jungle, but it is the greatest city in the world.  You'd better recognize.

Ill take London,  Paris or Berlin over NYC any day.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Iamthatmom said:

Example: My father is Cuban, with blond hair and green eyes. Both of his parents were from Spain.

I’m second generation Argentinian. Spanish and Italian grandparents. Also blond green eyed mom.  BTW, came to US with green cards. 
And, Argentina had one of the largest Jewish population in the world. All Hispanic/Latino Jews. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Tania sort of reminds me of the other CT woman Darcey in a sense, and yes she wants to get pregnant pronto. She seemed jealous of her younger sister who was also newly married with kid. Maybe that’s why she’s in such a hurry.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

She's faking all this light-hearted enthusiasm before she drags him home into her shed, demanding immediate impregnation.  You watch.

She’s another Deavan. I bet she’s got a bagful of pregnancy tests to use. And all those condoms have had pinholes poker thru the wrapper.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2