Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Michael keeps mentioning how poor she is, asshole definitely thinks he is better than her

I’d wager Michael thinks he’s better than all of us.  

And I know we’re awesome people !

Edited by RichiesOlderBro
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, peaceknit said:
11 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Respectfully, Hispanic is cultural not racial. You can be Caucasian, Black, Asian etc. and be Hispanic. 

Latino? No disrespect intended.

None taken. Latino/Hispanic both refer to Ethnicity not race. Someone does not necessarily “look” Hispanic/Latino, they are. 

This may be helpful...Imagine all of us who come from English Speaking countries...USA, UK, Australia,Canada, India, etc,etc. We all have Mother England in our pasts but are very different.  I know it’s a very simplistic explanation. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Juliana plays the part well!

Anybody watch The Politician on Netflix?

January Jones' character says--when someone says she was a prostitue -- "I was an ACTRESS.  And I performed for an audience of one."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

this Plathville Show is ridiculous. What weird cult/sect are they a part of?

They are part of the quiver full fundamentalist Christian movement.  I’ve read about them on Free Jinger and they hang out with Duggers and friends of Duggers.

Edited by PityFree
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Men never send me money....I am clearly doing something wrong.

Me too! We need to figure out how to get men to send us money. Except Uber driver, because who wants to deal with rolls of grubby pennies. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, PityFree said:

They are part of the quiver full fundamentalist Christian group I’ve read about them on Free Jinger and they hang out with Duggers and friends of Duggers.

Figured as much. Thank you!

• Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Michael could find some young American girl - but a lot of women would turn him down.

And he wouldn't have his ego stroked being the magnanimous benefactor like he does with this chick where he feels like he is saving her from poverty by bringing her to the U.S.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

They are part of the quiver full fundamentalist Christian group I’ve read about them on Free Jinger and they hang out with Duggers and friends of Duggers.

Another family with a mother whose uterus must look like the Stargate.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1