Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Unless she is faking, I am more convinced now that something happened to Avery. Rape, violence, IDK. But her rapid conversion, quick marriage and basically abandoning all aspects of her former life point to trauma

Wonder if she was a victim of that doctor that assaulted hundreds of gymnasts?

• Useful 3
6 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Unless she is faking, I am more convinced now that something happened to Avery. Rape, violence, IDK. But her rapid conversion, quick marriage and basically abandoning all aspects of her former life point to trauma

I just figured she was from a super dysfunctional family, but I think you are right

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Teri’s nice. My 70 year old mom would’ve dotted both of Grangela’s Georgia Ass Eyes. She knows who to try. Notice how far she is up Mother Michael’s ass.

A monkey knows what tree to climb.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Jesse, change your number. Have your family change their number.

If he really doesn't want Darcy to contact him (which I believe) then block her number.  It's not that hard.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Jesse is getting a degree in psychology? The irony is rich here.

The old people don't seem to be very impressed!!

Here! An hour late, but I'm here! :) Luckily this shitshow lasts another 2 hours?!?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Why is Tom acting like he’s Darcey’s man now after he and his big assed sister just dogged her?

Because Darcy secretly reached back and tickled his pickle while they were sitting on the couch. I imagine.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2