Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Soooooo......your pension can be cut without notice???  

I thought that was money you already earned.....????? 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Depends on the pension, Private pensions can have a clause that says if the investments don't bring enough to fund, they can cut by a certain amount, Or if it's from a company that goes belly up, the court can cut the pension fund to offset debt. It's call reading the fine print. Guaranteed that Laura doesn't pay attention to all the mailings and emails she receives from the pension provider.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Depends on the pension, Private pensions can have a clause that says if the investments don't bring enough to fund, they can cut by a certain amount, Or if it's from a company that goes belly up, the court can cut the pension fund to offset debt. It's call reading the fine print. Guaranteed that Laura doesn't pay attention to all the mailings and emails she receives from the pension provider.

I think the Skipper was completely lying about having a pension or any income.

• Love 6

Trying to install a new shower head during commercials...don’t tell Mr ForCeareals I’m using his shirt to dry off the threads....

I miss Jihoon’s old hair.  When will we hear what Deavan’s plan is for earning/saving?

Edited by For Cereals
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

After that last comment, I officially DESPISE Tiffany. Your husband didn’t exactly burn it up, dear.

Why is she still talking? She moved her kid to S. Africa with an addict husband who couldn’t afford a place to live or safe labor and delivery.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Trying to install a new shower head during commercials...don’t tell Mr ForCeareals I’m using his shirt to dry off the threads....

I miss Jihoon’s old hair.  When will we hear what Deavan’s plan is for earning/saving?

I hope it’s not a low pressure head.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3