Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I thought this season was going to be ripe with "good" drama but these couples have turned out to be unlikeable and tragic.  There is a realness coming out of the some of the storylines that just leaves me irritated and hollow.   This is an exercise on people not being fundamentally kind to other people.  Offputting.

I need pure, obvious snark couples...even if it's fakey fake.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Eric, one word: Wayfair. 

Leida. Eric lied. And you know it. Now deal. 

I did very nicely between thrift stores, Overstock and Wayfair when I moved into a new apartment this summer. They're just both so unpleasant and unlikeable. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Costco too rich for Eric’s blood. Good Will is more like it.

Maybe online, but you can find any number of decent sofas and other furniture under $1000 in the warehouse at certain times of the year. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DNR said:

Ashley needs to delete comments and turn them off.  It’s easy for people to sit at their keyboards & post racist shit. Don’t allow it. 

Does Leida have any money ?? She keeps mentioning her ‘family’s’ money but what about her? She’s an adult !!! What kind of mother expects someone to stop paying child support ? Leida is such an immature spoiled brat. I hate every couple this season. HATE 

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if Leida called her parents and asked them to send money anyway. She's got Eric's balls in her tasseled purse so there should be no resistance there?

• Love 3

You had your time Leida.  A 300G wedding and a divorce.  You’re grown - accept you came to America and picked a poor shlub. 

Go back and let daddy take care of you forever .  Eric better defend his kids 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Costco too rich for Eric’s blood. Good Will is more like it.

If Leida were a better person, she could show what a good job she'd do decorating with IKEA or Good Will furniture. Yeah, Eric is a cheapskate and if she knew the truth, she might not have hooked up with him, but here she is. A 'woman of valor' would have a frugal wedding, have the apartment decked out in second hand furniture, and show what she can do as a wife and mother. Eric would be beside himself with joy.

But no, she is a terrible person and wants to put her son ahead of his child support requirements. If she came from such a high background, she should have stayed in Indonesia or kept talking to pen pals until she found a wealthy one. I don't blame her if she did that, but now that she is with Eric, she needs to wake up to what their reality is going to be or  say "thanks, but no thanks," and go back home.

Whoa - what was that in the preview? "Who is against the queen will die?" !!!

• Love 12

I really need to never hear a Leida again say that Eric needs to provide for her and Aless. Girl, get off your ass and make a better life for you and your son instead of expecting some pathetic schlub to do it for you....and do you not have any money or your own? You have such a wealthy family..no trust fund for you?

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Maybe it's because Ashley has those deer eyes but I feel bad for her too, although Helen Keller could see her relationship is not going to last.

My autocorrect turned Asuelu into Ashley, but I do have sympathy for her, too.  And Jay, for having to hear that racist garbage.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Can we put Olga in touch with Anfisa? 

And start a Go Fund Me page for her?  I want her to get a better apartment and to get the hell away from Steven.

Edited by Horrified
  • Love 8
33 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Im thinking a lot of people here really dont know what it can be like for Black people in America.... even in liberal  diverse places

I lived in Seattle, about as liberal as you can get. I'm also very light skinned and generally not a threat to people who have color issues. One late afternoon, I was going into the building where we had research labs and a white woman stopped me at the door and asked what I was doing there and where was I going. WTH? 

I also like the story of the black guy who was minding his business, studying in his uni's library. Campus security comes up and asks why he's there. Huh? "I'm studying." He called it 'studying while black' in his essay. 

• Love 12