Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Steven is just so young.  We find it delightful and amusing but man these kids are in for a hard road.

Geez this hospital room with the green leftover Sherwin Williams paint and the hand me down floral sheets?  My vet is nicer than this.

• Love 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oh geez. An unneeded C-section for the doctor’s convenience. That hospital WAS in the first episode of The Walking Dead.

I think I'd rather get eaten by the zombies than have a C section here.  I can make torn sleeves look dope.

• Love 6
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

Steven is just so young.  We find it delightful and amusing but man these kids are in for a hard road.

Geez this hospital room with the green leftover Sherwin Williams paint and the hand me down floral sheets?  My vet is nicer than this.

I'd rethink letting my dawgs getting treated there.  Hell, the MASH tent looked cleaner.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I would guess the sheets belong to the patient. Remember it’s free, it’s poverty. 

• Love 4
Just now, LilaFowler said:

This Russian orphan has to make major birthing decisions and all she has is this American idiot.

At least he came back. He could have been a dick and left her alone. He seems to be trying at least. 

• Love 15
Just now, For Cereals said:

I hope the Honey Bunches of Oats lady is becoming a millionaire from these commercials and can retire from her plant job in the lap of luxury

She did a few years ago!  She was there for 40 years!  I saw something recently where she came back just for a few commercials DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND.  

I love her, I would lobby for more ads featuring her too.  

• Love 13

I officially hate Eric the Deluded Slob. Disgusting condition of his too-small apartment. And telling Leida that she WILL sleep in the bed with him? Moreover, he seems totally oblivious to his slovenliness and her needs.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 14
27 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t think Natalie was wrong, but something is telling me she didn’t respect another adult person’s boundaries and went about expressing her concern in an inappropriate way. Ashley shouldn’t have another adult telling her what to do, let her fall in her face. 

Yeah. She could have told the friend, whether you like it or not, "I'm getting married. You have a choice - attend the wedding and be happy for me and keep your thoughts to yourself or not attend. I'm cool with either way."

• Love 4
Just now, ALittleShelfish said:

She did a few years ago!  She was there for 40 years!  I saw something recently where she came back just for a few commercials DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND.  

Seriously!! You mean she's not an actress? Wow, what a great story. 

• Love 3

I don't mind if an adult has a twin bed--in fact it can feel less lonely for a single person and the linens are easier to wash, etc. (as if he would know). However, to not have the minimal executive functioning in your brain brain to plan where your fiancee will sleep and on what--I'll say, not for the first time, that his ex is well shut of him; she probably looks 10 years younger now.

My bet is that he drinks. 

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I would guess the sheets belong to the patient. Remember it’s free, it’s poverty. 

I noticed that the bed was down pretty low, not like our hospital beds. I follow this Russian guy (Real Russia on YT) and a few years back he was in the hospital. 3 people in a room, no privacy curtains, and very low beds. He seemed OK with it, but looked like a hostel, not a hospital, to me. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, aliya said:
29 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t think Natalie was wrong, but something is telling me she didn’t respect another adult person’s boundaries and went about expressing her concern in an inappropriate way. Ashley shouldn’t have another adult telling her what to do, let her fall in her face. 

Yeah. She could have told the friend, whether you like it or not, "I'm getting married. You have a choice - attend the wedding and be happy for me and keep your thoughts to yourself or not attend. I'm cool with either way."

At some point, most of us learn that making disparaging comments about a friend's significant other is a no-win:

If the partner works out, you're on the record that you don't like them.

And if it doesn't work out, you'll be the last person that your friend wants to talk to.

Maybe Natalie will figure this out.

• Love 7