Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

"She's my elderly! You heard him!"

Laughs for days here

Michael just wants to come to America. big Ang is his ticket. Let’s be honest. 

Edited by CPA1967
  • Love 1

Angela gets mad, because she told him last night that she was bothered by the age difference and then he calls her his elder?  No, Angela, that was a clip from before you went there.  You should be more embarrassed about your stupidity being exposed, not your age.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Angela's top reminds me of an old nightgown of my Mom's from the 70's

Ha! Yes! My mom still wears those things. I don’t know where she buys them from. I think from a catalog.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I never thought there would be a woman who could make Danielle Mullins look elegant, but Angela makes Danielle look like she just walked off the set of Downton Abby.

Right? Angela makes Danielle look like Princess Grace. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

History of our future. Brilliant! Another crossstitch project for me.

Oooh, another cross-stitcher!  I often work on projects while watching this - it's how I get through the episode, lol.

• Love 1

I think we are about to hear that Tarik and Hazel really did knocked boots and she got pregnant, that is my prediction.

Does Hazel have more than one sibling?  She said that she was staying with a neice but told us that her sister lives in Japan, married. 

What ever happened to those good friends of Hazel's when she went to the airport to meet Tarik? Couldn't she stay with one of them? 

I just want to know who moved in to that paid for apartment with Hazel when Tarik went back home.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Well her spirit is ATROCIOUS, Michael!

Yes, if you look at her spirit, it's about twice as bad as her external appearance. You have to look away and imagine just about anyone else to get a better vision.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I’d just like to say, Shaun Robinson is three years older than Angela. 

I kept trying to figure out who 'Shaun' is - it's the host?  What a comparison next to Angela. Of course, everyone is a 'comparison' next to Angela.

OMGoodness - this b#(#h with the 'it's not fair' already. Stop. No one gives a damn that you married some loser who can't even get a visa.

Edited by aliya
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think we are about to hear that Tarik and Hazel really did knocked boots and she got pregnant, that is my prediction.

I say she was already pregnant which is why she did not let him in.

• Love 3
Just now, aliya said:

I kept trying to figure out who 'Shaun' is - it's the host?  What a comparison next to Angela. Of course, everyone is a 'comparison' next to Angela.

Shaun is the host.