Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, mmecorday said:

Somebody's going to mistake her for an employee a that wildlife park.

That would be me and i wouldn't apologize.  If you wear khakis and a red shirt in target you know what's gonna happen. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
Just now, RealReality said:

So, lesbians aren't down for one night stands.     Seems a weird generalization. 

Steph isn’t a lesbian. It reminds me of a sex & the city ep where someone told Samantha she needs to eat at the Y if she’s gonna have a gf. Can’t imagine Steph doing that. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Kroliosis said:

Mary can’t be a real friend can she?   She has to know his history of violence, right?

I'm sure she does. The big question is "Does Varya know?". Being so hyper-sensitive to all her lapses of full-disclosure, I'm assuming he told her every intimate detail of his life, including his criminal record and tendency to smack women around.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Sadly, there are many women who fall for men like him and far worse. Scott Peterson (convicted of murdering his pregnant wife) got marriage proposals from fan girls when he was sent to prison.

Yes, and someone married Ted Bundy in the court room during his trial.  I think they had a child  together;  she did divorce him later.    

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

She’s reinventing sexy

She’s bringing sexy back. You other dabbers don’t know how to act.

Seriously, he’s terribly untalented and I’m convinced he’s lying about his age. I’d say 42 at the youngest. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
8 minutes ago, usernameG said:

I would be in bed long before he even performed.

4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

At 47, I’m in my Jammies by 9pm and Netflixing in bed

My husband's a drummer who still gigs from time to time. I have not attended a gig since probably the early 90's. I am way too exhausted for that shit. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

I am so not buying Stephanie's "life threatening" condition.

Me neither. I feel like she's going to use it as an excuse NOT to have sex just like Tim with Hennifer.  Oops, I fell asleep. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Twopper said:

Yes, and someone married Ted Bundy in the court room during his trial.  I think they had a child  together;  she did divorce him later.    

At least one of the menendez boys got married.  There is a girl on LAL who looooves serial killers.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

And didn’t the lawyer for the Menendez brothers actually marry one of the brothers? Oy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Yes she did, Carol Anne Boone, they conceived their child in the death row visitation room at Florida State Prison.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Tits McGee is such a poseur. She's carrying around all that medication like aplastic anemia = allergy. Like at any minute without her mounds of meds and hand sanitizer she could get an "aplastic anemia attack."

• LOL 3
  • Love 21

Have her meet you at the STD clinic where YOU will be tested, Ed.  That might work as a suitable apology.  I don't know what you're doing at this brunch place.  A muffin isn't going to cut it, asshole.

• Love 12
Just now, blubld43 said:

Yes she did, Carol Anne Boone, they conceived their child in the death row visitation room at Florida State Prison.

Imagine telling your child that his or her father is Ted Bundy. That would fuck any kid up. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6