Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

You don’t have her phone number but you think you can find Lana by going to the city where she lives and having a look around ??  Sure that’ll work.

Should be easy to do.  Having chatted with her for 7 years, he should have a good idea where she works and lives, bars she goes to, friends, family, etc.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, JustDuckie said:

Speaking of tattoos, has anyone mentioned Geoffrey's that encircle his man-nipples?? I mean wtf? Are they dueling suns? Rings of fire? Yeesh, those would be a def deal breaker for me. 

How could you not bust out laughing? That would be like getting a big cold bucket of water poured over your head. Deal breaker for real! I think they're simlar to that nipple ring that Janet Jackson was wearing for the SuperBowl performance with Justin Timberlake..

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

David, no amount of hair spray or brushing will improve that toupee, bruh. 

Shit. All this time I didn’t think it was a toupee. I see it now. Poor little David. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

George was my favorite from the time I was nine years old. I echo your feelings for Dhani.

As do I!  The only Beatle I ever saw live, with Ravi Shankar.

on topic: this guy needs to give up and go home.  But no, of course he's going to blindly drive to a city she claims to live in.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Rose, he’s not worth it.

I’d rather live in poverty then have sex with that rancid leprechaun. I know I’m saying this as a privileged middle aged chic, but I mean it

I spent some time in the Philippines.  It’s difficult to understand the type of poverty people live under. As I’ve mentioned before, there is no safety net for anyone. No social services like food stamps , workmen’s comp, unemployment insurance, nothing. This time of year is rainy season, you can drive through towns that are flooded and see mattresses on rooftops. We come from such a place of privilege that even those in poverty here have so much more than others.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Let’s go to the warfront to look for a woman who doesn’t exist. Excellent plan.

Kind of reminds me of the music video for Don Johnson's "Heartbeat."

Damn you, show, for reminding me of that turkey!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

I spent some time in the Philippines.  It’s difficult to understand the type of poverty people live under. As I’ve mentioned before, there is no safety net for anyone. No social services like food stamps , workmen’s comp, unemployment insurance, nothing. This time of year is rainy season, you can drive through towns that are flooded and see mattresses on rooftops. We come from such a place of privilege that even those in poverty here have so much more than others.  

I've noticed that Rose has that dead look in her eyes just as Tarik's Hazel did which I think comes from their desperate situations.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I’d still find that preferable to Ed

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Was Jim Bob the pedo son or the dad? Prob the only tlc show I haven’t seen

the dad.   Can't recall the name of the son, but it started with a "J"

I tried to reply 10 minutes ago but my post went all wonky

David's Lana is somewhere with The Williams.   Maybe Dave should get with Vanessa (I think that is her name;  I still can't remember all the names yet)

Did anyone want to see Rose get a drink at that cafe and toss it at Big Edd?  Just me??   I cannot see this lasting long.   At this point they should surely discuss children, but maybe she doesn't want another one.   She does not look in love at all.  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

No one does swagger like Corey Feldman, I tried to insert a gif of his classy and glorious dancing but alas it did not work. Perhaps his dancing is too pure for this forum

Omg yes!  Those gifs of him dancing with his "Angels" never fail to crack me up.

How do any of Usmans friends not burst out laughing when they meet his grandma Babylove?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Twopper said:

the dad.   Can't recall the name of the son, but it started with a "J"

I tried to reply 10 minutes ago but my post went all wonky

David's Lana is somewhere with The Williams.   Maybe Dave should get with Vanessa (I think that is her name;  I still can't remember all the names yet)

Did anyone want to see Rose get a drink at that cafe and toss it at Big Edd?  Just me??   I cannot see this lasting long.   At this point they should surely discuss children, but maybe she doesn't want another one.   She does not look in love at all.  

Josh

• Useful 2