Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Steph wanted to let her freak fly "in the Land Down Under" literally and metaphorically... far far away from Mommy's hovering and snooping....

Well she does seem to like the bush down under 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I mentioned this on the First Look, but Erika looks like she should be making balloon animals at a children’s party 

There was a woman who dressed similar to her on What Not to Wear.  That's who this woman reminds me of. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I'ma few minutes behind y'all...Even though I've now watched the scene twice, I will never not love Usman's "video director" lol'ing when he was introduced to "BabyGirlLisa." 

Usman could adopt the American way & call Lisa his old lady. No irony needed.

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stephanie’s parents would continue to subsidize her whatever she decides her sexuality is. My guess is that they’ve hovered over her ever since she became anemic. 

I noticed she wasn’t flying economy class
stfu rapey face

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

She's worried that Stephanie won't have anything to do while she's there? Girlfriend's already said that she doesn't like to go out and just wants to lie in bed and eat cheese...Get her a brick of cheddar and a My Pillow and you'll be fine. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Geoffrey wasn't angry enough about her apartment not to sleep with her, but he waited till after he slept with her to start becoming suspicious of her intentions. He is a garbage person.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Zero chemistry between these two. Geoffrey is so freaking scary. Varya, don’t say anything to upset the Apple cart. Geoffrey goes ballistic without any provocation at all.

Have you noticed that bulging vein on his neck? Just saying

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6