Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Leilani said:

Yea, the way he looked down, maybe there is more to it, but I still can't stand how she talks with cotton in her mouth or trying to convert him.

She sounds like I sounded  after I had my wisdom teeth pulled. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She's so pushy she glows in the dark. In Michael's shoes I'd shut her down quick once she started butting in to my personal business. But of course he's made entirely of vanilla pudding so he won't. 

The ex is over compensating, the best thing she ever did was cut rubber face loose

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That no-neck guy reminds me of the Elvis Impersonator on a Hoarding episode a few seasons back.

Yes, I remember that one, he does.  That was a very sad episode.

• Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Michael is smiling, just envisioning the green card.

And Donald Trump, his hero. Angie is as close as he is ever going to get

Just now, LucyEth said:

Seriously what are the marks on Big Ang's chest?

Some sort of chemical peel?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Sarah, butt out of your ex husband's new life. Ensure the kids are provided for and then you can laugh when he is taken for everything he has.

Right? Didn't he say that their divorce was expensive? I'm sure that she made sure the kids were taken care of when they divorced. I don't trust Sarah one bit. It's one thing to co-parent with the ex's new spouse but she's too involved. I'd like Mike to get her new spouse's face too and be besties with him.

• Love 8

Michael and the ex are both rocking b-cups. 

Mikey no likey talking about the prenup. He didn't like a woman mediator making Julianna think about paying bills and protecting her future. Mikey likey be in control of his young lady. 

Edited by Tuneful
No likey typey
  • LOL 11