Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

oh, no.  Not Jasmin and Blake.  Boring.  She is so boring. 

Tania is just awful.   Not too impressed with the clothing most of her entourage chose to wear to the bridal shop.  Sister seems okay, though. 

I like the shoes that the immigration attorney has in her office on the shelf. 

Wonder what the problem is about Natalie's visa.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

You see a lot of that here in Cali.

Actually they do it here near Chicago, too. They put screens behind the garage doors and fix up the garages to make a sitting area. One of my friend's neighbors told her husband that he felt sorry for him because he had an unimproved garage, lol.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She wants to focus on her "inner peace"? What the fuck? I cannot even with this chick. 

"I'm not work oriented"??? What does she do all day? 

My jaw literally dropped.  Well...

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Working on one's inner peace does not pay rent, bills, or buy food.

I work on my inner peace after work and on the weekends, and I pay the bills and support myself.  And here on this forum with my fellow Snarkers! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

The producers have really lost their touch selecting couples this season. They're billing the Bee Keepers as a middle aged Romeo and Juliet story when they're just awful immatures jerks. Im not rooting for these selfish morons.

I feel sorry for the boys.

Edited by Leilani
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve had enough of Jazz. Don’t care.

Looks like you're not the only one. Did you catch a glimpse of the assembled family? They all looked totally over it. 

She’s headed to Harvard, so you might see her on the T

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I’m sure Blake earns enough with his music to support the two of you in one of the most expensive parts of the country....sure....

And Blake sits there squirming: " well I'll just do whatever it takes". What exactly would that entail?

That is NOT a plan you talk about days before the wedding.

• Love 8